PDA

View Full Version : Moving weekend

Zeke
Sep 12th, 2003, 11:36:29 PM
This weekend I am moving back to college. I will drive to Savannah tomorrow, arrive late at night when they've stopped handing out room keys, and will move in Sunday morning, when they resume the assigning of room keys.

This change of location will not affect my ability to post or RP in any way. Despite the workload of college and a job, I will post in the same timely fashion that I always have. So...why announce this, you ask? Simply to counter the trend of threads that declare "School's back, posting will suffer".

Cherice St_Hilare
Sep 13th, 2003, 01:31:26 AM
Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'm in school. (Huggles ?) :(

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 13th, 2003, 06:37:58 AM
Nice to see a "School Starting, Nothing will change" thread for once. :lol

Zeke
Sep 14th, 2003, 09:35:19 AM
I'm at college! The internet service people are paranoid, so my harddrive is getting scanned for viruses and whatnot. In the meantime, I sit in the computer lab! Room is good! My room is on the 2nd floor, close as I can be to everything I need! And I finally got a roommate that's not a moron. ^____^ Life=Good.

Naj Arilov
Sep 14th, 2003, 09:39:14 AM
Dammit.....the moron I sent musta got delivered to the wrong address :verymad

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 14th, 2003, 04:17:38 PM
There's always next year, Naj...:lol

Zeke
Sep 19th, 2003, 01:31:21 PM
The guys at computer services finally updated my internet. I've been keeping up as promised with visits to the computer lab, and some stealth-net during classes, but I feel I've neglected someone. If you be neglected in your RP experience, speak up! Otherwise make a hijacked wreck of this and/or let it drop again.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 19th, 2003, 08:01:46 PM
*pounces* :D finally back.....