PDA

View Full Version : Aerodynamic (Shanaria)

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 01:50:15 AM
Dasquian sits in one of the small training rooms in the academy, with a slim box at his side. Earlier on in the day he’d asked that his apprentice Shanaria join him in one of the combat rooms for another long over due lesson.

Shanaria Fabool
Sep 13th, 2003, 12:11:09 PM
Shanaria walks into the room, and smiles at her master...

"Hello Master! and what is on the agenda for today?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 14th, 2003, 01:37:26 AM
Dasquian smiled in return to Shanaria.

“Combat training,” he replied.

“Before we begin I need to you to tell me what experience you already have, so that I can tailor this lesson accordingly.”

Shanaria Fabool
Sep 14th, 2003, 11:58:58 AM
Shanaria leans on the wall and thinks for a moment...

"Well.... Ok.... I am skilled in Unarmed Combat, I am skilled in fighting with a Dagger, and I have the bascs in the use of a Sword, Staff, and Spear..."

Shanaria Smiles at Dasq....

"My father is the Commanding Officer of the Omwatii Military's best fighting unit, and he didn't want his little girl to fall victim to anything like thugs or bandits..."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 15th, 2003, 10:10:18 AM
“Excellent! I’d like you to show me what you can do then. Unarmed, a little melee.”

Dasquian set himself up a loose guard, with his raised slightly, ready to react.

Shanaria Fabool
Sep 15th, 2003, 02:02:51 PM
Shanaria nods, then takes a step towards Dasquian, and quiclky bringing her left foot up into a snap kick to Dasq's upper chest.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 16th, 2003, 11:05:35 AM
Dasquian brought both hands to meet the kick and halted it in its tracks, twisting Shanaria’s ankle and pushing her foot off to the side – so much so that if she wasn’t careful, she might fall.

Shanaria Fabool
Sep 17th, 2003, 02:09:03 PM
Shanaria lets her body move with the twisting of her ankle, so that her left leg (the one Dasq has) is directly above her right leg as she shoots it out from under her body, in a strike aimed a at Dasq's Right Knee. Her body falls as she strikes, but she sticks out her right arm to hold her weight that Dasq is not holding up.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 19th, 2003, 10:03:53 AM
Dasquian crumples with Shanaria, in order to avoid the kick, and rolls right over the Padawan. He twisted as he ended up on his knees and rose to his feet, grinning down at the blue-skinned apprentice.

Shanaria Fabool
Sep 22nd, 2003, 05:07:30 PM
Shanaria colapses completly to the floor as Dasq drops and roles over her. After he has finished his role and is going back to his feet Shanaria Spins herself into a foot sweep, at Dasquian's left side.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 25th, 2003, 10:16:51 AM
With Shanaria still on the ground Dasquian was able to jump to dodge the sweep and threw out a Force push as he landed, a greater distance from the Padawan than he had originally been.

Shanaria Fabool
Sep 25th, 2003, 11:54:15 AM
Shanaria roles to her feet as she is pushed with the force by Dasq... Shanaria then slowly stalks her was towards Dasq, but when it with in kicking distance she quickly takes two step forward and with her right hand sends a swift uppercut to Dasq's upper stomach...

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 1st, 2003, 10:01:05 AM
His own hand comes down towards the uppercut, creating two opposing Forces, equal in strength, which lock at the center – a short distance from Dasquian’s gut. Once again, the Knight throws the fist to the side and snaps his free hand out in a jab of his own.

Shanaria Fabool
Oct 1st, 2003, 10:20:38 AM
Shanaria spins off to her right hand side barely dodging the jab, as it brushes her breasts... She then hooks her left leg around Dasquian's right leg, and pulls with her leg off to the side ...

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 8th, 2003, 09:48:38 AM
Dasquians balance faltered. He wobbled and stumbled backwards, catching himself with a little spin. A grin momentarily flickered over his face before he set himself back up.

“I see you can keep me on my toes, Shanaria. Perhaps we should try a little armed combat now?”

Shanaria Fabool
Oct 9th, 2003, 01:27:00 PM
Shanaria takes one step back and smiles at Dasquan...

"As I said... I'm skilled in some forms of Fighting.... Okay, What type of weapons should we use?"

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 14th, 2003, 05:18:12 AM
“Well… do you have a lightsaber?”

Shanaria Fabool
Oct 21st, 2003, 03:13:14 PM
"Not yet, but it's almost complete... Though I wouldn't mind some Classes on using one before it's finished.."

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 15th, 2003, 07:52:50 AM
“Well, we can practice with training sabers for the moment, if you’d like.”

Dasquian turned and opened the boy lying on the floor. Inside were an array of hilts, from which he selected one and handed the cylinder to Shanaria. From his belt he retrieved his own saber, and ignited the blade.

“Get a feel for it, try a few swings, and then bring the blade against my own.”

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 18th, 2003, 11:18:29 AM
Shanaria nods and takes the trainingsaber. She turns it on and swings it around to get the feal for it. and after she has figured out the weghting of the training saber, she swings the blade town towards Dasq's head...

As she does she asks..."Both of these blades are powered down, right?"