PDA

View Full Version : Law and Order: Go straight to jail, do not pass Go [complete]

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 8th, 2003, 01:03:13 PM
Training at the Jedi temple had finished about a half an hour ago. With the Padawan’s departing to their rooms or Yogs, respectively, and some Knights and Masters joining them, most people were preparing for a quiet night. Dasquian had just finished locking up the recruitment center and was fumbling his keycards into his pocket.

Earlier on in the day he’d seen his new acquaintance, Brielle Acaana, again. The two had chatted for a while and there was a definite friendship beginning to grow between them. Dasquian was quite pleased with himself to have made a friend from outside of the Order. Bri seemed like his type of person.

He thought on this as he made his way from the Order towards the Watch house. The Jedi arrived promptly outside and stopped, deciding not to go in yet. A quick check of his chrono and he saw that she had about a quarter of an hour before her shift finished. It was bitter cold outside, so he gave in and made his way up the stairs towards the warm glow of the lights inside.

“Can I help you, Master Jedi?”

A desk clerk asked as soon as he had entered.

“I’m just here to meet someone.”

“You can wait over there,” she said, motioning to some worn out looking chairs along a wall beneath a row of wanted posters. Dasquian strode over to the board and began to examine the faces, keeping his mind open all the while to try and sense Brielle’s approach.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 8th, 2003, 01:42:41 PM
She had grumbled and groaned, griped and cursed, ranted and raved - all of which had been under her breath when she got the call to come in on her day off. Someone had probably misplaced a slide or couldnt figure out how to work her microscope or maybe they were just constipated and wanted her to feel their misery. There were any number of reasons to call her in to the Watch stationhouse and this had better be a good one.

As it turned out, Commander Vymes had requested her expertise concerning a death that had occured under mysterious circumstances. Acaana wasnt a pathologist but with her forensics knowledge, she could eliminate many possibilities. And this she had done.

Once there, it was pointless for her to return home as half the day was already gone, so Brielle stayed and finished up a few of the little chores and problems that nag at ones' mind. Snug inside the lab, she worked her magic on small inaccuracies and troublesome items until she had it all worked out. Like it or not, it had been a productive day...and a long one. Glancing up, she saw that it was after 6 in the evening and decided to call it a day.

Locking the more expensive drugs and chemicals away in their respective cabinets, Brielle grabbed up her leather pouch and turned off the lights to the lab. Waving a few tired 'goodnights' to fellow staff, she rounded the corner at the main desk an drew up short. A growingly familiar face was waiting there, sitting up straight with his eyes part way closed. Officer Acaana grinned.

"Youre that eager for the demonstration? I admire your dedication, Dasquian."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 8th, 2003, 01:45:54 PM
“I said I would come. I always make good on a promise.”

Dasquian smiled. He took a moment to glance around the area, which he had neglected to look at whilst sitting admiring the mug shots. It was very much as he had expected it to be. Somewhat crowded and busy, with a definite smell of coffee.

“So this is where you work,” he mused conversationally.

“...It’s nice.”

He nodded back at the wall behind him.

“I think someone might have stolen my picture off there.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 8th, 2003, 01:57:55 PM
Brielle grinned, amused at his politeness. There was nothing 'nice' about this Coco precinct. It was one of the older stationhouses and despite the many repeated coats of paint, it still carried that old, musty smell. They had been clamoring for a new home but so far nothing had come of it.

Her eyes lifted over his head to the wall behind. Plastered as high as the tallest Watch officer could reach, was picture after picture of criminals that were still on the loose. Right over Dasquian's head was a blank spot, where a poster had been removed.

"I think youre right. Some female more than likely,who wants to add you to her collection of 'Good Men Gone Bad'."

He smiled widely at that and rose to his feet. Indicating the hall she just came from, Brielle offered to show him the lab.

"Its nicer than most of the stationhouse but that still isnt saying much. If youd like to see it, I'll show you where I commit my crimes - I mean 'work'."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 8th, 2003, 02:03:35 PM
“Your superiors won’t mind?”

Dasquian gave a quick look around the room for any other officers. A few were looking at him, more often than not incredulously. Notoriously the Watch and Jedi did not get along well. They had conflicting methods – the Jedi saw the Watch as being too violent and the Watch distrusted the Jedi because of their use of the Force, among other reasons. It as usually just best if they went their separate ways. Perhaps this was not so in this case.

“Well I’d certainly like to have a look around, if you don’t mind. I don’t want to keep you at work any longer than you have to be. I know you must be looking forward to getting home.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 8th, 2003, 02:13:13 PM
"Zemil Vymes is my Commander and no, he wont mind if I show you the lab. This way."

