PDA

View Full Version : Something im not sure if we've covered

Silus Xilarian
Sep 8th, 2003, 11:33:34 PM
I know the Circle isnt a secret group, like the Krath or anything. But exactly how public is it that we've taken over Onderon. If Onderon has gone all this time without asking help from the New Republic (with the Mandalorians), then Im not sure that it would be broadcast everywhere that we've taken rule over Onderon.

Basically, im not too big on NR warships popping in to say hullo. But on the same token, we want darksiders to be like "Hey look, a group, lets go join them so we can be cool too." So we can get big and powerful and kill things, and whatnot.

Droo
Sep 9th, 2003, 05:40:52 PM
Going by what has been said in "Demon Moon" so far. Onderon rarely gets any visitors, so it's not like many will know about Onderon's condition, maybe a GNN broadcast to publicize the IC conquer of Onderon and the new order established on Iziz City. Gav can ensure that the report makes the new order has brought to an end the war between Mandalorians and the habitants of the city and now they are living together peacefully. That way the NR can sleep sound in the knowledge that Onderon is safe and the GNN report will somehow fail to mention that the new order is actually run by Dark Siders. Gav and Hermes Spearman are business associates of sorts, so this is all possible.

So:

a) New order on Onderon is made public by GNN.

b) The NR will see no need to intervene in anyway.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 9th, 2003, 06:24:39 PM
That idea sounds good to me. Like the report would only state that the government has done some re-structuring and has welcomed and integrated the Mandalorians into their society after years of 'civil war.'

Although, perhaps no one knows that Onderon's frequent attackers are actually Mandalorians left over from centuries up on centuries ago, so I'd leave out the actual "Mandalore" part. Maybe write them up as rogue soldiers.

Droo
Sep 9th, 2003, 06:32:08 PM
That's all good with me. Nothing like a bit of truth-bending. :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 9th, 2003, 06:51:00 PM
We don't need people thinking they can come to Onderon and pick up Mandalorian weapons technology ^_^;

Droo
Sep 9th, 2003, 07:04:43 PM
Would be a great source of income if we could arrange a deal with the Mandalorians. If things were done properly.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 9th, 2003, 07:36:23 PM
Well, we'll never have to worry about money then. :)

Silus Xilarian
Sep 10th, 2003, 01:53:54 AM
Call them indiginous (sp?) tribes....Also, something else I was wondering too....

Will we have Beastriders under our control, or do we have to kill all of them?

Beastriders R cool.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 10th, 2003, 07:26:02 PM
Under our control. :) They belong to the current government and live in Iziz as do all of the humans. The mandalorians have taken the place of the Beastriders as the terror of the "outside." Well, besides the normal non-slightlydomesticated beasties.

Silus Xilarian
Sep 11th, 2003, 03:21:31 AM
The Mandalorians = our very own shocktroopers...

When do we get to kill things? :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 11th, 2003, 05:34:26 PM
Patience. :)