PDA

View Full Version : Exile

Park Kraken
Sep 18th, 2003, 10:19:03 AM
The Building of Soveriengty Station 01 (SS-01):

::Admiral Kraken sat on the bridge of the Imperial Star Destroyer Illoustrious, and gazed out among the stars that were going to be his home for the next few years. Off to his port side sat the Destroyer Indomitable, another ship that was going to be with him for the duration of his stay. He had chosen to go into an exile of sorts, but actually wanted to build a new secret Empire for the Sovierengty, something the Empire had to fall back on should for someone reason the Thyferra portion of the Empire fall. The first phase of his exile began right here, right now. Looking off to his port side, he spotted the wreckage of the Super Star Destroyer Pride of Yevetha floating a few kilometers away. The Destroyer, formerly belonging to Black Sword Command based in the Koornacht Cluster, had a long and chequered career. Now, the 5 kilometers worth of leftover wreckage from the Destroyer was going to be used to build the door into the Unknown regions. Already the wreckage was being swarmed with utility droids being flown in by Transports. Within a six month period the wreckage would be flown to Hilari, smelted down into parts for constructing a large station, then be flown back out to this point and assembled into a large station. The station, as of right now, would merely service and replenish Imperial vessels transiting to and from the Unknown regions. In an additional six months, a ore smelting, refinement, and production factorys would be added that would allow Imperial vessels to be repaired should they be damaged. Finally, an additional six months after that, eighteen months total into the construction, several large berths would be added that would allow Imperial Warships up to 2,000 meters to be constructed at the station.
As the Transports continually left the system, Captian Josief closed to talk with Rear-Admiral Kraken. He was holding a datacard that contained all the information Admiral Kraken had requested from Grand Synidic Nurudo. Kraken took the datacard and slid it into the slot for the holoprojector. A big 3D map sprang up into the holoprojector, showing a zoomed in view of the Unknown regions. A sizable chunk of space near the center of the unknown regions was colored in, showing the Chiss Empire, with the capital world of Csilla. Kraken point to a tightly grouped system of planets, with information scrolling down them from various probes reporting in information. He turned to Captian Josief to speak to him,

"Captian Josief, this system will be our primary core for the new Empire. We will need to send the Indomitable in to deploy Probe droids, and then we will see what we have in our hands. But the Gas giant is being registered to have large amounts of valuable gas, including offshoots of Tabanna Gas. And the large Green world, it appears to have a large number of human colonists living on it. This will be phase 2 of our Operation. For now, let's go back to phase 1. How many Transports do we have working the routes?"

"Admiral, we have a total of 90 Transports of various sizes taking wreckage away from the wreck site, and bringing back the Space station parts. As you can see, we have already set up a framework for the Space station." Reported Captian Josief.

"Excellent, give me an update in one month. It appears that we are running ahead of schedule with so many Transports, and Manufacturing facilites avilable."

"Yes sir, it will only take about three months to assemble phase 1 of the station."

"Excellent. Dismissed."

Park Kraken
Sep 19th, 2003, 01:44:45 PM
"Admiral, I want to introduce you to someone. He is the head of a band of Imperial agents who have chosen to join you in their exile. They have formed a group called the Exiled Imperial Intelligence, or ExII for short. His name is Director Tyrus Tajo." said Commander Harrier.

::Boots clattered on the walkway, and Admiral Kraken turned around to see a man approaching in a Crimson Red uniform. Kraken smiled, for this was the uniform worn by Director Ysanne Isard when she ruled the Empire. Kraken gave a polite bow, and a salute, and gestured for the man to have a seat. Kraken took a seat himself, and looked the man over. He had a good build, and uncomplex features, which is good materiel for a spy.::

"So, Director Tajo, why join me in my crusade? What do you hope to help me with in my campaign of conquest?" asked Kraken.

Tyrus Tajo
Sep 20th, 2003, 12:59:58 AM
-Tyrus had no specific accent, no specific flexes in his pronounciation.-

"I am a soldier by nature sir, it is always in my best intrests to serve a superior with my skills. My personal feelings of conquest are meerly a bonus.

As I'm sure you've read in my background check, I have cizerack blood; not enought to make me dirty but certainly enough to give a physical advantage.

I have had extensive expierience as a soldier, investigator, as well as intelligence work and so have both the strength of body and mind to do the job more than addequetly."