Back down the hall she went with the taller Jedi in tow. Stopping, she swings open a closed door and steps inside, flicking the lights back on.

A long table commanded the center of the room, with cabinets and shelving along the walls. Her microscope, test tubes, bunsen burner and assorted other instruments and equipment sat spread out on the black-topped table.

"Not very impressive, is it? But, its home."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 8th, 2003, 02:16:08 PM
“I don’t think you told me you were in forensics.”

Dasquian commented as he approached the table and reached out a hand towards something technical looking, before reconsidering. He turned back around and swept a glance around the whole room. No windows. It was fairly gloomy in here, much like he imagined the whole building was. Where the Jedi LQ was meant to promote serenity, this obviously wasn’t trying to promote anything – just to facilitate the officers, giving them somewhere to do their job.

“Do you work alone?”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 8th, 2003, 02:50:33 PM
"I dont think I did tell you but it wasnt a deliberate oversight on my part. I just usually lump myself in with everyone else and say 'Im a cop'."

She watched Dasquian as he looked around the room and knew what he was seeing. The same thing that she did every time she walked into the precinct.

"Yeah, its all mine though I do have a couple of officers at my disposal if I need extra help or hands."

Readjusting her pouch, Brielle leaned against the counter.

"Id really like to get something to eat. Breakfast is looong gone. What about you? Hungry?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 8th, 2003, 02:54:16 PM
“A little.”

Dasquian hadn’t eaten. He didn’t like to think it was especially, so that he could go for something with Brielle, but it probably was. He smiled a bit, hoping that his stomach wouldn’t growl at the thought of food.

“Do you know anywhere nice? I’m afraid I don’t really eat anywhere outside of Yog’s for the most part,” he continued, going red a little, somewhat embarrassed at what a recluse he could be.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 8th, 2003, 03:06:32 PM
Brielle chuckled and walked to the door, gesturing to him.

"Master Jedi, the treat is mine tonight. Have you ever been to Milyardies? Its fairly new but the food is good. Underrated in my opinion. Come on..my speeder is in the garage - lets get it and go."

Ushering Dasquian from the lab, Brielle once again led the way. down the lift to the underground parking area and to her vehicle.

Leaving the station house behind, they took to the air and with a couple of well placed flashes of her lights, the lanes cleared and they arrived that much sooner. Acaana waved a hand in Dasquian's direction.

"You did not see that....or something."

She grabbed the Jedi's hand and led him inside the establishment. Taking a deep inhalation of air, she sighed.

"Doesnt it smell wonderful?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 8th, 2003, 03:11:01 PM
Dasquian looked down at his hand, held, then back up into the quiet bistro. It looked like there were only a small people inside, only a small few who had discovered what Brielle had – and she was right, it did smell delicious. A big smile spread over the Jedi’s lips. A waiter approached and nodded in greeting before offering to show the two to a table. They were guided to one with two seats, by the window with a surprisingly pleasant view.

Dasquian sat down and looked at the candle-in-a-bottle on the table, smiling. It wasn’t often now that people used candles but this place had them all over. It gave a nice atmosphere.

“I should get out more,” he murmured to himself as he picked up the menu that had been left on the table, flicking through it.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 8th, 2003, 03:16:09 PM
"Not meaning to be rude...why dont you? I know you have your obligations but youre certainly free to come and go as you please, right?"

Reaching around a page of his menu, Brielle pointed to a selection midway on the list.

"That one is excellent, if you like your meal a bit spicy. I think Im going to order the one below that...the stir-fry. Would you like to share a bottle of wine?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 8th, 2003, 03:21:18 PM
Dasquian smiled and nodded, but didn’t reply. His eyes were darting back and forth across the menu as he tried to pick something. At Yogs he knew where he was and what everything was like, where as out in the open world he was clueless. The closest thing he’d tasted to foreign cuisine lately was Kelt’s cooking.

“I suppose I just don’t have a reason to go out.”

He didn’t like booking a table for one. It always made him feel self-conscious and awkward at best. Even when he’d been with Xazor that would have been the case a lot … they lead busy lives, Xazor’s the most of the two, which often kept them apart. Perhaps that was how he had become so numb to such things. He had barely seen Eiphos after their marriage and even when courting Xazor they had been apart.

Snap out of it.

“I’ll have the stir-fry too, I think.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 8th, 2003, 03:26:43 PM
"You'll love it!"

She beamed across at him as the candlelight danced playfully on their skin.

"I dont want to sound presumptuious...but Id love to take you out and show you around. Thats not how it was supposed to come out. Makes you sound like a tourist. I mean....like this. Dinner or dancing or to the theater or to see a new holovid.'

She watched him pensively.

