PDA

View Full Version : Federal Domination (explained)

Khendon Sevon
Sep 17th, 2003, 08:43:56 PM
For those of you who raise an eyebrow at the Federal Domination thread, I have an explanation.

I have been mulling over several plots and exploits the Federacy could do, so I’ve decided to do a few of them at the same time.

I’m not sure if I’ll separate threads or not, I’ll just kind of go with the flow.

The ideas are as follows:

One:

The Federacy has constructed a new research station away from all populated centers. Here they have developed the TIE Shrieker, a vicious new TIE capable of doing severe damage to larger vessels. The facility is in the final steps of finishing the project, specifically testing a squadron of the fighters.

Two:

The Federacy has recently procured a large sum of money and has produced a fleet of Praetor-class vessels capable of defending its small realm. I’m thinking about having some fun with these vessels, maybe one or two has to be called to the space station that is producing the TIE Shrieker to help in a situation or whatnot.

Three:

A semi-super weapon is in development; it’s not to see the light of day. I never plan on using it; I don’t believe super-weapons are the way to go. (the same provider of the money for the Praetors paid for this product)

Four:

Wondering why Federacy space is closed? It’s because were developing a massive assault fleet. Yes, that’s right. Were evil and we love it. The fleet will consist of our Mobile Infantry (fairly elite soldiers capable of literally jumping ship-to-ship and entering atmosphere) transports as well as several new ships designed to swarm enemies with fighters and provide heavy fire support and whatnot—i.e. the usual array.

So, the RP is open, if you’d like to partake, feel free, if you don’t, don’t worry, I’ve gotten used to Rping with myself.

Comments, ideas, critiques are welcome :)
Afterall, I'm just a fuzzy Imperial!