PDA

View Full Version : Mortal Gods: Night Walker [completed]

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 15th, 2003, 01:15:20 PM
The Empress Teta System.

De'Ville rubbed her eyelids gently as she walked out of the refresher in a non-descript space port on a non-descript planet. It was around three in the morning local time, and she was tired. And hungry.

The Revenge was being re-fueled and there had been some mynocks chewing on the power cables that had forced her landing here. They'd all be fixed in the next few hours, which gave Lilaena enough time to look for a diner and a bite to eat.

As she walked out of the 'port, she noticed the moons were out, one nearly full, the other a mere sliver of white in the dark sky. Pulling her cloak tighter around her, De'Ville walked down the darkened street. It wasn't a great part of town...whatever town this was. It wasn't important, she'd be gone soon anyway. Across the road from her lounged a small group of females in various states of being unclothed. Lilaena watched them out of the corner of her eye as she passed.

A speeder drove up and stopped next to them, and one of the females, a cold looking Twi'lek with purple skin and some fishnet clothes, walked up and leaned over to look in the window. De'Ville kept walking, ignoring the prostitutes as she made her way into a seedy looking all night diner.

A bell on the door jingled as she walked in, and she helped herself to a booth while the waitress made her way over.

Razielle Shadana
Sep 19th, 2003, 09:30:00 AM
Its funny the moments in life that you choose to shut out everything and think about the past. Not just the last year or so of your life, but the past, your childhood for example.

Submitting to a perverse desire to travel by way of coach rather than class, she was onboard a public transport. Razielle ran her fingertips across the specialized film covering over what they called a window (more of a peep hole than anything..) It was designed to protect her skin from the burning touch of sunlight of anykind, - handy when one was traveling. Bored out of her mind she pondered her life as it was now, and her childhood.

She was three. Sitting on her pampered posterior in the middle of a walled garden, hysterical. She really had been a vision then, a beautiful child. Black springy curls framed the face of an angel. Rosy cheeks were enhanced by a rosebud of a mouth that was always smiling - and always said the proper thing (in public). A true Royal Princess. She had escaped her attendants to come to the garden for five minutes alone. Sadly, she had leaned over to look in the fountain and her jewel studded tiara had fallen in and was currently at the bottom. Her Mama was going to kill her! Princess Razielle threw her Royal self down cried piteously until the Steward came to pick her up and return her to the nursery..

"What a spoiled brat..."

Sighing she realized that in her silent reverie, the transport had taken off, and had only just left orbit when it doubled back to the opposite side of the planet. Something to do with urgent repair work, a dingy looking attendant muttered in passing. She really needed to book better passage, even coach shouldn't be this tedious. Well, the hour or so would give her time to find better means of travel, or at the very least stop for a..bite to last her for the journey.

This place was disgusting. Even though she wasn't overly concerened with catching anything, it reeked of contamination. That and the very best of society - sarcastically speaking. It just went to show you that scum exhisted so close to beauty, the opposite side of the planet was nothing like this - untouched by civilization or technology. She spotted a sign for all night food and the best prices on public transport in the Empress Teta System. Yeah that's debatable... Making her way to the Dive..err..Diner, she passed a couple infested looking prostitutes.

"Mercenaries of the flesh....Oh! How I hate you..."

One of them looked for a split second like she would retort. But Razielle leveled her with a stare that clearly showed it would be highly perilous to do so. Using the single brain cell the slut had, she lowered her gaze.

Entering the diner Razielle looked about at the patrons. Most of them tired looking traveler's, mixed with a few cutthroat pickpockets or worse. The only person worthy of note in the place was a rather dangerous looking female who looked to be ordering food. Passing by her, to the bar covered ticket window, Razielle resisted the urge to closely examine her. Not wanting to interupt dinner - highly impolite and barbaric.

She reviewed some more costly arrangements and having chosen a better transport that left much later, Razielle lowered herself to the greasy looking bench with a look of immense displeasure. There she sat and waited, examining the tail of her long braid for split ends - none of which she ever had, not since the moment of her death..

Jurin
Sep 19th, 2003, 10:52:03 AM
-The sweeping light of the moons are said to most beautiful and to Jurin they were exactly that. His attentions were a little more diffused then normal, even a psychopath takes a break now and then.

He strolled up to a food vendor and in his uniquley metallic, thick voice requested nurishment.-

"A foot-long with everything on it."

-He said hungrily.-

"Coming right up"

-Replied the green-skinned vendor.-

"There you go, that'll be 20..."

