PDA

View Full Version : A little visit

Tony Maxwell
Sep 15th, 2003, 02:02:40 PM
Tony walked down a street, he held a map in his hand and was trying to find a place called vixens club

he turned and walked down another street, he looked up from the map I found it finaly he thought as he walked up to the front door

he walked in and look around, the place was packed with people, he looked for Yasmin but his view was blocked.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 15th, 2003, 08:07:30 PM
Yasmin Le'Kray had been making her rounds before her gig, to all her 'usual' customers when she saw Tony.

She snuck up behind him and put her arms around his shoulders. "Where have you been all my life, young Jedi?" She purred into his ear.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 15th, 2003, 08:12:27 PM
Tony jumped as he grabed him, he twisted in her arms "I've been looking for you" He said with a smile "that thing you did last night wasnt very nice" he said as he looked into her eyes

her eyes seemed to draw him into them "ah....but i'll let it slide this time" he said as he took his eyes off hers "but just dont do it again" he added.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 15th, 2003, 08:19:12 PM
"What's life if you don't have a little fun living it, Tony? Did you get home last night, okay? At least I called help." She smiled as she opened the emerald green robe she had on and revealed a shockingly beautiful, emerald green silk negligee with matching garters and fishnet stockings.

"You're in for a treat tonight, young Jedi." She smiled as she closed her robe again. "Maybe this will make up for last night?"

Tony Maxwell
Sep 15th, 2003, 08:22:19 PM
Tony eyes bulged out for a moment "umm......yes....lets have some....er.....fun tonight" he studdered

he looked around the building again "its very crowded in here" he said over the noice.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 15th, 2003, 08:28:01 PM
"Yes, don't ya love it? I'll be raking in the bucks tonight and then we can go back to my place. How does that sound?"

Tony Maxwell
Sep 15th, 2003, 08:30:18 PM
Tony rubbed the back of his neck "umm.....that sounds good" he said with smile "so what do you do around here?"

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 15th, 2003, 08:38:10 PM
"Remember a couple of weeks ago, when I was dancing on the table at the bar? That, is what I do and I get paid good for it. So, all you have to do is sit, watch and enjoy." She smiled coyly at him.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 16th, 2003, 12:54:16 PM
Tony nodded "when are you going to dance again?" he said with a silly smile.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 17th, 2003, 12:08:17 PM
Yasmin looked at her chronometer. "Oh, in about a half an hour. Go get yourself a seat and I'll send Alisha over to serve you anything you want. It's on me for last night."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 17th, 2003, 12:54:44 PM
Tony smiled "ok" he said as he spotted an empty seat and walked over to and sat down.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 17th, 2003, 01:02:41 PM
A few minutes later, Yasmin returned with another young female who's dress was very familar and very eye catching. "What can I getcha, hun?"

"Get him whatever he likes, Alisha." Yasmin smiled and sat down on Tony's lap and put an arm around his shoulder.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 17th, 2003, 01:05:59 PM
Tony smiled "can I get a glass of tequila" he said as Yasmin sat down in his lap

he looked into her eyes again "where have you been my whole life?"

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 17th, 2003, 01:09:11 PM
Yasmin giggled. "Obviously, too far away, but not any longer, hun. I'm right here." She leans closer and plants a passionate kiss on his lips.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 17th, 2003, 01:10:22 PM
Tony kissed her back "well now that I have you your not getting away" he said with a grin.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 17th, 2003, 01:12:37 PM
She gave him a devious smile. "Who says I'm gonna run?" Another kiss.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 17th, 2003, 01:14:57 PM
Tony kissed her on her forehead "I didn't say you would" he kissed her on the lips again "but im hopeing you won't."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 17th, 2003, 01:20:08 PM
"You've got me, my young Jedi. A Jedi...now that is an interesting concept...a Jedi seeing an exotic dancer...hmmm. I like the sound of that..." She smiled and leaned her head against him. Nuzzling closer just a bit. It felt good to be in his strong arms.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 17th, 2003, 01:23:15 PM
Tony liked having Yasmin close to him, Alisha came back with his drink "thank you" he said as she set his drink down infront of him

He took a few sips of it then he set it down and pulled yasmin even closer to him "Its like im in heaven right now" he said as he kissed her again on the lips.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 17th, 2003, 01:26:44 PM
For once, Yasmin didn't feel like playing games. "Me too. I talked to my sister today."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 17th, 2003, 01:27:49 PM
Tony took another sip of his drink "and what did you talk about?"

