PDA

View Full Version : Phase 1 of my "Exile"

Park Kraken
Sep 17th, 2003, 08:29:54 PM
If it is still there, I will use the leftover wreckage of the Super Star Destroyer Pride of Yevetha to construct a sizable space station that will service Imperial and Chiss vessels entering, and leaving the Unknown regions. This project will take approximatly six IC months to complete.
An idea has occured to me that has interesting avenues of approach. This has to do with the Chiss, so listen closely, Grand Synidic Nurudo. Since the Chiss is as of yet not an official group, you have no means of building and maintaing a large fleet of Chiss Battleships. But when I settle into the Unknown regions, in exchange for building a few barracks on heavily populated Chiss worlds so I can train recruits, and information of the Chiss Empire, when I settle, and industrialize the worlds, and build the shipyards, I will start cranking out Chiss Warships. These Warships would technically have to be a part of the Soveriengty, but with Chiss crews, under the Command the of the Grand Synidic Nurudo.
Well, what do you think of my proposal?

Telan Desaria
Sep 24th, 2003, 05:28:58 PM
You will have to get lash's approval for that. He runs the Chiss.

Park Kraken
Sep 24th, 2003, 06:05:12 PM
I already chatted with him on the subject. He gave me maps in exchange for leaving Chiss Space alone.