Take my tears and that's not nearly all
Oh...tainted love
Tainted love

Don't touch me please
I cannot stand the way you...tease
I love you though you hurt me so
Now I'm going to pack my things and go
Tainted love....

Life had not fallen into place yet, to where Quay'Na was comfortable leaving the Jedi temple. It had only been a month since her horrible endeavor of trying to commit suicide.

Though, her actions had left it's mark, especially in the rumor mill. Her name was being run through the dirt on several occasions and no one had to tell her by who. She already knew...the brat pack as many Padawans called them.

It was a rough-looking group of four female Padawans, always together and always looking for some way to cause havoc in someone's life.

But, tonight it didn't matter as Quay'Na watched yet another sunset from Master Sage's livingroom window.

The Coruscant traffic was slowing down, after it's busy onslaught from the afternoon. Life was out there moving about, going on without a care in the world.

But, for Quay'Na things had changed, her life had changed and there was no going back, she just had to somehow keep trudging forward. But, it was hard...very hard at times and this was one of those days.

Master Evanar had told her weeks ago that the Jedi Council's door was open to her if she needed them, perhaps it was time to go talk to them. She'd been out of the safety of Sage's apartment, very little. No longer taking interest in the day to day normality that she used to love, walking in the gardens, communicating with animals, being with her friends.

With a deep sigh, she walked into her 'fresher, she hardly recongized herself. Dark circles under her bloodshot eyes, her brown hair that hung limply about her shoulders and she had lost a considerable amount of weight. This was the demon that had finally surfaced and she didn't care for it.

Quay'Na put her hair up in a ponytail and proceeded back out into the living area, where she grabbed her Jedi robe and put it on. With a click of the door behind her, she was out into the corridor headed for the council chambers.

With her hood donned, she quickly walked around the corner....and ran into someone or someone's.

"Hey, watch it!" a voice hissed as everything the person was carrying fell to the floor.

Oh, great... Quay'Na groaned inwardly, it was Serena. Head of the Brat pack....

Brat Pack
Sep 13th, 2003, 09:41:58 AM
Serena ran her hand through the her short dark hair. She glared at the goody-goody padawan. "Well, if it isn't our good friend, Quay'Na." She sneered. Smirks and laughs came from the other three girls. At their last incounter in the B&G, Serena and Quay'Na shared a few words, but lucky for Quay'Na her friend Mylia and some others, including some Knights, were around the bail her out. She smirked and walked around Quay'Na in a circle. "So, Miss Quay'Na..." She said in a mocking tone. "who is here now to save you?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 13th, 2003, 10:10:42 AM
"I didn't realize that I needed saving, Serena." She watched as the brat pack circled her and sighed.

"Why don't you and your little tribe go harass someone else, I'm in no mood right now. I have other things to attend too, so if you don't mind." She began to move through them.

Brat Pack
Sep 13th, 2003, 04:17:44 PM
Jada flicked her long blonde hair over her shoulder before pushing Quay'Na back into the middle of them. "Ah, ah, ah..." Jada said shaking her finger at Quay, "...no one leaves until Serena says so."

The other girls laughed.

Serena got up into Quay'Na's face. "Oh, we do mind, espically me. If I remember correctly, we were supposed to meet up a while ago for a little combat training." She laughed, Serena was known for her combat skills around the Order.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 13th, 2003, 04:30:26 PM
"I don't think so, Serena. I don't recall making those plans." Quay'Na answered dryly. "I don't feel it necessary, now if you'll please excuse me." She tried again to push through them only to have Jada grab her Padawan braid and give it a good yank.

"Ugh," Quay'Na groaned as she was jerked backwards. She glared at the Padawan and rubbed the place where her braid was attached.

"That wasn't necessary, Jada!" Quay'Na told her with a bit of venom in her voice.

Brat Pack
Sep 13th, 2003, 09:50:38 PM
Jasmin took a step foward, being more bit more agressive than Jada or Wanda. "Don't take that tone with us." She pushed Quay'Na into Wanda. Jasmin's dark curly hair bounced as she moved. Wanda was slightly jolted but pushed Quay'Na back to Jasmin. Wanda laughed, as she pushed her blond tipped hair behind her ear, prepared to a fight.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 13th, 2003, 09:57:11 PM
It didn't take much to push Quay'Na around in her weakened state, she hadn't the strength to fight.

She struggled to gain her balance, one of the best features she usually held, but not today.

"I'm not going to fight you, so quit trying." Quay'Na said as she hit the floor. It took her a few seconds to stand up again.

She glared at the girls. "You think this is funny?"

Brat Pack
Sep 13th, 2003, 10:05:24 PM
Wanda finally spoke, "Personally, yes. You are such much fun, Quay'Na." She said mockingly while pinching her cheek.