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 17th, 2003, 01:31:29 PM
"Well, at first I didn't think it was going to go too well, but now that I understand that the Jedi don't live like monks. It sounds pretty interesting. She thinks I should go get tested in the morning to see if I have 'the blood'."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 17th, 2003, 01:33:30 PM
Tony nodded "that is very interesting" he took another sip "if do have the stuff to become a jedi" he paused "you and your sister might get along better."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 17th, 2003, 01:35:57 PM
Yasmin shrugged. "Possibly so...then we could be one happy famliy."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 17th, 2003, 01:38:36 PM
"that would be good" he said as he laid one of his hands on Yasmins thigh and rubbed it slowly "but right now im more interested in you" he smiled again.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 17th, 2003, 01:44:52 PM
She looked at him and nodded. "Tell me, can you handle a girl with this type of background? With men pawing at her everynight? And tucking credits?" This question was very serious. Yasmin had lost a lot of relationships due to this.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 17th, 2003, 01:47:11 PM
Tony thought for a moment "well, if you become a jedi you wont have yo do this anymore"

he drank the rest of his drink "but of you dont" he paused "I will still like you" he said kissed her on the lips and moved down to her neck.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 17th, 2003, 01:53:36 PM
Yasmin giggled. "Oh, you keep that up and I'll have to go home sick...if you know what I mean."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 17th, 2003, 01:56:05 PM
Tony ran a hand through her hair and then he kissed her again "I just cant get enough of you" he said as he kissed her neck again.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 18th, 2003, 03:53:14 PM
"Enough already!!" Alisha laughed as she came back over to the two. "Get a room! Or wait, after she does her gigs, get a room!!"

Yasmin snickered as she slid off Tony's lap. "We'll it's almost time for me to go to work, I've got to get freshened up. See ya in a bit, Tony-o." Her voice purred as she got lost in the crowd.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 18th, 2003, 03:55:27 PM
Tony watched her until he she was lost in the crowd, he looked around and tryed to make himself comfterable.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 18th, 2003, 04:02:00 PM
"So, who's teh new guy, Yas?" Alisha asked as Yasmin freshened up her makeup behind the stage. "I give him a week at best. He won't be able to handle it."

Yasmin shrugs, 'you never know, I think he really liikes me."

"Only until you do your gigs...good luck, girlfriend."

Yasmin sighs as she watches Alisha go about her duties. She herself wonders if Tony will stay around.

"You're up, Yas!!" Rena, her boss called as she looked at her roster.

Yasmin smiled as she walked up the steps to the stage.
Well, here goes nothing...

Tony Maxwell
Sep 18th, 2003, 04:04:18 PM
Tony looked up at the stage as Yasmin walked out into it, he sat back in his seat and looked at teh empty glass in his hand I should have asked for more he thought.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 18th, 2003, 04:34:24 PM
The music starts and Yasmin gets into the groove as she forgets about everyone and everything around her.

Unfastening her robe, it drops to her high heeled shoes as the crowds start their raving. She steps over it and walks over to the edge of the stage where she slowly wiggles her hips in time to the music. She leans down and starts grinding for the first row, the men go wild. The money starts flowing as they begin to throw it on stage.

Smiling, she returns to her standing position and goes to the pole in the middle of the stage and begins to dance around it, with it....on it...

Tony Maxwell
Sep 18th, 2003, 04:36:12 PM
Tony watched Yasmin from where he sat, he could'nt take his eyes off her

she looks even more beutiful now then before he thought as he continued to watch her.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 18th, 2003, 04:44:04 PM
The crowds are raving even more as Yas leaves the pole and prances around in a gymnast type dance. She backs up, flings herself into the air and flips into a double somersault, landing safely and going into a graceful split, still in time with the beat.

The crowds go wild, more money is tossed, lots of it....

Tony Maxwell
Sep 19th, 2003, 03:05:25 PM
Tony looked down at his watch it was getting late, he looked back up and watched Yasmin again.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 19th, 2003, 05:16:05 PM
Sometime later....

"Good job, Le'Kray." Yasmin hears from her boss as she exits the buliding, douffelbag in hand. She's now cleanly showered again and dressed in a pair of skin tight red leather pants and a white crop top.

She walks around towards the entrance, where she finds Tony leaning against a post.

