PDA

View Full Version : And now for something different,

Droo
Sep 11th, 2003, 03:35:19 PM
I was inspired so went with it and the product is a character called Dandy Valentine, the pimp daddy and ring leader of a band of travelling Zeltrons. Dandy is originally from Onderon but left as soon as he was able to and after being oppressed and caged in the fortified city for so many years became an extremely extroverted, excentic bit of a hedonist. I thought that by bringing him and his crew here we can breath a bit of wild life into the city straight away. Make it a fun place, after all there are fun places, it is a city after all.

I was thinking Dandy and crew could set up shop in Iziz, with a KA equivalent of the B&G in Iziz City, only a bit naughtier. This is a spontaneous kind of thing and if you're not fond of it then that's alright bevcause I have an alterior motive for creating Dandy. Gav and Dandy will interact in the future but the idea behind it is that the person Gav speaks with isn't real, he is imaginary so I was thinking of either having him non-existant or die sometime in the future. I want to go off on a tangent away from Gav's rigid character and expand him a little.

What are your thoughts on the Zeltron gang in Iziz? We have the government through the KA and the policing and soldiers through the Mandalorians, so I just thought a bit of fun to brighten up the atmosphere.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 11th, 2003, 05:34:01 PM
Ah so like an " adult " club with adult entertainments? Sounds sinful. :) I like it. :D

Ishmel Rykov
Sep 11th, 2003, 06:05:43 PM
puts hand in the air :wave

evil B&G sounds good to me, I might be a newb, but it sounds like better entertainment and a good attraction place for darksiders too

Droo
Sep 11th, 2003, 06:06:24 PM
Yes, it would be less light-hearted than your average club. :mischief

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 11th, 2003, 07:05:38 PM
So are you saying we need another forum? :)

Droo
Sep 11th, 2003, 07:19:09 PM
Sorry Ishmel, didn't see your post there. We posted at roughly the same time. It would be fun. We'll see what happens.

As for a new forum, I think that might be a bit drastic, at least for the time being, we'll see how many are interested and if it gets to a point where we'll basically be sharing Onderon with the Mandalorians and a load of Zeltrons then maybe a general congregation forum akin to the B&G would work nicely. Currently, this place does kind of have the same intimidating formality that TBH had about it. If you're looking at it from an outsider point of view, that is.

Dae is up for being a part of this group of Zeltrons coming to Iziz. If it all takes off the ground then I'll drop the idea I had with Gav and Dandy and do something else for Gav.

The last thing we want to start doing is making forums which are unneccessary, but if there's interest to play Zeltron characters then I think a Zeltron club forum would be a great ice-breaker for people interested in the KA. It could also be our little undercover way of contacting people and whatnot. If there's not much interest, then we'll leave it in the Iziz City forum. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 11th, 2003, 08:23:09 PM
If we leave it in the Iziz City forum and it gets confusing we could always see if topic tags could be implemented. :) But I agree, lets not jump the gun on extra forums until we're bursting at the seams and HAVE to have 'em.

And yay! Dae is more than welcome.

Droo
Sep 11th, 2003, 08:56:24 PM
Such topic tags would be very helpful. :)

Droo
Sep 11th, 2003, 09:38:15 PM
Update:

Dae, Ryla and someone else* are up for playing Zeltron characters. I have a feeling Jenny will be up for it, I hope she makes a male character so that I don't make the only one. We need more man-whores. Anyone up for the job or any idea who else would be interested?

*She's keeping her identity secret, not from me obviously, but she's curious to see if you can guess who it is when she makes the character. :D

Daria Nytherciria
Sep 14th, 2003, 09:35:31 AM
I hope she makes a male character so that I don't make the only one. We need more man-whores

I was going to make a female char for a change ^_^;

*She's keeping her identity secret, not from me obviously, but she's curious to see if you can guess who it is when she makes the character.

Xazor? :mneh

Silus Xilarian
Sep 14th, 2003, 11:25:35 AM
good guess

Droo
Sep 14th, 2003, 11:42:14 AM
I wont answer yes or no to that question as the character is yet to make an appearance. Deduce what you will from said character when she arrives. :mneh

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 14th, 2003, 04:58:28 PM
The only person I know of who'd be interested in making that sort of character and trying to keep it a secret is Xazor.

Question: Zeltrons will not be members of KA, obviously, but will be part of the 'background' of the city. I think. So they won't get access here, right?

Droo
Sep 14th, 2003, 06:50:37 PM
That's right. If all goes to plan then the Zeltrons can make Iziz their home, they'll have no ties to the KA.

Quick question about the KA: I presume IC we're not offically set up on Onderon yet? This place has been dead IC thus far.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 14th, 2003, 07:04:07 PM
ah well I guess not. Until Demon Moon concludes we won't really know exactly how we get here. :p Plus hardly anyone is here IC yet.

Droo
Sep 14th, 2003, 07:12:50 PM
That's a relief! I was worried this place had got off to a really bad start. I was thinking: "Where is everyone!?" ^_^;

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 14th, 2003, 07:39:14 PM
Well, waiting on the Krath peeples to show up. :) And others, too. Taylor, Sasha, etc.