PDA

View Full Version : Flies in the vasoline......(Uziel, and Dante)

Count Fulkrehm
Sep 14th, 2003, 07:46:27 PM
The door to the Watcher's meeting chambers flew open and off it's hinges. The black cloaked figure bursts through and looks around. The room is empty, but not for long. This has to be brought up before the Watcher Master, it was only right....this was indeed importance of the utmost. The Master Vampyre was in a very dark and angry mood. One of the children was slain and it had to be his best friend's son, his last heir to his family. The old vampyre stormed further into the chambers, knocking over anything and everything in his way or near him.

"Uziel !!.....UZIEL!!! "

His voice carried the anger he was feeling, so close to it being uncontrolled. Brown eyes hardened and searched the area. No sign of the elder watcher. Where the frell was he?? Was he not listening? Had he not heard yet of Ice's demise? More things went careening across the room as he swung his arm out in frustration.

"UZIEL!! Where are you HIDING!!?"

Vampyre Dante
Sep 14th, 2003, 07:59:33 PM
Dante slowly walked in behind Fulkrehm, his grey eyes cold, his face showing the lines of a bitter loss. His last surviving child had just been ripped grotesquely from his family and he was to see the murderer punished.

He secretly prayed Redeemer and the other two would ignore Fulkrehm's demand to not go after Lord Soth. In fact, he knew Redeemer better than his best friend did, she would be after Soth and he would bet the rest of his eternal life she had embarked on that mission as soon as they left the Council of Nine. A secret smile played on his lips as he stopped to look around the room, his long light brown hair moving soflty against his back.

"It seems we are alone, My Friend." Dante said, his voice low and void of any emotion.

Uziel
Sep 14th, 2003, 09:58:41 PM
It wasn’t long before Lord Fulkrehm and Dante located the Elder Watcher in his privet library. The Seer was facing one of many large windows that over looked the great expanse of K'har Sian, obviously deep in thought as he stood there with his hands loosely folded behind him. He knew what had happened to Ice long before the master vampire stormed into the room with blood in his voice…An angry voice that remained distant and abstract for the time being as Uziel’s spirited mind lingered in another dimension…This surreal place was Uziel’s sanctuary, his peaceful abode...The place he had come now to weep for the vampyre that was like a second son to him...His heart yearned for Redeemer, the awful racking pain he felt for her and the other's...Thier bleeding hearts were now his...Indeed, something had gone terribly wrong...

"UZIEL!...UZIEL,...Where are you HIDEING!" Fulkrehm shouted in a booming voice as the secondary doors to the massive library smashed inwards. Uziel however was unaffected by the sudden crash that sent wooden splinters flying in every direction...Nevertheless, the Elder remained unmoving in his sorrowful vigil, unwavering in that place he found solitude...

"I have already felt his death lord Fulkrehm...This needless tragedy is forever before me." Uziel replied in a subdued melancholy voice that whispered the sad stinging song his torn soul was feeling at that moment.

Count Fulkrehm
Sep 15th, 2003, 12:59:34 AM
"Is this the kind of peace they want!!?? Is this the kind of treachery we must endure!?!"

The vampyre lord leaned in close to the man who had been assigned to watch him so many years ago. They had become close, they even had talks of the universe at times and what intrigued them about it. But today , today they needed to address this problem.

"Tell me you know who did this Uziel....Tell me who is to be punished for this crime against us."

His breath close to the elder watcher's ears. His eyes searched the elders through the reflection off the window. Uziel could feel the emotion dripping off of the Count. He knew Fulkrehm wanted blood for blood, it was their way.

" Redeemer spoke a name, Soth.....If this is the same Soth whom you spoke of in our meeting about the peace process, then you find out why. If the answer is not satisfactory to myself or Dante, then you know what to do."

He walked around to the opposite side and leaned in again. Uziel stood steadfast to the Count's unrelenting anger, something Fulkrehm respected him for. He had always viewed this mortal as strong. Which was why he was never harmed by vampyre hands.

