PDA

View Full Version : From Corellia to Coruscant (open)

Asimov Savin
Sep 8th, 2003, 03:59:31 PM
Asimov strode down the hallway, his hands in his coat as he made his way down the Living Quarters. He ran a hand through his brown hair and tried to look for a door that said VACANCY. He felt like he was looking for a motel room or something but he was happy enough to at least be able to have a room in the GJO that he didn't care.

He stopped though for a moment and let his bag rest against the wall as he leaned on a closed door. Looking up and down the hallway, Asimov sort of hoped to find someone who knew what was what in this place. He had been lost for the past few days and that feeling really hadn't gone away yet.

Time
Sep 8th, 2003, 05:18:44 PM
Tyme strolled down the hall in his usual slow pace, half-stumbling, it was his thing. He looked ahead of him and saw someone who he hadn't seen around, stopped basically next to his living quarters... He decided to find out what the deal was.

"Hey bud.. You lost or somethin'?"

Asimov Savin
Sep 9th, 2003, 04:45:32 PM
Asimov looked up hopefully.

"Lost? Yeah, I think I am. Could you help? I''m not sure where an empty room is. Not too many signs saying vacancy or anything like that. Not really sure if those even exist."

Asimov shrugged and laughed.

Time
Sep 10th, 2003, 06:00:02 PM
Tyme grabbed the assignment paper out of the newcomer's hand. He looked at the paper and back up at his room number. They were the same.

"Hmm well according to this, your not lost." Tyme said smiling, giving the paper back to Asimov. "Looks like we are gonna be sharin' this place."

Asimov Savin
Sep 11th, 2003, 04:57:03 PM
Asimov looked at the paper again and then examined the number on the door. He laughed and shrugged, hitting his hand to his head.

"Doh! I'm such a dolt sometimes, sorry. I'm Asimov Savin, nice to meet you."

Time
Sep 11th, 2003, 06:54:34 PM
Tyme took Asimov's hand and shook it. "Tyme Odin." He said as he helped Asimov into the room.

"So did you just get accepted to the Order here Asimov?" He asked when they entered the room.

Asimov Savin
Sep 26th, 2003, 03:00:51 PM
"Yep, just accepted. And as you can see, I'm quite lost. I really have no clue what to do after this either."

Asimov looked to the empty bed and tossed his bag there. Scratching his head, he looked about the place. It was a lot better than some of the places he had stayed on his way here.