"....if youd like to."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 8th, 2003, 03:31:49 PM
“Dancing?”

Dasquian laughed nervously, folding his menu and setting it down as he remembered the few times he had danced – once had been in Yog’s, in attempt to help another friend with their self esteem. He’d danced, using the term loosely, like a Hutt, much to their amusement.

“I can’t dance, but I would like to go to the theatre. I didn’t even realize that Coruscant had theatres.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 9th, 2003, 12:04:16 AM
"Any kind of entertainment you want is out there, though sometimes you have to know where to look. If you'll tell me the type of theater you want, I can start looking for tickets tomorrow and maybe we can go this weekend?"

Their wine arrived and was poured by the waiter. With Dasquian's approval, she ordered for them both, then reutrned to the topic at hand.

"What do you mean you cant dance? Theres nothing to it, really except finding the rhythm."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 9th, 2003, 12:27:47 AM
“Perhaps I don’t have any rhythm,”

Dasquian chuckled and shook his head, taking a sip of his wine.

“I really should be able to, you know it’s just like combat… timing and such.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 9th, 2003, 07:09:35 AM
"We could always work on that, too. If you dont mind the observation, I think you look like youd be a very graceful dancer."

Lifting her glass, Bri took a sip then set it back down.

"Dasquian, what you said back at the stationhouse about if my boss would mind if I showed you the lab...and we both know that sometimes the Watch and Order dont see eye to eye....has anyone given you grief over that?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 9th, 2003, 09:54:54 AM
Dasquian smiled at the thought of dancing. He didn’t have the right build, but it didn’t seem quite like the Jedi thing to do. Then again, who was to say whether or not Jedi could do anything – if Ryla could belly dance, then … well, best not to think about that.

“Grief?” he asked, brow furrowing.

“I can’t say they have. I rarely interact with the Watch, to be honest. I haven’t been out on a patrol of Coruscant for some time now, so I really haven’t had the chance.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 9th, 2003, 01:12:12 PM
"Commander Vymes works well with the Jedi and the three that Ive had contact with were more than helpful. I think it would be in all of our best interest if our two groups could build a better working relationship."

She wagged a finger back and forth between them.

"Its got to start somewhere...you and I could get the ball rolling. Maybe we each could sponser some kind of 'open house' or something similar?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 9th, 2003, 01:17:21 PM
“I think that’s an excellent idea.”

Dasquian took a sip of his drink – just a little, he had always heard wine was to be drunk slowly and savored rather than gulped down.

“We could have it at Master Yoghurts. I think it would be easier for you lot to come to us, given that our numbers seem to be substantially larger than yours.”

He glanced about and realized that he should probably keep his voice down, a little quiet.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 9th, 2003, 01:24:45 PM
"The Bar and Grill? Thats a good idea and its neutral as well. It would help keep everyone calm. Yes, dinner!"

Placing their meals before them, the waiter left and Brielle immediately dug into hers, hunger silencing her for the moment. After several mouthfuls, she picked up the topic again.

"How many of the Jedi are 'against' the Watch? What kind of numbers are we talking...ballpark."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 9th, 2003, 01:26:53 PM
Dasquian was much less eager to devour what was before him. He cut himself a little chunk and lifted it.

“I’m not really sure. It depends on the individual. We all have different approaches. Some of us are total pacifists while others consider themselves warriors. I don’t think there is anyone you could say is entirely against the Watch, though.”

He popped the morsel into his mouth and nodded appreciatively.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 9th, 2003, 01:33:04 PM
"Im glad of that. Ive always thought of the Order as one I could go to for help no matter what the trouble was."

She noticed him picking at his food.

"Isnt it to your liking? Send it back and order something else if you like."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 9th, 2003, 01:38:00 PM
“No, it’s delicious,” Dasquain smiled as he raised another forkful.

“And you’re right, the Order is there to help whoever you are, whatever the problem is. I like to think of myself as a fairly good counselor on most things and you can guarantee whatever trouble you’re having there will be someone there to offer some advice or just give you a nudge in the right direction.”

The conversation had somehow reverted back to more serious topics now. Dasquian didn’t mind, though, even if he had enjoyed the cheery banter from earlier.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 9th, 2003, 01:41:44 PM
"I think youre wonderful!"

Brielle meant it. The only other person who would have helped her out in the state she had been in a few weeks ago, was her commander.

Feeling rather self-conscious at having blurted it out as she had, Bri smiled up apologetically.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 9th, 2003, 01:50:04 PM
“You’re too kind.”

Dasquian said into his plate as he smiled to himself, another bout of mousiness overcoming him as he picked and poked at his food for lack of wanting to look up.