-Jurin took the snack and applied the condiments, he also unsheathed his machette and decapitated the fat gree-skin; the head hitting the floor with a dull thud and rolled away, the body a momment after.
He took a bite out of the food.-

"...euch..."

-He grunted with distaste as he dropped it onto the floor, landing in a pool of blood.
He sheathed his blade and walked off.

Jurin spotted a neat little place not far off and so after walking up to the front door, sheathing his blade, he let himself in.

His red eyes peered around the room.-

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 20th, 2003, 03:09:30 AM
The smell of blood was quickly apparent. De'Ville's eyes peeked over the top of her greasy menu and she saw the hulking sentient that had just walked into the diner. The emotions that clouded him were mainly hunger...and anger. He had killed recently, or else that was his own blood dripping from the hilt of the knife he carried.

A tired waitress wandered over to her booth, and pulled out an equally tired notebook and a stub of a pencil. The joint was too lowclass to afford a datapad and stylus, apparently. "What'll ya have, miss?"

"Do you have anything that isn't swimming in grease, or that does not make it's own gravy? Actually, never mind, I will have ...that." De'Ville pointed at the page while her eyes tracked the male that had entered as he took a seat. She watched over the shoulder of the waitress, who leaned forward to see what Lilaena had pointed at.

"You want the graak-fried wampa?" The waitress straightened up again and Lilaena looked back down at the menu, her spying unobserved by the male.

"Yes." Her tone dared the woman to question her. "And the two sides I want are the potatoes and that green vegetable. And no gravy. Also, I will need a sharp knife for the steak."

"Certainly, miss. Want some coffee while you're waiting?" The woman brushed aside some limp, overly dyed hair from her eyes.

"Stimcaf, fresh, if you've got it."

"Just made a new pot." Cathii, as her lopsided nametag proclaimed, made a note in her book and took the menu from De'Ville as she moved on to the next table. Lilaena returned her attention to the window and the tabletop directly in front of her, but the male...he bore watching.

And so she did, without seeming to. It was something to pass the time, at least.

Jurin
Sep 20th, 2003, 08:10:45 AM
-Jurin walked slowly through the small establishment, he brushed past an agitated-looking patron.-

"Hey!..."

-Erupted the burly man as his stimcafe spilt over his lap.-

"...You gonna pay for thaa..."

-He trailed off as he looked up at the juggernaut pass by; his tone became a little less agitated and a little more nervous but he persisted still.-

"...yeah, s-so you gonna pay for that?"

-Jurin heavy steps halted; he didn't even turn around.-

*sssllssshhhtttt*

-The shimering machette slashed across his mid-section, intestinal tract all over the floor with a splat; the body soon after, leaving a mess all over the floor.-

"...stupid monkey..."

-Emanated the thick, metallic voice as he replaced the shining blade in it's sheath.-

Shade Magus
Sep 20th, 2003, 05:14:12 PM
Shade sat at the bar and watched the metal man slice down the other guy. How insane the guy wasn't doing anything. The Jedi sat back and watched. He waited for the right moment to approach the guy, but in the meantime he ate his meal. He hadn't had food like this in a long time and as he took a bite of his sandwhich he remembered why.

Great a grease fried pieace of bread.

He placed the sandwhich down and grabbed a piece of corn he had ordered and took a bite.

Now this is more like it.

He picked up his glass and took a drink from it. He finished the glass and sat it down and called the waitress over.

"Can I have another glass of fruit juice please?"

As she turned around the Jedi knight grabbed her by the arm and she swung around but he dodged and she drew back for another punch but, Shade threw his arms up.

"Whoa....I was just trying to tell you to stear clear of hat metal guy there. He has spilt to much blood so far and I don't want him spilling anymore. So be careful."

Shade turned back around and ate his corn, while reaching out with the Force and searching for the man he could feel the evil in him. He shuddered as he thought about who would be next.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 20th, 2003, 05:33:59 PM
"It is a shame that these people do not understand you." The monolith of a man heard the whisper near his ear, and looked down to see a tallish, thin woman in a green cloak. He looked down further and saw that she had put her hand on his arm. Just a gentle touch, really.

Cathii shrieked, dropping a pot of stimcaf on the ground with a crash as she rounded the corner and saw the remains of the patron on the ground. De'Ville saw that they were all the center of attention (especially with the clean up droid, who was clucking nervously as it manuevered around the distraught waitress), and left the male to press something into Cathii's hand. "Sorry about the mess. I will get this one out of here, and you won't have to be afraid...of him." I'm sure there are a million other reasons to be afraid, however.