Serena laughed and moved foward and laughed. "Yes, Quay'Na. You are just so humorous, we amuse us so." Serena walked around Quay'Na inspecting her. She came around the the other side, where Quay'Na padawan braid was hanging. She scoffed. "A quiant. A padawan braid, those have been so out of date, try the Old Republic, I think they might share your style." Serena yanked on the braid again as she spoke. All the others laughed at Quay'Na.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 13th, 2003, 10:09:26 PM
Quay'Na could hold back no longer, she drew her fist back quickly and punched Serena right in the nose with a crunch...

"Not so funny now is it, Serena?" Quay'Na glared.

Brat Pack
Sep 13th, 2003, 10:15:59 PM
Serena shook away the surprise quickly. She put her hand on her nose. "Holy Sith Fodder! You might have broken my nose, now you will pay for that." Serena retaliated with an upper cut into Quay'Na's gut. Quickly Wanda and Jada grabbed Quay'Na before she fell to the ground and held er in place, standing upright, so Serena and Jasmin had a easier time beating the snot out of her. Serena swung a right hook right at Quay'Na's jaw while Jasmin began to kick Quay'Na in the shin.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 13th, 2003, 10:26:32 PM
Quay'Na got the wind knocked out of her and struggled for a breath, but quickly forgot it as she was beamed in the jaw.
She tried to get out of the girls grip, but had no luck at all.

She almost thought Jasmin broke her leg as she was kicked several times in the same place.

All Quay'Na had the strength to do was groan and yelp a few times as she took a beating.

"It's not gonna...." She was kicked again, only in the other leg. "Ugh!" She finally screamed.

Morgan Evanar
Sep 13th, 2003, 10:39:53 PM
There was a quiet growl, a low rumble that resembled an incoming tsunami. Serena was suddenly shoved aside into Jasmin. The pair collapsed into a heap. Quay'Na found herself face to face with an irritated two meter tall Jedi Master.

He narrowed his eyes, letting his gaze bore into Wanda and Jada.

"I suggest," he said coldly "that you let her go."

Brat Pack
Sep 13th, 2003, 10:45:41 PM
"Argggg!" Moaned Serena and Jasmin as they landed in a heap. Serena began to growl, but quickly stopped upon looking up and seeing who it was. Her expression instantly changed from aggression to fear. She gulped hard, knowing she was going to pay for this.

Wanda and Jada nodded and let go, gulping down their own fear. "Y-yes sir..." They stammered as they let Quay'Na go and slowly began to back away. They backed themselves into the wall and looked to Morgan in great fear.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 13th, 2003, 10:54:02 PM
Quay'Na hit the floor panting, thank goodness for Jedi Masters. She didn't move a whole lot, her shins were hurting pretty badly.

The Padawan slowly began to move a few minutes later, she groaned all the more.

Morgan Evanar
Sep 14th, 2003, 11:59:11 AM
"You four are expelled. You have twenty-four hours to leave the premisis." The brat pack stood still, shocked.

"Now!" he growled. This finally got the reaction he wanted. They scrambled out to the nearest exit, leaving Morgan alone with Quay'Na.

"They tagged you right nicely on the jaw." He glanced down, noticing the scuff marks on her pants. "And it looks like your shins took a few. Can you walk?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 14th, 2003, 02:30:06 PM
Quay'Na worked her jaw a couple of times, she tasted blood and sighed disqustedly. She sat up and winced slighlty.

Her shin's hurt pretty darn bad. "I think so, Master Evanar."

The Padawan slowly got to her feet, wincing the whole way. Pressure on her legs, hurt extremely bad. She did her best to ignore it. "I'm glad you showed up when you did, there may have been nothing left of me, if you hadn't. I'm not really in fighting shape at the moment." She sighed as she bowed. 'Thank you, Master Evanar."

Morgan Evanar
Sep 15th, 2003, 09:44:09 PM
He shook his head.

"I can't believe they were allowed to stay as long as they did." Morgan crouched wrapped her arm over his shoulders, pulling some of the weigh off of her feet.

"There is no point in suffering." He said with a smile. "I'll help you get some medical attention."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 16th, 2003, 04:12:55 PM
"Thanks," she said through gritted teeth as he helped her limp towards the Med bay.

"This was unfortunate timing," she told him. "I was on my way to the Council chambers and I was clean..." She sighed heavily.

Morgan Evanar
Sep 18th, 2003, 07:25:39 PM
OOC: Sorry for the long wait, my head hasn't been too clear, but now I'm on advil and its all good.

He took a while to respond, because he was trying to feel what it was Quay wanted. In the end, it was futile. He simply didn't have that ability.

Morgan shook his head, resisting a smile.

