PDA

View Full Version : Zeltrons.

Dae Jinn
Sep 9th, 2003, 06:23:08 PM
Does anyone know where I can find more information about this race, that isnt in the Alien Species guide? Any help with this would be super-greatly appreciated :D

Charley
Sep 9th, 2003, 06:46:56 PM
Sounds like something out of a 50's pulp sci-fi.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 9th, 2003, 06:50:12 PM
Aren't they the party people of the SW universe? I'd have to look 'em up in my alien species book. :) But that is all I'd be able to do, and apparently you already have that. :D

Droo
Sep 9th, 2003, 06:57:20 PM
Zeltrons: this humanoid race was native to the planet Zeltros. The average Zeltron has the ability to project powerful pheromones at another individual, and their empathic abilities allowed them to sense the feelings of other beings. As a people, the Zeltrons cared little for military force or planetary defense, but they were exceptional fighters and continually in top physical condition.

They sound quite cool actually. :cool

Edit: A touch more information.

Zeltrons lust for love and sex. They are very attracitve, and they fell in love easily (especially to humans). They look like humans, but they have a purple skin.

Dae Jinn
Sep 9th, 2003, 07:15:21 PM
In the alien guide it said they have bright pink skin. But, I've read they have red skin too :\

And yes, they are the "party" people of the SW Uni :D In the Alien guide, it says they're very promiscuous and find monogamy "quaint" but unrealistic :lol

Dru -- I thought the description of them sounded cool, it's really different too. Thanks for the info :)

Zeke
Sep 9th, 2003, 07:17:31 PM
They sound like purple/pink/red Cizeracks.

ReaperFett
Sep 9th, 2003, 07:21:50 PM
So they can influence people, and are Purple?

...Daredevil beat that guy, Purple Man. Threw a sheet over him he did, Daredevil #4 in '63 or so. So always have a sheet with you if meeting a Zeltron :)

Dae Jinn
Sep 9th, 2003, 07:28:38 PM
They aren't purple, they're pink. :p

I think influencing people would be useful, actually.

I like the description of their courtesans, who "fulfill any physical desire one may have with-out limits" :mischief It just sounds like with the right "connections", it would be an interesting character to play. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 9th, 2003, 07:35:29 PM
Not like Cizerack! Zeltrons rarely eat living animals/humans/other people. And Cizerack society is built around commerce and trade, whereas the Zeltrons are more interested in how long they can make their latest party last. Didn't they host a party that lasted for over two years?

Also they sound sort of like Prince Xizor's people with all that mucking about with pheremones and being able to sense others' emotions. :)

Dae Jinn
Sep 9th, 2003, 07:41:44 PM
Yeah, Zeltrons are all about partying and getting laid ;) And it was 2 months or years, something like that. After some invasion or something.

*makes a note to read about the Falleen later*

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 9th, 2003, 11:26:46 PM
i dont remember reading anything about them in the alien guide i have; are we using the same one, dae?

*resists the urge to mention something about purple people eaters*

oops... :D

Master Yoghurt
Sep 10th, 2003, 06:56:25 AM
You find the Zeltrons in the old marvel comics. I have quite a few of those

Droo
Sep 10th, 2003, 07:09:53 AM
They are pink skinned, a deep pink colour, I suppose that's why that second description I quoted was mislead.

Charley
Sep 10th, 2003, 11:32:05 AM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
Not like Cizerack! Zeltrons rarely eat living animals/humans/other people. And Cizerack society is built around commerce and trade, whereas the Zeltrons are more interested in how long they can make their latest party last. Didn't they host a party that lasted for over two years?

Also they sound sort of like Prince Xizor's people with all that mucking about with pheremones and being able to sense others' emotions. :)

Its close enough to be interesting. Cizerack are notorious hedonists also. Just a bit on the dangerous side at times ;)

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 10th, 2003, 01:34:30 PM
I think I met some of these guys... Party animals, oddly marked, highly promiscuous. They said they were from the "Frat" clan, native to college campuses.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 10th, 2003, 02:19:56 PM
Ryla, you have just made my day. I love it when people make fun of frats.

I know I shouldn't be making fun of people, but Fraternities just seem to get under my skin.

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 10th, 2003, 06:21:19 PM
Make your day the Wei Wu way! ;)

But seriously, this sounds like an interesting race. Methinks we need a Zeltron Brothel forum or something.

Dae Jinn
Sep 10th, 2003, 07:04:20 PM
Well, once I get some time (this weekend I'm at my parents, no computer, no work, perfect time to get writing done :D), I'll be starting on a Zeltron character. I think I'd be able to play one pretty well :mischief I just need a sugar-daddy now :D

lol @ the brothel forum. We'll just stick it above Yogs IC :)

Charley
Sep 10th, 2003, 08:51:47 PM
Originally posted by Wei Wu Wei
Ryla, you have just made my day. I love it when people make fun of frats.