The waitress closed her hand around the high demonination cred chit, and nodded. De'Ville turned to the hulking male, and beckoned to him. "Come with me outside. There is nothing for you in here."

Jurin
Sep 21st, 2003, 02:46:02 AM
-Jurin paused to access the situation, reflex of a killing machine. He noticed a jedi-looking man giving him looks and although he could not know he was a Jedi he thought that maybe it would be best to move on.

The rolling thunder of his voice replied to the young lady.
He chuckled at her words.-

"...Very well little lady, very well..."

Razielle Shadana
Sep 22nd, 2003, 11:50:52 AM
Razielle shook her head in disbelief. The patrons seemed a tad calm, considering the disembowelment they had just witnessed. Flinging her glossy black braid over her shoulder, she stood. Having seen the cleaning droid take the remains back into the kitchen, and the cook inspect them before throwing them into a pot was quite enough proof for her that mortals probably shouldn't dine here..

Also rising was the marvel of feminine malice who had caught Razielle's attention earlier. She seemed intent upon removing the hulking brute responsible for the deplorable state of the floor. Her former waitress stared after her, as she left, still in a state of shock.

Cathii... That was the little wretches name. Although she worked in this grease pit, she seemed clean enough. Her heart had begun pounding the minute she spied the bloodied and intestined covered floor. Music to my ears... Appealing to the server's apparent lust for money, Razielle approached.

"I'll match your tip, and possibly double it if you can come outside with me, for just a minute. I need someone who know's this area to point me in the right direction."

Happily the foolish young girl followed her out. Cathii though to herself, that in light of the evenings more ghastly events she hadn't made this much money in a week let alone a single night. Perky with idea's of buying fancy dresses and expensive food, (not the slop she was used to) Cathii spoke up.

"Where to, miss?"

"No where..." Razielle whispered softly to her.

Without a second passing by, Razielle's talon like finger's wrapped around her throat, choking off the girl's airway, effectively preventing her scream as she was dragged back into the narrow passage between the diner and the next establishment. Her other hand was more gentle. The back's of her fingers brushed down the girl's cheek, wiping away frantic tears.

"Shush my sweet one... Soon it will be all over and you will be rich and never think of me again..."

It was a kind lie, designed to befog the mind and bring an end to struggles. Lucky for Cathii she couldn't see the heated Hunger for blood that lit Razielle's eyes. She felt nothing but satisfied contentment as small, but equally lethal fangs ripped into her throat. Visions of plush and expensive apartments swirled through Cathii's mind - as her blood swirled down Razielle's throat and with it her recent memories and thoughts.

Letting her cold body slide down the wall, Razielle left Cathii as she lay. Her dying though had been of the power of wealth - promise fulfilled. Wiping the last droplets of blood from her lips, Razielle ventured out into the street once more. Catching sight of the pair that who's exit from the diner preceeded her own.

Having time to spare.. she followed. Obviously one or both of them was quite gifted with the Dark side. The evening may prove very intersting indeed. Anyone who saw the befanged grin on her face just then, would have shuddered..

Shade Magus
Sep 22nd, 2003, 07:47:00 PM
Shade felt the loss of the life through the Force and looked around. The mechanical man had left, but where had the wave come from? The Jedi stood and walked towards the door. He reached out and sensed a lifeless body outside, and he streched a little more and found another, but something was different about this one although he could not put hi finger on it. He walked outside and pulled back into the Force only allowing a little to still sense the mechanic man and the Sith he had left with.

"Now to see what this is about...."

Shade walked outside and walked near the side of the buildings, allowing the shadows to conceal him. Something didn't feel right, but he still couldn't point it out.

What was that?

He decided he would follow until he found out, but at a safe distance that way he would still have time to manuver if he was caught.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 22nd, 2003, 10:00:30 PM
ooc: Shade, how on earth do you know I'm a Sith? In fact, I am not. :)/ic

"...Very well little lady, very well..." The man followed her outside, to the relief of those in the diner. Lilaena led him across the street, and down a block or so, stopping just short of the corner decorated by prostitutes. Then she turned, and looked him up and down.

"Why the man in the diner?" She kept a healthy distance between them, in case he decided she'd make a worthy next victim. One of the women on the corner shouted at her to get off their corner. Lilaena ignored them.

Jurin
Sep 23rd, 2003, 03:51:04 AM
-His laugh echoed of the cold walls of the buildings.-

"Because I can."

