PDA

View Full Version : Old friends(open to Dawnstriders)

Shade Magus
Sep 12th, 2003, 10:41:49 AM
Shade sat down to a large and ordered a mug of ale as he waited for his friends to show up. He had heard rumors that they rarely came around these parts, but he hoped to catch one of them.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 13th, 2003, 09:20:31 AM
*Natia steps into the B&G and hands over her lightsaber and argues with the guard again about her walking stick. On the walking stick is perched a snow owl, Poledra, who hoots softly as to remind the guard that she's also here. After a couple of moments of loud arguing, the guard finally lets her in with her walking stick. Her eyes roam the crowd like they normally do when she first comes in and she spots Shade. It has been quite some time since she's seen him. She had blonde hair and blue eyes then. Now she's got black hair with a white stripe in it and brown eyes. That and she can walk without crutches now. That's a big one for her.

She walks over to the bartender and orders herself a cola. After she gets her cola and pays for it, she makes her way over to Shade, still holding the grudge that she had when she was younger towards the man. But she says nothing as she just seats herself across from him, placing her cola on the table. She then pulls out a small foldable perch which she unfolds and sets on the table for Pol, who then hops off of the walking stick and onto the perch on the table*

Shade Magus
Sep 13th, 2003, 11:36:32 AM
"Hello Natia. It's been awhile. I am glad to see you off your crutches."

Shade raises his glass out of good spirits.

"I see you have a new freind. What is her name?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 14th, 2003, 09:37:36 AM
Hello Shade. It has been awhile for sure.

*Natia smiles at Poledra*

This is Poledra. She has an interest to see places and asked if she could team up with me for awhile.

*Natia takes a sip of her cola as she studies Shade*

And what have you been doing recently??

Shade Magus
Sep 14th, 2003, 03:39:33 PM
"Just wondering around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Seen a few new places, met a few new people, and realized a few new things about the Force and myself."

Shade took a sig of his ale.

"So what have you been doing? And by the way, how is your mum and gramps doing?"

Chaos Alexander
Sep 14th, 2003, 08:51:18 PM
::Alexander smiled slightly.::

"Her Mums doesn't claim her family anymore. And her gramps is fighting that Virus again. He is on Eden getting treatment from Uncle Pivo once more. There are others here though."

::He was dressed in his normal attire. Black jeans and a white tank-top. His fingerless gloves covered parts of the tattoes on his arms. His face had a jagged scar across the front and one could see teh top of his Dragon tattoe on teh back on his neck. He held out his hand waiting for Shade to take it.::

"How you been man?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 15th, 2003, 08:08:40 AM
*Natia glances up at Alesander and frowns slightly*

Mother does claim her family still.

*Natia says no more on that topic but instead goes to answer Shades question about what she has been up to*

I've just been this and that. Come across an old friend from when I was living with my biological family and I came across a biological sister of mine. She's in the GJO now.

Shade Magus
Sep 15th, 2003, 02:57:42 PM
"Sounds interesting. I hope she is doing well."

Shade looked at Natia when Chaos said something about her mother and decided to steer clear of the subject. He looked at Chaos and took his hand and stood to greet him.

"I have fared well enough. I am sorry to hear about your father. I wish there was something I could do for him, but there is nothing I fear."

Shade waved his hand and another chair slide from the table.

"Please join us and have a drink my treat."

Chaos Alexander
Sep 15th, 2003, 08:33:31 PM
"Hmph...."

::Alexander did not wish to argue with his neice. He felt very much abandoned by Xazor with her sudden leave. She was one of three people he trusted.....and he felt hurt by her leaveing, and not even trying to make contact with him.::

"I will take you up on the drink."

::He turned his head at the barkeep.::

"My normal drink if you don't mind, but make it Kalorian Melon this time."

::The barkeep nodded and poured a glass of water and placed a large slice of the melon in it and handed it to Alexander. The Garou stired it with his finger.::

"I have laid off the 'hard stuff'. It is bad on teh liver you know."

:;The self Proclaimed 'Moon Knight' took a seat.::

"How are things Shade, and have you given thought to students yet?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 16th, 2003, 08:01:15 AM
*Natia nods her head slightly, deciding to keep quiet for a moment.*

Shade Magus
Sep 16th, 2003, 11:43:24 AM
"Actually yes I have. I have taken my old Padawan Matthais Darkstone back under my wing, but I could deal with a few more. Why do you ask?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 18th, 2003, 10:54:52 AM
*Natia makes a mental not to herself to speak with her Uncle in a private spot so they can discuss with him, his words about her Mother*

Chaos Alexander
Sep 21st, 2003, 03:58:54 PM
::Alexander grins at his niece.::

"Hit a nerve? The truth may hurt......but it doesn't make it any less true. You may think of me as a dung eater.....but that doesn't make my words any less true."