Park Kraken
Sep 20th, 2003, 07:48:36 PM
::Kraken leaned back in his seat as he took in what Director Tajo was telling him. He allowed himself a small smile, and leanded forward as he prepared to give Director Tajo his first assigment.::

"All of this is very good Director Tajo, but now let's move on to buisness. According to the Chiss Archives that I recieved this morning, there is a system not far from here that is suitable for us to construct the core of our Empire in the unknown regions. Right now we have codenames only for the main planet, a lush green world with many inhabitants, and the system itself. The system is codenamed Requiem, and the planet that consists of the main populace is called Osiris. From what we have learned, back in the early days of the Old Republic, there were many explorers who ventured forth to open up new Hyperspace lanes. The ancestors of these people were one such group, abouth thirty people total. From the time they have crash landed on this planet, the population has exploded to ten billion people. Working from the wreckage of their spaceship, they have recreated their age of space technology, and have built many great warfleets of spaceships. Even now they are in the war of conquest with two nearby systems. The current leader is brash, and unpredicateble. His aid is noble, peace loving, and a great politican. He is the kind of man we need at the head of this world. This is where you come in. Intelligence will land you on the world in an old battered merchant freighter that we captured from the Osirians. From there you will head in on foot, assissinate the leader, and implacate someone other than the aide. Understood?" asked Kraken.

Tyrus Tajo
Sep 21st, 2003, 02:31:29 AM
-As Kraken spoke Tyrus made note of the code names and details in the briefing, old habits die hard.

Tyrus'es concentrated expresion melted to a lop-sided smile accompanied a by a few short nods as he spoke.
His gravley voice added to coldness of the words.-

"...Perfect. Just my kind of mission, Sir."

Park Kraken
Sep 21st, 2003, 02:32:02 PM
"Very well. The shuttle is currently docked on Indomitable's docking bay. A command shuttle will transport you over there. The Indomitable will make a quick jump insystem to drop you off, then you will be on your own. When we detect your ship leaving the planet, the Indomitable will jump back in to retrieve you. Try not to have too much fun with in the local bars, rumors from the Intelligence division say that the woman are very loose in the area you will be operating. Dismissed." Said Admiral Kraken.

::Kraken turned away from Director Tyrus, and looked out the viewport at the Space Station still under construction. In a great feat of engineering, the main horizontal bar, containing most of the docking bays, was almost completed. Kraken allowed himself a smile. Soon, he would be out of here, and on to his goal of conquest, and Empire building. The former reminded him to do something. About four standard months ago, in his career's first defeat, he had captured a strange alien starfighter that had begun the whole battle. The woman was very fiesty, and ambitious. He originally had her slated for execution, but then he decided to drag her out to exile with him. He allowed himself a smile, got up, and strode back to the detention block. This was going to be interesting.::

Park Kraken
Sep 24th, 2003, 11:02:12 AM
"Admiral, I have some potentially bad news, sir." said Commander Harrier as he approached the Admiral.

"Let me see it," replied Kraken as he took the datacard from the Commander, and slid it into the slot of the holoprojector. On it appeared Grand Admiral Telan Desaria. He gave a short speech with orders attached that took Director Tajos away from his duties, and placed him under the Command of Field Marshal Tchort. Kraken brooded over the message for several moments, then turned to the Commander. "Commander, has the Indomitable been notified yet?"

"No sir, they are just now preparing to drop off the shuttle in the Osiris system, but I ordered them to abort when I read the message," said the Commander.

"Good, have them turn around immediatly, and make their way back out to Hilari, drop him off, then return. Inform Director Tajos of this unfortunate, or fortunate turn of events depending on how he percieves it." said Kraken.

"Sir, but won't this mean that Osiris will unwillingly join us now?" asked the Commander.

::Kraken taps the deck of the bridge he is standing on, and turns to face the Commander with a smile.::

"Sure, unwillingly, until we wipe out their space fleet with a single blow. There is more than one way to skin a gundark after all, Commander. Bring the Illoustrious up to full battle stations. We will depart in one days time to put a demonstration to these Osirians." Kraken ordered with a smile.

Commander Harrier smiled, "Yes sir. It will be our pleasure." then he walked off.