Her heart flutters at the sight. "Tony!" She calls as she walks over to him. It's really late now.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 19th, 2003, 05:19:12 PM
Tony smiled "very interesting show you put on in there" he laughed "I thought you where going to brake your neck a couple of times."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 19th, 2003, 05:23:05 PM
"Nah, I've practiced plenty of times." She beamed. "I'm glad you're still here. Whatcha want to do? I'm ready for anything."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 19th, 2003, 05:24:18 PM
Tony looked at his watch again and then he looked up at the sky, it was still dark

"well you said we'd go over to your place after your gig."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 19th, 2003, 05:37:16 PM
Yasmin nods, "okay. It's just a little walk. Come on." She takes his hand and leads him along. Talking along the way. "So. you liked my gig, did you? It may be one of my last very soon."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 19th, 2003, 05:38:49 PM
Tony nodded "it was ok" he smiled "that may be a good thing if you become a jedi."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 19th, 2003, 05:40:27 PM
"I suppose so, but I'll miss it and the money I make is very good. So, what do you do as a Jedi?"

Tony Maxwell
Sep 19th, 2003, 05:43:21 PM
Tony thought for a moment "well for one you practice to control the force and you can learn to do things like this" he said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a cred card

he held his hand out and the card started to float in his hand.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 19th, 2003, 05:48:27 PM
Yasmin stared at the floating card. "Now, that is cool. How'd you do that?"

Tony Maxwell
Sep 19th, 2003, 05:50:27 PM
"I use the force to make it float" the card stoped floating and landed in back on Tony's hand "that is about the only thing i can do since I havnt had and proper training"

he smiled "and if you ever become a jedi you can learn to do stuff like that aswell."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 19th, 2003, 06:07:52 PM
"Wow, now that would be cool, Tony." They get to an apartment complex, A very tall apartment complex. "Here we are, my apartment is on the twenty-eighth floor. Hope you don't mind heights." She used a special key to get into the building and led Tony to an elevator, pressing a button and waiting.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 19th, 2003, 06:10:59 PM
Tony looked up at the top of the building before entering, when they got into the elevator Tony checked his watch again

they soon reach the floor that Yasmins room was on.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 19th, 2003, 06:17:35 PM
"Why do you keep checking your chronometer, are you on a time schedule?" Yasmin asked half teasing, hald serious as she opened the door to her apartment.

It was a very nice apartment, a wide open living area with a balcony. A kitchen was to their right, along with a small area for laundry. To the left was a hallway that led to her bed chambers and a fresher.

All her furniture was of a modern theme, with lots of bright colors. A bright blue sofa and a red recliner and then there was the bright yellow love seat to finish off the ensemble.

She kept it neat and clean and had various art paintings hung all about. "Make yourself at home, Tony. I'm starved, are you hungry?"

Tony Maxwell
Sep 19th, 2003, 06:19:07 PM
"yes, Im famished" he said as he took a seat on one of the couches "you've got a very nice appartment yasmin."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 19th, 2003, 06:22:24 PM
"Thanks, I'm into art, if you can't tell." She smiled as she opened up the balcony doors and started her grill.

Coming back in, she asked. "I hope you like Bantha T-bones on the grill. That's about all I have. We'll have those and some baked potatoes and a salad. How's that sound?"

Tony Maxwell
Sep 19th, 2003, 06:23:56 PM
Tony licked his lips "sounds wonderful" he said as his stomach growled in agreement.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 19th, 2003, 06:28:02 PM
Going into the kitchen, it didn't take her long to marinate the steaks, get the potatoes going and fix them a couple of salads. "How do you like your steak, Tony?" She asked as she walked back out onto the balcony.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 19th, 2003, 06:32:18 PM
Tony took a large bite "it very good" he said after he swollowed his bite

Took a few more bites "this is the best steak i've ever had."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 19th, 2003, 06:36:20 PM
"I'm glad you like it," She said as she sat down at the small table she had set up on the balcony. "I love steak, it's the best. I love to cook." She took a bite. "It is very good, I think I've outdone myself."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 19th, 2003, 06:38:10 PM
Tony looked around at the few he had from on the balcony "what a lovely view you have here" he said as he took another bite.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 19th, 2003, 06:41:52 PM
"Yes, I love the view, it's awesome. I come out here a lot just to curl up and read or watch the speeders go by on the skyway."