-His eyes began to sweep the people, looking for the next toy.-

Razielle Shadana
Sep 23rd, 2003, 09:35:39 AM
Crossing the street and heading back the way she had come, Razielle follwed the pair who she had affectionately named Miss Mayhem and the Metal Man until she learned of their names. The door to the diner opened once again and she turned back to see if she was being follwed as well. It was yet another patron who was unappreciatively looking down at Razielle's handy work.

Oh how sweet.. Little Cathii has a mourner after all. That, or she didn't refill his coffee.

Unconcerned, she continued on. However she didn't want to be questioned about either murder, she might lose track of the two most interesting people in the spaceport. Weighing her choices, she dug taloned fingertips into the side of the building to her left and climbed, spiderlike, along its side.

Apparently the mourner of poor Cathii was going to be quite the annoyance, he was also following the path of Metal Man and Miss Mayhem. Not wanting to attract his attention she climbed higher, encased in shadows of buildings where no light reached. Stopping just over where her duo had stopped to converse, she listened to their conversation.

Razielle dangled upside down from a street sign, still high enough not to be noticed, unless of course one could feel her presence in the Force and wondered what evil lurked in the shadowed street. She wondered briefly what the wandering diner patron would do when he caught up with these two. It most likely wouldn't bode well for him, it looked like Metal Man was systematically searching for a new target to destroy.

Jurin
Sep 23rd, 2003, 01:28:56 PM
-Jurin grumbled.-

"Hmm.......something tastes....sour,.....sour like....a do-gooder...."

-Jurin was designed to use force but the dark mearly encourages him, it was the light that irratated.-

"....The do-gooder weilds some power, lets see how he wants to weild it today."

-Jurin broke grasp of Lilaena and stoped walking, he turned slowly as he looked over his shoulder, his eyes fixing on the approaching one.-

"Maybe he wants to play...."

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 24th, 2003, 02:15:47 AM
She sighed. The monolith was too singleminded to hold a converstation. Lilaena checked her chrono as he walked off, and the whore that had been shouting at her previously stalked over. Now the man was gone, so it was just 'us girls.'

"Hey, this is our corner! You're bad for buisness! Get lost, you frelling piece of..yeah I'm talking to you! Wait til Craan hears about this, he'll have you vaped, just li-"

Lilaena snapped out her arm as the female drew near, and caught her around the throat with her free hand while she calculated the time difference between Onderon and Empress Teta time. Why was it so frelling dark here? With a squeeze and another snap of her wrist the female's neck broke, and De'Ville released her to die in a heap on her precious corner. Still hours to wait.

And she hadn't gotten any food yet. Sighing again, she stepped over the body and walked in the other direction from the bumbling murderer she'd taken out of the diner. Perhaps she'd be able to find something not so greasy to eat.

Shade Magus
Sep 24th, 2003, 07:48:57 AM
ooc:sorry I han't been doing this for awhile and last time I did I had thought you were ic/

Shade stopped as the metal man approached him. He stepped back and looked him in the eyes.

"I have nothing for you. I wish you good night and ask you stay away."

Razielle Shadana
Sep 24th, 2003, 09:39:10 AM
Razielle refrained from laughing, but did give the corpse of the newly dead street walker an "I told you so" look. She really should have picked better corner's and learned which female's not to become involved in conversations with.

Pulling herself up with her arms, Razielle swung around and dropped to the street. She was close enough that the landing thud of her boots was heard, but far enough back that it would not be seen as an attack. Somehow she just couldn't resist meeting this one.

"Pardon me Miss Mayhem.. I thought you might like this back. Your waitress won't be needing it.."

Wiggling her fingers, she produced the currency as if performing an act of prestidigitation. With a grin, revealing a mouth still a tad blood stained, she tossed it to the other female, highly curious as to how she would react.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 24th, 2003, 05:13:58 PM
And now people were dropping from the sky. De'Ville caught the chit deftly. and turned it over in her fingers. Miss Mayhem? "I think you have me confused with someone else." She pocketed the chit anyway. A street lamp shed a little light over the pair of women, and De'Ville noticed the dark red smears on her gums and teeth as she smiled. Interesting.

"Any place good to eat around here?" Lilaena watched her carefully, wary of this female. She reminded her of someone. Someone dangerous.

Razielle Shadana
Sep 24th, 2003, 07:57:20 PM
Running her tongue across her pearly white's she removed the last of the blood, then smiled and answered truthfully.

