PDA

View Full Version : A Time for Growth (Leten)

Pages : [1] 2

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 12th, 2003, 12:26:32 PM
*Natia had wandered down into some of the lower levels of Coruscant. She needs time to think. Time to make some decisions about her life. For so long her past has been clinging to her. That she does not want. For so long, she's been fighting herself. Been fighting to grow, to leave her past behind her. But that seems like a long way off from where she is now.

After awhile of wandering, she sits herself on top of an upturned garbage can and watches what's going on around her while her thoughts turn to how her life has changed over the years and to the family that she now has. For a change, she doesn't have Poledra, her snow owl, with her*

Leten Snat
Sep 12th, 2003, 01:26:05 PM
Not long after his trouble with Lord Talzen, Leten has managed to sneek out of the GJO Med bay and back down to the lower levels... Back to the home of his past.

The bacta treatment he got at the GJO fixed the broken bones but he still is sore all over, but that will not stop him from doing what he does best... Salvage.

He was going through a pile of junk in a location where he knows alot of people dump their garbage. There is a large pile of metal in front of a number of garbage cans, some of which are over turned. Leten knows that there is something of value in this pile... He can feel it. So he climbs into the pile and starts to rummage around in it.

After about an hour of digging through the pile he finds what he is looking for.. It seems as if somebody has thrown out a small, slightly broken jewellry box. Leten smiles to himself and goes to climb out of the pile.

When his head clears the pile he is taken by suprise as he sees a beautiful young lady sitting on a garbage can in front of the pile... Leten's mouth drops open as he looks at the lady, for he has never seen such a beautiful woman down this far, let alone one in a dress!

With the broken jewellry box in one hand still standing half buried in junk, He just stands there watching the lady's back, in sheer aww of her beauty....

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 12th, 2003, 06:13:41 PM
*Natia hears some junk being moved behind her and so she turns around to face Leten, not knowing that he is there. Her mouth drops open slightly as she sees him standing there half buried in the junk, a broken jewellry box in his hand*

Can I help you??

*Natia asks softly as she lets her gaze run over Leten. Then her brain puts 1 and 1 together and gets 3. She's seen this person around the GJO part of Coruscant*

Leten Snat
Sep 12th, 2003, 10:27:31 PM
When she turns to face him, he just gets a boyish smiles on his face, and clambers out of the junk, hanging his head and blushing...

" No... I... I think I'll be fine.... Just looking for good salvage..."

He shows off the jewellry box....

"I... I... Just found this.... in with the junk...."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 13th, 2003, 09:13:39 AM
Salvage can be very profitable.

*Natia nods her head slightly before tilting it*

I've seen you about the GJO. Are you one of the padawans there??

Leten Snat
Sep 13th, 2003, 12:23:39 PM
Leten nods his head...

"I guess I am a padwan there.... though I don't have much training... are you from the GJO?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 14th, 2003, 09:34:43 AM
*Natia is silent for a moment when Leten asks her if she's from the GJO. She's not to sure of how to respond to that*

How rude of me. I've forgotten to introduce myself. My names Natia Elessar, and you are...

Leten Snat
Sep 14th, 2003, 12:10:48 PM
Leten Smiles as he sits on another garbage can, and faces Natia ....

"I'm Leten Snat... It's nice to meet you Natia... But you are avoiding my question..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 15th, 2003, 08:12:33 AM
I'm pleased to meet you Leten. And I'm sorry about avoiding your question. It's just that I don't know how to answer it.

Leten Snat
Sep 15th, 2003, 02:05:51 PM
Leten gets a questioning look on his face...

"And.... Why don't you know how to answer it? Its a simple yes-or-no question?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 16th, 2003, 07:57:49 AM
*Natia sighs slightly*

To you it may be a simple yes-or-no question. To me, it's alot more complicated then that. Yes, I did join the GJO when I was younger, but I left. I don't know if I am still a member or not since I never formally left.

So, who's your master??

Leten Snat
Sep 17th, 2003, 01:59:43 PM
Leten nods...

"Okay... that makes more sence..."

Leten puts the broken jewellry box in his backpack

"Well.... My Master is a lady named Xazor.. But I haven't heard anything from her, or seen her since before I got sent to the GJO Med Bay.."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 18th, 2003, 10:48:01 AM
*Natia gets a smile on her face when Leten mentions Xazor*

Ah, I see. Well she's a nice person. And somebody you can trust. If I see her in the near future, I'll let her know that you want to see her.

Leten Snat
Sep 18th, 2003, 12:01:21 PM
Leten give Natia another questioning look..

"You know Xazor? Do you know where she is?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 18th, 2003, 12:31:16 PM
*Natia's smile gets bigger*

Yes I know her. She's my Mother. Unfortunately, I don't know where she is right now.

Leten Snat
Sep 18th, 2003, 12:43:29 PM
Leten Laughs looking at his feet and mumbles quietly...

"great... I have the hots for my master's daughter..."

He then looks up at Natia...

"That's too bad.... I was hoping to talk to her..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 19th, 2003, 07:56:29 AM
*Natia keeps her smile on her face as she partially hears what Leten says and figures the rest out through kinetic communications*

Well, when I see or talk to her next, I'll let her know that you wish to talk with her

Leten Snat
Sep 19th, 2003, 11:23:24 AM
"Okay.... SOOOO.... What brings you down here? A nice looking lady such as yourself, might be a magnet for trouble down on these levels...."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 20th, 2003, 08:43:33 AM
*Natia smiles again*

I come down here whenever I want to think. And I am not without my defenses when I come down here. Every Force user has defenses where ever they may go.

Leten Snat
Sep 20th, 2003, 03:33:57 PM
Leten Grins...

"They may have the defences but Having them and knowing how to use them are two diffrent things..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 21st, 2003, 10:40:16 AM
That is true. But with who my family is, I can't help but know how to use the Force for my defense.

Leten Snat
Sep 21st, 2003, 01:29:18 PM
Leten Shrugs...

"Okay..."

Leten really doesn't know what more he could say.... That is with out risk of insulting Natia....

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 22nd, 2003, 07:57:53 AM
So Leten, how are you enjoying being at the GJO??