::He turned to look at Shade.::

"I need someone with.......my mentality if you will.....to help me move along. Combat is no problem with me.......as you know from first hand run-ends with me.....but I am not good with The Light Side yet. I didn't have much training. Think you couls handle it?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 22nd, 2003, 07:50:54 AM
*Natia narrows her eyes slightly as she looks at her Uncle*

You may be speaking the truth as you see it, but you have not asked all her family if what you say is true therefor your truth is limited and does not have all the facts in it.

Chaos Alexander
Sep 22nd, 2003, 04:55:37 PM
"I care little of what they think.......but I have not turned my back on them Miss Elessar ."

::He turned back to Shade.::

"What do you think about my offer?"

Shade Magus
Sep 22nd, 2003, 07:34:01 PM
Shade shook his head at the two arguing. He then looked at Chaos

"If you think you could keep up with me then sure why not?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 23rd, 2003, 07:59:11 AM
*Natia keeps narrows her eyes at her Uncle a moment longer before looking away. If he's going to accuse her Mother of abandoning him, then he best think of how he's abandoning her by not asking her family*

Perhaps you wouldn't feel so abandoned by her if you asked her other family instead of abandoning them yourself.

Chaos Alexander
Sep 23rd, 2003, 08:22:58 PM
"What other family? There is me, you, Xazor, father, and the two 'new' ones. Zak and teh chick don't barely know her. You are her daughter, and she calls Father by his first name. Yow know she has not even tried to make contact with me? I was kicked to the curb!!!!!"

::He crossed his arms and breathed deep. The Rage almost had him. He felt his muscles buldge and heart race. He had almost turned into his Crinos form without knowing it.::

Shade Magus
Sep 24th, 2003, 07:43:40 AM
Shade through his hands on the middle of the table and used the Force to project his voice to the two.

"Enough!"

He then leaned back and took a deep breath his voice returning to normal.

"Like it or not you are family. Now Chaos this is your first lesson........"

Shade looked at Natia.

"And it would hurt you to learn it either. Forgivness is something you both should learn. If Xazor did run out on you then fine let it be. She did it to me, her once husband, but I forgave her. Natia, Chaos, would it honestly hurt to listen to the other and try to understand the way they are feeling?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 24th, 2003, 07:45:33 AM
*Natia shuts up mouth as soon as she hears Shade speak up. She was about to say something to her Uncle at that time. After a moment though she does respond*

It is hard to forgive a person who has hurt you deeply. And I am listening to my Uncle and believe me, I do know what it's like to have somebody run out on you.

Shade Magus
Sep 24th, 2003, 07:52:23 AM
"Yes it is hard. It took me a long time to forgive both my brothr, Yurza and Xazor, but it can be done."

Chaos Alexander
Sep 24th, 2003, 04:32:05 PM
::Alexander snarled.::

"I will forgive when I speak to her. She is treading a thin line between the Light and the Dark. She has many things to lose and many people that look up tp her. She mustn't fall........."

;:He had spoken alot his thoughts. This was not on purpose, but it happened none the less. His eyes turned a golden color as he thought.::

"She doesn't understand the repracations of her actions........"

Shade Magus
Sep 24th, 2003, 09:37:50 PM
" And neither do you Chaos. As I recall you did not fall from the Light. No one but a few know what she is going through and even fewer have a chance to help her. We are not among those few. Even though I would give anything to help her, the only thing I can do is hope she makes the right choice. It is all any of us can do."

Shade sighed and shook his head.

"Chaos you more than any of us know the taint of the darkside. You should know that feeding her that anger will only egg her on. She must be helped, but not by hating her."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 25th, 2003, 08:04:43 AM
*Natia goes silent for now. She keeps herself perfectly still, her face expressionless so as not to give any hint to her thoughts*

Chaos Alexander
Sep 25th, 2003, 08:39:18 PM
"The Darkness is everywhere. It is in me, and you, everyone. If I, or you Shade, were to fall from grace.....few would care. People are just waiting for me to turn back.....few woudl mourn my loss. Xazor is different. SO many look up to her......if she falls from the Light.....Gaia knows how many will follow. The risks are to great....."

::He sipped his drink. He looked at Shade.::

"I have a question Shade. A Sith has killed hundreds of people and makes a run for it. After a chase....you catch him. As he hold him he asks to be forgiven and given another chance to redeem himself. What would you do?"

Shade Magus
Sep 26th, 2003, 01:36:09 PM
Shade thought for a moment and then sighed.

"I cannot tell you that because I have not been put in that position. I would like to say let him go like an ideal Jedi would, but I cannot answer like that because of I don't know my personal feelings."

Chaos Alexander
Sep 26th, 2003, 10:39:50 PM
"I would rip his throat out as he begged. I have done it many times sence I left the Dark. I take one life to have the hundreds more that personw ill take. I figured you to be that Zealotic type Shade........"

Shade Magus
Sep 27th, 2003, 10:22:25 AM
"One for a world or a world for one. It is a question that every Jedi asks himself, and one that I have no answer to yet. Because they could truely redeem themselves or they could turn, but if they redeem then I would have taken an innocent life, but then I could save a world by killing him were he lying."