"I am sure I wouldn't know. I am not from this area, my home is elsewhere on this planet."

Razielle cracked her neck, each vertabrae snapping into alignment with a rather gratifying snap. Slowly she walked forward, no malice in her approach. She held out her arm's, showing she carried no weapon and introduced herself.

"I am Razielle... Miss Mayhem was the nic name I dubbed you, not knowing who you were. I must confess, I've been following you since the diner. You and... Metal Man. Most fun I've had all night."

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 25th, 2003, 01:03:42 AM
"An interesting nickname, seeing as I caused no mayhem whatsoever. You might even say I helped avoid further mayhem. My real name is De'Ville. Forgive me if I do not shake hands." Lilaena settled her feet apart a little more, gaining stability in her stance. Her cloak twitched aside momentarily, and an ivory cyclinder glimmered briefly in the lamplight before it was covered again.

"Do you make a habit of following everyone who interests you?"

Razielle Shadana
Sep 25th, 2003, 09:51:12 AM
"Absolutley not. Actually I am not that often inspired by people at all."

De'Ville huh? Now why does that sound familiar. Better and better.

Brushing a bit of dust from the buildings off the shoulder's of her coat, Razielle looked about. Thinking the place was absolutely abhorrent and should be destroyed. She couldn't help but wonder what Miss De'Ville's interest in the great metallic hulk had been.

"Mayhem, probably came to me due to the fact that instead of running and screaming like any sensible young female, you actually escorted a known murdering psycopath out of a public place. Perhaps Miss Deathwish would have been a better choice, but somehow I think you would probably have taken care of yourself.."

She didn't mention the fact that she too had followed. It was apparent that she was also the type to court danger.

"Actually I am just trying to kill some..time. While waiting for a better transport to come along. I need off this rock for a while."

Jurin
Sep 25th, 2003, 03:58:56 PM
-His deep metallic, rolling voice was harsh, his eyes stared strait down into shade's eyes.-

"Come now do-gooder, don't you want to play with me?"

-He drew the shinning machette from the thigh holster, the blade raised to allow it's menacing glare cross Magnus'es face.-

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 25th, 2003, 04:52:02 PM
"And I am merely waiting for my ship to be repaired." De'Ville eyed Raizelle, and then it came to her. Saurron. She'd met this female before, on the Sanguine. She took a step back, and then half turned towards the spaceport. "I guess I will be going to find some stimcaf, at least."

And then, because she was curious, "Care to join me? You will be closer to your new transport when it arrives, at least."

Razielle Shadana
Sep 25th, 2003, 07:44:37 PM
She would decide at a later date whether it was morbid curiosity, a sense of something monumentous, or just the need to pass the time that made her follow. Probably a combination of the three. Either way, she was intrigued and wanted to pass her time with Miss De'Ville and her..stimcaf.

"I think I shall refrain from partaking. I have already dined."

Razielle tried and failed at hiding a rather sadistic grin, her dining came at a very high price to some. But in an effort to be compromising she smiled, though it didn't quite reach her eyes, and amended her previous decision. It would give her more time, also, to figure out the peculiar sense of having seen De'Ville somewhere. It was an elusive thought, which stubbornly refused to come to mind.

"I'll tag along though. Who knows, we may run into more murder inclined personalities."

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 25th, 2003, 09:02:12 PM
A few minutes of walking later, the pair of women sat down at a bar in the spaceport. It wasn't much cleaner than the street diner. Taking a seat, De'Ville leaned close to the bartender as he rested his hands on the bar. "I'll have a cup of stimcaf, black."

He raised an eyebrow, and turned to Raizelle, who declined service. As he moved away to pour the caf, De'Ville leaned her head on her hand, and looked at her pale companion. "So...Raizelle was it? Why so eager to leave this place? It is a far cry from the...Sanguine, wasn't it? Anyway, I would imagine it is a great deal cleaner in the area you come from....or is the whole planet like this?"

Razielle Shadana
Sep 26th, 2003, 10:07:09 AM
Ahh, that was it then.

Razielle was watching the bartender with a look of abject distaste. He rather reminded her of some overplump animal about to be slaughtered for a ham. So swollen was his face that when he spoke to other customer's his words came out with a lisp and much spittle. He was in a word, gross.

Glad for the distraction of being recognized, she slid her gaze to De'Ville who was sipping her stimcaf, like it wasn't strange their having this little run in. Razielle very calmly examined her fingernails, checking their glassy surface for any damages from crawling along buildings. Of course, had there been any, they were already returned to their original state.