" His head on a platter.....Don't fail me in this Uziel. I have trusted you thus far, and you have fared well beyond expectations old friend, but this cannot be ignored. Someone must be accountable for it, no head......no treaty."

Vampyre Dante
Sep 15th, 2003, 08:10:10 AM
Dante walked over to the desk, placing his hands on top and leaned closed, his eyes meeting the old man's.

"It is my son that died, Uziel." Dante spoke, his voice low. "My last child ripped cruelly away from me like before. Don't I get some sort of revenge for this? Don't I get the pleasure of knowing his murderer was dealt with?" The volume of Dante's voice grew, shaking the books on the shelves.

"I want to see Soth's head on that platter, Uziel. I want to be able to go back to my lifemate and tell her that our son's death had been honored. We will never know peace now because of this. We will never be grandparents. Redeemer will never be able to feel Ice next to her ever again. Does she not get to feel justice for Ice's death as well?"

He pulled quickly away from the desk, pacing the length of the room. Dante, normally the quiet one of the two in his and Fulkrehm's friendship, whirled back around to face Uziel.

"I want Soth's death and I want it now!" He yelled, shaking the books off the wall around the room.

Uziel
Sep 15th, 2003, 04:24:06 PM
The Elder remained stoic as both vampires pressed around him. He could feel thier immense anger bursting from them like a broken dam that just released its water all at once. Uziel found no blame in this, thier emotions were to be expected under such grievous circumstances...But there was one catch, they were both wrong...

Slowly turning to face both men, Uziel’s stark blue eyes held theirs in an unwavering gaze that reflected the cutting truth in them. He needed to tell them what thier vampire’s eye's could not see nor behold...It was thier right...

"You both error in your assumption’s my friends...And I'll tell you why." The Elder motioned for them both to sit, an act he hoped that would help curb the tension and bring calm and reason to the situation at hand.

"Lord Soth is one of eight death knight's to have ever existed,...Ever. He is the last one of thier kind. That much I do know...When Jearus prophesied and foretold about the clan mergence and the unification between them, he spoke of a man of death that would unite them both...That man he spoke of was Soth Nuevole...And we know that Elder Jearus was never wrong when it came to his visions and dreams...Never." Uziel paused before he went on, noting the kindled anger that continued to reside in both Fulkrehm and Dante eye's...

"The Death Knight is not our man,...I can assure you both of that...It was another, something even I cannot see as of yet. Even the silver pool will not revel to me at this time what I ask of it." Uziel finished his sentence in contemplation, his thought's racing back to the very moment he felt Ice's life force leave him...And yet, in his hasty flight to the poolside, his inquiry as to what had truly occurred reveled nothing,...Nothing at all…The silver pool of seeing was bitterly silent...

Count Fulkrehm
Sep 15th, 2003, 11:58:22 PM
"Then I say again old friend.....find out whom was responsible."

Hard, cold eyes which stared back at the Watcher, softened a bit. A trait the Count wa known for......his moodiness. Always ever changing like the winds itself. Walking over he placed a hand on his friend's shoulder.

"I know you feel as devastated as we do Uziel. You Watchers were always close to us. But you must understand, our way calls for justice and redemption of a crime such as this. And you know full well that hinders the process of a peace between both planets. Until the head of the one responsible is brought before myself and Dante, I will not grant that peace. The law governs that by this deed, ,the Bloodpack should be kicking down thier doors and exacting just punishment on all who has ties with the accused. But because you have slaved over this treaty for so long, I will stay our hand on that. But it won't stay that way for long.....you know what is needed of me , what I have to do.....But I will give you that time Uziel........As a friend would."

Vampyre Dante
Sep 16th, 2003, 05:46:35 PM
Dante sat quietly down in the chair facing Uziel. Clasping his hands together infront of him, he stared unblinking at his friend. If Uziel was right and this Soth was not the one responsible for his son's death, then who was? Would Redeemer find out before it was too late? Dante closed his eyes, reaching out quietly to the one he still thought of as his daughter.

