PDA

View Full Version : Endless Waltz (Open to all)

Slifer
Sep 14th, 2003, 03:40:58 PM
::Slifer walked into the bar, and stopped, sniffing the booze, and glancing around at the various occupants. To the men in the bar he appeard to be a normal civilian, albiet unusually pale, and wearing a good sized equipment belt. Glancing around, Slifer located the man that looked like he was the most drunk, and strolled straight up to the man. The man looked at him in a slurry fashion, and stated::

"My, yu luuk a lottle pale, bin in the slommers a liddle too mutch, hee?" The man slurred out while slaggering around, looking at him with dazed eyes. His comment drew chuckles from the others seated at the tables around him.

Slifer smiled, and said, "Maybe, or maybe I'm not who you think I am." Finishing this statement, Slifer strode up to the man, and caught him in a roundhouse uppercut that sent the man flying into a table full of Aqualish in the middle of a highstakes Sabaac game. As credits were spilling everywhere, the Aqualish stood from the table, some drew out blasters, others knifes. Slifer smiled. Ah, a dirty barfight, just what I needed to refresh my muscles.

Shade Magus
Sep 14th, 2003, 04:09:01 PM
Shade was sitting in the bar ordering some of his favortie ale been the fight began. The next thing he saw was a blaster bolt flying at him, and he barely had enough time to move. He rolled back off the stool and jumped up. The Jedi Knight reached into the Force and spun around to see what was going on. He saw a young man with a devilish grin on his face. and walked towards him. Dodging the flying chair and using the Force to push food out of the way.

"Did you start this?!"

Shade was going to say something else when he got cut off by a big drunkard cam stumbling at him. He dropped and sweeped his leg under the man's and came back upbeofre the man hit the ground and turned back towards the man.

"Is this your idea of fun?"

Cherice St_Hilare
Sep 14th, 2003, 04:26:58 PM
"You little twit !"

A woman's voice rose above the others as she pushed Shade out of her way.

"Stop grinning like a fool and apologize."

Stepping infront of Slifer, Cherice fixed her indigo eyes on him. She placed her hands on her hips and quirked an eyebrow while pursing her lips together. She was in the middle of a Sabaac game when Slifer punched the drunk, and well, you can just guess where he landed.

Her dark aura seemed to sink into the pores of those next to her as her anger grew, and immediately they stepped back.

"Go on, do it !"

Slifer
Sep 14th, 2003, 06:29:58 PM
::Slifer looked back and forth between the two people coming to confront him. One was basking in light side energy, the other in Dark side energy. Slifer was somewhat mystified that two such individuals would, could co-exist peacefully in the same room. It didn't really matter, he could see that both their attention, and intentions were riveted onto him. He let the smile dropped as the Lightsider spoke in one of their many corny sentences. Who do you think started this, lamebrain?, Slifer thought as he drew back into a combat stance.::

"No, I did not start this. It was the drunken haggard that assaulted my wife. I was merely paying him back for the evil deed. Don't make me defend myself." Slifer said in a shrivel, upset voice.

::Slifer turned to the woman that had strode towards him, the one who had been playing in the Sabaac table. He changed his voice to one of fright, fearfulness.::

"Maam, I am truly sorry for what happened to your game. I swear, I will pay you back for your losses. Please, don't hurt me!"

Shade Magus
Sep 15th, 2003, 03:00:35 PM
Shade stood his ground and shighed as he shook his head.

"This is no way to settle matters. Way not try and tell an officer. Fighting gets nowhere."

He ducked and dodged a chair that went flying across the room.

Diego Van Derveld
Sep 15th, 2003, 04:31:42 PM
The flying chair crashed against a bar patron, who fell forward, spilling his beer on Diego's shirt. He frowned a bit, brushing away at the wet blot as he stood, and approached Slifer, and the two confronting him. Without another word, Diego slipped in between the two and connected full-force with a haymaker on Slifer's chin, sending the foolish man sprawling backwards.

Shade Magus
Sep 16th, 2003, 11:37:30 AM
Shade jumped back into a defensive stance at the surprise from the man's blow to the other.

"Whoa this day just gets better and better....."

Shade steeped forward and out of the defensive and on the offensive. He walked towards the new man and grabbed his wrist as he saw him readying for another punch and swung him around to face him.

"What is it with kids today?"

Kharis
Sep 16th, 2003, 02:45:13 PM
Slif nearly found himself on Kharis' lap whom was a enjoying the luxury of a quality tap from his goblet, instead the amber fluid found itself soaking through Darksider's sweater. Dyan growled, and rose up, spinning Slif around and landing a straight blow between the halfling's eyes. Sending slif sprawling back into Diego and the two hospitable Aqualish. A bar-room brawl was well underway and somebody was going to answer for the stained garment.

Slifer
Sep 17th, 2003, 06:58:46 AM
::Slifer got to his feet after being knocked around like a ragdoll, and turned to face the all out melee. Someone tapped on his shoulder. Expecting to get punched when he turned around, he held his hands in front of his face as he turned. A wooden chair crashed down on top of him, and shattered into splinters as it shattered on the durasteel gauntlets that he was wearing on his forearms. The man, the old drunker swagger that he had punched to begin with, smashed a beer bottle into a table, and came forward, with a gleaming intent in his eye. Slifer smiled maliciously, then ducked as the man stabbed at his face with the bottle. Slifer sent one of his forearms up between the man's legs in a low blow that sent the man to his knees, and made him drop the bottle. Slifer then executed a jaw breaker that did just that with a loud snap. Looking around, he ducked just in time as a plethora of chairs thrown by a group of thugs angled in on the crowd of men standing behind him, including the two that had strode torwards him, and the two that had punched him earlier::