Leten Snat
Sep 22nd, 2003, 09:34:46 AM
Leten smiles and shrugs...

"it's Okay.... Not really doing much... just stuff here and there... At least is it's a roof over my head and a place where i can get food, and for that I am happy."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 23rd, 2003, 08:04:45 AM
It's also a place where you don't have to worry about ppl beating you up because they feel like it.

Leten Snat
Sep 23rd, 2003, 09:06:47 AM
Leten smiles again...

"Ohh... I never had that problem they always had a reason to beat me up in the past"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 24th, 2003, 07:54:55 AM
Then you are very fortunate that they had a reason. But getting beaten up, no matter for what reason, is still getting beaten up.

*Natia turns her head slightly to look around her at what's down here right now. Mainly so she can get herself under control. There's something about this boy that stirs up her feelings. But she can't quite put her finger on what it is*

Leten Snat
Sep 24th, 2003, 09:21:37 AM
Leten looks a Natia with consern....

"Are you alright? You look kinda agitated... Is there any way I can help you?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 24th, 2003, 12:00:13 PM
*Natia turns to face Leten again, a smile on her face*

I'm alright. I just had a thought come to mind which caused me to look elsewhere for a moment. It's not that I don't like you. I do even though we have just met...

*Natia's voice trails off as if she has lost her train of thought*

Leten Snat
Sep 24th, 2003, 02:45:16 PM
Leten Smiles...

"I have injoyed meeting you Natia...But I should get going... the pawn shops I like to use will be closing soon, and i kinda would like to see what I could get for this box I found... My room at the GJO is #2245.... That is if you want to come and visit me.. SOO I'll see you later... "

Leten goes to hurry off, kinda hoping that natia will stop him some how...

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 25th, 2003, 08:00:55 AM
*Natia stands up, as if she's going to leave as well when Leten says he needs to get going*

I'll keep you company Leten.

*Natia goes to walk beside Leten as fast as she can, hoping to keep up with him, but not having much luck*

Leten Snat
Sep 25th, 2003, 10:12:26 AM
Leten slows down so that Natia can keep up...

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 26th, 2003, 12:45:07 PM
So which pawn shops do you like to deal with??

*Natia asks in a questioning voice as she walks with Leten*

Leten Snat
Sep 26th, 2003, 01:04:14 PM
"Well... a few accualy.. If it is just junk with no value I would take it to a junk recycling yard... If it was an item where I could get more the scrap value for, but still not great, I would take it to 'Jack Spat Pawn Brokers INC' but if it may have value that is pritty good I would take it to a small private collector that works out of a room off the back of the 'Law Firm: Dewy, Beedum, & Runn '...."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 26th, 2003, 01:07:46 PM
*Natia nods her head slightly, only partially paying attention to what Leten is saying. Instead, she's just enjoying being with him. Due to her not paying attention to where she is going, she stumbles slightly and is about to fall to the ground*

Leten Snat
Sep 26th, 2003, 01:15:03 PM
Leten see that Natia is about to fall and quickly grabs her, but him being not all that strong he falls as well but moves so that Natia Falls on him, and he takes the brunt of the fall...

Leten winces in pain as he hits the ground... but then smiles at Natia...

"Are you Okay?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 26th, 2003, 05:28:45 PM
*Natia does her best to not land completely on Leten, not wanting to hurt him*

I'm alright. Just stumbled, that's all.

*Natia doesn't go to get up quite yet, kind of enjoying being where she is*

And you?? Are you ok??

Leten Snat
Sep 29th, 2003, 10:14:58 AM
"Ya... I'm okay... Nothing I haven't dealt with before."

Leten smiles up at Natia..

"Sooo.... Are you going to get up, or are you just getting yourself comfy..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 29th, 2003, 10:54:43 AM
*Natia returns Letens smile with one of her own*

Would you complain if I were to get myself comfy??

*Natia asks as she goes to roll off of Leten. She then pushes herself to a sitting position before glancing around to see if there is something that she can use to help herself up, cursing the fact that she didn't bring her walking stick with her*

Leten Snat
Sep 29th, 2003, 11:24:06 AM
Leten smiles and shakes his head as Natia rolls off of him... He stands up and offers his arm to Natia as Help for her to get you...

"Would you like some Help?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 29th, 2003, 06:21:22 PM
Yes please.

*Natia grips Leten's arm and accepts his offer for help up. After she's standing again, she turns to continue walking, a slight frown on her face at her clumsiness, and revealing to Leten that she has a major physical weakness, and convincing herself that he will never want her because of it*

Leten Snat
Sep 30th, 2003, 09:13:48 AM
Leten goes back to walking with Natia, watching her with a look of enjoyment for being with her and for where she landed when she fell....

"So... Why did you stumble? I didn't see anything is your path?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 30th, 2003, 12:51:12 PM
*Natia smiles weakly when Leten asks why she stumbled*

I must have tripped over something on the ground.

Leten Snat
Sep 30th, 2003, 12:54:08 PM
"Really? 'Cause there really wasn't anything there..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 30th, 2003, 01:00:28 PM
*Natia glances back at where she tripped and sees that Leten was correct even though she knew he was correct*

Ok, what happened was I tripped over my own feet.

*Natia says this, knowing that it is only a small part of why she tripped*

Leten Snat
Sep 30th, 2003, 01:02:52 PM
Leten smiles, knowing that Natia was not telling the whole story...

"Okay... But you will be alright? I don't want you falling off a catwalk or something..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 30th, 2003, 01:04:54 PM
I'll be fine. And if I'm not, I'll probably have time to stop myself from getting hurt.

Leten Snat
Sep 30th, 2003, 01:12:06 PM
Leten lowers his head blushing as he says...

"Well I don't want you to be hurt more than you already have been... :)... It must have really hurt when you fell from the heavens, Though it's their loss. Though I wonder what they will do up there with out the Angel of Beauty..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 30th, 2003, 01:15:29 PM
*Natia for the first time in ages actually blushes at what Leten says to her*

I didn't fall from the heavens Leten. And I'm no Angel of Beauty either.

And pain is a constant in life. Pain and death. Though you can hope to find happiness with a person who is ment for you.