Park Kraken
Sep 28th, 2003, 02:55:14 PM
::The Illoustrious finally arrived above the world of Osiris. Above the world were seen multipule warship contacts. There were more than four, however, over four dozen heavily armed warships graced the planet's orbit. Heavily armed, that is, if your current time era is 4,000 years before the Clone Wars. According to the planet's ancient history, around the time of the great hyperspace war world just grasping the use of hyperspace technology came under attack by a large armada of Sith Warships. The world's people put up a gallant fight, and even though they couldn't save the planet, many of the survivors made a blind jump into hyperspace to avoid capture by the Sith. A fleet of those ships, some Transports, and a few warships, crash landed on this world here. They established a civilization that has grown, and by now it had reached huge standards. Whereas only three hundred men and women inhabitated the world when they crash landed there, that was then. Now the world is called home by an incredible ten billion inhabitants. Using their limited technology they had rebuilt their warfleet, and stood ready to invade any who dare enter their territory. With probes they had discovered the Indomitable's intrusion, and stood ready to repel another like entry that was happening right here, right now. As Kraken ordered the ship to full battlestations, a trio of ships detached themselves from the fleet, and meandered their way torwards his flag vessel. Sensor's registered weapons powering up, and told of their weak weaponry by today's standard. The lead ship was 700 meters long, and sported 30 medium laser cannons, and 100 light laser cannons. The second in line was 2000 meters long, and sported 50 turbolaser cannons, and 200 heavy laser cannons. The third in line was the biggest of all the ships in orbit, a hulking monster of metal that was 5000 meters long. It sported 200 heavy laser cannons, and 200 medium laser cannons, along with 1000 light laser cannons. Kraken saw the threat, and stepped up to the challenge.::

"Commander, launch all of our shuttles, skiprays, fighters, and bombers, everything that can fly that is armed. Have this group execute a Marg Sabl manuever on that last warship, with energy weapons only." ordered Admiral Kraken.

::The hangar doors on the Illoustrious opened wide to reveal a swarm of insect like metal objects, some bigger than the others, all swarming outside. When they reached a rendezvous point, they split into two groups, and headed off in their seperate directions. Each group had: 5 Skipray Blastboats, 5 Gamma Assault Shuttles, 5 Lambda Shuttles, 5 Sentinel Assault Shuttles, 1 Tiger Siege Monitor, 5 Stormtrooper Transports, 24 TIE Defenders Mk3, and 12 Scimitar Assault Bombers. They came together at a point 5 kilometers ahead of the Illoustrious little specks of light resembling laser and ion cannons flashing into and out from the large ship that they were assaulting. Several explosions were seen wracking and torturing the ship. When the explosions faded, the ship was pretty badly hurt in several places, but it was still coming on strong. The starfighters made another pass, but this time they each launched two torpedoes. Several huge explosions were seen, followed by another, truly massive explosion that forced Kraken to shy away from the viewport to shield his eyes. When he looked back, the Battleship had utterly been destroyed.

Park Kraken
Sep 28th, 2003, 03:01:58 PM
"Sir, even though their Battleship has been annihilated, their advance fleet is still coming on strong. They must be intent on turning their broadsides upon this ship sir." said Commander Harrier.

"Very well, I guess they haven't seen enough of a demonstration yet. Order the starfighters and shuttles to split up, and attack the other vessels orbiting the planet, while we handle these vessels. On my order, destroy the lead ship with a torpedo volley." Ordered Kraken.

"Yes, sir. Starfighters are away, Guns is standing by to execute your order." said Commander Harrrier.

"Mark!" said Kraken.

::The weapons on his Destroyer flashed, sending out streams of deadly torpedoes torwards the hull of the ship that contained those who wished to destroy him. In minutes a gigantic fireball blossomed, the result of the torpedoes striking their target. When the explosions faded away, the ship was no where to be seen, just a large debris cloud. Beyond the two remaining ships, two distant explosions could be seen just above the planet as the Starfighters destroyed two more of their insignificant warships.::

Park Kraken
Sep 29th, 2003, 03:45:56 PM
::It has been several hours now since the first shots have been fired. Indomitable was now entering high orbit, having left behind the wreckage of the four Battleships that had come out to confront him to begin with. The fighters, and bombers had returned to his ship to refuel, and rearm, then had gone out again to blow up more of the enemy ships. They were down to their last seven vessels, but these vessels were more advanced, with Heavy Turbolaser Batteries comprosing of their main armament. It took another two hours, but finally the last enemy vessel succumbed. Admiral Kraken ordered Commander Harrier to take over fleet operations while he journeyed down to the planet with the Assault force tasked to capture the planet.::

