PDA

View Full Version : Coconut Sun-tan Oil. (OPEN)

Dae Jinn
Sep 14th, 2003, 08:17:08 PM
Long legs stretched out in front of her, a datapad resting on her thin blanket as she applied the coconut scented oil to her arms and chest. Her tiny bikini shifted as she got into a comfortable position, laying on her back, sunglasses pushed back off her face onto her dark hair.

Daetana Jinn had just been accepted, sort of, to the GJO. She hadn't been into the living quarters, prefering to stay in a hotel or at Dexters' diner untill she felt ready to actually move in. Instead, she was begining to spend some time on the GJO grounds.

Taking in a deep breath, she relaxed, a slight smile curving her lips as she lifted her datapad and began to read.

Chaos Alexander
Sep 14th, 2003, 08:59:53 PM
"Lets not get to comfortable........"

::The voice was from his nephew. Alexander. The Zealot. The Moon Knight. The Sith Stalker. He was known for his hatred of Sith. It was to the point were peopel worried about him crossing into the dark again. He was arrogant.....he was brash.......he was cocky.....and he was sarcastic. He wasn't what most people called a Jedi. He was stillw orking on that.::

"You may start to think people want you here......."

::He had not forgotten how she used to mock him. How she used to cut him down. All the things she said to him. All the things she had done as a Sith. Forgiveness did not come easy to the Garou.::

Dae Jinn
Sep 15th, 2003, 06:08:21 PM
"Hello Chaos."

She barely glanced up at him, her eyes focused on the data-pad in front of her.

"If I wasn't welcome here, I highly doubt that I would be here, my dear nephew."

Chaos Alexander
Sep 21st, 2003, 04:05:28 PM
"Being welcomed and being wanted are too different things."

::He leaned on a near-by post.::

"When a represinative from enemy forces comes to your base to 'talk' you welcome him in......but he is deffently not wanted."

::He snarled at the woman. Images of ripping out her throat came to his mind. His heart started to race. He had get the images out of his head though. They were not Jedi-Like.::

"Why are you here?"

Dae Jinn
Sep 22nd, 2003, 04:08:52 PM
"Gee, I wonder. Why would I be here?"

She faked a look of deep thought, before rolling her eyes. "You shouldn't be so angry, it's not becoming of a Jedi."

Chaos Alexander
Sep 22nd, 2003, 05:34:44 PM
"Why is it you never liked me? When you were a Sith you did not liek me. You started out liking me........then hated me."

::His voice almost had a hint of concern and wonder in it. Like he was covering a sadness. One coudl never be to sure with Alexander.::

"I never did anythign wrong to you. Why do you dilike me so much?"

Dae Jinn
Sep 23rd, 2003, 04:48:56 PM
"Because, you never bothered to learn about this side of your family, it was all about your fathers' garou heritage. You don't even go by your birthname -- Daejina named you Chaos because it meant something to her. It doesnt seem to mean as much to you." She stated simply, keeping her eyes on the datapad for the moment. " She took you with her when she came to our homeworld, if you remember, you were very important to her. You were meant to carry on the Jinn line, and to see you simply abandon that is disgraceful."

Chaos Alexander
Sep 23rd, 2003, 08:29:11 PM
"I am called Chaos by many more people than I am called Alexander. The name Chaos is the name of a wanted man. A Sith that the NR want dead. I have to go by Alexander.

I asked about your side of the family once. YOu told me alittle and tossed me aside. Even then I went by Chaos. All teh other Jinns are dead. The rest of teh race is dead. Even teh Jinn's carry teh fathers name. My father was a Dawnstrider. Thus I use that name. I am called Alexander Jinn as well. I have hundreds of names. Many even you do not know."

::The man took a seat.::

"How does one make admends?"

Dae Jinn
Sep 25th, 2003, 05:39:33 PM
"Don't. Don't bother, what's done is done." She shrugged.

Chaos Alexander
Sep 25th, 2003, 08:43:23 PM
::Alexander nodded.::

"Then watch your back. Death comes on soft wings. Once a Sith.... always a Sith. As soon as you mess up I will be there."

::He got up and started to walk away.::

"Then I will rip out your heart and eat it. I will destroy all evil in this universe. Even if it is family."

::He called out to Dae as he walked off.::

"Then I will mail your head back to your family. I woudl say ours.....but it seems you all want nothing to do with me."

Soolin Anjhurin
Sep 26th, 2003, 06:59:00 AM
:: Chaos nearly bumps into Soolin as he turns, and she gazes at him with cautious eyes. It dawns on him that she had heard everything ... or just enough ::

"Is there a problem?"

Chaos Alexander
Sep 26th, 2003, 10:50:45 PM
::A Wicked smile goes across the younge Garou's face. He coudl tell this one was a Knight. He eyes her down. She wasn't very big. odds were he wouldn't have to take on his Crinos form to take her. He coudl mow her down with just his tri-gattling gun. She was of the Light though. That meant they were on teh same team for now.

He looks at his Aunt. He could hear all teh harsh commenst she ha made to him sence they met. All teh tormant she had given him. How he hated her. Hatred was of teh Darkside. Alexander knew that. There was one thign he knew though. The Darkness didn't have a hold of him.::

"As long as you are on the side of teh Light......then I have no problem with you......"

::He threw up his mental shields. Odds were teh Knight would reconize those shields. They were teh trademark of teh Dawnstrider Clan. Just liek his father Verse, and his sister Xazor. Even a Master would have to take a few moments to pull down these shields. He may be learning to use teh Light Side, but he knew how to use it enough to throw up these nasty shields. The look on his face showed that he didn't care if she heard. He was not scared, nor angry at the new Jedi. He was neutral even.::

"The lack of love I have for that witch is well known. I came to make peace.....and she threw it in my face. All is settled. She has made her choice. I will not stand by her in combat. If she needs help......I will turn away and let the Hounds of War tear her apart...That is all......."

Dae Jinn
Oct 5th, 2003, 01:55:33 PM
Dae rolled her eyes, another sigh escaping her. Her nephew certainly had a melodramatic way of putting things. Obviously he had inherited more from hsi father side then from his dearly departed mother....