Leten Snat
Sep 30th, 2003, 01:19:16 PM
Leten smirks...

"My mistake... It's just the I never thought the a lady could be as beautful as what you are, And I know...I know all about Pain and Death... It is something you learn alot abot when you live in the lower levels..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 30th, 2003, 01:22:51 PM
*Natia continues to smile*

A Lady can be as beautiful as she presents herself. Both outside and inside.

Leten Snat
Sep 30th, 2003, 01:30:00 PM
"But the total extent of ones beauty can not be completely changed by one's self.."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 30th, 2003, 01:31:18 PM
True. But a person can mask, or hide their beauty or lack there of. And a skilled Force User can do even more.

Leten Snat
Sep 30th, 2003, 01:35:14 PM
"True... but the energy that it would take to do the masking would be alot, and an observant person could still see through the mask.."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 30th, 2003, 01:37:34 PM
Unless a the Force User was a powerful Master, and then one of equal or greater strength would be able to see through it.

Leten Snat
Sep 30th, 2003, 01:39:20 PM
"But I can tell your not a powerful Master of the force... "

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 30th, 2003, 01:42:05 PM
I'm not even a weak Master of the Force. Just a padawan learner right now.

Leten Snat
Sep 30th, 2003, 01:44:31 PM
"...then that just goes to prove that I can probabaly see your true beauty, and I like what I see... You look really nice..."

Leten blushes again...

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 30th, 2003, 01:46:45 PM
*Natia blushes again*

But there are those that are able to hold themselves in such a way that their beauty can not be seen except by a skilled individual who is looking for it.

Leten Snat
Oct 1st, 2003, 09:19:39 AM
Leten, wanting to stop the argument, just says....

"You know..... You look even nicer when you blush..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 1st, 2003, 10:28:10 AM
*Natia starts to blush even more then she was before*

And let me guess, if I blush much more, I'll be as red as a beat??

Leten Snat
Oct 1st, 2003, 10:29:25 AM
Leten shrugs...

"I don't know... What is a beet?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 1st, 2003, 10:38:30 AM
It's some kind of fruit or vegatable which I believe is a purplish red colour. I'm not sure since I've never had one before.

Leten Snat
Oct 1st, 2003, 11:18:01 AM
"Okay... Well . Are you going to be comming all the way to the pawn shop with? Or are going to be going your own way soon?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 1st, 2003, 11:22:02 AM
I'm willing to go with you all the way to the pawnshop if you'd like my company. If not, I could go my seperate way.

Leten Snat
Oct 1st, 2003, 11:24:18 AM
Leten smiles...

"I don't think I could bring myself to send away such a beautful gem as yourself..."

Leten goes back to blushing ...

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 1st, 2003, 11:26:28 AM
*Natia takes a deep breath and uses the Force to force away the blush that is creeping to her cheeks*

If I'm a beautiful gem, then you're a handsome God.

*Natia quickly goes silent as she realises what she just said, hoping that she hasn't insulted Leten by accident*

Leten Snat
Oct 1st, 2003, 11:29:29 AM
instead of being insulted, Leten seems to just get confused...

"I'm only a street boy.... not a...god... or whatever you called me...I don't even know what that is..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 1st, 2003, 11:31:40 AM
In some cultures, Gods and Goddess' are believed to the most beautiful and handsome beings ever to exist in any way in the Galaxy. And you Leten are as handsome as the handsomest God in existance, even if you are a former street boy.

Leten Snat
Oct 1st, 2003, 12:22:21 PM
Leten shrugs again....

"I guess everybody has their own opinon on whats good looking..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 2nd, 2003, 10:33:11 AM
True, everybody does have their own opinion on what's good looking and what isn't. I don't think I'm good looking, but I know that others do so I don't argue against it. I just live my life to the fullest and work from their.

Leten Snat
Oct 2nd, 2003, 10:41:16 AM
Leten nods and doesn't say anthing else, mainly because he doesn't know what to say... He just keeps walking towards a staircase and when he get there he starts to go up..

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 2nd, 2003, 10:53:56 AM
*Natia walks in silence with Leten, though when they reach the staircase, she pauses for a moment before starting up the stairs, slower then when she was walking*

So what floors do you frequent??

Leten Snat
Oct 2nd, 2003, 11:05:22 AM
leten slows his pace so that Natia can keep up as they go up the stairs...

"When I was younger I was keeping myself between floor 0 and floor 102... but now that I am with the GJO I go where ever I get the urge to go to.."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 2nd, 2003, 11:45:09 AM
*Natia nods and smiles as she sees Leten slow his pace for her*

I'm sorry about being so slow. If I had my walking stick with me, I'd be able to move faster.

How are you liking the GJO??

Leten Snat
Oct 2nd, 2003, 11:59:01 AM
"It's not a problem..."

Leten gets a questioning look on his face

"...But why do you need a Walking stick?"

Leten smiles...

"So far the GJO is okay... It's at least a roof and a food source.."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:05:36 PM
An old injury I recieved when I was younger. It's because of the injury that I tripped over my own feet awhile back.

*Natia returns Letens smile*

I'm glad that you're liking the GJO.

Leten Snat
Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:11:20 PM
Leten nods, understanding what old injurys can do....

"Wait here for a moment please..."

Leten runs up the steps to the next floor where Natia can see him dive into a junk pile, a few moments later he comes out of the junk with a 6 foot long, straight, slightly dirty, metal pole ... he then hurries back to Natia handing her the pole...

"Since your walking stick is elsewhere will this do for now?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:13:56 PM
*Natia waits, wondering what Leten is up to. A smile comes to her face as Leten returns with the metal pole which she takes when it's handed to her*

Yes, this will do for now.

*Natia starts moving up the stairs again, this time faster than before, at about the speed she was moving when walking towards the stairs*

Leten Snat
Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:19:02 PM
Leten smiles as Natia starts to walk faster than before, Leten just speed's up to walk next to her....

"I hope you don't mind it's dirty.... It's the best i could do in short notice.."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:20:27 PM
I don't mind at all. In fact I greatly appreciate your thoughtfulness about it.

