PDA

View Full Version : Meeting with Master (Dasquian)

Kack Mebuff
Sep 10th, 2003, 02:04:06 PM
Kack Mebuff waited patiently in Yog's. He had put in a message to his Master, Dasquian Belargic. Kack had been trying to catch up with the Jedi Master since his return to the GJO.

Kack made a point to sit in the Smoking section of the bar as not to offend anyone. He lit his pipe and began puffing on it. Smoke swirled from the pipe's bowl as Kack sat with his feet up on the table.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 10th, 2003, 02:17:22 PM
Dasquian arrived soon and spotted his old Padawan Kack sat in one of the large booths across the room. He smiled and approached his apprentice, nodding in greeting.

“Good evening, Kack. It’s been a while.”

Kack Mebuff
Sep 10th, 2003, 02:42:40 PM
Kack jumped to his feet and bowed before his master.

"Master Dasquian, it has been far too long. I apologize for my long absence. Things arose that could not be ignored."

The padawan motioned to one of the seats, "Please, take a seat. I've wanted to speak to you since I arrived a couple days ago."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 10th, 2003, 02:47:03 PM
Dasquian took the offered seat.

“Do not worry about it, Kack. Sometimes things arise in our lives, unforeseen events and such, which cannot be dealt with or avoided quickly. I trust, however, that your time spent away has been productive? It would have been a shame to spend so much time absent when the time was spent frivolously.”

Kack Mebuff
Sep 10th, 2003, 02:58:37 PM
"No, the time was not wasted, Master. I actually spent the months in search of my ancestry. Though, I did not know it at the time."

Kack paused for a moment and took a puff of his pipe.

"I kept recieving dreams of a great warrior fighting on Naboo, my home planet. So I traversed there and began searching for some sign of this warrior using the Force.

After three and a half months I discovered a hidden temple where I found a book of lineage. It turns out that my family on my mother's side was full of great warriors. And as a mark of my bloodline they handed down a great weapon, the blade known as Ruunya, it means 'Red Flame' in the Elven language.

The sword should have been passed on to my grandfather but his father saw him of ill character so he hid Ruunya from my grandfather, and my mother had no brothers. So it lay hidden for all those years until only two weeks ago when I uncovered Ruunya. So that was how I spent my last few months."

Kack stopped to see what his Master had to say.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 11th, 2003, 12:03:18 PM
“How extraordinary,” Dasquian smiled.

“It’s always exciting to uncover family history. I’m glad you managed to learn so much in such a short time, Kack.”

Kack Mebuff
Sep 11th, 2003, 12:20:12 PM
"Thank you, Master," Kack replied bowing slightly from his seat.

"I also wanted to discuss something else with you. Would it be possible to continue my training. I would really like to pick up where I left off. If that is possible of course."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 11th, 2003, 12:22:27 PM
“I am a little more tried for time now, what with having a greater number of apprentices, but I do think it would be possible. It’s been so long I’m not even sure where we got up to.”

Kack Mebuff
Sep 11th, 2003, 12:49:53 PM
"Yes, I definitely understand your tight schedule," Kack puffed on his pipe for a moment, thinking about his Master's question.

"I believe we worked on healing, some combat, some jumping techniques, you also had mentioned helping me make good use of a bow."

Kack smiled. Of course he had learned much more through training with other Jedi as well. Like how to stop objects that were flying in his direction, as well as heavy improvements on his combat.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 11th, 2003, 12:57:24 PM
“Is there anything in particular which you’d like to focus upon?”

Kack Mebuff
Sep 11th, 2003, 01:02:49 PM
"Well, I'm not really sure. I guess I'd just like to become a well rounded Jedi. I mean, I know we've discussed me becoming a Jedi Warrior, but I don't know exactly what I need to do to become one," he paused for a moment thinking.

"I would, actually, like to spar with you. I haven't put my combat skills to a real test in awhile. I spent some time in one of the sparring chambers fighting simulated enemies last night, but it was far too easy. I would like to battle a real Jedi."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 11th, 2003, 01:04:37 PM
“Then it seems you do wish to be a warrior, if your first call of action is to brush up on your combat skills,” Dasquian replied with a knowing smile.

“Would you like some time to recuperate first, to recover from your journey?”

Kack Mebuff
Sep 11th, 2003, 01:08:34 PM
"Actually, I've spent the last few days resting. I would like to get back to the task at hand. As soon as it is convenient for you, that is."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 11th, 2003, 01:10:01 PM
“Well, we may as well start right away then… unless you want to finish off your pipe first,” he chuckled.

Kack Mebuff
Sep 11th, 2003, 03:58:21 PM
Kack looked down into the bowl and tipped it upside down, only ash fell out into his hand.

"Looks like I already did," he laughed.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 12th, 2003, 10:20:55 AM
“Alright then,” Dasquian, on his feet, motioned for Kack to come with him.

“Follow me (http://swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31905).”