PDA

View Full Version : Split from: NFL Week 1 Picks

sirdizzy
Sep 7th, 2003, 10:32:43 PM
who da man who da man, and i told you to fear yogs holy <font color=ff00ff>Why you broke censor?</font> he got 12-3 too

Figrin D'an
Sep 7th, 2003, 10:39:09 PM
dizzy, quit setting of the censor. You've been warned about that many times before.

sirdizzy
Sep 7th, 2003, 11:25:53 PM
what the hell differnce does it make anyways it says censored ya never have to read what i typed

and whats the difference between crap and <font color=ff00ff>PURPLE TEXT MEANS I AM COOL</font> anyways their both nouns and have the same meaning should they not both be censored

pull the pickle out of your butt

Figrin D'an
Sep 8th, 2003, 02:12:20 AM
Why? It's simple.

If the censor is set off too often in one thread, it gets closed.
If a thread gets closed, people can't post to it anymore.
When people can't post to a thread anymore, they become annoyed and upset.

If you keep it up, and one of our picks threads gets closed because of you, then you can explain to everyone else, particularly whomever may not have gotten their picks in for said week, why you decided to screw them out of the opportunity.

Read the FAQ, and quit being ignorant. If you have a problem with board policy, take it up with staff elsewhere.

sirdizzy
Sep 8th, 2003, 08:13:33 AM
then that'll teach them to get their picks in early won't it, the early bird gets the worm afterall

you make it sound like i am malichiously trying to subvert the entire board its riddiculous, pull the pickle out of your butt

Figrin D'an
Sep 8th, 2003, 11:00:23 AM
Originally posted by sirdizzy
then that'll teach them to get their picks in early won't it, the early bird gets the worm afterall

That's not the point, and you know it. Quit being a wiseguy.

you make it sound like i am malichiously trying to subvert the entire board its riddiculous, pull the pickle out of your butt

You refuse to abide by a rule that has been in place for some time now. I'm attempting to point out that there are consequences to your actions that don't just affect you. When other posters are affected by your actions, it's only fair that you have to face up to those actions and give them an explanation. I'm being picky about this because of board policy. I don't want this thread, or any other of our future picks threads, closed because someone decided to be stupid and not follow a simple rule.

For the last time, read the FAQ, and follow the rule regarding the censor.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 8th, 2003, 11:26:24 AM
Technically you subverted the censor twice here so the thread should be closed. I'm not sure why it's not.

ReaperFett
Sep 8th, 2003, 11:33:58 AM
pull the pickle out of your butt
Stop insulting posters and start following the rules.

JMK
Sep 8th, 2003, 01:36:47 PM
Seriously Dizzy, this isn't the first time you've been asked to stop avoiding the filter, so why don't you just knock it off with the swearing? It's not very difficult.

TheHolo.Net
Sep 8th, 2003, 01:48:54 PM
The time for asking to quit is over. Disciplinary action is being taken.

Enjoy five days off dizzy.