PDA

View Full Version : Scorched Monster Onna Platter

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 17th, 2003, 12:58:30 PM
She walked quickly through the halls of the hospital, green cloak billowing behind her purposeful steps. Mortis had just returned from a trip off planet, and he said that there was something here they should have a look at. Hadn't said what of course.

A few more turns and she found herself standing outside of a bacta tank which held a young man. The male was covered with fading burn marks. Electrical burns. They were all too familiar to De'Ville, who's own master had delighted in teaching her lessons with dark side lightning.

"Well, Gav, what have we here?"

Salvestro
Sep 17th, 2003, 02:39:33 PM
I am alive.

Where am I?

I am alive.

Well I frelling hope so....

I am ALIVE.

Imagine if I died; What would the galaxy do with out me?

My eyes flutter open and then they close once more.

-Gah. Bacta? I'm in a bacta tank?-

I let them open again, this time slower so as not to make the change so bad.

What a bastard! Gavy you son of a freller! I'm gonna kill you.

How dare he try to kill me! Who in the hells does he think he is?! Freller.

Waitaminute.

Shock spreads through me.

This better not scar me!

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 21st, 2003, 06:14:40 PM
Salvestro opened his eyes slowly, blinking away the tears that were his body's natural response to the lights of the room. Slowly he rose up on his elbow, the sheet he was covered with sliding down as he inspected his skin.

"You were not permanently damaged." The door swished open, and De'Ville walked in, her boots clicking on the polished floor of the medical ward. "Welcome to Onderon."

Salvestro
Sep 22nd, 2003, 09:00:54 PM
I look up when the woman enters and can't help but smile.

Oh you are an absolute fiend Gavy boy. Absolute fiend.

She is right I find out very quickly. My muscles ache, but indeed there are no scars.

I am perfect once again.

"As I stand here naked my dear, I can only speculate as to what you would be."

I hold my hands out and away form me allowing the female to see me in my full glory, "The hired help I assume?"

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 22nd, 2003, 10:42:28 PM
She looked down his body, and then back up to his eyes. "Ah, well, aren't you a smart one." De'Ville motioned to the chair by the bed, which was draped with clothes similar to the ones he'd been brought in wearing. "Why don't you get dressed, and I will show you around a little. My name is De'Ville."

He wasn't bad looking, but a little small compared to Xilarian. Height wise, of course. She waited patiently for him to get his pants on.

Salvestro
Sep 23rd, 2003, 08:10:23 AM
I frown for a moment. But only for a moment.

Apparently this wasn't a gift from Gav.....ehh too bad.

"De'Ville? Exquisite name dear." I grab for the clothes.

Blue? -sigh- And I'm in such a red mood today...

I finish putting on the clothes and turn to the woman, "So this Onderon (where ever that is) and I can only assume you are a member of this group that bastard Gav wanted me to meet."

I shake my head, "But before we get into that; a simple question if I may, why in the hells was it necessary for me to be burned alive?"

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 23rd, 2003, 06:31:06 PM
"Because burning you dead would have been rather redundant, don't you think? Plus, a waste." The doors opened, sliding into the walls, and she walked out, waiting for him to follow. "And yes, you could say that I am a member of the group that the bastard Gav wanted you to meet. Onderon is the name of the planet you are on. It is ruled by King Giran, and I am his advisor."

They walked through the halls, and she adjusted her words. "One of his advisors. Here, we can get a view of the city from this balcony." The medical ward had a few restful spots, and this was one of them, a balcony with a clear view down into the rest of the city.

Iziz was built on a mountainous region, the palace, beast kennels, and other higher class residences were in the upper sectors. Here they could look down the mountain and see the wall surrounding the vast city, far in the distance. "Iziz, the only city on the planet, is over sixteen hundred square kilometers." De'Ville rested her hands on the railing, letting Salvestro get an eyeful of the landscape.

"Beyond the walls are perilous jungles. No one goes there...for long."

Salvestro
Sep 23rd, 2003, 08:13:32 PM
I stay quiet as she leads me through the halls, half listening as I stare down at myself.

Blue? I lie. This is more like a light purple.

"I hate purple." I whisper to myself.

Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
"Iziz, the only city on the planet, is over sixteen hundred square kilometers."

My attention is finally diverted from my clothing as I stare down at the city below.

I sigh as she finishes with her warnings, "You call this little piece of turd a city?"

I look at her and give an exasperated look, "Nevermind. Go on with the tour little-Miss-De'Ville-the-advisor."

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 24th, 2003, 12:06:33 AM
She shot him a sideways glance, and then closed her eyes, still leaning against the railing. Salvestro was about to speak again, but he felt himself leaving the ground. Lilaena held him through the Force, her annoyance at his snide comments finally evident.

Below his feet he could see the roof of the buildings far below him as he hung suspended on the wrong side of the railing. "Below you is part of the turd I call a city. Would you like to see it closer?"

Salvestro
Sep 24th, 2003, 08:17:39 AM
I laugh despite the situation. I would help it if I could but man this was too funny.

"Ah so the advisor shows her true colors." I manage to say without looking down. I see she isn't amused.

"Well I apologize Miss. De'Ville, quite sincerily I assure you."

For the first time since my arrival I allow a genuine smile to fill my face, "I am still a little disoriented from the bacta."