“And quite wonderful yourself,”

He added, boosting his own self-confidence a little as he smiled, now at his glass – a little higher than the plate.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 9th, 2003, 01:56:44 PM
Her cheeks grew warm at his words but she didnt take them to heart. Brielle hadnt done anything to help Dasquian, aside from talk his leg off.

"Dasquian?"

She wanted him to look up.

"Im quite sincere about that. We were total strangers and what you did for me - only one other person would have done. That makes you very special to my way of thinking."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 9th, 2003, 02:04:33 PM
“Yes,”

Back to the plate it was. Perhaps he shouldn’t have lorded Brielle. It probably made him seem a little odd. With a sight sigh, he continued to slowly nibble away at his food, taking the occasional drink.

As he took another sip of the wine, he added quietly, “I’m a Jedi. We are supposed to show a little compassion.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 9th, 2003, 02:10:06 PM
Acaana, you twit! Youve gone and done it now...embarrassed the poor man.

"Im sorry - I shouldnt have said anything. Its just that I wanted to let you know how I felt."

Taking a sip of the wine, she sighed.

"Ive stuck my foot in it now, havent I?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 9th, 2003, 02:16:09 PM
“No, no.”

Dasquian looked up now, braving the distant lands beyond even his glass, and smiled.

“I’m not very good at this,” he gave a little shrug, “so you’ll need to stop me if I step out of line or say something ridiculous. I’m not the best socialite and far from being the most experienced.”

He paused.

“That probably makes me sound even more of a recluse. I should probably quit while I’m some where close to almost ahead.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 9th, 2003, 02:24:57 PM
She laughed then but it was open and easy and directed to both of them.

"What a pair we make! Its almost like the blind leading the blind."

Setting her fork down, she leaned towards him, a smile still creasing her face.

"I think we're becoming friends - at least, I know Id like that very much. How about we make an agreement to always be open with each other and not have to walk on eggshells?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 9th, 2003, 02:27:36 PM
“Alright.”

A more comfortable smile came over Dasquian now. He gave a little nod.

“Open it is… although I still have my standards. If I think something is going to offend, I won’t say it. It’s not my place to criticize other people - if you don't have anything good to say, or something like that.”

He sounded almost like a small child who had been given a list of do’s and don’ts to live by.

“Not that I think I would have anything like that to say about you.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 9th, 2003, 02:34:10 PM
"I hope I never give you reason to think bad of me. Im probably not near anywhere as patient as you, though and I do tend to get snippy with those who continuely try to push my buttons."

Sergeant Dirka Burckharf immediately came to mind but Brielle firmly slid that particular button-pusher back to her rightful place...
which was out of mind.

"Getting back to what we were originally talking of...I know that at the end of the month, the Twi'lek theater is putting on some type of anniversaty special. Would you like to go to that?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 9th, 2003, 02:40:05 PM
“Okay!”

Dasquian had eaten quite a bit now, without actually realizing it.

“I’ll buy us the tickets. I could do with having a look around some of the rest of Coruscant. I mustn’t have been to many places if I’ve missed out on seeing theatres… or perhaps I was too caught up in looking out for something out of the ordinary that I missed the little things.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 9th, 2003, 02:45:45 PM
"Great! I'll find out the times and when the tickets go on sell and pass it on to you."

One last bite and Brielle pushed her plate aside.

"Im stuffed. I cant remember the last time I ate like that! One more bite and I would explo - ooh..is that chocolate cake?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 9th, 2003, 02:49:05 PM
Dasquian hadn’t quite finished but politely moved his plate aside too, his eyes also drawn to the dessert trolley that was wheeling its way by. Calling it over, Dasquian grinned as he ordered two pieces of what looked like heaven sent chocolate cake. Layered and creamy and soooo bad. If there was a good way to ruin your training regime, it was with chocolate cake. He looked down at his daunting dessert and brimmed with a smile.

“Say,” he carefully cut a piece of cake of with his fork and pulled his longing gaze away from it.

“… What are you doing after this? I mean, I suppose you have to be home, for an early start at work.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 9th, 2003, 02:53:45 PM
"Nothing...not a thing. Is there something youd like to do?"

As tempting as the cake seemed just moments before, she was torn between taking a bite and giving Dasquian her full attention. After a few seconds tug-o-war, she laid her fork down.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 9th, 2003, 02:56:50 PM
“… I don’t know. I don’t have anything planned either, really.”

Dasquian realized after a moment that he had just parted a woman and her chocolate cake. If he didn’t have good reason to, there’d be hell to pay. It being nighttime, his array of potential ideas, options and destinations was slimmed.