Leten Snat
Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:26:13 PM
"Okay... Is there anything else I can get you?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:30:06 PM
*Natia is silent for a moment as she thinks*

Only thing I can think of is your company which you are already giving me.

Leten Snat
Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:33:50 PM
Leten smiles

"Okay..."

He is then silent for a moment but then says ...

"You wouldn't happen to have the time would you?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:36:48 PM
*Natia smiles as she stops for a moment and pulls up the sleeve of her dress to take a glance at her watch there*

It's about mid-day. Why??

Leten Snat
Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:43:40 PM
Leten stops and sits down on the steps... he takes off his pack and pulls out the Box he found...

"The shop that I was going to take this to is closed for lunch right now... It will not open again for another 2 - 4 hours..."

Leten looks over the box...

"Do you want to see what is inside this? I havn't looked yet.."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:57:47 PM
*Natia sits down on the stairs next to Leten, placing the pole to one side and making sure that it doesn't slide down the stairs*

Sure, let's see what's inside the jewellry box.

Leten Snat
Oct 2nd, 2003, 01:10:22 PM
Leten nods and trys to open the box only to find that it is locked...

So he reaches into his pack and pulls out a small knife, which he slides under the lid beside the lock, and with alittle work he unlocks it...

He opens it to find a number of expencive necklases... but one catches his eye... It consists of a platnum chain with a Galnore Gem carved into the shape of a heart...

"Wow...."

He pulls out the necklase that cought his eye and looks at it for a bit... then hands it to Natia...

"Here... you can have this one... as a gift of friendship..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 3rd, 2003, 10:14:37 AM
*Natia's eyes widen as she sees the jewellry in the jewellry box. When Leten goes to hand her one of the necklaces, her mouth drops open slightly*

I can't take it Leten. It's to beautiful for me to have. I like, I really do, but I can't take that necklace because next to it, I'm ugly.

Leten Snat
Oct 3rd, 2003, 10:30:39 AM
Leten smiles...

"I don't think it makes you look ugly.... I think it makes look better... Plus.. if this is too beautiful for you to have, then you cant have your face... Cause you eyes are 10 time as beautiful as this..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 3rd, 2003, 10:36:30 AM
*Natia blushes again since she's not fighting to keep herself from blushing*

At least you aren't trying to remove my face. And besides, the necklace is to beautiful for me. I'm at max, half as beautiful as the necklace.

Leten Snat
Oct 3rd, 2003, 11:27:01 AM
Leten seems a bit disapointed that Natia doesn't want his gift...

"There is no object that is a beautful as life, so that meens that there is no way that this could be more beautful than you. It's only an object, something I found in a pile of junk... Are you sure you don't want it?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 3rd, 2003, 11:33:59 AM
*Natia looks at Leten for a moment after he is finished talking. She truly does not want to disappoint her friend*

Since it is a gift of friendship, I'll take it.

Leten Snat
Oct 3rd, 2003, 01:10:55 PM
Leten smiles as Natia excepts it.... He then opens the necklace, holding one end of the chain in each hand...

"Do you want me to put it on you?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 3rd, 2003, 01:12:00 PM
*Natia returns Letens smile with one of her own*

Sure.

Leten Snat
Oct 3rd, 2003, 01:15:40 PM
Leten smiles even more as he puts the necklace around Natia's neck, clasping it in the back, then pulling her hair gently out from under the chain.. he leans back and looks at Natia...

"There you go! It look wonderful on you!"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 3rd, 2003, 01:17:02 PM
*Natia smiles even more as Leten puts the necklace on her and then compliments her*

Thank-you Leten.

Leten Snat
Oct 3rd, 2003, 01:21:08 PM
"Your welcome! I hope you like it... and I hope you won't be affraid to wear it... cause if it goes missing I can always go and find it again for you..."

Leten offers a hug to Natia

"So... Friends?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 3rd, 2003, 01:23:41 PM
*Natia gives Leten a hug*

Friends.

At first I might be afriad to wear it, but after awhile, I won't be. I've never owned anything this beautiful before.

Leten Snat
Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:11:32 PM
Leten Hugs Leten Back

"Well you have owned something this beauyful... You own yourself...:)... But As I said.... I'll find it again for you if you loose it..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 4th, 2003, 08:11:26 AM
I'll do my best not to loose the necklace Leten. If I did loose it, I'd feel terrible about it.

Leten Snat
Oct 6th, 2003, 09:51:28 AM
Leten nods.... holding the rest of the box towards Natia...

"If you want anything else from the box, go ahead an take it... I really have no nead for necklases..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 6th, 2003, 10:29:59 AM
*Natia smiles at Leten's offer before she does a quick look through the jewellry box, selecting only a couple of necklaces*

Thank-you Leten.

Leten Snat
Oct 6th, 2003, 12:20:58 PM
"Your welcome!"

Leten closes up the box....

"Do you want to sit here for a little bit, or would you rather get walking again?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 6th, 2003, 03:08:29 PM
*Natia slips the necklaces into a pocket*

I'm fine either way.

Leten Snat
Oct 6th, 2003, 05:59:11 PM
"I'll let you choose... I really have all day, and really no place important to go."

Leten puts the box back in his backpack..

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 7th, 2003, 10:23:55 AM
Then if you don't mind, I'd like to sit for awhile longer. The longer I get to rest, the faster I can move when we start walking again.

Leten Snat
Oct 7th, 2003, 10:27:18 AM
Leten smiles and makes himself more comfortable on the stairs

"Ok...In that case we sit...Ummm.... Soo.... do you have anything you wish to talk about?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 7th, 2003, 10:36:01 AM
*Natia smiles at Leten. She has a whole bunch of topics she could talk about, but right now, it all seems silly*

Uh, nice weather we're having isn't it.

Leten Snat
Oct 8th, 2003, 12:19:11 PM
"It's okay... but that's only because the people that control the weather on this planet are being nice right now... the only part of the waether they can't control are the electrical storms.."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 10th, 2003, 10:29:46 AM
*Natia goes silent, feeling slightly stupid about the question she asked Leten. She was hoping to keep a silence from coming over the two of them, but she can't. After a moment, she looks up at Leten and smiles*

Leten Snat
Oct 10th, 2003, 10:36:00 AM
Leten sits in silence for a few moments. then smiles at Natia and asks...