"We're not that uptight." He faked a wounded tone. "Seriously, Quay, what is it?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 18th, 2003, 07:39:23 PM
"I've been...well, debating on requesting a new master..." Her sentence trailed off. "I don't want to seem disrespectful, Master Evanar. But, it's just I feel so....alone right now. I mean, I have my friends, but...it's not the same."

She looked down and sighed, wondering if he thought she was insane or weak or both.

Morgan Evanar
Sep 18th, 2003, 08:50:00 PM
Morgan nodded knowingly. Friends were wonderful and critical, but a Master, while they could be a friend, were capable of navigating situations and answering questions that a friend could not.

"Sage hasn't been around for a lot of people lately, and you're not the ony one who's getting restless from a missing master. Sage is talented, if..." he paused, trying to gather the right word, "...inconsistent. You're at a point in both your life and training where you need consistency. I think." Morgan didn't like speaking in absolutes.

"You can't help others if you haven't taken care of yourself."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 18th, 2003, 09:05:01 PM
"I know, but I keep thinking that if I wait just one more day, he'll come walking through that door and yet another day passes." Quay'Na sighed.

"I've made some big mistakes and had it not been for Master Dasquian, I wouldn't be here right now. Things are so hard and the more I try to sort things out, it seems to get worse and worse. Like just now, all I wanted to do was be invisible and go to the council chamber...not end in up in a fight..."

Morgan Evanar
Sep 19th, 2003, 05:37:47 PM
"Your dedication to Sage is remarkable, especially with your problems. I don't know if I would have been able to deal with it if I had been in your shoes."

"Not everyone can turn invisible at will. Besides, you'll be fine as soon as you get a little bit of painkiller in you. While your body is telling you its injured, I'm sure you know that already."

"I think it will get better, but I've nothing to support me on this assumption. Just a hunch."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 19th, 2003, 05:57:01 PM
Quay'Na gave him a half-smile. She liked this Jedi Master, he was pretty cool and seemed to know what to say and when to say it.

"I hope so, surely it can't get any worse, I've already been there." She grits her teeth slightly, "I dedicate myself to any master I have. It just seems the right thing to do. It's just respectful, I guess and I want to do the right thing...though...my track record isn't the best at the moment."

They round another corner, her shins are throbbing by now. "Can we stop for a second? My body is having a hayday. I'm really hurting." She winces.

Morgan Evanar
Sep 19th, 2003, 07:31:58 PM
Morgan stopped.

"I can carry you if you'd like."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 19th, 2003, 07:49:40 PM
Quay'Na stares at him for a moment, with a slight bit of embarrassment. "I would really appreciate that, Master Evanar. I don't think I can go another step, I think, she cracked my shin bones on about the third or fourth kick with her boots. Had I been stronger, I might not have gotten into such a mess."

Morgan Evanar
Sep 19th, 2003, 08:08:37 PM
Morgan carefully picked up Quay, being especially cautious of her legs.

"Quay, you need to stop blaming yourself for things beyond your control. Suffering leads to hate, etcetera, Dark Side, bla bla bla." She shot him an odd look.

"That was a bad joke. Seriously, stop beating yourself up about it. Yes, your health took a dive because of dumb things, but that doesn't mean you could have avoided getting hurt. They would have just waited until you were sick from natural causes or... something. They're opertunistic vultures. You're more capable than any of those four individually, but than all four of them? They rigged it, and would have beaten you to an inch of your life no matter what shape you were in. It just would have taken longer, and you would have put up a better fight. You're your own worst critic, Quay. That can be a strength or a flaw, depending on how its in play. Sometimes you have to tell him to shut up and let you take care of things."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 19th, 2003, 08:24:14 PM
Quay'Na listened to him carefully, what he spoke of was true. But, she'd never used to be this way, she had always been strong natured and would always put up a good fight for something she believed in.

Had Vega broken her that much? She pondered on this for a moment.

"I guess, I never thought of it that way. I've changed so much in the past few months, I think I've forgotten who I was. Only I can put my past where it belongs...in the past. But, when does the hurt and the grieving finally go away?"

Morgan Evanar
Sep 20th, 2003, 08:19:35 AM
"I'm not sure. It fades with time and realization, but there isn't a hard answer." He frowned.

"Don't worry so much about who you were, but who you are." Morgan was thankful the medical center's doors opened automatically.

The secretarial droid summoned a general dianogstic model, a purpose built thing with many arms.

He set her into a repulsorchair, so she could move on her own until she was stitched up.

"I need to get going on Council bussiness, so perhaps I'll see you later. Take care, Quay'Na."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 20th, 2003, 08:28:27 AM
"I will. Thanks, Master Evanar. Thanks for everything." She watched him go and wondered silently how nice it would be if he were her master, as the droid came up and caught her attention.

"How can I help you...."