“I was going to walk back through the park. You get a nice view of the city from one of the ridges there,” he commented, trying not to buckle under the chocolateless spotlight.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 9th, 2003, 03:01:41 PM
"A walk sounds lovely. Lets do."

Lifting her fork, she paused before slicing into the thick chocolate frosting. A smile played on her lips as she brought the fork to her mouth and began chewing slowly.

"Mmmm....this is sooo good! Im such a pushover for chocolate."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 9th, 2003, 03:07:19 PM
Dasquian smiled knowingly, “I don’t think many people could say otherwise.”

He took a bite himself and wondered why he didn’t eat chocolate more often, then of course remembering what a downer it could be on fitness. Then again, what was one chocolate cake for the sake of cheering up a friend? All for the greater good!

Quite unsurprisingly, he managed to polish off the cake in what was probably record time and drank the last of his wine to wash it down. He gave his chest a pat and exhaled a long breath.

“I think I shall have to come here more often.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 9th, 2003, 03:14:41 PM
Bri beamed from behind a forkful of cake.

"I told you it was good, didnt I? We could come here before and after the theater. I hope they offer this cake again."

Like her companion, she polished off the last bite then worried about her fitness...and her clothes still fitting.

Opening up her pouch, she withdrew her chit card and placed it with the bill, letting the waiter see to the payment.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 9th, 2003, 03:19:35 PM
What with the restaurant not being busy it took a few mere minutes for the waiter to return and hand the card back. He picked up the plates to clear them away as both Dasuian and Brielle stood, the former handing his share of the bill over to the latter in a handful of credits. He smiled as they made their way for the exit, thanking the staff as they departed, the poster boy and girl for the Jedi and Watch off into the night.

It was pretty chilly outside, which Dasquian noticed immediately. However unlike a normal young man he didn’t wear a jacket. He wore robes and a cloak. Still, that didn’t mean he had to stop being a gentleman.

Shrugging his robe a little off of his shoulder, he asked, “Do you want to put this on while we walk?”

Underneath he was wearing traditional Hallaeran garb, very unusual as far as normal standards went, but it suited him – all in forest greens. Suede and such.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 9th, 2003, 03:26:48 PM
With Dasquian's credits jingling in her pocket, she would put any would-be theif on alert. But neither one worried for their safety. her Watch issue weapon was tucked safely in her bag and his lightsaber flashed as it swayed at his hip.

His offer of his cloak was sweet but Brielle then worried about him staying warm.

"What about you? We could share it...drape it off our shoulders?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 9th, 2003, 03:31:04 PM
“Oh,” Dasquian hadn’t thought of that, “Okay.”

The Jedi robe could have made a sizeable tent for a small family if it had been used properly, so it would easily accommodate the two of them. Never the less, it was an awkward process, pulling it away and draping it around Brielle whilst trying not to stand in too close. He got self-conscious for a moment, wondering if it would have better to wait until he had a cleaner robe – not that this one was dirty, just that he’d been wearing it all day and … He really needed to stop worrying.

“This way,” he nodded off to where two walls parted into a little pathway that would eventually branch into one of the large faux parks dotted about Coruscant.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 9th, 2003, 03:36:33 PM
To the casual observer, they probably made a comical looking pair - Dasquian, so tall and with his long, straight blonde hair and Brielle, much shorter with a headful of golden curls.

It was surprising that the robe stayed in place but once they matched strides and worked the turns together, it was simple... and so much warmer.

There were more people in the park than Brielle would have imagined at this time of night.

"Do you come here often? I think this is only the third or fourth time Ive ever been."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 9th, 2003, 03:38:30 PM
“I guess I do. It’s a nice place. Valanya likes it,” he smiled as he looked around in the darkness than down at himself and Brielle in the moving tent.

“It’s so busy during the day though. You can only really get some peace and quiet – and time to appreciate it – at night. Plus,” he gave a nod up at the sky.

“You get a front row seat on the stars. That’s rare on Coruscant.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 9th, 2003, 03:44:02 PM
Tilting her head all the way back, she saw what he meant. The night sky was beautiful.

She had always loved the stars and still had a telescope in her closet at home. The penthouse she then shared with her parents offered a rare, clear view of the sky and the 'scope was used with regularity. I might have to drag it out again and invite Dasquian to come see.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 10th, 2003, 01:03:28 PM
They walked a little while in silence, with Dasquian glancing around to make sure no one was lurking about in the shadows – as force of habit. It would have been just his luck to bump into a darksider while out on a quiet walk with Brielle.

He cleared his throat, “This is nice.”

Glancing down, he saw that they were still walking a foot or so apart, so casually drifted inwards, pulling the cloak more closely about himself.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 10th, 2003, 02:10:55 PM
Brielle grinned and linked her arm through his as he moved closer in to her.