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 10th, 2003, 10:48:14 AM
No, I don't have a boyfriend. I've never really had a chance to go out and look for one since I'm kinda busy with things.

Why you asking??

Leten Snat
Oct 10th, 2003, 10:49:48 AM
Leten avoids Natia's question by asking another....

"What's keeping you busy?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 10th, 2003, 10:53:47 AM
Thing's in my life which I need to do. I'd rather not go into detail about it, but it's things that need to get done.

Now, why are you asking if I have a bf or not??

Leten Snat
Oct 10th, 2003, 10:56:24 AM
"Then Why are you down in the lower floors?"

Leten asks, still avoiding the question...

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:00:51 AM
To get a break from everything right now. If I'm on the higher levels, then ppl would have an easier time finding me.

Now will you please answer my question isntead of avoiding it.

Leten Snat
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:03:12 AM
Leten gets a childish grin of his face....

"Why don't you want people to find you?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:05:03 AM
*Natia smiles and shakes her head*

I'm not wanting them to find me because if they do, they'll load me down with work which needs to be done.

Leten Snat
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:06:23 AM
"but why would they do that? If the work needs to be done then the people that want it doon should do it?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:08:27 AM
True, but they also have other things which needs to get done and well, they know I'm willing to help them out.

Now please Leten, why were you asking me if I had a bf??

Leten Snat
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:10:21 AM
Leten Grins some more...

"Did I ask that? I don't remember asking that.."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:12:08 AM
Leten, please answer my question. You pointed out to me that I was avoiding answering a question earlier, now I'm doing the same to you.

Leten Snat
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:13:33 AM
Leten hangs his head but remains smiling...

"I was just trying to make conversation..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:18:38 AM
Then I'd have to say that you suceed quite nicely.

*Natia returns Leten's smile*

Leten Snat
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:24:36 AM
Leten looks back up at Natia, still smiling ....

"Thanks.... Have you every thought of finding a boyfriend?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:25:42 AM
I haven't given it much thought because I don't think any boy would want me as a girlfriend due to all that's wrong with me, that and my general dislike of adult males.

Leten Snat
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:29:06 AM
Leten looks Natia over...

"I don't see anything wrong with you... Why don't you like men? Do you like me?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:31:02 AM
Yes I do like you, but you still aren't an adult male. And there's something about you that....

*Natia's voice trails off for a moment*

The reason why I don't like adult males has to do with my not being able to walk properly.

Leten Snat
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:35:28 AM
"what do you consiter an adult.... I'll be turning 13 soon.... and how could you not walking right have something to do with you not likeing men?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:40:36 AM
When I was a child, my legal guardian beat me, almost killing me. Due to those injuries, I am not able to walk properly and I've had numerous surgeries to help me out.

As for my considering a person an adult, it all depends on how they act, the physical age, and whether I know them or not.

Leten Snat
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:47:11 AM
"Oh... Okay..."

Leten goes silent... Again not knowing what to say.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 12th, 2003, 10:51:43 AM
Leten, later today do you want to go out for a meal with me?? My treat.

Leten Snat
Oct 12th, 2003, 10:58:16 AM
"Um... Sure... Okay... That would be nice."

Leten smiles..

Marga Alton
Oct 12th, 2003, 11:02:34 AM
Oops, wrong character.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 12th, 2003, 11:03:56 AM
And I know just the place. Crowd is kinda weird, but the foods great.

*Natia smiles back at Leten*

Leten Snat
Oct 12th, 2003, 11:06:47 AM
"Okay...."

Goes quiet, not knowing what to say again.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 12th, 2003, 11:07:58 AM
So Leten, do you have a girlfriend??

Leten Snat
Oct 12th, 2003, 11:49:45 AM
Leten is a little suprised by the question...

"Why would I have one?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 12th, 2003, 11:50:55 AM
A kind caring handsome young man as yourself could very likely have a girlfriend.

Leten Snat
Oct 12th, 2003, 11:54:01 AM
"I'm only 12 almost 13 why would I have a grilfirend? I'm a little young for one."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 12th, 2003, 11:54:34 AM
True, but that doesn't stop everybody.

Leten Snat
Oct 12th, 2003, 11:58:05 AM
"And when would I have the time to look? Intill this year I have been on the streets just trying to live! girls really haven't really come into my thoughs...."

Leten adds to himself untill now

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 12th, 2003, 12:02:21 PM
So you could go out and look for a girlfriend. After all, you do have the time now to do so. And later in life, it will be important to have somebody around your age that you can go to and talk with about your problems, no matter how big or small they may be.

Leten Snat
Oct 12th, 2003, 12:04:09 PM
Leten smiles....

"That I could now... but who would want a street kid..."

Leten thinks for a moment..

"Question.... How old are you?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 12th, 2003, 12:05:07 PM
Believe it or not, alot of ppl would because they would know that a former street kid knows how to live when things get tough.

I'm 13, close to 14.

Leten Snat
Oct 14th, 2003, 10:54:41 AM
"But things never get tough... there is pampered, normal, and difficult..."

Leten is happy to here that Natia is around his age..

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 15th, 2003, 11:00:07 AM
Beyond difficult is tough though. And it all depends on how a person looks at things. To a regular person, something which is difficult for them, may in all honest fact be tough for me.

Leten Snat
Oct 15th, 2003, 02:40:38 PM
"But life never gets tough... a person may find something tough... but life never gets tough.."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:38:29 AM
It all depends on how a person is brought up on what they deem is tough and whether or not life is tough on them.

Leten Snat
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:44:00 AM
"But Tough is defined as a change for the worst that puts you into a place that is hard to get out.... but life never changes, it stays on the same path nomatter what happens to us..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:46:00 AM
True, but there are others out there that do not think like that. Life may stay on the same path, but not everybody thinks that path is easy. Some believe that it is a constant downhill for them.

Leten Snat
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:50:25 AM
"but in that case it is their exsistance that is tough, not life.."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 16th, 2003, 06:54:33 PM
But yet they might believe that it is life that is tough. It all boils down to the point of view.

