PDA

View Full Version : Trail blazer (open - looking for a room)

Aaron Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 10:37:18 AM
Aaron looked at the collection of boxes at his feet. When it came down to it, he really didn’t own that much. The majority of what was inside the two big boxes was weapons, with clothing and one or two books which he had one permanent loan from Dasquian. He toed one of the things as he sat and looked up and down the empty hall. He’d left Kelt a short note in their room:

Broadening my horizons. Might see you at archery practice.

Aaron had decided to try living with someone else. His brother was out of the question, as he was already living with Sejah and, when he was there, Corin. So it was a matter of finding someone else … only he felt a bit awkward knocking on peoples doors – so it looked like he’d have to wait.

Kyle Krogen
Sep 13th, 2003, 12:26:29 PM
Kyle walked through the door and into the lobby of the LQ, he had just finished his morning training, He was walking to his room when he saw one of the Belargic brother standing by himself with a bunch if boxed by his feet

Kyle walked over to Aaron "hello,how are you todat mr. Belargic" he said with a smile

He had no idea which brother this was.

Aaron Belargic
Sep 14th, 2003, 01:54:22 AM
“Worn out!” Aaron breathed a heavy sigh and nodded down at the things at his feet.

“Moving is a stressful business. How are you…”

His mind reeled to try and work out this person’s name.

“I’m sorry; I don’t think we’ve met!”

Kyle Krogen
Sep 14th, 2003, 04:37:07 PM
Kyle smiled and extended a hand "I'm Kyle Krogen" he looked down at Aaron's stuff again "so your moving?" He asked "I've got a room for two and I havn't been able to find a roomate since I got it" he smiled again "you could atay with me if you want."

Aaron Belargic
Sep 15th, 2003, 10:27:09 AM
Aaron accepted the handshake firmly.

“Oh yes?”

He smiled slightly, “They let young Padawan’s such as yourself live alone?”

Kyle Krogen
Sep 15th, 2003, 01:29:03 PM
Kyle frowned "I can take care of myself" he sighed "to live on the streets of this planet you have to be able to take care of yourself"

he look at the ground as all the memorys of when he was living on the streets came flooding back to him.

Aaron Belargic
Sep 16th, 2003, 11:52:22 AM
“I’m sorry… I… guess I’m a little naïve. Where I come from that wouldn’t have been allowed.”

Aaron rubbed the back of his neck with one hand, feeling awkward.

“If you don’t mind having someone clumsy around…”

Kyle Krogen
Sep 16th, 2003, 12:59:09 PM
"no, I would'nt mind it" Kyle said with a smile

"you'd be more then welcome."

Aaron Belargic
Sep 20th, 2003, 02:14:57 AM
“Alright then. Lead the way.”

Aaron rose to his feet and managed to lift both of his boxes, with a little tekenietic help, and waited for Kyle to lead on.

Kyle Krogen
Sep 20th, 2003, 02:21:56 PM
Kyle walked down the hall with Aaron fallowing behind him, after a few minutes they reached his room

Kyle opened the door to reveal a very clean living room, there was a kitchen to one side of it and two bed rooms to the other side

He led the way to the second bedroom "you can have this one"

the room looked like no one had been in it for a while,there was a bed, a desk and a book shelf "I hope you like your room."

Aaron Belargic
Sep 21st, 2003, 07:49:05 AM
“This is pretty big!”

Aaron’s boxes hit the floor with a loud thud.

“You were lucky to snurch this one, Kyle. You should see Dasquian’s room, you can barely swing a womprat in there,” he commented as he wandered about, curiously peering at his new domicile.

Kyle Krogen
Sep 22nd, 2003, 02:28:18 PM
Kyle laughed "yes, I was lucky to find this one" he watched Aaron for a moment "I'm glad you like your room."

Aaron Belargic
Sep 28th, 2003, 05:23:22 AM
“I do.”

He smiled and turned to look back at Kyle.

“Since we’re going to be room mates, I suppose we should get to know each other a bit, ey?”

Kyle Krogen
Sep 28th, 2003, 08:04:08 PM
"yes we should" he said with a smile "I am a Padawan and My master is Wei Wu Wei and I've almost completed my training."

Aaron Belargic
Sep 29th, 2003, 12:19:48 PM
“I’m a Padawan too, although I don’t have a Master at the moment.”

Aaron smiled slightly.

“What about your past? Where you grew up, and such? I don’t suppose you had a job before you came here?”

Kyle Krogen
Sep 29th, 2003, 01:30:31 PM
Kyle sighed "well im only fourteen and I was sent to the Jedi by my step parents a year ago" he paused before continueing "before that I was a street rat" he said as he stared at the floor "I stole and I drank alcahol and I did'nt even care about it, and then when I was eleven I was cought for robbing a man and was thrown in Jail for a couple month and then put in an orphanage"

he stared ever harder at the floor "and then I was adopted by the Krogens and after they found out that I had strange gifts I was sent here."

Aaron Belargic
Oct 1st, 2003, 10:16:26 AM
“It sounds like you’ve already lead quite the life for your years, Kyle. I spent all of my younger years trekking back and forth on a pit pony from the mines, carting ores.

What made you want to become a Jedi?”

Kyle Krogen
Oct 1st, 2003, 04:17:23 PM
Kyle thought back to when he had come to the GJO "well, I wanted to make my step-parents proud of me and whay better way to make them happy then to join an order that helps protect the galaxy."

Aaron Belargic
Oct 4th, 2003, 06:26:41 AM
“Do you know many of the other Jedi here?”

Kyle Krogen
Oct 6th, 2003, 01:28:09 PM
Kyle nodded his head "Yes, I have met many of the padawans of the order" he scratched his head for a moment "I like meeting the new padawans the most."

Aaron Belargic
Oct 7th, 2003, 10:25:23 AM
“I think my brother greets most of the new comers. You could probably go and help him out, that way you would meet them fresh into the Order.”

Kyle Krogen
Oct 9th, 2003, 01:03:51 PM
Kyle smiled "yeah, I think I'll ask him sometime" He said as yawned and scratched his head again "are you hungry?" Kyle said as he patted his stomach "I know I am."

Aaron Belargic
Oct 14th, 2003, 05:04:27 AM
Aaron smiled cagily.

“A little… do you want to go out and get something? I can’t cook to save my life.”

Kyle Krogen
Oct 14th, 2003, 12:42:59 PM
Kyle smiled "neither can I" he said with a laugh "I useally just have a sandwich or I go over to Yogs bar and grill."

Aaron Belargic
Oct 28th, 2003, 06:16:56 AM
“Yogs for me most of the time, yup. Want to head over there now?” Aaron asked with a smile.

Kyle Krogen
Oct 29th, 2003, 05:31:06 PM
Kyle nodded ihs head "sure, lets go" He said as he walked over to the door and opened it "I cant wait to eat" He said with a silly grin.