PDA

View Full Version : The Spectacular Arrival of the Great Arch Dandy!

Dandy Valentine
Sep 11th, 2003, 03:04:47 PM
O Onderon! My home! I have returned! May you drop your shields and throw open your doors; it's showtime.

A large luxury space cruiser swooped low over the wild forest land on it's approach to the great fortified metropolis, Iziz, in the brilliant light of the afternoon it's red paint work gleamed and it's gold stripes shimmered. The speed and course of the ship had raised a panic in the recently repaired airport on the outskirts of the enormous city for the unidentified vessel was soaring so low and fast over the stretching landscape and was showing no signs of slowing down. Soon enough it had been hailed and a bold voiced boomed out.

"Greetings City Iziz! This is The Orpheus and I am her daddy, my name is--- Yes, three more bottles. No, no-- the good stuff!"

He cleared his throat

"Sorry about that, where was I? Yes! I am Dandy Valentine, entrepreneur extraordinaire and the greatest entertainer this side of the galaxy! My band of colleuges and I wish to dock in one your finest ports."

There was a moments silence over the comm frequency but shortly the operator returned in full voice and invited the captain to land in Docking Bay 42. They were lucky to find a place large enough for their ship at such short notice and the operator was sure to inform Mister Valentine of this. It appeared his words had gone unheard as the transmission ended with a cheer and a cry.

"On we go! Gentlemen, good show. Ladies, keep it clean! Ha ha!"

The roaring engines neared and grew louder and louder until all outside and even some in their homes stopped what they were doing and looked up. There was a wide boulevard which lead from the main entrance straight to the palace in the centre of the city, this place was heaving with people who were usually going about their delay business. Not today.

The Orpheus soared over the tall outer walls, missing them by no less than a few feet, it immediately accelerated toward the palace. Below the onlookers pointed up, trying to read what was written on the ships crimson belly. In big, gold lettering it said: DANCE WITH ME!

Suddenly, a hatch oppened on the ship's underside spilling out a shower of confetti which rained down upon the packed boulevard below. The windows flew open on the ship and extravagantly-dressed young men and women leaned out, waving at the crowds in all their gaudy splendour. Here and there, a single bear leg would be kicking into the air from the open windows, also on either side of the ship handfuls of cash was thrown and it fluttered about on the air, gently descending into the hands of the cheering people of Iziz.

Before the defenses blew the ship to bits for getting to close to the palace, it began to pull up and gracefull ascended with large streamers being rolled out of the windows and rear ports, flapping wildly in the wind. But for the spectacle's finale, The Orpheus went higher and by the time it was over the palace it had reached a verticle climb and from the rear cargo bay were droppped large fireworks which whizzed and screeched before blossoming into dazzling explosions of red and gold. The Zeltron were in town!

Gabriel Galactica
Sep 14th, 2003, 08:46:47 PM
"Maaadge! You're missing the show!"

Gabriel called, his voice was shrill and hoarse from overuse. In one hand he gripped a large green bottle and in another a stiletto made of steriglass, it rested neatly in his open palm for he dared not risk damaging his nails, long and magenta and dazzling; just like the rest of him. Gabriel was not your average working man, he was in fact a Zeltron carafel, the best Zeltron carafel; he was tall and slender, his pink skin smooth and soft, his clothes risque and revealing and the rest of him was decorated in either sparkling jewellery or startling make-up. A true sight to behold but nothing out of the ordinary given his company.

"Shift over, girls, I want to see."

He sauntered over to the open window and used his rear to bump one of his lady friends to one side, clumsily he poured the sparkling wine into the glass stiletto and took a long swig from it. He shrieked.

"What is this rubbish!? Bubblezap! Marge, get in here, you cheap, little tramp!"

He cried theatrically, Magdalen could be heard fumbling about in her boudoir, she always liked to take her time getting ready for anything. Granted, this was a particularly special occasion - and all the more reason not to have low budget champagne, Gabriel thought with disgust. Absent mindedly, he held the large bottle out of the window and upturned it allowing it's bubbling contents to plummet into the streets below.

"Are you even going to make an appearance sometime today, your magesty? Come on!"

Magdalen Etarn
Sep 14th, 2003, 09:06:46 PM
"Patience, Gabe darling, patience. Unlike you, I'm not leaving this mirror untill I look my best."

