View Full Version : Getting back into the routine...(open spar)

Shade Magus
Sep 9th, 2003, 10:06:49 PM
Shade walked out into the open air and filled his lungs with fresh air. It had been too long that the Jedi Knight had been away. now that he was back he was anxious to spar and loosen his muscles and mind. He paced back and forth, waiting for an opponent to come along. He smiled as he thought about the rush he always had from fighting. He knew it was against the code to show such emotion, but it was his nature and could not be helped.

"YES!!!!!!"

He shouted as he jumped into the air and let the Force flow into him. He sensed soemone coming and hoped it would be a sparring partner. It felt so good to be home and to be back in action.

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 15th, 2003, 08:39:07 PM
::Verse made his way to a familiar force. That of Shade Magus. Once teh husband of his daughter, now a good friend. Verse had often served as a guiding Light for the man. A Mentor even.::

"Greetings Brother Jedi. Feeling good I see."

Shade Magus
Sep 16th, 2003, 11:40:17 AM
Shade turned to see his old friend.

"Greetings Verse it has been a long time."

Shade stepped forward and extended his hand. As Verse reached for it Shade pulled him towards him into a brotherly embrace.

"To long infact. I am glad to see you. I had heard you were back on Eden because of your virus."

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 17th, 2003, 06:09:22 PM
::Verse laughed and returned teh embrace.::

"I come back now and again. I have to take shots to keep it down. You know how it is. It flares up now and again. I desided to come back for a bit."

::Verse took a few steps back and cracked his neck.::

"Besides. I wanted to see how much you have improved. I was your mentor once before, and I still am I think. How do I know what to teach if I don't what you need help in?"

Shade Magus
Sep 18th, 2003, 07:48:42 PM
"Very well. Where would you like to begin Master?"