I know I shouldn't be making fun of people, but Fraternities just seem to get under my skin.

LOL LOL EAT ME LOL

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 11th, 2003, 01:39:18 AM
*gives Charley a big plate of cookies and a hug*

There, feel better? :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 11th, 2003, 12:41:56 PM
*nibbles on Charley* You don't taste good tho ^_^;

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 11th, 2003, 12:59:45 PM
Sorry, Charley. While I know plenty of great people at my college that are in one fraternity or the next, the general idea of fraternities, and the way they operate severely irritate me. Especially Rush. I hate Rush.

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 11th, 2003, 01:01:24 PM
Whaddya talking about? I love Rush!

Oh... you don't mean the band. ;)

Dandy Valentine
Sep 11th, 2003, 02:17:23 PM
Back on topic, presenting the first official Zeltron pimp daddy! :smokin

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 11th, 2003, 02:48:31 PM
Awesome! :)

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 11th, 2003, 03:47:00 PM
So is that what a Zeltron looks like? Not at all what I imagined. Hard to imagine that guy being a part animal. Much less a pimp daddy.

In fact, none of the women in that picture look especially attractive.

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 11th, 2003, 03:51:40 PM
They're supposedly humanoid, with anywhere from pink to red to purple skin, slightly taller than humans, and with maroon or black hair. :)

So, he's pink-faced enough, he could pass for it, though it's widely believed that there is no such thing as an unnatractive Zeltron. He doesn't exactly do it for me, but I'm sure there's some women out there who dig Jim Broadbent. ;)

Droo
Sep 11th, 2003, 04:16:04 PM
:lol!

Dandy isn't actually a Zeltron, he's a human from Onderon. I deliberately chose the loose women from Moulin Rouge! as the background to give off a good vibrant, whoring look to the sig. It's more interesting than just your usual models posing suggestively. :mneh

Dae Jinn
Sep 11th, 2003, 05:39:36 PM
I already worked on images. And they're of models, so :mneh :D

I need a name, and since I'm over-tired from work (Off topic -- why does my boss yell at me for not knowing how to cook the food when no-one has trained me to? Why not just train me and get it over with?:mad!), I can't think of anything witty and SWy.

So, if anyone wants to suggest a name (I think the two examples given were King Ardon and Queen Leonie in the alien guide), it would be awesome :D

Lady Vader
Sep 11th, 2003, 05:47:53 PM
Dunno if it's too late to give ya info, but I found this online (you may have too, but in case you didn't see it)...

(NOTE: most of the stuff is from RPG specs)

http://www.erebusexpanse.com/zeltron.htm

http://www.starwars-rpg.net/moonswing/201-aliens/aliens-zeltrons.htm

http://www.the-chaos-crew.com/swrpg/planets/zeltron.htm

On another note, Zeltrons have purple skin, so if you want that pic to be a Zeltron, I think it's have to be more purplish...

Dae Jinn
Sep 11th, 2003, 05:53:03 PM
Great. Thanks bunches LV :D *hugs* That's new info for me :)

Droo
Sep 11th, 2003, 06:04:14 PM
Originally posted by Dae Jinn
I already worked on images. And they're of models, so :mneh :D

I meant I'd just rather use the images I have done rather than pictures of models for that sig. Of course, models are perfect choices for Zeltrons but I just decided to go with the loose women for my sig and keep the whole Moulin Rouge vibe going. :D

As for names, let's see, I think Greek or Roman Goddesses have nice names, particularly for the types of characters Zeltrons are.

Artemis, Orthia - Greek Goddess of Hunting/Wild Things.
Aphrodite (G), Venus (R) - Goddess of Love and Beauty.
Hestia (G), Vesta (R) - Godess of Fertility.
Hebe - Greek Goddess of Youth.
Iris - Greek Goddess of the Rainbow.
Persephone, Kora (G), Persipina, Libera (R) - Goddess of Spring.
Selene (G), Luna (R) - Goddess of the Moon.
Lucina - Roman Goddess of Childbirth.
Eos (G), Aurora (R) - Goddess of the Dawn.
Eris (G), Discordia (R) - Goddess of Discord.
Voluptas (R) - Goddess of Pleasure.