Park Kraken
Oct 3rd, 2003, 08:57:37 AM
::Aboard the Imperial Star Destroyer Illoustrious, in orbit around the now Imperial held world of Osiris::

::Admiral Kraken glanced out the viewport of the mighty Star Destroyer, staring down at the world that was now his, not yet part of the Sovierngty. He wanted to wait until the entire system had been turned into a thriving system of economy and military before he turned it over to Grand Admiral Telan Desaria. Still, he would be sending him a message soon, telling him that Phase 2, the conquest of Osiris, was now completed, and now he would be heading on to Phase 3, the rebuilding, and remolding of the Osiris system into a Imperial War Machine. Even now thousands of construction droids had landed upon Osiris to start building factorys, shipyards, spaceports, and other various essientals. It would take an estimated 3 months to construct everything necessary to make this world a thriving, awesome world that it needed to be. And, in addition, Space worthy droids had descended upon the gas giant of Zeus, the rock planets of Pandora, and Pluto, and the water world of Neptune. They had begun constructing the mines, the Tabanna gas plants, and platforms, and the refineries, and the floating cities, and Naval yards. Soon he would have a mighty fine colony indeed. He stood up from his chair, and strode back to his personal comm room.::

"General Harrier, I am leaving the bridge to conduct buisness with the Grand Admiral. You are in command of the Taskforce until I return." said Admiral Kraken.

"Yes, sir." replied the General.

::Kraken strode into the communications room, then closed the door behind him. Opening up a holocomm channel, Kraken began to speak....::

Park Kraken
Oct 6th, 2003, 10:25:13 AM
::From the bridge of the Indomitable, Admiral Kraken watched as the finishing touches were added to Imperial Station SS-01. It had been a long three months since his exile had first begun, months which were busy for him as he had worked to build stations, forge treaties, conquer systems, set up puppet goverments, and build up the economy in preparation for a military buildup, yes indeed it was Imperial buisness as usual. The station consisted of three phases of building. Phase 1 was completed, and the station would serve as a stopping, and replenishment point for warships and civilian traffic entering the Osiris system from the outside, and as a Quarantine check for those exiting the Osiris system, for who knew what uknown diseases lay waiting to be found out in the Unknown Regions? Phase 2 would add a construction dockyard that would enable the yard to repair any Imperial warships, and would be able to construct vessels the size of the Illoustrious. Finally, Phase 3 was the construction of a Ore gathering, refinement, and production factory that would feed off of nearby asteroids, and dead moons for raw materiels for use in it's warship production. Right now the station bolstered defenses that rivaled that of a Golan V Platform, which had been built to counter the thread of Super Star Destroyers.::

::It had been two months now since Admiral Kraken's forces had taken the planet of Osiris, and the transition had been easy for the citizens of Osiris. A stable economy was being built up, all under the watchful eye of General Harrier commanding the system from the Illoustrious. In three months time the first warships will be laid down.::

Time periods:
Time until Osiris is fully completed: 10/25/03
Time until SS-01 is fully completed: 10/18/03.

Park Kraken
Oct 9th, 2003, 09:00:22 AM
The facilitys on Osiris, a tour of:

::Admiral Kraken strode up the ramp of the Imperial Lambda Mk2 Shuttle Cossack, and soon they lifted off, and prepared for an air ride over the facilites that made up the planet of Osiris's facilites that would produce military, and civilian needs. The first stop was the Imperial Stormtrooper training facility located on the outskirst of Cretian city, the captial city of Osiris with a population of 45 million people. Already the facility, having just been recently constructed, was already swamped with the first three classes of ten thousand trainees each. The facility came complete with firing ranges, and proving grounds. Moving on, the shuttle flew out into a huge Industrial section. The section had about seventy buildings, and factories in all. Some fifteen were old buildings, and all the others are new ones either recently built, or under construction by the construction droids manning the sector. These factories would refine materiels hauled in from around the planet, or shipped in from other planets. Hovertrucks, and small pads for Transports were busily occupied as the Imperial War Machine grew in strength. Buckets of Ore was taken off Repulsor trucks, and wheeled into the conveyer hover belts, and hovertrains debarked Ore, and Transports were being unloaded by Repulsor Sleds that toted the square boxes containing ore. Moving on from there, it was a good long while before they came upon the spaceport, with covered several miles of landscape with metal constructs. There were over ten thousand droids here of all kinds. New Osirian warships that had been building were finishing construction, but with Imperial modifications added. Each of the ten new warships had a standard armament comparable to Carrack Cruisers, and were in the 500 meter range. There were other industries scattered along the way, but for right now, Kraken was finished touring the facilites on Osiris.::

