PDA

View Full Version : Getting to know the Porcelain Throne...(Tony Maxwell)

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 9th, 2003, 07:53:52 PM
Padawan learner Quay’Na Rakai had promised Jedi Knight Dasquian Belargic that she would check in on Tony Maxwell the morning after his overly done drinking excursion with Yasmin. She walked to his quarters and knocked on the door.

After a short moment, Radnorak, his droid answered. “Miss Rakai, a pleasure. How may I be of service?”

Quay’Na smiled at the droid. “I was just coming by to check on Tony. How is he?”

If a droid could’ve stuttered he would’ve. “He’s...indisposed of...right now.”

“I’d like to see him.”

“Very well, come in please.” The droid answered and stepped back to allow her entrance. From the smell of it, Tony had had a few ‘accidents’ once he was back at home. It smelled bad.

The droid pointed towards the ‘fresher. “He’s decent...he’s in there.”

Quay’Na nodded towards the droid. “Thank-you.” She made her way to the ‘fresher, the door was open and she looked in.

There on the floor lay Tony, on his back. His eyes were covered up with one arm and it was obvious he was still very ill. The only thing he had on was some plaid pajama bottoms.

“Are you alive?” Quay’Na asked.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 9th, 2003, 09:14:03 PM
Tony looked up at Quay'Na " I wish I wasn't" he rubed his eyes "I cant even remember what happened last night"

He saw rag standing behind Quay "Rag you can go back to you dutys" Tony looked at the crono that was on the bathroom wall, it was 8:27

He looked back the Quay "have you had breakfast yet?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 9th, 2003, 09:19:57 PM
Quay'Na quirked a smile. "Not yet, but do you think having breakfast is wise?"

Tony Maxwell
Sep 9th, 2003, 09:23:21 PM
"Ragnarok!" Tony shouted and the droid showed up behind Quay"yes Tony?" the droid asked, "will you make miss Rakai something to eat?"

the droid nodded "I can make some eggs if that suits you miss Rakai?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 9th, 2003, 09:27:46 PM
Quay'Na nodded. "That would be great, perhaps we could open up a window and let some fresh air in?" She looked down at Tony. "Are you going to stay there or would you like to get some fresh air? It might make you feel better."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 9th, 2003, 09:33:49 PM
Tony stood up and walked over to a big window in the dining room, the threw it open and stuck his head out

Rag was at the stove in the kitchen, Tony pulled out his head back into the room "I'm feeling much better now."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 9th, 2003, 09:35:38 PM
"I would hope so, you were sick nearly the entire way home last night. What did my sister do to you?"

Tony Maxwell
Sep 9th, 2003, 09:37:31 PM
Tony arched an eyebrow "you sister?" he thought for a moment "I think I remember a little, we had a couple drinks and thats all" he managed a weak smile "I cant remember anything else."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 10th, 2003, 03:17:09 AM
"A couple, that's kinda hard to believe." She told him with a smile. "Do you know that she contacted Dasquian posing to be me? And that he's the one that helped bring you home last night?"

Tony Maxwell
Sep 10th, 2003, 12:45:08 PM
Tony walked over to the kitchen table and sat down in one of the chairs "No i didn't know that Dasquian was there" He banged his head on the table a couple times "I guess I was just way to gone to remember anything."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 10th, 2003, 07:53:33 PM
Quay'Na couldn't help but to smile and stifle a laugh. It had been a very amusing night. "You are quite the drunk, your words slur and you don't make much sense. But, when you threw up in the B&G, that was probably the best. I thought Dasquian was going to, too." She sat down across from him. He still looked pretty bad.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 11th, 2003, 03:56:26 PM
Tony managed a weak smile "I barfed too?" his smile stoped "this stinks not being able to remember last night"

he frowned "I should have a word with Yasmin after I get better."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 11th, 2003, 08:30:06 PM
"Yes, you probably should. She really pulled a good one on you."

Quay'Na was served her eggs, soft and gooey just like she loved them. She cut into one and let the yellow run all over. "Want some?" She held a bite up, while the yellow dripped off.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 11th, 2003, 08:55:24 PM
Tony nodded "No, I dont feel well enough to eat" he smiled "Rag only knows how to make eggs" he laughed.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 11th, 2003, 08:58:00 PM
"Think you'll make any training sessions today?" She had to laugh slightly, he was turning a little green under the gills.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 11th, 2003, 09:02:27 PM
Tony looked down at the ground "no, I dont think I'll be able to make any today" he looked up "but that won't stop me from training tomarow."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 11th, 2003, 09:07:48 PM
"Well, that's good to hear." She answered as she took another bite of her eggs. "These are great."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 11th, 2003, 09:10:11 PM
Tony smiled "yes, Rag makes sure that they are as good as he can get them" he could hear Rag cleaning up in the kitchen as he spoke.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 11th, 2003, 09:12:21 PM
"Well. Rag is very handy."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 11th, 2003, 09:15:12 PM
Tony nodded "I created him to be that way."