PDA

View Full Version : Now that we have a cleaner house...

Morgan Evanar
Sep 8th, 2003, 02:52:02 PM
We should hammer some unclear stuff out, and use feedback from the members for the group.

Right now I'm fighting a headache and a sick stomach. Please excuse my lack of coherency.

For one, we should suggest some stuff for a clear Master's Promotion policy. Figrin, Ryla and a few others have been discussing simply having all of the active masters vote and bring it to the floor. Doing it any other way really wouldn't make sense.

Masters would have a week to vote.

Any other pertinet issues? I think we have an oppertunity to do a lot of changes that will help the group as a whole, hopefully it will give us more padawan participation, too. Right now I think a lot of the newer people feel ignored.

Figrin D'an
Sep 8th, 2003, 03:30:03 PM
Yeah, I agree. There are a number of things we can do to improve things around here.

I'm gonna announce the staff changes for starters.

*Runs off to post an annoucement.*

Figrin D'an
Sep 8th, 2003, 03:47:31 PM
Done... see OOC and Arcan IV.

Morgan Evanar
Sep 8th, 2003, 04:44:38 PM
Wow... that was all polite n'shit. You write press releases on the side?

Figrin D'an
Sep 8th, 2003, 05:33:04 PM
Yeah... I was secretly under the employ of the Clinton administration. My wordsmithing was the reason he got away with purgery and sexual misconduct.

;)

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 8th, 2003, 08:50:09 PM
:: maybe if this voting thing gets through she won't have to do her Master trial thread :: :p

kidding of course.. and that was very nice Figgy-Man :)

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 8th, 2003, 10:24:03 PM
*Makes some hot tea for Morgan*

Now lie down before you hurt yourself. :)

Master Yoghurt
Sep 10th, 2003, 03:36:51 PM
Regarding future nominations/voting/trial discussions, perhaps it would be an idea to set up a private forum for this purpose. As some of you might have noticed, not every one in this forum are Masters. Likewise, some Masters do not have access to this forum. A possible way of implementing this is creating a private subforum to Temple Avalon, a "Master's Council" of sorts. It would go in the same forum category as Official Oratory Chamber, but only open for Masters.

What do you guys think? This is assuming of course, a majority wants the trials to be handled privately :)

The other way of doing it, is setting everything up through private messaging/AIM etc. I think though, the former method is less hassle.

Figrin D'an
Sep 10th, 2003, 04:35:53 PM
That's probably the only viable solution. Organizing a vote and trial through an IM client or the PM system would be to difficult because of scheduling or just too complex to include everyone in the discussion.

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 10th, 2003, 06:18:18 PM
Yes, a forum would be mightily handy.

I also vote that we delegate some tasks around... no one person should feel like they have to carry all of everything at once. :)