"Yes, the Sanguine , does rather make this place lack for the amenities of class, eh? But then, I am not sure if you would share the opinion. Not exactly being there on a pleasure cruise, if I recall correctly."

She briefly recalled the events, her part in it for the most was small. Lord Saurron had bade Gavin and Razielle to go round up their guest and bring her to the bridge. After that, the Sith Witch, showed up and Razielle had business elsewhere for her Master.

"As for the rest of this planet. Its nothing like this. I have a..small abode, that sits on a valley. It is almost always dark here though. So we can rejoice in the little pleasures."

She deliberately was vague about the location and size of Elysium. Razielle had been collecting enemies these days like some people collect fine art. One can never be too careful.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 26th, 2003, 10:17:02 AM
She nodded, agreeing with the last sentance, and looked over Raizelle. "I was foolish the day we met. I had impulsively allowed my hatred of the Witch to overcome my caution." Lilaena held out her right hand, showing Raizelle two small, evenly spaced scars on the back of it. "Your master gave me these. Why would he do that?"

Razielle Shadana
Sep 26th, 2003, 10:36:35 AM
Why indeed...

Razielle smiled seeing the mark's. The permanent evidence of her Master's Dark kiss. Some would see it as an attack, other's would see it as flaunting his bite. Razielle however - having given and recieved similar marks knew them for what they were. Testimony that De'Ville intrigued Lord Saurron enough that he was compelled to bite her, and in so doing become acquainted with the very taste of her blood and feel, however briefly, of her heartbeat.

"Perhaps he admired you, more than you know? Not many can claim to have the mark of a Vampyre Master on them. Some of us.. don't survive such attentions."

Razielle turned ever so slightly, revealing the exact same marks upon the delicate skin of her throat. Hers went deeper and had in fact killed her. Covering her neck again with her long dark braid, Razielle returned her gaze to De'Ville.

"The fact that my Master would do such a thing, speaks highly of you. In my eyes at least."

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 26th, 2003, 07:37:47 PM
"Admiring me for crashing headlong into a situation I knew nothing about? Perhaps. I have learned much from the experience, including as much about your species as I could. Not exactly the easiest task, but I persevered." De'Ville drained her mug of stimcaf, and set it back on the bar. "You have the Force... do you not? I remember sensing it about you back when we first met."

She watched Raizelle carefully, wondering how far she could push this woman into answering her questions.

Razielle Shadana
Sep 30th, 2003, 06:33:41 PM
She figured that lying outright would avail her nothing. They both obviosuly weilding the Dark side in one way or another. Besides, what good would hiding the truth do her? De'Ville surely knew of Lord Saurron's powers with the Dark side, and also knew Razielle to be his apprentice.

"I suspect his admiration was less from the present situation you were in, and more from what he felt in your presence. Most assuredly, I believe he thought you capable of getting out of said circumsatnce."

Razielle drummed her fingertips on the countertop in succession. The repetitive tapping of her talon-like nails quite obviously distressing and annoying the bartender. He would have opened his blubbering mouth to speak, but in an effort to avoid being showered upon by the spitting slob, Razielle slowly grinned and hissed at the man, fangs bared. He wisely removed his bulk to the opposite end of the bar.

"The Force, yes you could say that. Although sadly, I haven't had any proper training with my Master in some time. But never fear, I work myself very hard on previously learned lessons. That and sims, although the latter tends to bore me quickly. "

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 2nd, 2003, 02:07:26 AM
"I trained once in a simulation, with Master Lynch. The Force does not interact with sims as it does with a real landscape. I have not used them since." Lilaena gestured for a refill on her caf, and canted her head to look at Raizelle once more.

"You really want to leave this planet? It is nice a dark, is it not?"

Razielle Shadana
Oct 6th, 2003, 10:57:49 AM
Involuntarily the muscles beneath Razielle's right eye started a soft ticking. The small spasm was most probably attributed to the casually mentioned name of her former husband. They had, to say the least, not parted well.

"Master Lynch... That would be Jedah. My training with him was either done in residence or in the confines of a none to nicely inhabbited cavern."

She wasn't sure if De'Ville was aware of her past relationship with the Sith Master or not. Not that it mattered now, one thing was certain everything dies. As for why she wanted to leave the planet, that had to do with another Master.

"I am tired of rusticating on this forgotten pile of rock. I am going looking for my Master, or another to train with until I find him. I have enemies, and they will one day come looking for me and someone will have vengence. I intend to be the one."

