PDA

View Full Version : AHHH!!!! I did it!

Nieheine
Sep 17th, 2003, 11:06:07 PM
Today, 10 minutes ago I have just put in my selection for further education!!!!
I dunno, it feels wierd, it's like reality: You are leaving high school and going into the big bad world where it's up to you now.

*stops for a second*

wow... I finally have to grow up.

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 17th, 2003, 11:09:22 PM
:D Growing up != Going to University.

Trust me.

Figrin D'an
Sep 17th, 2003, 11:28:04 PM
Originally posted by Ryla Relvinian

Trust me.

Quoted for being the truth.

Keerrourri Feessaarro
Sep 17th, 2003, 11:31:18 PM
But if you're looking for excess alcohol, free drugs, and loose women, you're in heaven :)

Azhure Darkstone
Sep 17th, 2003, 11:50:33 PM
Hmm...the males. :) I like that idea.

Crystal
Sep 18th, 2003, 08:15:01 AM
Originally posted by Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
But if you're looking for excess alcohol, free drugs, and loose women, you're in heaven :)

Hm.. with that in mind, I'm going to find a guy and get married to him before he goes to college.

Leten Snat
Sep 18th, 2003, 12:34:30 PM
Originally posted by Crystal
Hm.. with that in mind, I'm going to find a guy and get married to him before he goes to college.

Why... just so you can beat the snot out of him when you find him with all those loose women when he does go to college?

Kharis
Sep 18th, 2003, 02:21:55 PM
Originally posted by Crystal

Hmm, you don't want the excess alcohol, free drugs, and loose women....

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 18th, 2003, 02:40:26 PM
Originally posted by Ryla Relvinian

Trust me.

How incredibly true.

But if you're looking for excess alcohol, free drugs, and loose women, you're in heaven

And this is why. I know lots of people who spend al their time drinking, getting high and having sex all the time, I'd hardly call them grown up.

Kelt Simoson
Sep 18th, 2003, 03:46:54 PM
If going to Uni means your growing up, i thake god i still have 2 years left at college. ;)

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 18th, 2003, 03:54:09 PM
Ok, now I'm all sorts of confused. Kelt, how does your educational system work? In the States a University is a group of colleges all under one name. Here at Mercer, you have the College of Liberal Arts, the Engineering School, and the College of Education, just to name a few. But they're all considered Mercer University.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 18th, 2003, 04:06:17 PM
College in the UK = last two years of high school here. Uni = any higher education.

ReaperFett
Sep 18th, 2003, 04:11:03 PM
College can also be used to do a course out of education.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 18th, 2003, 04:11:26 PM
Oh. I get it now. Learn something new everyday.

Azhure Darkstone
Sep 18th, 2003, 05:16:52 PM
I don't drink and I don't take drugs, I've seen what smoking does to my birth mother and frankly I don't want it. At least allow me the illusion of the males. Please?

I'm not going to university actually - I'm no scholar and TAFE is more hands on and based on the skills needed. Will only go to uni if it is absolutely needed.
Wish we had college.

Actually my father said yesterday that a person is only fully mature when they die.

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 18th, 2003, 05:34:18 PM
Mature is a word for cheese and wine.

:)