PDA

View Full Version : dizzy

TheHolo.Net
Sep 13th, 2003, 11:23:41 PM
Final warning:

Fail to follow any rules set forth by any of the moderator staff or myself, and you will be banned permanently.

If you don't like this warning or any of the rules then I suggest you move along elsewhere and do not argue it. Because that too will result in your access to these forums being removed.

sirdizzy
Sep 13th, 2003, 11:57:31 PM
wheres the accountabilty for your actions though, are you above your own rules

you lied to me and purposedly tried to malign me, what it going to be done about that

i don't get this whole thing, everyone acts like i was purposedly and maliciously trying to break some rule, when it was a subconcious action using a word that is my vocabulary an is the quivalent of saying crap

people overreact about a slip of the tongue that i did not do on purpose and i am the bad guy for not liking to be crusified and martyred for making a simple mistake

while others purposedly try and affect me and belittle me

there is no medium there is no example

and if you are oppossed to me replying here or aguing it your words, should this not have been done in a pm instead of trying tp publicly assault me (and not allowing me to defend myself) by airing dirty laundry out in the open

this is like challenging someone to a gunfight at high noon and then setting up snipers on the roof if they show up to shoot them in the back

TheHolo.Net
Sep 14th, 2003, 12:03:36 AM
I wanted all to see your warning this time so there would be no questions.

There have been many occasions where you have been confronted by the staff, be it Dave, or others via PM and via posting that said you had crossed the line, yet you continued to do so.

There was no single slip of the tongue.

Accountability for my own actions?

Do you own and operate these forums?

Do you pay or even contribute anything at all to keep these forums running besides making posts?

I did say in your PM that you would be banned for a period of five day's time and it was five days time that your banning spanned. Lets count them out.

Banned Monday afternoon, unbanned Saturday afternoon.

Monday to Tuesday = 1
Tuesday - Wednesday = 2
Wednesday - Thursday = 3
Thursday - Friday = 4
Friday - Saturday = 5

Looks like I was accountable for my actions. I said a period of five days for your temp ban and that is exactly what it was.

sirdizzy
Sep 14th, 2003, 12:08:23 AM
umm i logged on saturday evening 11pm at night thats an hour before sunday not saturday afternoon

in fact the unbanning didn't happen until sunday (after i made a fuss not before), nice try though i waited tell i was sure you were lying to make any statement

sirdizzy
Sep 14th, 2003, 12:09:01 AM
in fact its sunday right now (been so for 2 hours on the east coast)

TheHolo.Net
Sep 14th, 2003, 12:12:31 AM
Originally posted by sirdizzy
umm i logged on saturday evening 11pm at night thats an hour before sunday not saturday afternoon

in fact the unbanning didn't happen until sunday (after i made a fuss not before), nice try though i waited tell i was sure you were lying to make any statement There was no fuss brought to my attention.

I unbanned you this afternoon (my time). Its not my fault you were not logged in at the time.

It was a period of five days, but now your access to these forums has been removed because I saw you still did not heed my disqualificatiion of your entires in the NFL picks thread after I edited out your previous picks and after you read and had replied to this thread.

This thread is now over and so is your access. Following rules as they are stated is not implied but required, just as you agreed when you clicked the "I agree" button at registration accepting the rules the statement set forth.

Bye