Park Kraken
Oct 13th, 2003, 09:08:16 AM
The Dreshante Campaign: Part I: Operation Overlord: The beginning:

::Admiral Kraken surveyed the wreckage that was once a city on the planet Osiris. It had been mercissley bombarded from orbit by an unknown alien species. The alien beings had used Victory Star Destroyers, and Dreadnought Heavy Cruisers in the raid, and the Indomitable had been hard pressed to come to the assistance of the Osirian citizens. Only when the Illoustrious had arrived had the alien beings withdrawn. Within hours afterwards, Admiral Kraken had already begun planning a retaliation strike on the Alien Homeplanet. The planning had come up short, however, when the Imperial Commanders realized that they didn't know the location of the enemy planet. So it was decided to send the Osirian Warship Requiem with a full load of Probe Droids out to do some scouting. Two weeks later it returned with a wealth of information regarding the alien homeworld. They had a formidable fleet of Victory Star Destroyers, and Dreadnought Heavy Cruisers, some thirty in numbers. The look of the ships, and their complements, and systems tells us that they are of Clone War vintage, which makes perfect sense since many alien species took part in the war, and were forgotten afterwards. The shield systems, and some of the heavier weapon systems were fluctuating, and they were very little prescence in the way of starfighters being carried, with only two dozen Headhunters being spotted. A small station was seen, just barely big enough to maintain the fleet. Admiral Kraken decided to launch Operation: Overlord to conquer the planet, and capture as many of the capital ships as was humanly possible. Ships armed with Ion Cannon were prepared for the raid, and preparations were made. Within another week the Illoustrious, Requeiem, Harrier, and Killjoy were ready to launch for the operation.

Park Kraken
Oct 13th, 2003, 10:13:34 AM
The Dreshante Campaign: Part I: Operation Overlord: The Invasion begins:

::Admiral Kraken watched as the starlines swirled around the bridge of the Imperial Star Destroyer Illoustrious, leading him to the alien's homeworld whom he now had to destroy, to ensure the safety of the Imperial Fleet, and the Osirians whom were now Imperial citizens. Twenty thousand had died in the breif but deadly Alien bombardement, with another thirty thousand being badly wounded. He had arrived from routine patrol work just in time to see the bombardement, and had engaged breifley enough to severly damage one of the Victory Star Destroyers. Rocking back on his heels, he turned to look to his left where Commander N'Chak of the Osirian Self Defense Force sat in a chair. The Commander would shift his command to the Killjoy for his part in the operation. He had been the senior General in charge of Osiris when the world fell to Imperial forces after the previous General, Du'Kall, had been killed when his flagship, the Garudian had been destroyed by a missile salvo launched by a half squadron of TIE Defenders. The three Osirian Frigates that are accompying the Illoustrious on the mission used to be Osirian Medium Cruisers, with a slow top speed, and armament consisting of 4 Heavy Laser Cannons, and 30 Light Laser Cannons, firepower that is easily compared to an Ishori Light Frigate, or system patrol craft. The Frigates had been upgraded by adding a Novadex Shield Generator to each of the ships, and upgrading the engines to make them as fast as Carrack Cruisers, with a similar hyperdrive, then replacing their weaponry with 5 Heavy Turbolaser Batteries, and 20 Ion Cannons, making them almost exact replicas of Carrack Cruisers, in what capacity role they now played. The Commander returned gazes with him sullenly, then the Admiral's attention was drawn forward as the starlines evaporated back into their original form. Coming out of space ahead was the Planet called Dreshante, the alien homeworld. In orbit around the world was a good sized space station, flanked by two smaller stations with weapons bristling on them. Also in orbit around the world were over fifty captial ships, mostly Victory Star Destroyers, but a few others as well. Admiral Kraken couldn't believe his eyes, how could intelligence be so wrong about an estimate? Now was not the time to worry about that, for a force of eight Victory Star Destroyers have broken their orbits, and were heading out to meet them. The Osirian Commander gets up and leaves the bridge, heading for the hangar bay, and his shuttle. Admiral Kraken thinks up an plan of attack, checks it to make sure it works out, decides it is the best course of action, and decides to go with it. His force would engage this force, capture as many ships as possible, then withdraw for now. His plan of attack is simple: Create three Taskforces, one consisting of the Illoustrious, and a TIE Defender squadron, another of the three Osirian War Frigates, and two TIE Defender squadrons, and a third of one TIE Defender squadron, and two TIE Scimitar squadrons. The fighter, and bomber group would go straight up the middle, while the Illoustrious to the left, and the War Frigate squadron to the right.........