The list goes on but there you go. Plenty of exotic names and many of which sound Star Warsy. :)

Dae Jinn
Sep 11th, 2003, 06:07:45 PM
I remember reading in one of the comics that one was named Dani. But I guess the more exotic ones would have different names. Thanks for the list, Dru. :)

Edit -- I think I'm going to go with something Welsh/Celtic/Gaelic this time. Maybe Morgandy or Morwen. :\

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 11th, 2003, 06:23:52 PM
Don't zeltrons have spiky things coming off their heads or something? o_O

Dae Jinn
Sep 11th, 2003, 06:25:30 PM
No :uhoh

In the alien guide, they have spikeys on their shoulders, but every other image I have seen doesn't have them :\ And it's so much easier to edit an image without them! :D

ReaperFett
Sep 11th, 2003, 06:29:15 PM
Artemis, Orthia - Greek Goddess of Hunting/Wild Things.
Aphrodite (G), Venus (R) - Goddess of Love and Beauty.
Hestia (G), Vesta (R) - Godess of Fertility.
Hebe - Greek Goddess of Youth.
Iris - Greek Goddess of the Rainbow.
Persephone, Kora (G), Persipina, Libera (R) - Goddess of Spring.
Selene (G), Luna (R) - Goddess of the Moon.
Lucina - Roman Goddess of Childbirth.
Eos (G), Aurora (R) - Goddess of the Dawn.
Eris (G), Discordia (R) - Goddess of Discord.
Voluptas (R) - Goddess of Pleasure.
Diana - Wonder Woman (I think) :)

Droo
Sep 11th, 2003, 06:31:38 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
Don't zeltrons have spiky things coming off their heads or something? o_O

You're thinking of Zabracks. :)

AmazonBabe
Sep 11th, 2003, 06:36:58 PM
From what I have read, Zeltrons look just like humans save for their purplish skin. *shrug*

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 11th, 2003, 07:10:25 PM
I'll hafta look agin then. :)

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 11th, 2003, 07:58:01 PM
You all just wait... this will be the next craze, a la DBZ. ;)

Droo
Sep 11th, 2003, 08:07:46 PM
(Got on the bandwagon early this time) ^_^;

God, I'm such a trend-setter. :cool

...or Dae is. :angel

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 11th, 2003, 08:28:54 PM
Yeah. Now I've gotta make one. ;)

Droo
Sep 11th, 2003, 08:59:30 PM
Please do! We could get a Zeltron club up and running in no time at all! :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 12th, 2003, 01:06:47 AM
Just send Ryla, she'll fit in nicely. ;)

\Zeltrons have spikeys coming out of their shoulders! At least they do in MY Essentials Guide to Alien Species book. ^_^; and the Zeltron courtesans are called "carafel," fyi :)

And the party record was two months, not two years. :D

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 12th, 2003, 02:01:50 AM
Good lord, that's still quite a record...

Can we break it?

YES WE CAN! :D

Dae Jinn
Sep 12th, 2003, 02:34:49 PM
At least this trend is Sw-y Ryla :lol Considering Dae is a Saiya-jinn, lol.

To be honest, I didn't think anyone else would take to the idea of playing *flirty* pink aliens. But I think Dru's idea for a Zeltron club is great. (Zeltron gentlemans' club ;) :D) I'll try to get some actual work done this week-end since I won't have a computer at my 'rents.

Anyways, anyone who reads this thread and would like to make a Zeltron to help start a group or something, post here!!! (So I can see it when I get home!)

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 12th, 2003, 02:42:59 PM
:mischief maybe I will make one

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 12th, 2003, 02:51:23 PM
It's gonna be an entire brothel! :p

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 12th, 2003, 02:52:02 PM
Spectacular! :D

Droo
Sep 12th, 2003, 05:20:37 PM
I need to make an actual Zeltron character too.

(Goes to Google. Types "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert". Clicks Search.)

:D

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Sep 13th, 2003, 01:05:37 AM
I talked to Dru about this Thursday night....I have everything lined up 'cept the exact pic and the sig/avie :)

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 13th, 2003, 02:54:24 AM
Spectacular Spectacular! No words in the vernacular....

erm...

Never mind. ;)

ReaperFett
Sep 13th, 2003, 07:46:49 PM
Originally posted by Dru
I need to make an actual Zeltron character too.

(Goes to Google. Types "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert". Clicks Search.)

:D

Used for Agent Charley's sig already, remember? :)

Dae Jinn
Sep 14th, 2003, 07:09:32 PM
Okay, I'm back. I have my Zeltron *sorta* worked out now. :uhoh

Magdalen Etarn
Sep 14th, 2003, 07:43:06 PM
......and now that I have one made, what should I do with her? :mischief *siddles up to Dru*

Droo
Sep 14th, 2003, 08:09:51 PM
Well, I've just finished on my Zeltron character...

Gabriel Galactica
Sep 14th, 2003, 08:10:45 PM
...but I was too lazy to create give him pink skin! ^_^;

Heeey there. :mischief

Gabriel Galactica
Sep 14th, 2003, 08:54:49 PM
Any Zeltron characters interested in joining the Zeltron club on Onderon, please post hither:

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31893

Danke. :)