Leten Snat
Oct 17th, 2003, 09:26:27 AM
"But a point of view is not always reality. I thought the topic was if LIFE was tough, not that people think it's tough."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 17th, 2003, 11:23:44 AM
Topics have a tendency to change during conversation. If it always stayed the same, some would find it boring.

Leten Snat
Oct 17th, 2003, 01:22:06 PM
Leten smiles and goes to stand....

"maybe we should get walking back to the pawn shop.."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 18th, 2003, 03:52:49 PM
*Natia nods her head slightly and goes to standup as well, picking up the metel pole as she stands up*

Sure.

Leten Snat
Oct 21st, 2003, 12:45:14 PM
Leten waits till Natia is standing and then starts to walk up the stairs again.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 22nd, 2003, 11:35:44 AM
*Natia does her best to walk up the stairs at Letens pace, but due to her injuries and being tired, she can't keep his pace*

Leten Snat
Oct 22nd, 2003, 11:38:57 AM
Leten looks back , and sees that Natia is having a hard time keeping up, so he stops to let her catch up and then starts walking at her pace up the stairs.

"Sorry about that... Force of habbit."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 22nd, 2003, 11:47:52 AM
*Natia smiles as Leten stops and waits for her*

Not a problem.

Leten Snat
Oct 22nd, 2003, 11:51:34 AM
Leten continues to walk up the stairs at Natia's pace not knowing what else to say.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 22nd, 2003, 11:54:44 AM
*Natia continues to head up the stairs with Leten in silence for several minutes*

After we get to the pawn shop, you want to head out for that meal??

Leten Snat
Oct 22nd, 2003, 11:57:09 AM
Leten gets an impish grin on his face...

"Can i trade in my stuff first then go out for a meal with you?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:00:28 PM
*Natia smiles at Leten again*

Nope, you have to just go there and then go for the meal.

*Natia laughs lightly*

Yeah, you can trade in your stuff first.

Leten Snat
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:03:20 PM
Leten smiles back at Natia...

"Well... I guess I could go out for a meal with you... Where would we go?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:05:43 PM
I know of a couple places that serve good food, though the crowd isn't always the nicest there.

Leten Snat
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:07:06 PM
"Well... As long as they don't try to beat me up, then I guess that sounds good..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:14:05 PM
If you're with me, they shouldn't try because they know I don't tolerate them trying to beat up those that I'm with. Some of them learned the hard way.

Leten Snat
Oct 22nd, 2003, 01:30:59 PM
Leten gives Natia a questioning look...

"Do I want to ask how they learned the hard way?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 23rd, 2003, 07:21:13 AM
If you want to you can. But some of them attacked a friend I was with and I taught them a lesson about it. This is a good while after they went to attack me about going into their hang out location.

Leten Snat
Oct 23rd, 2003, 01:27:35 PM
"OOOKay... I just run from trouble, it's saved me many time."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 23rd, 2003, 04:17:16 PM
*Natia smiles and shakes her head slightly*

No, you don't have to run from trouble, just hide behind me and trouble won't touch ya.

Leten Snat
Oct 24th, 2003, 09:29:49 AM
"Well where I come from, the lower levels that is, you ether run or die. You may not die quickly, but you will die."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 24th, 2003, 10:30:02 AM
No matter where you are from, you will always die. In some areas, you may die quicker than others. Or you may have outside help in dieing, but you will always die.

Leten Snat
Oct 24th, 2003, 11:30:40 AM
"No... a person will never die unless they are forgoten. and in the lower levels if you face a foe and loose you are simply forgoten as an Idoit for not knowing when to run."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 25th, 2003, 04:59:47 PM
Eventually everybody is forgotten. It may take years, maybe in centuries, but everybody is eventually forgotten. Even if you become famous, you still could be forgotten.

Leten Snat
Oct 27th, 2003, 10:55:21 AM
Leten shakes his head...

"you don't understand the lower levels... When there is little to do other than tell stories, those that make it to the stories will never die, because as long as their are The Streeters their will be those stories."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 27th, 2003, 11:42:36 AM
You are right Leten, I don't understand the lower levels here because I haven't lived there. But in time, it may take many generations, but those that live in stories will eventually die because new stories will be made.

But let us move off this topic since it looks like neither of us are going to come to an agreement on this.

*Natia takes a deep breath before contining to talk*

So, what's the most valuable thing you've found while scavenging??

Leten Snat
Oct 27th, 2003, 02:04:18 PM
Leten thinks for a moment....

"that's hard to say.... I guess it all depends what you call Valuable?

I've found a 10 month old baby hanging by it's ... it's.. Whatever you call that thing that holds the poop. I turned it into the athorites and the kid got back to it's mother.

I've found about 10,000 credits worth of jewelry, after a jewelry store exploded on the upper levels.

I've found a crate with 2000 food bars in it, after going a week with no food.

And I've found you. Which I'm thinking is one of the most best thing I could have found."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 28th, 2003, 11:22:48 AM
*Natia blushes at Leten's comment about finding her*

All are valuable in their own way.

And the thing that holds the poop is called a diaper.

Leten Snat
Oct 28th, 2003, 11:25:58 AM
Leten smiles.

"Okay.... So out of those that I mentioned, which do you think has the most value?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 29th, 2003, 09:15:54 AM
To me, I'd say the 10 month old baby because life is always more precious. Next would come the food. Then the credits.

Why do you ask??

Leten Snat
Oct 29th, 2003, 11:47:47 AM
"when to me nothing could be more precious than a long glance at your eyes. to hear you voice and to look upon your beauty."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 29th, 2003, 11:51:07 AM
*Natia starts to blush again, but she quickly uses the Force to stop herself from blushing. She takes a deep breath before going to speak again*

But there is one thing that is equally as precious, but more so in my opinion as the 10 month old baby, and that's you.

*Natia shuts up as she realises what she just said*

Leten Snat
Oct 30th, 2003, 10:02:58 AM
Leten blushes

"But I didn't find that, so you aren't aloud to pick it.." he says with a goofy look on his face.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 30th, 2003, 11:24:46 AM
*Natia smiles at Leten's blush*

Do you know that you look very attractive when you blush??