She smiled inspite of herself. "No, one knows that I'm actually a normal person when I'm home...so no telling." She winked at him.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 20th, 2003, 12:54:59 PM
Tony laughed "dont worry, I wont tell anyone" and took another bite as he laughed a few more times.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 20th, 2003, 01:00:04 PM
"I guess you could even say that my inner shell doesn't match my outer one." She smiled and took another bite.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 20th, 2003, 01:11:52 PM
Tony thought this over for a moment "well, everyone seems different on the inside then the outside" he paused "but the best thing is not to judge people by they're cover."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 20th, 2003, 01:29:24 PM
Or what's not covered. Yasmin thought with a grin. "Yes, that is true, very true. But, I supoose everyone might find me out if and when I join the Order."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 20th, 2003, 01:36:32 PM
Tony finished the stake and wiped his mouth off with a napkin "well if you give everyone a good impresion they seem to forget you bad spots and look at your good ones" he flashed her a warm smiled.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 20th, 2003, 01:53:39 PM
"In that case, I hope you're right." She told him as she took a sip of her juice.

"It's just I'm a completely different person out there than I am in here." She said as she motioned towards the city. "And it'll be a hard adjustment for me to learn."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 20th, 2003, 02:07:36 PM
Tony nodded "yes, it will be difficult" he smiled "but im sure your strong enough to overcome it."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 20th, 2003, 02:12:19 PM
"I don't know if the Order is ready for Yasmin Le'Kray or not. What if I get the urge to do something....like dance again?"

Tony Maxwell
Sep 20th, 2003, 02:15:37 PM
Tony thought for a moment "I dont know really, but im sure the Order would be more then happy to have you with them."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 20th, 2003, 02:22:50 PM
"I hope so," She yawned and stood to take the dishes into the kitchen.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 20th, 2003, 02:27:58 PM
Tony got up and helped her wash the dishes and put them away, he walked out of the kitchen and sat down on one of the couches.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 20th, 2003, 02:41:04 PM
She sat next to him and sighed. Life was good.

"I'm glad you decided to come by tonight, I know I didn't treat you very good last night and I'm sorry. I don't know why I do some of the things I do sometimes."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 20th, 2003, 02:43:10 PM
Tony smiled "you regret what you did because to have changed since last night" he scooted closer to her "and I've had no regrets from the moment I laid eye on you."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 20th, 2003, 02:46:34 PM
"Well, I'm glad someone sees some good in me." She told him as she looked into his dark brown eyes.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 20th, 2003, 04:14:30 PM
Tony stared into her eyes also, he scooted up close to her "and I never want to leave you."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 20th, 2003, 04:20:25 PM
"Those are some very strong words there, my young Jedi." She smiles graciously and leans closer to him as she sinks into the warmth and comfort of his arms. Being held by him felt so comforting.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 20th, 2003, 08:47:13 PM
Tony pulled her closer to him "yes, and words have more power then any weapon" he said as he kissed her forehead.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 20th, 2003, 08:55:19 PM
"I could stay like this all night, right here in your arms, Tony." She sighed dreamily.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 20th, 2003, 08:57:21 PM
Tony grined "that could be arranged" he said with a silly voice.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 20th, 2003, 09:00:36 PM
She looked up at him. "Would you like to stay?" A smile coming across her lips as she nuzzles closer to him again. Breathing in his cologne, nearly drifting away by his touch.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 20th, 2003, 09:03:38 PM
Tony grined again "that dosn't sound like a bad idea" he looked his her neeck "I wasnt planing on doing anything today anyways."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 21st, 2003, 07:49:05 PM
"I'd like that, Tony. I really would." She sighs and closes her eyes as she lays in his arms.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 21st, 2003, 08:15:23 PM
Tony smiled "I knew you'd like it" he said as he hugged her.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 22nd, 2003, 09:51:07 PM
She hugged him back. "I do, I do. Let's just stay right here."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 23rd, 2003, 10:56:57 AM
He kissed her neck again "your wish is my command" he said sweetly.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 24th, 2003, 04:19:40 PM
His kisses sent lightning through her and his arms made her feel so secure. Tony was everything that she was looking for...

It wasn't long unti she was drifting off into a peaceful sleep in the Padawan's strong arms.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 24th, 2003, 09:01:28 PM
Tony noticed that she fell asleep, then he felt really tired and fell asleep also.