Park Kraken
Oct 14th, 2003, 10:33:55 AM
The Engagement:

::Observes in the Alien fleet not involved in the battle watched as the broad hulls of their warships moved to crush the enemy fleet. For some time now the Aliens had watched the Osirians, waiting for the right moment to present itself. When the large triangle ships, some the size of their own, others larger still, came and wiped out most of the Osirian Fleet, the Aliens, called Dreshantians, saw their opening to move in, and conquer the planet. They had made it as far as bombing one city before they were forced to withdraw by the arrival of the larger Triangle ship from parts unknown. Now, the enemy fleet had split into three sections. One section, the one in the middle, was made of nothing but the smaller ships that were small, and annoying. The Dreshantians had seen them do nothing significant other than fire lasers during this last engagement. On the right was another group of starfighters, along with the largest triangle ship, and on the left was three of the Osirian War Frigates, along with two squadrons of the little vessels. Most of the Aliens smiled, confindent of victory in a short manner.::

Aboard the Imperial Star Destroyer Illoustrious........

"Admiral, the fleet is in position, and is ready to engage on your orders." said Captian Needa.

"Very well, captian. Tell the fleet to execute it's orders." ordered Admiral Kraken.

"Yes sir. The fleet is moving into it's assigned vectors, and charging up weapons." reported the Captian.

::The Imperial Fleet lumbered forward, while training it's mighty weapons on the ships whose aliens would seek to destroy him, and his people. With a blaze of green lightning, the energy weapons opened fire at maximum range. The aliens responded with green lightning of their own, soon followed by contrails that were telltale signs of incoming missiles. The Victory Star Destroyers of their era were each armed with eighty concussion missile launchers, meaning the aliens could bring salvos of up to 640 missiles against him at any one time. One hundred and sixty missiles streaked towards his fleet right now, then there were many streaks of dart sized laserfire followed by explosions as the starfighter screen shot down some of the missiles. Then the destroyer's anti-missile defense system kicked in, filling the missile's paths with clouds of shrapnel. Many explosions were seen in this cloud, but about twenty four missiles survived to impact against the shields are irregular intervals, bringing them down to 92% power. Admiral Kraken ordered his ship to fire a reper-cussion salvo of twenty proton torpedoes. The deck shuddered slightly, and a distant tk-chunk noise could be heard as twenty proton torpedoes were released from their tubes, and streaked in torwards their target, the leftmost destroyer at the head of the formation. Already having been hit by Proton Bombs, the Destroyer's shields on his left flank were down to very low power. The Destroyer captian rolled his ship to bring his undamaged shields to bear against the bombers, a fatal mistake as the Illoustrious group moved up on the other side of the destroyer. The torpedoes ripped into the damaged, flank, disabling the shields, and ripping open the hull in a titanic series of explosions that hurled asteroid sized chunks of debris in all directions. The Destroyer's engines died, and the dead ship drifted out of line, with crew evacuating via what escape pods were left. On the other side of the engagement, the other destroyer in the lead suffered a similar fate, but what downed it was not missiles, but horders of laser, and ion fire from the starfighters, and War frigates. This ship was badly mauled when it's drive core quit, but was mostly intact other than that. Moving on down the line the bombers made their run on the next pair of Victory Star Destroyers. This pattern continued until the whole line had been decimated. When it was all said and done, his ship had suffered very little damage, but the Osirian War Frigates were not so lucky, with all three suffering heavy damage. In addition to this, eleven TIE Defenders, and two Scimitar Assault Bombers had been destroyed. But they had managed to take two Victory Star Destroyers in two with them to SS-01, where they would be rebuilt, and refurnished to modern Imperial Standards, and thus be upgraded to Victory Mk3 Star Destroyers. Leaving the Alien Planet behind, Admiral Kraken made a vow to return, and finish his conquest of the Alien Planet.