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 9th, 2003, 10:08:59 PM
The emotions that Raizelle associated with Lynch's name were very familiar. Thoughts, of course, were easy to conceal by those who knew how, and De'Ville had no talent for poking through other people's minds. But raw emotions tended to lay close to the surface in body language, and other things more closely connected to the Force.

"I doubt you will find Master Saurron there... but there is a planet where others of like minds to us have gathered." She chose her words carefully. The bartender looked over at them, and she concentrated in the Force, causing an effect like pouring oil into water. His gaze slid over the pair sitting at his bartop. As much as he might have wanted to, he simply couldn't pay attention to them, because they were suddenly unimportant.

Razielle Shadana
Oct 9th, 2003, 10:59:44 PM
Interest piqued, she turned her face slighty and De'Ville now had her undivided attention. True, her Master would not likely be present, but she could possibly extend her training there.

"Gathered to what purpose..?"

She was sure that this was not a topic of conversation that De'Ville would have at random with anyone and the thought was a tad humbling. Not that Razielle would reveal anything learned, that was not her way. Surely among a gathering of that kind, she could find someone who would be willing to give her further guidance in the Dark ways.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 10th, 2003, 01:52:22 AM
"Gathered for the purpose of strengthening each other. Raizelle...a war is coming. We just want to be prepared to win." De'Ville softened her serious tone with a wink.

Razielle Shadana
Oct 10th, 2003, 10:46:09 AM
This was quickly becomming very fascinating. She didn't know who else she would encounter at this.. gathering, nor did she care. If it was for the purpose of strengthening each other, it could only be beneficial. That and the prospect of war was appetizing. Wars meant death..bloody deaths at that.

"I see.. and you would be willing to take me there, with you?"

Razielle's eyes were absolutely alight with the prospects. She needed a goodly amount of carnage in her life. This may be just what she had been lacking for so long.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 10th, 2003, 10:06:32 PM
She nodded. "I would. My ship will be finished in another hour, and it is more comfortable than public transportation." Raizelle was eager, and De'Ville smiled to herself at the thought of her joining them on Onderon.

"However, it is not as dark there, as here..." Lilaena raised an eyebrow. "Will you be.. okay? I do not know as much as I would like about your kind."

Razielle Shadana
Oct 13th, 2003, 10:15:02 AM
Razielle subdued her joy at the thought of travelling in accomodations other than public coach. Whatever sins she was guilty of surely they were redeemed from merely going from one side of the planet to the other in such discomfort. As for her comfort once they reached her destination she could only shrug.

"I'll be fine. There are ways to hide from the light when necessary. Although, until I learn the terrain and where we'll be staying, maybe we could make a night time arrival?"

An hour, and then they could depart. She had left the few posessions she had brought with the, very laughable, security from the transport she had arrived on. The rest of what she would need she would send for. Nothing that couldn't be replaced anyways.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 13th, 2003, 10:22:34 AM
"Certainly." De'Ville looked at her chrono, and then back to her new passenger. "A night arrival it is then."

The bartender blinked, noticing the women at the bar once more. He came bumbling over to refill Lilaena's stimcaf. She smiled to Raizelle. "Not worried that I have not told you where I will be taking you?"

Razielle Shadana
Oct 13th, 2003, 10:45:00 AM
Until that moment she really hadn't given a thought to the name of their destination. She realized it didn't matter to her in the least. Either way, she would still be going.

"I am sure you can fill me in on the way."

Razielle did however wonder how long it would take and whether or not she should.. seek out more nourishment before they left. The little waitress had been good, so full of hopes and dreams, but she was after all little. Not exactly filling.

"Will it take overly long to get there?"

She glanced once again with distaste at the bartender. Even she, Razielle the fiend, was not that depraved that she would seek sustenance from that loathsome tub of wampa lard.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 13th, 2003, 12:31:19 PM
She shrugged, "A few days." De'Ville's eyes sharpened as she looked at where Raizelle was gazing, and then back to her. "I am not taking you if you are going to try and feed off me on the way there. I don't paticularly want to have to clean the inside of my ship again so soon."

Razielle Shadana
Oct 15th, 2003, 10:40:47 AM
Her eyes widened a tad in disbelief, followed by a quick chuckle. That was genuinely funny. She wouldn't have thought about making a meal out of anyone she knew personally, let alone someone who was opening a doorway of vast opportunity to her. Call it honor among the honorless, or a Vampyre with a conscious, but it just wasn't like her to gnaw on friends.

