PDA

View Full Version : Training (Jezreal)

Oolana Taine
Sep 8th, 2003, 10:09:35 PM
Oolana waited for her new apprentice under the willow on the training grounds. Sitting patiently on the boulder underneath she meditated until her pupil's arrival.

Jezreal Darkshard
Sep 9th, 2003, 02:17:29 PM
Jezreal walked through the training grounds as she looked for Oolana, as she walked she pushed a strand of her blue hair out of her face.

Jez finaly found Oolana and walked over to her "I have come to learn miss Taine."

Oolana Taine
Sep 10th, 2003, 06:07:18 PM
"And learn you shall, please take a seat and relax." Oolana replied motioning to the grass in front of her. After Jezreal sat down and took a few moments to relax, Oolana began their lesson.

"Open yourself, try to fill your very being with the life force that surrounds us. The very power that can easily give or take lives, or be used to give or take them. Let it take your angers and resentments to feed off of and fuel itself from."

She paused to let her words sink in and to let her pupil respond to her directions.

Jezreal Darkshard
Sep 11th, 2003, 05:16:13 PM
Jezreal set her staff down and then she sat down, she took a deap breath and let it out slowly, she closed her eyes and consentrated on all her dark thoughts and her anger

she could feel the dark energy slowly building up in her "I can feel the energy."

Oolana Taine
Sep 13th, 2003, 09:11:48 AM
Oolana felt the power building in Jezreal and decided to have her try to control this now that she could call it to her.

"Good, now stay focused." Oolana got off her boulder and stood behind Jezreal. "It is good that you can call these powers to yourself, now you just need to learn how to focus them on certain tasks."

" I want you to get the image of the boulder in your head, and picture it slowly lifting off the ground. Do not worry about the size. Stay confident for you are now Sith and anything in your path can be easily removed."

Jezreal Darkshard
Sep 13th, 2003, 12:34:34 PM
Jezreal focused harder, her face tenced up as she constentrated on the task that Oolana had given her

the boulder lifted of the ground about an inch, it started to go higher

Jezreal used all her strength to lift it even higher, it was now about five inches off the ground "this is difficult" she said in a strained voice.

Oolana Taine
Sep 24th, 2003, 09:08:33 AM
"Yes, it is. But it will become easier as you gain confidence and practice."

"Now place the boulder gently back on the ground and focus on the willow." Oolana said spreading her arms out into it's lower branches.

"I want you to focus on the air around the branches, not the branches themselves. Move the molecules so they move the branches. Create a wind to sway the branches."

"Knowing how to manipulate the air will help you to stay warm, surprise your enemies, and even kept yourself unnoticed."

Jezreal Darkshard
Sep 24th, 2003, 01:45:11 PM
Jezreal lowered the boulder and then turned to the willow, she closed her eyes again and consentrated on the air around the branches

after severeal minutes the branches started to sway a little.

Oolana Taine
Sep 24th, 2003, 03:34:27 PM
"Good, yes that's it. Now focus everything you have to it. Your fuel that you unleashed earlier. I want to see you put everything in to wreaking havoc on the willow.

Jezreal Darkshard
Sep 25th, 2003, 02:03:49 PM
Jezreal thought more dark thoughts was filled with the darkside of the force

She sent all she had into the air around the willow making branches break and leaves scater.