PDA

View Full Version : The Young and the Dangerous (open)

Garth Selachii
Sep 14th, 2003, 11:27:38 AM
Some people had a knack for blending in. In a crowd they’d be difficult to spot and if you tried to recall them, somehow your mind would blind spot their existence beyond a vague recollection of a presence. Other people were total black holes. Among these was the young assassin Garth Selachii. A boy of noble blood who carried himself with as much quite confidence as he did stealth. Somehow the shadows seemed pale compared to him when he donned a cloak and slipped into them.

Today, however, he was not in such a covert position. He sat down at one of the few empty tables within the bar and grill and waited for a droid to tend to him, ordering a small coffee to pass the time. He was here to observe and to study, perhaps he would get lucky and one of the Jedi would approach him.

Lady Mylia
Sep 20th, 2003, 08:59:03 AM
Mylia walked into the B&G. Her spirits were down that day. She had just had a discussion with her Master on force use while fighting and totally missed the point. Fighting just wasn't her thing, it was going to take a lot of work for her to get the whole fighting thing under control.

She sighed and gave a slightl smile to the gaurds as she walked by, they gave her stange looks and questioned her, but she just shook her head. She didn't feel like talking to them about it. She took a seat a at a small empty table. She looked around and called for a droid, but none came. She sighed again, today just was one of those days. She looked around and noticed a very handsome man sitting at a table near by, his droid was just rolling away from him and she tried to call it over, but no luck. She rolled her eyes and looked to him. "If your droid comes back can you direct it my way, none seem to be paying attention to me today."

Codru-Ji
Sep 20th, 2003, 09:07:39 AM
-The large feral stopped just outside; handing over four lightsabers, four pistols and a hunting rifle to the security point.

He walked in and took a look around, his steel-blue hunters eyes surveyed the room.
A handful of Jedi, a few civilians and an oddly indescript man in the corner.
A human would let it slide but Jensaarai was a Codru-Ji.

His curiosity got the better of him, he walked over to the table.
He saw the padawan speaking to him so he slowed his step, waiting to interject at a convenient momment.-

Garth Selachii
Sep 20th, 2003, 02:15:31 PM
Garth gave a small nod in Mylia’s direction. His eyes drifted for the barest of seconds onto the tall four armed man who had just entered as he made a silent mental assessment of him as a potential threat. He carried himself like a hunter but then appearances could be deceiving – Garth was living proof of this.

“Would you like to sit with me?” he asked the Padawan.

Jaina Tarvin
Sep 20th, 2003, 02:45:01 PM
-The young woman dashed in, hurridley producing a lightsaber from her flight-suit pocket and handing it over the security desk.
She walked briskley to the bar, not stopping for anything (except the waitress about to drop her tray, whom she aided to avoid an accident).-

"One large stimcafe to go please...."

-She said, quickly, to the droid behind the counter top."

"...and make it quick!"

Lady Mylia
Sep 20th, 2003, 09:51:05 PM
Mylia nodded. "Thanks, that would be most appreciated." She stood up and made her way over to the seat. She looked the man over, very nice, she couldn't help but smiling. It wasn't every day a beautiful stanger showed up at the GJO. She held out her hand. "Mylia Basque, padawan learner here at the Greater Jedi Order."

Garth Selachii
Sep 21st, 2003, 07:00:05 AM
“Garth Selachii” he replied as he returned the handshake, his accented basic rolling the r’s and s’s, annunciating everything correctly,

“Pleased to meet you, Mylia.”

He neglected to mention his occupation. People disliked tax collectors and lawyers, but they disliked assassins even more.

“It looks like the droids are busy. You can have my caff, if you’d like.”

He gave the still steaming cup a small nudge.

“I haven’t touched it.”

Lady Mylia
Sep 21st, 2003, 07:49:44 AM
Mylia smiled and shook her head. "No thank you. Thanks anyway though. I couldn't take you're drink from you. I can just wait." She looked around for some other droids, and tried to wave one over. No luck. She sighed again. "So, Garth. What brings you here? I don't believe I've ever seen you around before." She asked trying to forget about the droids.

Garth Selachii
Sep 21st, 2003, 07:53:46 AM
“I wanted to meet some new people.”

As Mylia had declined his offer of a drink, Garth rose the cup to his lips and took a small sip – the hot caff almost burning the back of his throat.

“And Jedi seem like such nice folks.”

Lady Mylia
Sep 21st, 2003, 08:02:11 AM
Mylia smiled. "Mostly, they can be. If you find them on the right day." She pushed a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "Well, I'm glad you came. It's always nice to meet someone new."

Garth Selachii
Sep 21st, 2003, 08:06:33 AM
Garth nodded and allowed a small smile to form over his lips. The hot tickle from the coffee had gone now and he could relax.

“How long have you been a Jedi then, Miss Basque?”

Lady Mylia
Sep 21st, 2003, 08:09:13 AM
"Several months now. I like it very much." She returned the smile. "It's very interesting and I've learned so much."

Garth Selachii
Sep 21st, 2003, 08:15:51 AM
“That seems to be the general consensus.”

Garth warmed his hands against the side of his cup, smiling to himself.

“What did you do before you became a Jedi?”

Lady Mylia
Sep 21st, 2003, 08:29:59 AM
"I was a student, did regular teenage girl things. Shopping, clubs, dances, hanging out with friends." She shook her head with a laugh. "Exciting isn't it?" She asked in a sarcastic tone.

Garth Selachii
Sep 21st, 2003, 08:37:46 AM
“It is.”

Garth had really never done any of those things to say whether or not he found them exciting. From an early age his father had kept him in and around the guild and thus he had barely made a friend.

“So you became a Jedi so that your life would be more exciting?”

Lady Mylia
Sep 21st, 2003, 02:14:35 PM
Mylia laughed. "No, no, becoming a Jedi has always been a dream of mine. Ever since I was younger I wanted to follow in my father's footsteps. He was a Jedi Knight. As was my Uncle." She smiled sadly thinking about them, they would be so proud of her right now.