"I don't see that happening. I tend to favor lost, sad looking young men for my pleasure kills. And as for long distance travels, I'll get something before we go that will hold me and you can just point me in the direction of expendable people when we arrive."

She wouldn't have been able to make the journey when she was newly made. But over time, Vampyre's grow stronger and her long sleep over the last year or so had done wonders for her endurance in the way of hunger. She would get there, but upon arrival she would need to feed well.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 15th, 2003, 04:42:31 PM
She hmphed and nodded. "Fine then." Lilaena pushed herself up off the bar stool. "Meet me at docking platform 22C in forty-five minutes. I am going to look at the gift shops."

She winked, and then started to walk away.

Razielle Shadana
Oct 15th, 2003, 04:59:24 PM
Razielle watched her go. Not everyday opportunity came knocking, best to let it in when it did. De'Ville was offering her exactly what she wanted, served up on a nicely arrange platter. Other's to train with to progress in the Dark ways, and a chance to avenge the wrongs done her.

As she wandered looking for suitable...cusine she pondered what sort of people she would meet. Would they be like her female benefactor, eager to have another Dark sider to strengthen their numbers? Or would they be disinclined to accept a Vampyre? Razielle was many things, but first and foremost she was a killer. That should be enough for the others.

Her first kill had come easy that night, the little waitress was mercenary to follow after her for some money. Now she was a predator on the hunt, tracking her prey. She found exactly what she wanted in a drunk young man staggering around the back door to a bar. With a few flirtatious words and a smile he welcomed her into his arms, and died with a smile.

But two kills would not sustain her comfortably for days, so she resumed her hunt for another. She returned full circle to the street where the prostitutes abounded, letting the jeweled pin in her hair sparkle in the street light appeal to their mercenary nature and one was stupid enough to follow her into the shadows. She didn't die quite so happy as the young man... She was actually to be found later that night by her coworkers, ripped apart.

Feeling quite full and content, she arrived at platform 22C. No one would think her anything other than a pretty woman waiting for her transport. The blood had given her a healthy flush and her lips and cheeks were tinged with pink. She hopped up on the back rest of a bench and awaited De'Ville.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 16th, 2003, 02:20:55 PM
As she approached the platform, De'Ville could see Raizelle there waiting for her. She loosened her grip on the bag she now held in her hand and walked up next to the vampire. "The ship is all checked out, so we can leave as soon as you are ready."

There wasn't anything to indicate that the woman was not ready to leave, but then you never could tell with some people. Lilaena nodded towards the TIE Infiltrator sitting some yards away, and started walking towards it.

Razielle Shadana
Oct 17th, 2003, 05:30:52 PM
A young boy scurried over as Razielle rose, clutched in his grubby grip was the one bag she had brought with her on the public transport. Even fiends, such as herself are not always without a sense of compassion. She patted him on the head and sent him off with a shiny currency, native to the planet. Giving her belongings a cursory glance, she found that her perception of his character was not wrong, he wanted the pay more than a few female garments and other personal items. She slung her bag over her shoulder and follwed De'Ville towards the ship.

"Ready.."

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 17th, 2003, 09:17:21 PM
De'Ville was already tapping in the access code to the Revenge and soon the ramp descended to welcome the two females inside. Raizelle followed her inside, and De'Ville pointed down the hall. "The 'fresher is down that way, and the living area is straight ahead."

The Dark Jedi started walking towards the cockpit. "Once you have been in one ship you have been in them all. Just don't go into my cabin. We should reach Onderon in three days." She reached the cockpit and sat in the pilots seat, starting the warm up sequence.

Razielle Shadana
Oct 24th, 2003, 11:27:50 AM
She smiled after the woman. That was one thing she already liked about Miss De'Ville. The fact that she said what was on her mind - exactly what was on it. She was brutally honest when she spoke and you didn't have to read the fine print to catch her meanings. Flowery, pretty speech came in handy when dealing with certain types, and Razielle excelled at it. Still it was a pleasant change to be able to speak openly with someone.

Razielle made sure to cover any windows that she would be in proximity to with the protective film. She would make sure and explain to her traveling companion, if she inquired, that it was a necessity. She stashed her bag away and found a cozy place to sit and relish her good fortune. Twisting her long braid up into a coil, she secured it with a jeweled pin that doubled as a dagger when the situation called for it. She streched out her long legs, wishing away the time it would take to arrive.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 24th, 2003, 03:34:40 PM
[continued <a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32757>here</a>]