"Thats much better...warmer. You dont mind this do you?"

She was referring to their linked arms and had already gotten the distinct feeling that Dasquian didnt mind one bit.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 10th, 2003, 02:14:44 PM
“Oh, no.”

Dasquian smiled. He was doing that a lot tonight. He’d wake up in the morning looking like he’d slept with a coat hanger in his mouth, probably – but at that time he didn’t mind. He was enjoying himself, even if they only were walking.

All of a sudden, the Jedi felt something drip on his head. He looked up and once more a little splash hit his cheek. Out of no where, clouds had hauled themselves over the stars and were swelling at an alarming rate. It was only drizzle for the moment, but soon…

“… It’s raining.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 10th, 2003, 02:38:40 PM
In unison, the both dragged his cloak up over their heads and then just looked at each other. Bri started laughing.

"We have a choice to make, Im thinking. Stand here, keep walking or run for the cover of that pavillion. You decide - Im fine with any of them."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 10th, 2003, 02:41:50 PM
“What’s wrong with a little rain?”

A childish somewhat wistful grin came over Dasquian as he ducked out from beneath the cloak, leaving Brielle with the whole thing over her like some ghastly beige veil. He chuckled at the sight of this before looking up into the sky once more, the cool rain running over his skin.

“It’s nice,” he lowered his gaze back down to Brielle.

“But if you want to hide under there for a while,” he gave a nod towards the small shelter erected not too far off.

“Then by all means, let’s.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 10th, 2003, 02:50:32 PM
"Anything a Jedi can do..."

Pulling off the robe, she tossed it on one shoulder and let the rain pour down over her. It was only rain after all.

A small depression close to Dasq had already gathered a bit of water and Brielle grinned wickedly. Running up beside him, she jumped and came down with both feet squarely in the puddle, sending the spray of water in his direction and throroughly soaking her shoes.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 10th, 2003, 02:52:15 PM
Dasquian ducked backwards – why exactly, he didn’t know. After all, whether or not he was hit by a puddle didn’t affect the fact that the rain was going to drench him anyway. He matched mischievous grin, however, and returned the spray – using the Force to knock a bit of the water from the dip Brielle was in right back up at her.

“Anything you can do, a Jedi can do better.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 10th, 2003, 02:58:00 PM
Her mouth formed a little 'o'.

"That is so cheating!"

Stomping her feet rapidly, she soon had dispersed all the water from the small hollow and was looking for more.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 10th, 2003, 03:01:38 PM
A few more splashes and some laughs as the Jedi made a sharp retreat. Dasquian’s robes were already becoming soggy and so he made for the pergola. He ducked beneath its frame, slightly breathless and snapped back up immediately, trying to spot Brielle – who appeared to have disappeared somewhere. He decided to give her a fair fight and not use the Force to find her, instead searching through the darkness with keen eyesight.

“I know you’re out there!”

A few seconds later, he added, feigning anger.

“You better not have ruined my cloak!”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 10th, 2003, 03:05:18 PM
As soon as Dasquian had taken off running, Brielle headed off in a parallel trajectory, ducking low as she neared the overhead shelter.

Quietly, she laid his cloak down on a table and glanced around. There, dripping from the overhang was a perfectly running rivulet of water. She held her cupped hands beneath it and went off to find her quarry.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 10th, 2003, 03:07:33 PM
Dasquian was bordering on becoming worried. Surely a watch officer couldn’t be ambushed … but he still felt a pang of anxiety. Perhaps now searching more seriously as his eyes moved back and forth, he tried to pick out any sign of his cloak bobbing above the trees or bushes back could see nothing. The Knight strode out from beneath the gazebo and looked back and forth – it was difficult to see, and with the rain becoming louder he couldn’t hear.

Couldn’t hear anyone creeping up behind him…

Brielle Acaana
Sep 10th, 2003, 03:12:23 PM
Her hands were pressed tightly together, vainly trying to retain as much of the water as she could.

Dasquian was leaning forward, searching for her out in the park...and his position left a perfect gap between the collar of his shirt and the back of his neck.

One more step and......her hands parted and she squealed with laughter, spinning and running for cover.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 10th, 2003, 03:15:58 PM
Dasquian jumped, gasped and twisted around, almost reaching for his saber on instinct. He saw a Brielle shaped figure darting for cover behind the marquee’s walls and slowly became to make his way towards her hideaway. As he walked, the water wriggled its way down his back and he noticed the cold once again. It was like being tickled by an invisible hand.

“Oh, you’re getting it for that one… no one crosses one of the Watch’s most wanted men and gets away,” he growled out, sidling left as his counterpart came into view.

