PDA

View Full Version : Change for the Better (soolin)

imported_Jackson Mcgraves
Sep 11th, 2003, 02:07:02 PM
Jackson walked through the halls in search of the Knight Soolin. He had a single question on his mind, one that had weighed heavily on him for the past month. His training with Dasquin was going no where it seemed. Jackson and his former master Dasquin had both agree that it was best for the padawan to receive training from someone else. Because Dasquin was very busy being on the council and all.

Jackson was now in his search for his new master a female master this time. He had meet Soolin on one pervious occasion and on that occasion he saw allot of his old self in her. She was a free spirit and she wasn't necessarily bond by the rules of the GJO. He liked that fact and that’s what led him to her now.

He soon remembers she didn't live with in the barracks but instead she lived with in her own ship. She seemed to be a bit of a loner much like himself that also made him thinking of her as a better person to train him. Soon he reached the outside of her ship he was wearing his padawan garb to try and make an impression even though he looked very uncomfortable in it. He began to walk up the open ramp and soon reached the inside of the ship.

"Hello is Jedi Knight Soolin here." He yelled out into the open corridors of the ship.

imported_Grimya
Sep 16th, 2003, 01:57:43 PM
:: Grimya appeared in the corridor to greet the visitor. She recognized Jackson and led him towards the large area where Soolin was training ::

Sep 18th, 2003, 12:38:50 PM
Jackson followed the wolf to a large training room in the ship where Soolin was. Soolin seemed unaware of Jackson presences at the moment; she was to engrossed in her training. Jackson stood quietly at the edge of the doorway watching her not wanting to disturbed her training.

Soolin Anjhurin
Sep 27th, 2003, 10:31:34 AM
:: Soolin was in the center of the mats, practicing an intricate bo kata when Jackson walked in. She finishes the kata and walks over to him ::

"Good to see you again, Jackson. What brings you here?"

Sep 27th, 2003, 11:02:02 AM
"I'm here to ask you something Soolin."

He started to go silently for a minute trying to put the words into his month. He knew it wasn't everyday a Jedi Padawan started looking for a new master. He hoped she wouldn't think there was anything wrong with him because he came here to do this.

"Soolin I'm her to ask you if you would become my new teacher in the force?"

Soolin Anjhurin
Feb 24th, 2004, 02:57:07 PM
"What circumstances have led you to this?"

Feb 24th, 2004, 03:24:32 PM
"My Master Dasquin was unable to continue my training. His time was divided between to many padawans and I asked if I could go in search of a new master. I felt I needed a master who could devote more attention to my training. You where my first choice."

Soolin Anjhurin
Feb 24th, 2004, 03:36:19 PM
"And of all the Jedi here, what made you choose me?"

Feb 24th, 2004, 04:04:00 PM
"To be honest you where the most free to take me. Also you fit my personality more closely then the other of the order. You seemed to be more of an introvert like me. I also I have been intrigued by you since I had meet you that one time."

Soolin Anjhurin
Feb 24th, 2004, 04:16:47 PM
"You presume much about me, and your answer does not inspire me. Tell me why you follow this path you've chosen, and where you imagine I can take you."

Feb 26th, 2004, 02:48:09 PM
Jackson wasn't to impressed with the words that first sentence to come out of soolins mouth. Sense when was it his job to inspire people, did it say moral officer on his chest. Still he held to that this needed to be done.

"I follow it because I'm fear the failure of my past. If you want to know my beliefs and where I'm coming from you will find your self yet again uninspired. I us to believe in Neutrality and Pacifism but my brother and some punk kid ripped that from me. I'm in search of what I believe in; maybe I came to the wrong place to look.

Since I have no beliefs as of yet I don't know where I expect this path to lead. I hoped maybe it would lead me to finding out who exactly I am. It may not be very Jedi like to think of myself but you need to learn to help yourself before you can help others."

Jackson was on the verge of walking out of the room and saying to heck with it all. He did not come here looking to be ridiculed or to inspire the masses. It wasn't his job if that all soolin cared about maybe she wasn't the right master after all.

Soolin Anjhurin
Feb 27th, 2004, 11:43:31 AM
"You are not ready for teaching, Jackson, because you are not ready to learn. Your negativity is why you fail."

Mar 3rd, 2004, 01:56:31 PM
Jackson head sank as he listened to her words. They stung more then anything had ever stung him.

"You are right! So I guess my Business is finished here, I am not meant to be a Jedi. I didn't realize this was why no one would teach me until now. I guess I should thank you for opening my eyes or crushing my dreams. I'll leave you to your own devises now, I must prepare for my leave."

Jackson turned and began to walk out with his head down.

Soolin Anjhurin
Mar 5th, 2004, 10:51:34 AM
:: Soolin looked at Jackson as she remembered her padawan long ago ::

"Taran was a boy, yet more like a man. You are a man, but are more like a boy. Becoming a Jedi is to answer a calling, not chasing after a dream."

Mar 5th, 2004, 04:55:18 PM
"I can see why my former self saw himself as an outcast to the Jedi. There where way to many like you believing code was the only rule to life. Truth is you all say your out for the peace and betterment of the universe. Yet your code prevents you from succeeding, sometimes you got to break the rules to do the greater good."

Jackson didn't look up or even turn around to face soolin. No this had gone beyond a friendly conversation he had gotten very personal.

"Hypocrites the whole lot of you. You see corruption in the universe except you forget to look at the corruption with in yourself. I know what I did wrong in my lives, I know I have done wrong. I came here to fix those problems it maybe just a dream to me. It doesn't make me any less of a man and doesn't give you the right to ridicule me. I more of a Jedi then you ever will be soolin because close my eyes to thought that even Jedi can do wrong."

Soolin Anjhurin
Mar 8th, 2004, 09:20:32 AM
:: Soolin's gaze was piercing, but her tone was calm ::

<center>"It is time for you to leave now."
<center>http://panic.hopto.org/swf/sorsha/Soolin/PDVD_192_jpg.jpg</center>