PDA

View Full Version : A little harder, a little wiser (open).

Jandor
Sep 15th, 2003, 08:22:46 AM
-Normally when faced with a mugger, Jandor would've escaped with Jedi speeds like the pacifist he was but Jandors time has changed him.

Instead he floors the criminal with a single punch to the face.
He almost enjoyed it

He walks on through the streets, the mommentary rusle loosening some of the sand that heavily dusted his worn clothing.-

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Sep 16th, 2003, 09:21:07 PM
It was almost dusk this night, and the Vampire Ambrose Braeden was out and about. The life blood of his victime flowed into his mouth, the midi-cloreans that were previously in the human now resided in the Darkling. The blood was now fully drained from the mortal, the body fell to the floor with a sickening thud. As it did so, the Dark Knight could feel a presence in the force, a presence of light. It was a jedi who was roaming the streets and unfortunately alone. The cloak that the vampire wore was covering any skin that the sun would shine on. Ambrose clung to the shadows as he moved towards the Jedi.

There he was, his jedi robes fluttering about him as he walked the dirt coverd streets of this desolate planet. Ambrose smiled to himself, for the sun had just set behind the mountains that resided off to the distance.

His steps were quick and silent as he crept upon the Jedi. No doubt the mortal had already senced him. The vampire was like a lion, about to pounce upon his prey. Ambrose spoke throught the force to the light one.

You have no idea of what dark magic you mingle with. Leave this planet now, before you become my next victim.

Jandor
Sep 17th, 2003, 05:05:10 AM
"Dark magic is not an idea to have but instead a power to feel."

-His young looks hide the wisdow beyond his years although his stern expression shows no effort to hide it.

he does not stop, he shows no hostile movements, he just keeps walking.-

"I understand that I do not nor can I ever truly understand the darkness, which is why I walk briskly through the shadows when I have to otherwise I avoid it all together."

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Sep 17th, 2003, 07:31:44 PM
"I understand that I do not nor can I ever truly understand the darkness, which is why I walk briskly through the shadows when I have to otherwise I avoid it all together."

Ambrose just laughed at the comment made by the pittiful jedi padawan. Ambrose did not stop his hunt for the useless mortal that followed the path of good. The Vampire unclipped the hilt of his lightsaber. He held it firmly in his grasp, ready for its use whenever it was needed. His thumb rested gently upon the ignition switch that would later make the final blow that would end the poor jedi's life once and for all.

"You stay away from the darkness, for you fear it. Now it is time to face your fear young jedi. It is time to meet your doom."

With his last words, Ambrose leaped into the air. The vampire was now airbourne. The dark knight was coming down at an incredible rate towards the jedi. Ambrose's foot was outstretched, aiming at the mortals head.

Jandor
Sep 18th, 2003, 02:02:22 AM
-Naturally aided by the force, Jandor flashes to one one side and brings twin lightsabers to bear in a wardancers stance.
A slight smirk crosses his face.-

"..Who ever said I was afraid?"

-With gifted elegance he advances rapidly on the vampire. cautious of a vampires speed, Jandor employs the use of simoultanaeous attacks rather then pure speed.-