PDA

View Full Version : On the Grass (open)

Morgan Evanar
Sep 13th, 2003, 06:08:40 PM
Morgan spread out, laying down on the cool grass. He had, for once, absolutely nothing to do. While Coruscant's seasons were static compared to most planets with open foliage, they still happend. It was "autumn", and it was actually slighly cooler than it had been two months ago.

He took his boots and socks off, flexing his toes in the air.

It was still early in the morning, and the sun was just starting to climb above the buildings. Morgan sighed and smiled before putting his hands underneath his head. He missed having some forest. Coruscant was concrete jungle.

Maybe take a contigent of Padawans to Yavin? No one had really been to Yavin as of late.

But for now, the grass would do.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 13th, 2003, 07:29:27 PM
Padawan learner Quay'Na Rakai had been taking a brisk walk around the grounds, when she saw the Jedi Master stretched out, relaxing on the grass nearby.

With a spring in her step and a smile on her face, she walked over to him and bowed. "Greetings, Master Evanar. Great day, isn't it?"

Her whole attitude on life had changed, she was finally back to her old self again and very glad to be alive and well.

Ace McCloud
Sep 13th, 2003, 11:32:59 PM
Ace McCloud, a new Padawan of the Order, sat ontop a pillar away from the two. He sat with his legs crossed, lightly meditating while he watched them. People certainly were entertaining, even when they don't mean to be. He continued to watch them, having no concern to confront them.

He looked around quickly, wondering if Tujk was around. She had been "assigned" (as he saw it) to keep an eye on him.

Kelt Simoson
Sep 14th, 2003, 05:25:30 AM
' Great morning!' Kelt called towards Morgan,and Quay'Na. Kelt had to like Morgan, been up quite early, Kelt had infact been to the local supermarket. Now Aaron had moved out of his apartmen he was only cooking for himself to luckily it was not a heavy load at all.

The Jedi Knight ventured over with a smile.

' Congratulations on the Council election Master Evanar...' Simoson said, a broad smile across his face. He to had been elected for council, and was in a cheerey mood this morning.

'And hello miss Quay'Na, it is nice to see you. May i join you both?' He said gesturing towards the patch of grass to Morgans left. ' I have a few things in my bad perhaps we could make into a morning picnic.'

Morgan Evanar
Sep 15th, 2003, 05:02:55 PM
"I suppose so, Quay. I think I'm getting fed up with Coruscant. Its too many beings and not enough trees, I think." He did miss Tanaab or Yavin IV. It was as much mental as it was physical. Coruscant was dirty, there was no way around it.

"You seem more upbeat." Morgan said, sitting up and gesturing to the grass beside him.

"Have a seat?" He suggested as Kelt walked up.

"I'm not really in a picnic mood, but thank you, Kelt. Have a seat anywhere you please." Morgan said, staring into the hazy sky, pining for Yavin or Tanaab a little harder.

"Like I was explaining to Quay, I think Coruscant is getting to me."

Kelt Simoson
Sep 15th, 2003, 05:34:14 PM
' Getting to you?' Kelt asked at his sat down. The jedi Knight then pulled out a fruit from the bag, something that looked quite liked an apple and looked back towards the jedi Master.

' How so?'

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 15th, 2003, 06:25:20 PM
"I'm feeling better, finally and I know what you mean, I miss the forests as well. The gardens are nice, but it's not the same, Master Evanar." She sighed as he offered her to sit.

She sat down as Kelt had come up. "Master Simoson, nice to see you, too." She smiled.