PDA

View Full Version : Joining Starfighter Command

Lance Freestar
Sep 15th, 2003, 03:55:20 PM
I wish to join Starfighter Command, as an A-wing pilot. It is my hope to eventually be posted on Task Force Orishima. I already have some basic starfighter experience.
I used to have another character with an Imperial Group, named Admiral Kraken, but that character is no longer active with the Fleet.
I look forward to your answer.

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 16th, 2003, 05:47:45 AM
(ooc: Welcome to the New Republic. Your request for assignment to Starfighter Command is confirmed. I'll talk to Rear Admiral Reshmar about assigning you to Task Force Orishma. In the meantime, would you like to do an In Character Recruitment RP in this forum? Just looks a bit more official, and lets Lance Freestar meet a couple of the other New Republic Members.)

~Lord Admiral Lion El' Jonson~
~MC-150 Pride of Caliban, Taskforce Implacable~
~Current Location: Coruscant Spacedocks, Coruscant System~

Lance Freestar
Sep 16th, 2003, 10:25:12 AM
Lance walks into the office, and looks around, seeing various other hopefuls, and officers standing around. Walking over to a desk, Lance greets an recruitment officer.

"Hi, my name is Lance Freestar, and I am here to join Starfighter Command as an A-wing pilot. Here is a datacard containing all of experience with starfighters that would qualify me for the job, my past history, birth certificate, and I.D." Said Lance in a hopeful tone.

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 16th, 2003, 05:31:31 PM
The recruitment official gaped in surprise as Lance battered him with documents. Without even reading the papers, he stamped them as quickly as he could and waved somebody over to the recruitment desk.

Lion walked up, his black Admiral's uniform contrasting with the bright white ship corridors. He took one of the documents, read it rapidly, and finally looked at Lance, giving him a small smile.

"Starfighter Command? Well, you're certainly qualified for the job, Mr...Freestar, is it? Can you please tell me a little about your background?"

Lance Freestar
Sep 16th, 2003, 08:38:11 PM
Lance smiled as the recruitment officer hurriedly stamped all the papers, then looked up as a New Republic Admiral approached.

"Yes, Admiral. I was born thirty years ago on the planet of Corellia. My father's name was David Freestar, and had served the old Alliance as an A-wing pilot. He had fought in the Battle of Endor, serving under Gray Wing, and had told me how most of his wing had been slaughtered early on in that glorious battle. He was at an ripe old age when I came about, but was still in good condition. The New Republic had allowed him to retire with his A-wing, and he taught me how to fly it. My father was killed by an accident during the Sith Occupation of Corellia, and I fled the planet soon afterwards in my father's A-wing, making my way here to Starfighter Command." Lance said in a distant tone as he recalled his memories, both good and bad.

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 17th, 2003, 06:06:57 AM
Lion nodded.

"Your father flew with Arvel Crynyd, Wedge Antilles, and Tycho Celchu? Impressive, Mr. Freestar. I'm sorry to hear about your father, I would have enjoyed meeting him. However, you appear to be quite competent of your flying abilities."

Lion paused for a second and pulled out a second form and signed his name on the bottom, then shook hands with Lance.

"Welcome into the New Republic Fighter Corps, Lieutenant Freestar. I have to put you through a small simulation before you're given a command. Congratulations. Please meet me in the simulator rooms tomorrow at 1630 hours to run through your training."

Lance Freestar
Sep 17th, 2003, 06:34:19 AM
"Thank you, Admiral. I will put forward my best effort to serve the New Republic. I guess I will see you at 1630 hours at the simulator room. Good day to you then." Said Lieutenant Freestar.

With a smarte salute, Lance executed an about face, packed up his gear, and started out of the office, and towards the military barracks.

TieFighterPilot181st
Sep 19th, 2003, 01:22:15 PM
"Wait a minute" Tie addressed the new recuit.
"You say you're from Corellia? That's where I'm from. Tell me have you been there in the past few years. I havent been there since i've left 15 years ago."