PDA

View Full Version : Iziz City: cartographers, unite!

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 15th, 2003, 02:09:38 AM
Silus and I were discussing the City and we've decided that we need a map of it, complete with major landmarks (none that i know of besides the palace/government place thing) and sectors (we'll say there are eight to make it interesting).

I'm going to have a go at it myself, but anyone else should feel free to as well.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 15th, 2003, 03:08:15 AM
To be added to the FAQ: a brief run-down on the city, history of Onderon and a layout of the surrounding area.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 15th, 2003, 03:27:57 AM
^^^ the 69th post in this forum. That will be all.

Droo
Sep 15th, 2003, 07:06:47 AM
Awesome, that's a very nice map. :D

Daria Nytherciria
Sep 15th, 2003, 09:54:39 AM
d00d it looks like Midgar. I like :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 15th, 2003, 12:58:15 PM
Hey if you think of anything else I could add onto it in the city, lemme know. :)

Droo
Sep 15th, 2003, 02:26:35 PM
I've added a cemetary in the poor regions. I was thinking there could be a small, underground resistance group which have secret meetings at the cemetary. One of the graves could be the secret passage into their underground base of operations established shortly after the KA came to power on Onderon. It's just a little something extra to give the city and it's habitants more character, that way, this resistance group is always there if we ever run short of roleplay ideas. If it's a meh idea, just say and we'll sack it off.

Naj Arilov
Sep 15th, 2003, 02:54:25 PM
KILL THEM!!!!!

I mean, its not like we'll have to drag them far....

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 15th, 2003, 06:39:28 PM
Sounds good to me. :)

Droo
Sep 15th, 2003, 06:49:39 PM
Just deciding to post this in this thread - we've a bit of a pickle coming up with regards to Demon Moon. I know you were keen to get that thread done as soon as possible so that IC the KA can get up and running properly. Well, I'll be gone for two weeks from this Thursday so rather than letting the thread die, if I can roleplay Gav off on a tangent, particularly now that he has been separated from Silus and LD, I will give him his own role in this which will somehow account for his long absence. That way, the rest of you guys can carry on regardless and make as much progess as you can over those two weeks without having to worry about continuity or anything.

If that sounds like a plan to you lot, what can Gav do that will accomodate for his absence from LD and Silus? We'd have to give it an open-minded time window because who knows how far ahead this roleplay will go while I'm on holiday; it could be two days IC or even two weeks IC! I'd rather not let my absence from roleplaying hinder the progess of this thread if it can be helped.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 15th, 2003, 06:52:31 PM
Well, Gav was supposed to go with Silus and win over the city leaders while LD went to lay the smack down on Mandalore.

I dunno...I'm drawing a blank. I guess you being NPC-ed by Silus is out of the question then? You could always go for a power nap and pull a Rip Van Winkle on us. :p

Taylor Millard
Sep 16th, 2003, 12:38:28 AM
Remind me to do this with Bin Prime will ya? I like how it looks btw :)

Silus Xilarian
Sep 16th, 2003, 03:54:13 AM
as of right now.....Gav is taking the wrong path to the palace anyways, since Silus and LD are on the same path, being led by a soldier on Iziz.

Maybe Gav could get lost and end up on the other side of the palace, in the cemetary, where a group of outcasts are taking refuge from the attack. It goes along with your idea for an underground resistance that meets in the cemetary,

Gav could kinda spy on them for awhile, maybe even blend in with them, and get a little bit of a nap in the process. He can meet back up with us after we've taken over and tell us about them.