PDA

View Full Version : Important people please!

Tyrus Tajo
Sep 18th, 2003, 07:42:04 AM
OOC: I need to discuss my position with someone important please!
Beacause I am assign under direct command I rarely get any missions at all (bareley one a month, if even that).
I'm looking to get clearance to go independant, Sovereign intelligance/resources/recruitment (stuff, whatever) gatherer. That way I can keep myself occupied and STILL respond to officers if they call me up.

IC:

-Tyrus wandered the courtyard, taking a momment of peace for himself before departing for exercises.
He also was hoping to run into to some senior management so that he could bring up the issue of transfer to solo inteligence ops.-

Jarek T'chort
Sep 18th, 2003, 07:56:58 AM
OOC: Telan will get something for you to do, just hang around till then.

IC: Field Marshal Tchort saw Tyrus wandering in the courtyard, his pacing seemed to belie the mans urgency to get an important matter resolved.

Jarek motioned his two aides to carry on with their duties while he strode over to Tyrus.

"I'm afraid you may have to wait for an aide to Grand Admiral Desaria, so take a seat." Jarek smiled grimly and offered the man a packet of Golden Moon smokes.

"Terrible habit, but they steady the nerve."

Ryan Pode
Sep 18th, 2003, 08:02:38 AM
OOC: Send me an IM via AIM, should be in my profile.

Park Kraken
Sep 18th, 2003, 08:13:58 AM
OOC: You can join me in exile, if you wish.

Tyrus Tajo
Sep 18th, 2003, 08:31:46 AM
OOC: Hmm, exile, sounds tempting.....

Telan Desaria
Sep 22nd, 2003, 05:32:33 PM
No!!! YOu - - -STAY!!!! Tajao, I am giving you to Field Marshal Tchort. He will have use of you. Give him a chance to do some IC commanding of other rpers.

Park Kraken
Sep 23rd, 2003, 08:42:40 PM
Hmmph, and after those two or three posts in Exile, and about 20 PMs.

Jarek T'chort
Sep 30th, 2003, 06:36:36 PM
Enjoy exile Admiral. ;)

Nzambi
Sep 30th, 2003, 06:56:42 PM
I have a question.

if its voluntary, why call it exile? wouldn't it be more fitting to call it exploratory efforts or something of the like?

Park Kraken
Sep 30th, 2003, 07:53:29 PM
Well see, my efforts are to open up a good sized chunk of unknown regions, and add those to the Imperial Sovieriengty, making it a much stronger Empire. When Emporer Palpatine "Exiled" Thrawn, it was for the same reason, he was doing the same thing, but with exile, it appears that it is punishment, not an assignment that someone suspicious would look into, such as the NR.