I finally allow myself to look down.

"You think you can let me down now?"

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 24th, 2003, 09:28:14 AM
She quirked up an eyebrow, tempted to do as he asked and simply let him down. Moving her hands slightly as she did so, he returned to the saftey of the balcony, and dropped to the ground. "You are here to study the Force. What do you know about the Force, Salvestro?"

The doors to the hospital opened, and she re-entered the building to lead him to the first floor and her speeder.

Salvestro
Sep 24th, 2003, 09:37:32 AM
I stand and brush some dirt from my clothing. I give her a sharp smirk.

"I know nothing of the force madam. Nothing at all."

I follow her back into the building trying not to stare at her backside, "Only that at times it helps me with things."

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 24th, 2003, 05:39:23 PM
"So you make use of it only instinctively?" The doors of a turbolift closed behind them, and she leaned against the wall, her cloak resting easily on her shoulders. "Well, we will find out soon enough if you have what it takes."

The 'lift slowed its descent, and stopped, opening the doors and they both stepped into the lobby. Humans milled about, some busy with patients and clipboards, others waiting for prescriptions or occupied with various tasks. A path seemed to be kept clear around Lilaena as she walked straight for the door. A droid halted and went around them, and people seemed to unconsciously stay out of her way. The large transparent doors slid aside, and they walked into the mid afternoon sunlight.

Salvestro
Sep 24th, 2003, 08:15:51 PM
I blink against the sharp glare of the sun as we make our way into the day.

"Instinctively." I chuckle to myslef, "I guess if you want to call it that. Sometimes I am able to see flashes into someones mind. Pick out words and phrases that would interest me."

I look up into the sky with squinted eyes, "For so long I have wanted this...and yet for some reason I am not surprised that it has happened."

I look at my companion with a blank expression, "Funny isn't it?"

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 25th, 2003, 01:33:06 AM
A black speeder with tinted windows drove up to them, and the driver hopped out and pulled open the back door for them. "Funny? Not the word I would have chosen." She got into the speeder and waited for him to enter as well, the driver closing the door behind him. "Destiny, perhaps."

The speeder pulled out into traffic. Salvestro noticed that the vehicles all stayed close to the ground, and that there was no air traffic at all.

Salvestro
Sep 25th, 2003, 08:04:22 AM
I sit down in the seat and take a look at the surroundings.

Impressive. Now this is more like it.

"Destiny." I raise an eyebrow, "I know nothing of destiny. I worked to get to where I am now."

I take a look out the tinted windows and see the speeders move away from our vehicle, "I see we warrent a wide birth in this city. "

"Don't tell me its becasue you make it a habit of dangling the citizens from balconies..."

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 25th, 2003, 09:47:29 AM
"You did not work to get here. You were burnt alive, and woke up here. I would not say that involved any skill on your part. Or did you orchestrate the situation so that Mortis would treat you that way?" De'Ville sat back comfortably as the speeder moved through traffic, winding it's way towards the palace.

"As for dangling citizens... Let us just say that I have earned my reputation in this city."

Salvestro
Sep 26th, 2003, 12:02:50 AM
I frown as I raise my right eyebrow, "I would be insulted if you weren't wrong."

"Of course I did something to get here. It was this body that brought Gav to me."

I stare out the window, "Of course some credit must be heaped on my parents-Gods spit on there souls-but it was because of me that I have stayed alive this long. I that took no prisoners in life. It was I who removed any obstacles that could have destroyed the body that sits before you."

I smile, "Me."

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 26th, 2003, 07:10:26 PM
She merely quirked an eyebrow up in reply, and then pointed out the window. "There are the kennels. I would reccomend you visit them someday. The Beastriders of Onderon are a force to be reckoned with, and it would be interesting if we fell out of their good graces." The solid duracrete buildings drifted by the windows of the speeder, and they could see a Beastrider flying above briefly before the hideous creature and it's master were out of view.

"And here we are. You are to be trained in the ways of the Force, young Salvestro. Your body will become more than just a temple you worship. It will become a weapon as your mind is honed in the ways of the Dark side." The speeder slowed and stopped, and a man in simple grey livery hurried up from the gates and opened their doors.

Lilaena stepped out into the sunshine, and motioned Salvestro through a door into the impressive building they now stood beside. "Until we match you with a master, you will be staying in the servant quarters here in the palace."

Salvestro
Sep 26th, 2003, 11:42:03 PM
I close my eyes and breath deep from the air that surrounds me. For a second I marvel at it. So clean...

Maybe there is hope for this place after all.

Then I turn to my companion and throw my hands behind my back.

"You should really be careful Madam De'Ville. You keep talking like this and I just might fall in love with you."

I spin away abrutly and gather more sights to me.

"The servents quarters are more than adequate."

I make another abrupt turn back to her, "But what you have just said brings about an interesting question. A Master.."

I shudder at the word, "Who will be my master?"

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 27th, 2003, 12:28:21 AM
"That...is still up in the air. Mortis was called off planet on some private business, but perhaps he will have something to say about it when he returns. Until then, make yourself comfortable here. And try not to kill anyone." She nodded politely, and left him in the capable hands of one of the stewards of the palace, who was to show him to his temporary quarters.