PDA

View Full Version : Lookin' for Work

Core Mebuff
Sep 17th, 2003, 10:05:47 AM
The bounty hunter walked into the Imperial Bar. His heavy armor rattled as he stepped.

Hunter didn't like the Imp's but they paid well and that's what being a bounty hunter was all about, the money. Hunter was bored after his last little outting and was looking for some work. His ship could use some upgrading, and a hunt was the perfect way to pay for it.

The bounty hunter sat down at one of the tables in the corner and waited.

Khendon Sevon
Sep 17th, 2003, 08:09:08 PM
Officer Malnix was dressed in civilian garb. The Officer’s eyes darted cautiously around the room, dissecting the dispositions of all of the patrons in an attempt to predict the future. The Federal Officer had classic military cut black hair, nondescript features, and simple brown eyes.

He moved forward, his motions fluid and easy. The Imperial strode simply to an occupied table in the rear of the room and gave a curt smile, “Ehem,” he started, clearing his voice, he began to speak in a hushed, trained tone, “is this seat taken?”

Core Mebuff
Sep 18th, 2003, 09:17:25 AM
The bounty hunter glared at the officer through his helmet.

"Greasy, filthy Imps," he thought to himself.

"Take a seat," Hunter said in a gruff voice. "How may I be of service?"

Khendon Sevon
Sep 18th, 2003, 03:02:15 PM
Malnix sat and gazed at the bounty hunter in front of him, “I’m looking for a man of great skill,” said the Officer as he placed his hands in front of himself on the table. “A man willing to take risks to get results, and most importantly, a man who understands the complexities of…’negotiation,’” said Malnix with a slight grin.

“The mission,” he began again, “is classified, but I can tell you the rewards. That’s right, rewards. My employer is willing to provide you with,” Malnix paused for a moment to choose his words carefully, “anything required to get the job done, and several thousand credits, depending on the quality of your work. Let me simply put it this way, the initial price tag is 10,000 credits, and that’s just to agree to work for us,” the Officer leaned back in his seat and waited for the information to sink in.

Core Mebuff
Sep 19th, 2003, 10:34:23 AM
Hunter didn't budge. There was no show of reaction what-so-ever.

"10,000 just for signing on, eh? And whatever I need for the job eh? Hmmmmm ..."

The bounty hunter paused for a moment.

"Not too bad. But I have some stipulations of my own."

Hunter smiled behind his Madalorian battle helmet.

"I'm going to need some specific modifications to my ship, specific weaponry, and I get to keep it all when the 'mission' has been completed."

Khendon Sevon
Sep 19th, 2003, 10:31:21 PM
Officer Malnix nodded slowly, “that can be arranged, more information will be provided when you travel to this location,” the Imperial removed a datapad from his inner pocket and slid it across the table slowly.

“You’ll notice an identification code in the datapad, make sure you punch it in, otherwise you’ll have a bit of a problem getting where you need to go. So, what do you think?”

Core Mebuff
Sep 21st, 2003, 06:40:24 PM
"Sounds good to me."

With that the bounty hunter got up and strolled out of the bar. His heavy boots clunking as he walked.

The Outlander slowed down as it came out of hyperspace. He surveyed the planet.

"Requesting ID transfer," a voice spoke over the loudspeaker.

"Transferring," Hunter replied.

The code cleared, thankfully. So far the Imp's hadn't tried to double-cross him, but still he kept very wary.

Khendon Sevon
Sep 22nd, 2003, 03:54:30 PM
please continue to RP this with me here:

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32168