Right above Brielle was a tree, and upon the tree was a leaf and purely by chance the left had a small reservoir of water collected in it. With a wave of his hand the basin was upturned and its contents spilling down onto Brielle.

“Oops!”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 10th, 2003, 03:21:37 PM
Brielle caught her breath as the water dripped directly onto her head. she shook a warning finger at him.

"Listen you! I have stun cuffs and I know how to use them!"

She darted for the cover of shadows, hanging onto her pouch so that it wouldnt flap and bang against her side, giving away her location.

Circling slowly, she headed for the pagoda once again, wanting to make sure that Dasquians cloak was still safe and sound where she had left it. Then, the revenge would continue anew.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 10th, 2003, 03:24:53 PM
“Oh really? Come on then. Cuff me. I dare you!”

Dasquian’s voice carried a laugh as he side stepped, trying to lure out or at least get his sights locked onto Brielle once again. She was being pretty sneaky as far as hiding went. It was fairly lucky that no one else was around, because for a Jedi and Watch officer, they would have looked awfully childish.

He stood, arms outstretched with his wrists pressed together – that had to be an almost irresistible offer. A soaking wet elf, and a submissive one at that, was a rare thing.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 10th, 2003, 03:30:22 PM
"You want me to think its that easy, dont you, Master Jedi? Ha! An officer of the Watch cant be tricked that handily!"

Her voice drifted out from a different location now as she kept circling, drawing ever closer.

"Youre sneakiness is Sith-like at best. Are you sure your cloak shouldnt be black??"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 10th, 2003, 03:35:22 PM
“I confess my sins,” his eyes turned skyward.

“Lock me up and throw away the key. I’ve been a bad, bad elf.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 10th, 2003, 03:39:34 PM
She sprung out at him then - sans handcuffs - and shook her head at him, flinging the water from her hair on him.

Turning to make good her getaway, her slick-soled shoes finally betrayed her and down she went, strewn out in an embarressing heap at his feet.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 10th, 2003, 03:42:01 PM
Dasquian looked down and dropped into a crouch, a little seriousness flitting across his expression. Reaching out a hand, he searched her expression for any sign of pain.

“Are you alright?”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 10th, 2003, 09:55:27 PM
Rolling onto her back, she grinned up at the lanky Jedi.

"You mean besides bruising my pride, feeling foolish and tearing the knee of my pants? Yeah, Im great."

Holding out her hand, she hopped to her feet as Dasquian stood and gave a tug. As wet as she was, Brielle knew that brushing off wouldnt do any good but she made the attempt and succeeded only in smearing it all about.

"Next time we're together, remind me to stash a pair of running shoes in my bag."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 11th, 2003, 11:43:27 AM
“On the plus side, the rain seems to have lightened a little now,”

He glanced down at himself and then at Brielle.

“Not that that will change the fact that we’re soaking though, eh?”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 11th, 2003, 01:45:00 PM
It was true. Dasquian was as wet as she but from the smile on his face, he had enjoyed the romp as well.

"It was worth a little wetness. I havent 'played' like that in a very long time."

His cloak came to mind and she hurried over to the table to retrieve it.

"Save me from the wrath of an angry Jedi if I forgot this."

Handing the soggy bundle to him, she peered up at the sky, seeing a star twinkle through the clouds.

"Looks to be almost over."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 11th, 2003, 01:54:04 PM
“What a shame,” he winked.

Dasquian bundled his cloak up in his arms and wrung a little of the water out of it.

“Where to now then,” he said as they began to walk again, following the pre-marked path through the park.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 11th, 2003, 01:57:51 PM
"Anywhere! This is your night to pick and choose and Im game for anything. Youve got me all wound up, now."

Brielle grinned at him as they walked along side by side, watching as the park slowly began to refill with people once more.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 11th, 2003, 02:08:19 PM
“Wound up?”

He canted his head in curiosity. Being wound up could mean many different things for different people.

“Is that a good thing?”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 11th, 2003, 02:32:49 PM
"Oh, yes, its great! Im ready to run some more and laugh and ... you almost drew your lightsaber earlier didnt you? That one time I came up from behind?"

She stopped and looked all around them, then dragged Dasquian by the hand to the back of a small out building. Her eyes twinkled with mischief and anticipation.

"Can I see it?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 11th, 2003, 02:35:39 PM
Dasquian looked about; suddenly feeling like just the thought of igniting the saber was somehow incriminating him. Never the less, he palmed the silver hilt from its clip and held it out – mostly for dramatic effect – in his hand. It was a slim cylinder, made of worn looking metal, with a single button about three quarters up the hilt. With a single push of the switch an orange blade cut the air, which Dasquian twisted effortlessly, causing the soft static-hum of the blade to become momentarily louder.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 11th, 2003, 02:46:26 PM
Brielle drew her breath in sharply as the blade erupted, casting its glow over them and the building. Her grin of awe and wonder spread from ear to ear.

