PDA

View Full Version : RP mods: Asimov/Ishmel

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 15th, 2003, 04:12:17 AM
Asimov, a new poster who is joining the GJO and his secondary character, Ishmel (who is joining Kuklos Ataxia) appears to have the same IP address as one Dios Kane/Fiend.

KA has decided to watch him and see what he does before confronting him about telling us he was a n00b. GJO is discussing it, but I believe they are also going to simply watch him and see what he does. The theory is that if we give him enough rope, he just may hang himself.

I have nothing against clean starts with new characters, but keeping past affiliations a secret and passing yourself off as a newcomer = not good news. I have a PM all ready to send to him to ask him about his past characters, but I have been convinced to stay my hand for the moment.

I do not think action is appropriate at the moment, but I wanted to let the admins and other moderators know what is going on. Infiltration is a dirty word, and I hate to bring it up, but lying about yourself to the moderators of the groups you're joining doesn't paint you in a good light.

Charley
Sep 15th, 2003, 10:50:40 AM
He hasn't done anything to warrant any action yet. If he does...banhammer. No worries.