Leten Snat
Oct 30th, 2003, 11:28:50 AM
Leten Smiles...

"You know I'm supose to be the one getting YOU to blush, not the other way..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 30th, 2003, 11:30:15 AM
So, now it's my turn to turn the tables and make you blush. Girls are good at turning tables like this you know.

Leten Snat
Oct 30th, 2003, 11:33:22 AM
Leten looks confused...

"Why would you want to turn a table? arn't all sides the same?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 30th, 2003, 11:37:50 AM
Turning tables on someone is just a phrase which means you have gotten the other person doing what you were doing just moments before.

Leten Snat
Oct 30th, 2003, 02:02:41 PM
"But what does that have to do with a table?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 31st, 2003, 10:30:58 AM
It's just a term which some ppl use when talking with others. It has nothing to do with tables.

Leten Snat
Oct 31st, 2003, 12:10:32 PM
"Then why would you use the word table if it had nothing to do with tables?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 12:46:46 PM
It's just a phrase which gets used and nobody really knows how that phrase came about anymore.

Leten Snat
Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:12:27 PM
Leten shrugs....

"Okay... "

Leten stops as he reaches a part of the stairs that has colapsed. He takes a few steps back then a few fast steps forward, and jumps the gap catching himself with the railing on the other side.

"Do you think you can make the jump?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:15:42 PM
*Natia looks at the gap and then back to Leten. She doesn't want to look weak to him so she uses the Force to place the metal pipe on the other side of the gap before taking a step down before, using the Force to aid her, runs the couple of steps to the gap and jumps over the gap with only a slight stumble on the other side before she gets a chance to stabalise herself*

Yeah, I think I can make the jump.

Leten Snat
Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:20:40 PM
Leten gets in to a spot where as soon as she lands He wraps his arms around her, just to help stop her from falling.

"I'm glad to see you can make it... We have another 3 jumps like that to make on the way up."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:23:12 PM
*Natia nods her head slightly, not commenting that she's not looking forward to those jumps because she's not wanting to worry Leten. At this point in time, she's going to be able to make one, maybe two more jumps like that before her legs give out on her again*

Then what are we waiting for.

*Natia likes having Leten's arms around her. She kinda feels special that way*

Leten Snat
Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:28:02 PM
"Then lets get going..."

Leten lets go of Natia after a few moments and starts to walk occasonaly smileing back at Natia... Two more floor up they come to another broken part of the stairs this one is a little larger of a span, but leten jumps it just the same.

"Come on... I'll help you get stable just the same as last time, Okay?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 05:18:09 PM
*Natia follows Leten up the flights of stairs, returning his smile whenever he turns back and smiles at her*

Okay, I'll be across in a moment.

*Natia tosses the metal pipe across with the Force, takes a couple steps back, and using the Force to assist her, she runs up to the gap and jumps across. Unfortunately, she doesn't jump far enough. She lands at the far edge of the gap and her right foot slips, causing her to start falling backwards*

Leten Snat
Nov 3rd, 2003, 05:22:28 PM
Leten Grabs her quickly and pulls her back towards him, and as she falls toaweds him he falls and lands on his bum on the stairs with Natia landing on his lap.

"are you okay?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 4th, 2003, 11:23:46 AM
*Natia blushes when she lands on Leten's lap*

I'm so sorry about that Leten.

*Natia says this bit with a hint of pain in her voice though, but she makes no move to get off of Leten right now*

Leten Snat
Nov 4th, 2003, 11:30:40 AM
Leten hugs Natia, not wanting her to get off.

"How about for the other jumps I go and find something for you to walk across on. But for now, just rest so you can continue."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 4th, 2003, 11:32:36 AM
I can make the other jumps. I'm not enough of a cripple that I can't do a couple of simple jumps.

*Natia forces the hint of pain from her voice as she says this*

Leten Snat
Nov 4th, 2003, 11:34:50 AM
"Natia.... Your hurt. and the other jumps are this size or bigger. I'll get something for you to walk across for the others."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 4th, 2003, 11:37:24 AM
I'll be fine. I just need a couple of minutes and then I'll be able to make the other jumps. I only miscalculated this time and I won't the next time.

*Natia wiggles slightly, getting herself comfortable on Leten's lap*

Leten Snat
Nov 4th, 2003, 11:42:38 AM
Leten holds Natia a little tighter...

"Are you sure? I really don't want to have to go look for your Body on The Ganng turf... If you slip again, and I can't catch you, You will not live the fall, and if for some reason you did you wouldn't want to."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 4th, 2003, 11:52:02 AM
I'm sure Leten. I've done jumps before. But for saftey reasons, I'll put the metal pipe across the length of the hole if the pipes long enough, and if I don't make the jump, I can grab onto the pipe as I fall.

*Natia smiles as Leten holds her a bit tighter*

Leten Snat
Nov 4th, 2003, 11:56:24 AM
"In that case I'll have to get you a longer pipe."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 4th, 2003, 11:59:45 AM
I take it the one I've got now isn't long enough.

*Natia says this more as a statement then as a question*

Leten Snat
Nov 4th, 2003, 12:02:45 PM
Leten nods.

"It wouldn't fit across the one you just jumped"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 4th, 2003, 12:03:48 PM
*Natia nods her head slightly at that comment, but says nothing*

Leten Snat
Nov 4th, 2003, 12:06:36 PM
"I could find a plank that you could walk across. You don't have to impress me. Most people can't make the jumps. That's why I take this was. It's hard for people to follow me."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 4th, 2003, 12:07:58 PM
I'm not trying to impress you. I don't feel the need to impress anybody. And I can make the jumps. I'll just use the Force to assist me with it.

Leten Snat
Nov 4th, 2003, 12:10:20 PM
"I just don't want you to risk your life just for making a jump."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 4th, 2003, 12:12:40 PM
Every time I breath, I'm risking my life. We all are. Life is never safe for anyone and those that believe that no harm shall befall them are sadly mistaken.

I'm not afraid of doing the jumps. I've done jumps like this before.

Leten Snat
Nov 4th, 2003, 12:15:02 PM
"Allright...So how much longer do you nead to rest?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 4th, 2003, 12:16:59 PM
But if it would make you feel better to have me use a plank and walk across, then I shall.

