PDA

View Full Version : red Head Troubles (cont from In the Cooler)

OW outcast
Sep 10th, 2003, 12:33:13 AM
OW sat on a stool cleaning out a keg barrel in the small room on the side of the bar. The Bar had just cleared out and now it was time for his first ever scheme on the SFF. He did it for his own personal reason mainly the Red head who was also sitting on a stool in the room.

Over the last hour not much had been said between the two, even though he wanted to say something he couldn't bring himself to do it. Now here he sat cleaning out the barrel that would play a major part in his scheme. Hera would kill him for this but he didn't care for some reason. Every time he got doubts he just looks over to Vysten and his loyalty and Heroism grew anew.

"Can I ask you something Vysten?"

Vysten Ambre
Sep 10th, 2003, 02:53:43 PM
My ship... my baby...I'm going to get it back! And this guy's gonna help me, just because he says it's the right thing to do. Damn, I love chivalry.

Vysten snapped out of her thoughts when the Duro finally spoke, breaking the silence.

"Er, yeah, go ahead," she replied.

OW outcast
Sep 11th, 2003, 10:32:36 PM
"I know I'm just a little green man and all. Most human girls don't care for that fact but could you ever see yourself with a guy like me?"

OW was straight forward no need to hold anything back; this could be his last night in the land of the living. He should at least end his life on a good note he thought.

Vysten Ambre
Sep 13th, 2003, 11:39:41 AM
Vysten's heart broke then and there. The Duro was not only doing this out of the goodness of his heart, but out of some from of love also.

"Oh, OW," Vysten breathed softly. What should she tell him? She genuinely appreciated all his help, but she could not imagine having anything more than a friendly relationship with him.

Still...

Vysten leaned forward and kissed OW on the forehead. Maybe she could evade his question. "Any girl would be lucky to to know "a guy like you." "

OW outcast
Sep 18th, 2003, 09:14:22 PM
A thief’s intuition he could tell she was lying or at least evading the question but OW let it go. A hero that’s what he would become, the hero that never got the girl. Oh well this would be an exciting adventure nonetheless. The best part would be seeing if he could get away with it.

OW propped up the keg barrel on the little repulser lift and smile lightly. He looked at it a little bit longer and took in the next course of action. He thought and then decided it was time to go.

"Ready to get in and get this little adventure on its way."