'My Daughter, I am here with Uziel of the Watchers, he claims that this Soth you seek is not the one responsible for Ice's life.'

He felt her acceptance and she sent back the image before her of Soth.

'I know, I have just found that out. We are seeking information from Soth as we speak. I will keep you informed....Father.'

'Father'...that one single word warmed his cold heart and before he knew it, a single crimson tear fell down his cheek. He wiped it away, looking over at Fulkrehm. He could not tell him of Redeemer's findings, he would know his order to her would have been ignored.

"No matter what, Uziel...I demand to know who did it and I demand justice." Dante stated in a cold voice.

Uziel
Sep 17th, 2003, 02:46:26 PM
With a heavy sigh, the Elder slowly held up one hand as he caught the last of Dante's statement, his face was now seemingly devoid of all feeling. He too concurred with the notion that his heinous crime would not go unnoticed or unpunished...

And even though these two vampire master's showed little restraint with the outrage and anger they felt and displayed, Uziel sympathized with them whole heartedly. In much the same way, the pain and aguish he felt inside of himself as well, was now beginning to quickly dissipate into a smoldering heat of discontent and abhorrence...Nevertheless, he would not give into such base feelings or hateful emotion's, it was not his nature to do so. The Elder was a neutral being that observed life and it's workings from a balanced perspective...After a moment, Uziel cleared his clouded mind, pushing back the destructive thought's that he knew would inevitably lead to the dark side its self...

"My brethren, I give to you both my oath and word as a Watcher that this terrible crime will be justified. However, I implore you now, give to me the time needed to find this perpetrator and I will give you his name in return....That's all I ask." Uziel finished in a relaxed voice, his suppressed feelings were now in check once again as his stark blue eyes drifted to both men.

Count Fulkrehm
Sep 17th, 2003, 11:31:01 PM
The hand on his shoulder squeezed gently, which belied the true strength it harbored. The head council member nodded to the Watcher and friend.

"Then you shall have that time you need Uziel. And I ask you forgive our actions of earlier. We did not mean to make you out to be at fault. It is just our numbers dwindle slowly, And I fear there will be a time when we purebloods will cease to exist. Every child of our community is that precious to us Uziel.....That is why I hope you'll understand our anger."

Uziel
Sep 19th, 2003, 07:56:47 PM
"Then you shall have that time you need Uziel. And I ask you forgive our actions of earlier. We did not mean to make you out to be at fault. It is just our numbers dwindle slowly, and I fear there will be a time when we purebloods will cease to exist. Every child of our community is that precious to us Uziel.....That is why I hope you'll understand our anger." Fulkrehm replied in a sincere tone, his hand resting on the Elder Watchers shoulder in a reassuring way...

As Uziel stood to his feet, he nodded with his head to both men in a respectful bow of appreciation. Strange as it would seem, all three had a connection and empathy for one another, an understanding that surpassed all words between them just with the simplest of glances...

"My lord, your word's are the standard in which I live by, the cause of them are the conviction of my very own soul...Your anger is justified my friend,...My comrade." Uziel returned as his own hand fell on Fulkrehm's shoulder, glanceing over to Dante as if the word's he just spoke were for him as well.

"Master Dante, your son's life will be avenged...Even if it cost's me my own in the process...I swear to it." The Elder eye's held the truth of his promise, an oath that Dante knew the Elder was capable of delivering...Even if it meant for the Watcher's to break their sacred silence of neutrality and what they stood for...

Count Fulkrehm
Sep 23rd, 2003, 09:37:59 AM
"It will not need to come to that Uziel, Your ancient order is as small in numbers as our bloodlines. We cannot afford to lose another of either. "

The elder council member walked to the window and stared out, hands gripped the edges of the intriquete designed border. This was going to be interesting to say the least. Who would want one of the children dead? Especially one of the prominent ones. One who couldve done so much? And why? What could they possibly achieve by doing this?

" Whoever you are, we will find you. There is nowhere you can hide.

The words were whispered as if he spoke directly to the killer. In fact , he was.