PDA

View Full Version : Gunshots

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 13th, 2003, 07:23:41 AM
"Ding!"

The chime sounded, and the round began. Lion grinned, sighting down the range. A hologram appeared 35 meters away of an angry looking mugger, complete with Vibro-Shiv.

With casual grace, Lion drew an ancient slugthrower from his left hip that he'd learned from his research was called a "Desert Eagle". He squeezed the trigger a tiny bit, grinned as the targeting laser's dot settled over the mugger's heart, and pulled the trigger.

Four successive rounds slammed into the mugger, the first two hitting him in the heart, the third passing through his neck, and the fourth embedding itself in the hologram's forehead. Lion winced as he looked at the injury report on the viewscreen ahead of him. It looked like one of the bullets had gone through the man's windpipe.

There was another chime and three more muggers appeared out of nowhere, these ones wielding baseball bats. Lion grinned with contempt as he pulled out a second Desert Eagle from his other holster, emptying the clip of the first gun into the first mugger. With the second gun he proceeded to down the other two holograms rushing at him with baseball bats, reloaded both guns, and killed two more muggers that had materialized out of nowhere.

"ELAPSED TIME 7.38 SECONDS." said the computer.

Lion pressed the "end round" button, grinned, and looked for somebody to have a good ol' shootout with.

Karkoon
Sep 13th, 2003, 12:21:48 PM
A figure cloaked in black robes walked up behind Lion "your skill amazes me master Jedi" came a metalic voice from the hood that shadowed the figures face, the figure was over seven feet tall

"I see you like to use slug throwers" the voice said.

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 13th, 2003, 06:42:01 PM
Lion turned, spinning his guns as he slid them into their respective holsters. He noticed the massive figure coming towards him, and took in the whole image in a couple of seconds. He nodded, smiling, but wondered why the huge figure was wearing Black Robes when it was well over 90 degrees today.

"Yes, I enjoy using weapons from eras long past. There's something about a gunfight you don't get by pulling the trigger on a blaster rifle."

Deciding that the massive figure meant him no harm, Lion took a step closer and held out his hand.

"My name's Lion El' Jonson, New Republic Fleet Admiral. May I ask who you are?" he questioned.

Karkoon
Sep 13th, 2003, 06:55:43 PM
the figure extended a hand, Lion could see that is was matalic as is shook his hand "the names Ragnarok" it said as it pulled its hood off revealing a robotic head

"I am a combat droid built by Jedi padawan Tony Maxwell" the large droid said as it motioned toward the heavy repeater that was straped to its back with its hand

"I also like guns but I have never used a slug throwed before."

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 13th, 2003, 07:07:31 PM
Lion was a bit startled when he realized that the huge figure was a droid, but overcame his momentary discomfort and took the droid's hand.

"Ragnarok, eh? You should meet my security droid, Lancet, one day. By the way...nice gun." Lion said, indicating the heavy repeater. Then, without a second thought, he pulled out one of the slugthrowers and handed it to Ragnarok, gungrip first.

"Fancy a try?" Lion asked.

Karkoon
Sep 14th, 2003, 04:42:47 PM
Rag took the gun from Lion, he looked it over for a moment then he walked over to the training computer and turned the holotargets back on

a single target came on, Rag pointed the gun at the holo and pulled the trigger

the computer said that the shot went right between the holo's eyes and into the brain

Rag turned to Lion

"the weapon fires a lot differently then a blaster."