PDA

View Full Version : A light lunch............(Matthias Darkstone)

Shade Magus
Sep 9th, 2003, 09:59:18 PM
Shade sat down at a booth and ordered a glass of water as he waited for his former Padawan, Matthias, to join him. He had just gotten back from speaking with Master Evancar and was happy with the news he had. He hoped the news he had for the boy would be good, but he wouldn't know for sure until he spoke with him.

Matthias darkstone
Sep 18th, 2003, 05:46:41 PM
Matthias entered the bar, and looked around, feeling a very warm and familiar presence at the other end of the room. He smiled, and went forth, seeing his former Master sitting alone in a booth.

He walked over and slided into the seat opposite, with a grin on his face. "Hello Master Shade. It is good to see you again." And it was. With him, the mistakes of his past could truly be forgotten.

Shade Magus
Sep 19th, 2003, 11:03:19 AM
"Yes it is. I have some news for you. If you wish the Council have agreed to let me continue being your Master."

Matthias darkstone
Sep 19th, 2003, 11:22:16 PM
Matthias open his eyes wide. "Really? You are willing to take me back?" Matthias sat back, a big grin on his face. "Thanks..."

Shade Magus
Sep 20th, 2003, 05:18:29 PM
"It is no problem. It is the least I can do. Just tell me when you would like to begin again?"

Matthias darkstone
Sep 20th, 2003, 10:48:41 PM
"Any time suits me Master. I can start right away if you wish..."

Shade Magus
Sep 22nd, 2003, 07:35:29 PM
"Whoa....slow down. How about some lunch first? My treat. Anythign you want."

Matthias darkstone
Sep 22nd, 2003, 07:41:12 PM
"Anything???" Matthias's eyes glowed with delight. "Supremo pizza, with extra salami, tomato, ham, bacon...and a beer. Followed by a large chocolate sundae, with extra whipped cream and strawberry sauce!"

He stopped, and looked at his Master sheepishly. "Or a hamburger.":angel

Shade Magus
Sep 22nd, 2003, 07:51:19 PM
Shade's eyes widen in disbelief.

"No, if you think you can it it all then go for it. In fact I'll have the same thing, but hold the ham and I'll just have a soda with mine if you please."

After the waiter left he turned back to Matthais.

So tell me what you have been up to since my absence?"

Matthias darkstone
Sep 22nd, 2003, 07:56:07 PM
"Um, you don't really want to know the answer to that do you?" Matthias asked, all innocence. His Master looked serious, and he dropped his playful attitude.

"Well, I've kinda been away myself. Nash Ngut had paid me a visit, claming Azhure was in trouble, and that I had to go top the Utopia Planetarian Shipyards to find her assassin. Unfortunately, I wasn't to know that Nash had joined forces with the Sith, and I was captured and tortured, making everyone have the impressian that I was dead...especially Azhure."

He gave a small smile to his Master. "I hope your holiday was just as relaxing?"

Shade Magus
Sep 24th, 2003, 07:37:54 AM
"Sounds like you had quite an ordeal. I hope you learned something from it, but to answer your question, no. My vacation was not like yours, atleast not in the physical way. Like you though I was tortured, but unlike you mine was mental and psychological torture brought by my own self. After my brother died I lost control and since then I have found my was again."

Matthias darkstone
Oct 1st, 2003, 11:41:08 PM
"I'm sorry to hear that Master." Matthias replied sincerely. Jeez, he wondered to himself, whatever would I do if Azhure was ever taken away from me?

Shade Magus
Oct 4th, 2003, 03:37:27 PM
"Do not be sorry, it happened and a lesson has come from it."

Shade looked up and saw their food as the waiter came near them.

"But now we fest and let tomorrow bring its fortunes and learn from those of yesterday."

Matthias darkstone
Oct 5th, 2003, 12:05:32 AM
"Food!" Matthias exclaimed, as a steaming plate of food was placed in front of him. "Let's eat!!"

He attacked his food as if it would dissapear, or if Shade would steal it. He was very protective when it came to food.

Shade Magus
Oct 5th, 2003, 06:55:07 PM
Shade picked up a slice of pizza and was about to eat it before he saw Matthias and his eyes opened wide.

"Not hungry are you?"

Matthias darkstone
Oct 5th, 2003, 09:19:52 PM
Matthias wolfed down another slice of Pizza...and saw that it was his last one. He eyed Shade's longingly. "Really? I am? You could tell??"

He looked down at his plate sheepishly. "Yeah, I was a bit hungry. You gonna eat that pickle?"

As Shade looked down at what Matt was pointing at, a slice of his pizza disappeared, and Matt gave him a cheeky grin.

Shade Magus
Oct 6th, 2003, 10:26:11 PM
"Ok wise guy......you mess with my pizza and you play with your life...just remember that one next time to try to theive one kay........"

Shade eyed Matthias and waited for him to make a move as he got a slice and ate it himself.

Matthias darkstone
Oct 7th, 2003, 02:31:40 AM
Matt snirked. "I ain't gonna do it while you are watching me," he said, as a slice of pizza lifted itself from the plate, and began to float toward him.

Shade Magus
Oct 8th, 2003, 02:11:57 PM
Shade fliped a dagger from underneath the table and set it down in the middle of the slice of pizza as he finished off his last slice and started a new one.

"I warned you....but now you asked for it."

Shade let go of the dagger and threww it towards Matthais and grabbed his chair with the Force and pulled it from underneth him. He leaned over the table with a smile.

"Next time there will be drastic measures."

Matthias darkstone
Oct 8th, 2003, 10:59:49 PM
Matthias found himself on the ground with a knife hurtling toward him. He held up a hand, and it stopped mid flight, floating gently into his hand.

"What? That wasn't drastic enough??? Wow, and I thought I was protective of my food!"

Shade Magus
Oct 9th, 2003, 04:34:45 PM
"You think this is protective....yo should try and touch my hairgel. Then I get protective."

Shade stood with a smile and walked over to his Padawan and offered a hand.

"But anyways....if you are ready then I think we should continue your training. Where would you like to pick up from?"

Matthias darkstone
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:18:45 PM
Hairgel???? Matt couldn't help but stifle a laugh.

He took his Master's proferred hand. "How about from wherever we left off?"

Shade Magus
Oct 11th, 2003, 11:35:48 AM
"Very well then. I shall take my leave now, but meet me in the training grounds in about an hour."

Matthias darkstone
Oct 12th, 2003, 06:56:32 PM
"Very well Master. I will be there."

Shade Magus
Oct 13th, 2003, 10:24:12 AM
"See you in an hour then."

Shade stood up and left the table leaving half a pizza there for Mathais if he wished to eat it and left for the training grounds to make some preparations.

Matthias darkstone
Oct 13th, 2003, 07:04:07 PM
"mmmmm...food..."

The food didn't live for long.