*Natia just keeps herself on Leten's lap*

Why do you ask how much longer I need to rest??

Leten Snat
Nov 4th, 2003, 12:19:11 PM
Leten Shrugs...

"No real reason. I was just wondering"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 4th, 2003, 12:20:51 PM
Alright.

*Natia just keeps herself comfrotable on Leten's lap*

Leten Snat
Nov 4th, 2003, 12:24:06 PM
Leten Smiles at Natia as one of his hands gently starts to rub her legs, not really realizing what he is doing.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 4th, 2003, 12:27:41 PM
*Natia closes her eyes for a moment, just enjoying the moment of peace with Leten away from the hustle and bustle of Coruscant life*

Leten Snat
Nov 4th, 2003, 12:31:30 PM
After a few moments Leten's other hand starts to rub Natia's legs, then both of his hands start to travel up her body to her hips.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 7th, 2003, 12:15:39 PM
*Natia shifts her position slightly so she can rest her head on Leten's shoulder. She closes her eyes, doing her best to block out the pain that she's in*

Leten Snat
Nov 7th, 2003, 12:18:37 PM
Leten's hands start to rub all over Natia's body, avoiding her private locations, and unknowingly starts to use the force to enhance the effects of his rubbings

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 7th, 2003, 12:24:49 PM
*Natia finally clues into what Leten's doing when he starts to use the Force. She lifts her head and opens her eyes as she looks at Leten for a moment before resting her head on Leten's shoulder again*

Leten Snat
Nov 7th, 2003, 12:30:57 PM
Leten also clues in on what he is doing... but continues to rub Natia.

"If you want me to stop just say so."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 8th, 2003, 07:29:17 AM
If I had wanted you to stop, I would have said so when I realised what you're doing.

Leten Snat
Nov 12th, 2003, 12:08:19 PM
Leten smiles ah he continues to rub Natia..

"I hope you like this..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 12th, 2003, 12:11:37 PM
If I didn't like it, you wouldn't be doing it right now, so yeah, I like.

Leten Snat
Nov 12th, 2003, 12:17:32 PM
Leten blushes and continues to rub Natia for a few more moments, then says...

"We should get up and continue to the pawn shop... It closes in a few hours."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 14th, 2003, 11:52:56 AM
*Natia nods, but doesn't say anything. She carefully stands up, off of Leten's lap, picking up the metal pipe, she nods to say that she's ready to keep moving*

Leten Snat
Nov 14th, 2003, 12:03:23 PM
Leten starts to walk up the stairs, and again after a few moments he come across another break in the stairs..This time Leten jumps across and runs up a bit more of the stairs and comes back with a long flat piece of metal, and places it accross the gap in the stairs, and walks across back to where Natia is.

"I'll walk along behind you to keep you steady... Okay?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 15th, 2003, 11:21:37 AM
*Natia smiles when Leten places the metal across the hole. She truly does not want to jump across any more holes today*

If it makes you feel better, then alright, though you don't need to.

*Natia goes to walk across the metal plank slowly and carefully*

Leten Snat
Nov 17th, 2003, 10:30:44 AM
Leten walks behind Natia with his hands on her hips, keeping her steady... once they are across leten says as he picks up the metal plank...

"Just one more hole, and it safe steps from there up."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 17th, 2003, 11:27:06 AM
Alright.

*Natia keeps walking up the stairs, cursing silently to herself for going up all these stairs*

I look forward to getting over the last hole.

Leten Snat
Nov 17th, 2003, 11:31:50 AM
"It's not too far till the next hole... Just 2 more floors, then it's only 45 more floors to the pawn shop."

When they reach the last hole leten places the plank across the gap again, then turs to Natia.

"You want me to walk behind you again?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 17th, 2003, 11:36:02 AM
Yes please. I feel safer with you behind me then I would if you weren't there.

*Natia goes to walk across the plank, with Leten behind her, his hands on her hips, a smile on her face*

Leten Snat
Nov 17th, 2003, 11:39:25 AM
After Natia steps off the plank on the other side and Leten has let go of her, his foot slips and he quickly finds himself hanging on the under side of the plank over a 300 floor drop...

"Umm... Could I get som help here Natia!"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 20th, 2003, 10:43:11 AM
*Natia, not thinking of what she's doing, spins around and sees that Leten is hanging onto the plank, calling for help. She reaches out with the Force and grips Leten with it and pulls him towards her with the Force and setting him gently on his feet infront of her. She quickly wraps her arms around him, to keep him put, but to also steady herself*

You alright??

Leten Snat
Nov 20th, 2003, 12:31:23 PM
Leten Wraps his arms around Natia...

"Yah, I'm fine.... I guess some thing like that was bound to happen sooner or later. I'm just glad that you were here to help, instead of me being alone like I normaly am when I cross a gap like that."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 21st, 2003, 10:30:27 AM
I'm glad that I was here to help you as well. I'd hate to have something bad happen to you.

Leten Snat
Nov 21st, 2003, 10:38:19 AM
Still hugging Natia Leten says...

"Maybe we should get moving again?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 21st, 2003, 10:42:13 AM
Yeah, I guess so.

*Natia reluctantly lets Leten go and turns to start heading up the stairs again*

Leten Snat
Nov 21st, 2003, 10:45:59 AM
Leten also lets go and heads up the stairs...

After an hour they reach the pawn shop, leten heads in asking for Natia to wait outside, and he comes back out moments later putting some credits in a pouch and the pouch back in his pack.

"So Now what do you want to do?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 24th, 2003, 12:22:09 PM
*Natia leans up against the side of the building which Leten went into. She's tired and sore right now, but isn't wanting to show it to Leten. When Leten comes back out of the shop, she pushes herself off of the wall and smiles, no sign of her being in pain is showing*

Well, I was thinking of going for the meal I mentioned earlier.

Leten Snat
Nov 24th, 2003, 12:29:20 PM
"Alright... I'll let you lead the way."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 25th, 2003, 01:12:36 PM
*Natia starts walking, motioning for Leten to follow*

Is there any particular type of food you like??