A quick brush of light pink blush across her cheeks, followed an application of shiney clear gloss on her lips and Magdalen Etarn was nearly ready. She shot an irritated glance at the open door of her room -- really, who did Gabe think he was, telling her to hurry! She was a carafel, and, in her opinion, the best one on the ship. Adjusting her tight fitting clothes after giving herself one last look-over, she turned and huffed off to the party.

Her stilletto heels made loud clicks as she hurried into the next room, gving him a light shove so she could take his place at the window, her chest nearly popping out of the top of her corset as she leaned out the window.

"Where in the hells are we? This place looks...dull."

Gabriel Galactica
Sep 14th, 2003, 09:24:24 PM
"That's why we're here, honey. Brighten the place up a bit. Anyway, don't you remember? This is Onderon. You know - Iziz CIty, where Dandy grew up? He said he wanted to-- Ohhh, look at you!"

Using the heel of his stiletto glass, Gabriel pushed Magdalen's fleshy bust safely back into her corsette before she exposed to the crowd more than a bit of skin. His eyes, heavy with yellow eye-shadow, stared at his colleague from head to foot, hand on hip and brow furrowed in scrutiny.

"Hmmm...that's the second time you've worn that corset this week; having trouble with the old wardrobe are we, Madge?"

Gabriel smirked maliciously while his pink-skinned sister-in-arms shot him a burning glare. The silence between the pair was tense and long. Then he threw his arms around her with a beaming smile and embraced her tight.

"Oh Madge, baby, you look radiant!"

He stepped back and with a look of sudden fright brought his hands to his cheeks.

"You make me feel my age. Oh tell me, do I look my age?"

Petra Sophronia
Sep 14th, 2003, 11:37:11 PM
"Really Gabey..."

Petra walked into the room, her crimson skin slightly flushed a dark rose with the effort of being recently pouted into a skin colored (for her, that is) bodysuit, decorated with rhinestones and bands of feathers at the wrists and neck.

"If you told us your real age, I'm sure we could finally answer that question."

Surveying the scene, Petra made a visible pout. She looked down her nose at the guests in the room, scratching under her sleeve.

"These frelling feathers..."

Beau Brummell
Sep 16th, 2003, 02:27:41 AM
“Just like an Eye-snatcher in the mating season, Petra!”

Another voice joined the trills, just as another extravagant figure appeared. From a distance he might have passed off as an army officer of some kind, but up close it was quite clear that he was nothing so dignified. Violet skin all painted and shining, even in the rooms low light, he was quite a spectacle. Larger than life, just like his movements.

“Oh Gabe…”

He clucked his tongue in disapproval, as he caught sight of his ‘co-worker’ whilst applying a finishing touch to his appearance in one of the many mirrors.

“Isn’t it time you hung up your platforms for a nice pair of slippers?”

Petra Sophronia
Sep 16th, 2003, 03:04:13 AM
"Yes!"

Petra giggled, clasping a hand over her mouth in a mockery of girlish innocence and dancing about the room as best as one could in six-inch stiletto heels. All thoughts of previous discomfort were gone, and she smiled widely, showing her extra-white teeth.

"We could buy you some with just a little heel to them..."

Gabriel Galactica
Sep 16th, 2003, 10:00:11 AM
"What is this?"

Gabriel turned on his heels, still wielding his lipstick and with his fingertips he gracefully sweapt his hairline to one side and allowed his nails to drape themselves over his powdered cheeks until his wrist went limp and he scowled at Beau and Petra.

"I'm sorry, I don't have any spare change. Try next door."

He glanced at Magdalen then with a roll of his eyes he turned back to the mirror and pouted applying a touch more lipstick. Then taking a handkerchief he folded it and then squeezed it between his peach lips. While he inspected the mark he'd left on the tissue, he spoke dreamily.

"Really Madge, they let anyone in here these days. Even a couple of tramps."

Petra Sophronia
Sep 22nd, 2003, 10:41:13 PM
Petra gave a pout, placing a hand on one ample hip and jutting it out in a posture of mock annoyance. If there was one thing she was good at, it was being the center of attention, and she was slightly affronted at the thought of a competing drama queen.

She sauntered on over to Gabriel, draping an arm over his lean shoulders and looking into his eyes, her pout still firmly in place.

"Oh Gabey, you know I was just having a bit of fun..."