PDA

View Full Version : Back after a long break (open)

Jandor
Sep 15th, 2003, 08:10:39 AM
-Jandor walks into the B&G, his clothes still dusted with dessert sand, his drainned aura almost matching the brown tones of the rucksack slung over one shoulder.

His clothing is a little informal... no..... "rough" for a padawan but his solid demenor was almost the badge of office of Jedi trainees (and the lightsabers swinging at his belt probebly helped, although they to looke a little worse for wear.)-

"...Ugg..."

-He muttered as he slunk down onto a bar stool, dropping his large bag to the floor beside him before rubbing his tired eyes.-

"...back at last..."

-He muttered under his breath.-

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 15th, 2003, 09:18:24 AM
Padawan Learner Jacali Danner was reading a datapad on Principles of Government of Naboo when she sighed and looked up. She took a double take of who just walked in the door.

It was Jandor!

And he looked slightly...well...worn.

Quickly, she stood and walked over to him. "Jandor! It's so good to see you, it's me Jacali!" She beamed wanting to give him a hug, but not sure if she should.

Jandor
Sep 17th, 2003, 05:11:27 AM
"Well hello there...."

-He spoke gravley with a slight lop-sided smile. His warmth was more diminshed then it once was; his playful fervour now of a more dry humor.-

"....It's been some time now hasn't it....."

-He shows not to persue any contact more then a friendly nudge.
However his movements remained slow but certainly not sluggish.
The mark of an exhausted Jedi.-

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 17th, 2003, 05:20:09 AM
Yes, it has. Where'd you disappear off to? You've been missed."

Jandor
Sep 17th, 2003, 05:26:44 AM
"Missed?....He he....that's always good to know...."

-He removed his glooves one by one, fine sand drifting out of them onto the floor.-

"...I've....been busy."

-He said almost humorously.-

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 17th, 2003, 05:30:12 AM
This was definitely not the Jandor she had once known, He was clearly different and that puzzled the young Padawan.

"You been to Tatooine?" She asked lightly as she saw all the sand.

Jandor
Sep 17th, 2003, 05:40:44 AM
"...Yeah;.........There and other places....."

-He ordered some obscurley named hot beverage from the droid behind the counter before sliding down into the chair a bit, enjoying the comfort.-

"....It's really quite a long story..."

-He said as he removed his gloves and shoved them in his bag. He lifted his hand to cover a yawn.-

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 17th, 2003, 05:43:34 AM
"Want to talk about it? I'd be willing to listen." She offered with a smile. He seemed so distant, surely it was just because he was tired. But, something else seemed to dwell in him, Jacali jsut wasn't sure what.

Jandor
Sep 17th, 2003, 05:46:50 AM
"I'd rather put it behind me, at least for now. At the momment I'm just glad to be back..........

-He took a careful sip from his mug.-

"...Let's just say that it was a rough time and leave it at that.

So anyway, how've you been."

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 17th, 2003, 05:50:18 AM
"I've been pretty good, training has been been going really well with Master Dasquian. Things are really looking up for me in all directions. I have no complaints."

Jandor
Sep 17th, 2003, 05:54:35 AM
-Her content was almost graceful.-

"He he......wouldn't expect any less from a Padawan in the academy."

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 17th, 2003, 06:05:08 AM
"Would you like to join me for breakfast? I'm right over there." She asked with a wink and nodded to where all her texts were.

Jandor
Sep 17th, 2003, 06:10:11 AM
-Jandor was tired so naturally he was hesitant to do anything other then sleep but he decided he could use the company (and the food to).-

"....Sure, why not."

-He said, now sounding a little more friendly as he picked up his bag, drink in hand, and followed Jacalin over to her table.-

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 17th, 2003, 07:19:40 AM
She quickly cleared up all her books and took a seat. The coffee she had ordered was cold now and she signalled for a server droid.

Jandor
Sep 17th, 2003, 11:02:23 AM
"...So..."

-He asked with a little lack of direction.-

"...anything interesting happen since I've been away?"

-He lifted the now not- so-hot mug to his lips, his eyes still set on her as he listened.-

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 17th, 2003, 11:59:48 AM
Jacali shrugged. "A Jedi Padawan tried to commit suicide a few months back...she was actually a very good friend of mine."

Jandor
Sep 18th, 2003, 01:50:10 AM
"Oh?..."

-He asked, concerned.-

"...Anyone I might now?"

Lady Mylia
Sep 18th, 2003, 01:04:06 PM
Mylia walked into the bar, like she always does, smiling and nodding to the gaurds. She looked around and spotted Jacali, sitting with someone she couldn't make out, for his or her back was turned toward her. She was a bit confused, maybe she got the day wrong. She looked down at the books in her had, maybe she and Jacali were supposed to meet for their study session at a different time. She shrugged. Soon she would find out who this stanger was and if her and Jacali were supposed to study that morning. "Hi you guys." Mylia called as she walked towards the table.

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 20th, 2003, 04:47:51 AM
"Her name was Quay'Na Rakai, poor girl. She was all messed up there for a while." She heard a very familiar voice and looked up to see her roommate approaching with a smile on her face.

"Hey, Mylia." She greeted happily. "Looks who's come back into town. Jandor."

Jandor
Sep 20th, 2003, 07:01:55 AM
"..Well hey there..."

-He said with a slight smile.-

"...long time no see."

Lady Mylia
Sep 20th, 2003, 08:18:38 AM
Mylia's eyes widened. Jandor. She hadn't seen him around for some time. She reached down and gave him a hug. "It's good to see you again, Jandor. I thought you had left us." She smiled to Jacali and took a seat at the table with them. She noticed Jacali's books, but didn't say anything. Studying could be put off for now. "How's it going you guys?"