PDA

View Full Version : Circle of Friends 1; Rejoining the Realm....

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 11th, 2003, 07:53:51 PM
Quay'Na Rakia couldn't help but to feel a tad bit nervous as she waited on the front steps of the Jedi Temple. It was the first time she had been out since her painful past and it was time to put it behind her and begin to live again.

A cool wind blew and she shivered slightly and drew her black jacket tighter. Clad in black pants and a white silk tank, she watched the crowds of people walk by.

Her padawan braid hung from behind her right ear, she flicked it behind her. She needed to be around her friends, people who cared about her.

Her weight still wasn't up to what it was, but she was getting better as each day passed and the gleam in her eyes was starting to return.

It was going to be a good night, she just knew it...

Time
Sep 12th, 2003, 09:46:13 PM
Through the crowd came Tyme Odin. He was recognizable by those who knew him, mostly because of his stumbling-like walk. He was bumped into several times on his way to the Jedi Temple, mostly because Tyme was too lazy to move out of the way.

On the steps he noticed someone who he had met and talked with for a few weeks now. It was Quay'Na Raki, she was with him when he got the nasty scar over his eye that he bears now. She looked lonely and Tyme was in a good mood, so he approached her on the stairs.

"Hey Quay!" He said, moving out of the crowd.

Lady Mylia
Sep 12th, 2003, 10:10:35 PM
Mylia walked out of the Jedi Temple. She stood, letting the breeze hit her face. The cold air blew her hair. She smiled, this would be Quay's first outing, and Mylia was going to accompany her. She smiled and walked over to Quay, who was being greeted by Tyme. Mylia waiting before she went to Quay and gave her a hug. "Quay, it's good to see you." She nodded to time. "Hello, Tyme, pleasure as well."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 14th, 2003, 10:37:40 AM
"Hey, Tyme." She smiled and waved as Mylia came up to them.
Quay'Na returned the hug, it was so nice to be surrounded by friends again.

"It's so good to see you, Tyme." She told him. "Are you doing anything? We're going out on the town tonight....kinda my reuniting with the world night. It's been a hard haul lately." She smiled and grabbed Mylia's hand and gave it a squeeze. "Now, all we're waiting on is Jacali."

Time
Sep 14th, 2003, 10:49:20 AM
"Sounds like a plan to me." Tyme said smiling.

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 14th, 2003, 05:10:39 PM
Jacali hurried out the main entrance Of the Jedi Temple and bound down the steps, Quay, Mylia and...Tyme were all waiting on her.

"Hey, guys! Sorry, I'm late. My blow dryer blew up." Her strawberry blonde hair was done in an array of braids, some strands still wet.

She gave Quay'Na a hug. "Welcome back, my friend." Once she let go she looked at Mylia. "There was a message on the holo-projector before I left from some Ridge guy. He wants you to call him tomorrow."

Then she looked at Tyme with a smile. "It's great to see you again, Tyme."

Lady Mylia
Sep 16th, 2003, 08:40:30 PM
Mylia returned the squeeze and waited quietly. When Jacali showed up she smiled. "I like your hair, though." She looked at everyone. "Wait, what? Ridge?" She was surprised but a smiled spread across her lips. "Thanks, Jacali." She quickly changed the subject. "So we are all here now, now what, Quay?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 16th, 2003, 09:00:01 PM
"Let's just go down the street and see what comes up. I'm ready to start living again and what not a better way to go about it but in a circle of friends?" She asked as they all began walking down the street.

"For all I care, we could go from place to place..it's up to anyone. Anywhere anyone wants to pop in, just yell."

Lady Mylia
Sep 16th, 2003, 09:08:44 PM
Mylia nodded. "We will, but you do the same." As they walked Mylia looked around at all the shops, it had been forever since she'd walked the streets of Corusant just looking for a good time. She smiled and looked to all her friends, happy to be with them.