PDA

View Full Version : Train me

MiHalla Dashquei
Sep 13th, 2003, 10:49:46 PM
MiHalla swept into the Sith Palace grounds, her black robe swishing behind her, longer than any black cape usually seen. It was a wonder she didn't trip up on it.

After a while, she began to get annoyed with it, and tore off a long strip, leaving it to hang above her heels. Hmm...much better.

She bodly went up to the nearest person to her, and demanded of them- "Tell me where I can get a Master. I wish to follow my father's footsteps into becoming a Sith."

Warlock
Sep 14th, 2003, 01:31:46 AM
The person turned slowly to look at her from beneath a hood. Though it would not be entirely visible, his brow was creasing into a slight frown.

“Following in your fathers footsteps isn’t a very admirable reason to become a Sith, is it … does daddy’s little girl really have to the drive to become a darksider?”

MiHalla Dashquei
Sep 14th, 2003, 06:53:05 PM
"Do you make the implication that i am a wimp?" MiHalla growled angrily. "My father was an honourable Sith Master, and he believed that I have the capabilties to join. If he were alive now, he would challenge you where you stand." MiHalla gained her composure, and stared hard at Warlock. "Do I look like a 'daddy's little girl' to you?" Damn, she hoped not. Otherwise, she'd just blown her chance at becoming a Sith.

Warlock
Sep 16th, 2003, 11:46:59 AM
Warlock smirked, refusing to take the bait to engage in an argument.

“It is hardly surprising that a father would see potential in his daughter. I was not asking whether you, or your father, believed you had ‘potential’ but whether you actually wish to become a Sith for your own personal goal, or just to follow your fathers path.”

MiHalla Dashquei
Sep 16th, 2003, 06:58:41 PM
"I wish to become a Sith to fulfil a personal goal. I have discovered the Force, and believe that it is right for me to become a Darksider, and fight to regain our names as the most pwerful beings in the known universe...if we know how to use the power properly."

She paced back and forth, keeping Warlock in her sights, and keeping her guard, knowing that he was testing her.

"Just because of the fact that my father was a Sith has not led me here. The reason that he was killed by a Lightsider has not led me here. The reason" she said, trying to stare into his face with her bright purple eyes, "is because I want to be here. I WANT to be a Sith. I want to honor the Sith name, and all that it stands for."

MiHalla Dashquei
Sep 19th, 2003, 12:32:41 AM
MiHalla was a little startled by the lack of a reply.

"Does the fact that I WANT to be a Sith put you off training me?" she asked defiantly. "I sense this from your lack of a response. I have been told you are a good Master, and have produced good Sith Warriors, as I met a student on my shuttle trip here. I would be greatly honoured for you to give me the same chance."

She looked toward a lightsaber sitting on a table near her. And smiled, her pointy teeth producing a scary grin. "I am willing to prove myself worthy if necessary..."

She was a brave woman, and was not afraid of death. It was a way of life, an inevitable thing that must be endured. If he killed her now for her defiance, so be it.

Warlock
Sep 19th, 2003, 04:48:10 AM
“Then you have been misinformed, lass.”

Came the eventual reply.

“I am no more a Master than you are. Do not place your trust in others words so quickly, else you make a mountain from a molehill.”

A smile worked his lips.

“Your time to prove yourself will come yet – but know this… we are family here, brothers and sisters at arms. Betrayal is not taken lightly and once you have been accepted into the fold, you must accept this creed.

Do you?”

MiHalla Dashquei
Sep 19th, 2003, 11:40:51 PM
"I will give my life to the fold if the need comes Mas...Sir." she replied. "I will accept the Sith warriors as my family, and I will never betray them. I don't want to be a goody goody two shoes lightsider...I want to be a Sith, as that reflects my way of life and what it represents."

Warlock
Sep 20th, 2003, 01:46:48 AM
“Very good. Then I welcome you to the Sith Order. You make take up residence in the Sith Palace (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=117).”

Warlock motioned towards the interior of the building in which the new Sith stood.

“Your training will begin soon. Good luck.”

MiHalla Dashquei
Sep 20th, 2003, 10:39:49 PM
"Thankyou," MiHalla bowed, and turned away to go to the Palace, keeping alert just in case he wanted to take her by surprise. It was never good to turn your back on someone you did not know, and she did not yet trust the warlock fully, but did trust him enough to respect him, and hopefully make a friend within the Sith Order. She smiled to herself, and went on her way.