"Why does it make that sound? Is it true that you have to make your own, because I heard that a while back. Why is it orange? Is it losing power?"

She could have continued the questioning all night had Dasquian not started chuckling.

"What?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 11th, 2003, 02:50:05 PM
“It’s making the noise because it is constantly reacting with the particles of air around it,” he explained.

“And yes, you do have to make your own… although it’s not particularly difficult. Finding the crystals to use in the construction is the hard part. As for why it’s orange…”

Dasquian gave a little shrug.

“…I just like that color!”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 11th, 2003, 02:53:14 PM
"You get to chose your own? Could you make it any color you wanted and how would you do that...change the color, I mean?"

Slowly, she reached a finger toward the hilt.

"Does it get hot? I know it must expend a lot of energy."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 11th, 2003, 02:56:37 PM
The blade disengaged with a snap.

“The crystal which you use to construct it determines the color, so it is all dependant on what variety of crystals you can find – and yes, you’re right, it can get quite hot sometimes. The grip can make it hard on your hands after a while to.”

He turned the tube over in his hands, looking at the once smooth now somewhat tarnished surface.

“I wouldn’t trade it for anything, though.”

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Sep 11th, 2003, 03:11:04 PM
Her finger traced the length of the saber hilt and she noticed the little scratches and dents on its surface. Brielle looked up at him, her expression serious now.

"Have you killed anybody with it?"

Brielle Acaana
Sep 11th, 2003, 03:16:11 PM
Her finger traced the length of the saber hilt and she noticed the little scratches and dents on its surface. Brielle looked up at him, her expression serious now.

"Have you killed anybody with it?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 11th, 2003, 03:17:03 PM
He watched Brielle’s expression as she stood engrossed in the saber. There was a certain something mystical, perhaps even forbidden, about it. They were supposed to be rare and treasured weapons, bound to their wielders very life. Seeing one up close usually meant that a few seconds later, you were dead.

“… I don’t know. I hope not.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 11th, 2003, 03:26:02 PM
"You dont know if you killed someone?"

She glanced down at her leather pouch which held her Watch issue.

"I havent had to shoot anyone...buts it come close a time or two."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 11th, 2003, 03:28:52 PM
“I have used it in combat at times… where it was difficult to tell what was going on. I have good control over the blade, but I may have injured somewhat inadvertently.”

He looked down and with a sigh pushed the weapon back into its place on his belt. A sadness had overcome him, all of a sudden.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 11th, 2003, 03:35:21 PM
Brielle studied his face and noted the change.

"Im sorry, Dasquian. I didnt mean to make you sad."

She leaned up, kissed his cheek, then linked her arm through his.

"Lets go get some caffe."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 11th, 2003, 03:42:22 PM
A little smile found its way onto his lips and he nodded. Cloak bundled under one arm, with his other linked through Brielle’s, they once again began to walk. It had been an interesting night. They’d gone from playful to somber and back again. Quite odd.

“I bet the city will be busy now, with everyone finishing work… probably out getting drunk. You know, that’s one of this planets biggest problems – frivoling away money on alcohol and ending up in a total rut, both economically and spiritually.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 11th, 2003, 03:47:42 PM
She was glad that it was still semi-dark. Her face flushed a dull red at his words. Brielle knew they werent directed at her but it was her drunken escapade at the B&G that led to their meeting.

She didnt reply.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 11th, 2003, 03:49:50 PM
Dasquian felt a little unease and glanced down in the darkness at Brielle. He realized a moments after speaking how his words must have sounded and choked down a little bit of embarrassment.

“I didn’t mean you… you weren’t… I mean… they’re…”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 12th, 2003, 01:47:09 PM
"Its alright, Dasquian. I deserve to be included in that. I just havent been myself lately, not for the past month or so."

She didnt look up but kept walking along beside him, staring down at the pathway.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 12th, 2003, 01:50:57 PM
He felt a niggling bit of anxiety about his next question, but felt as though it needed to be asked.

“Is there… some reason why?”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 12th, 2003, 01:59:33 PM
Internally, Brielle hum-hawed around, not wanting to bring up the subject of him.

"You know - the guy I told you about...."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 12th, 2003, 02:03:38 PM
“Oh. Yes.”

Dasquian nodded, as though cutting the conversation to an end quickly. It was probably best not to pull this particular issue to the surface once again.

“Well hopefully I can change that, cheer you up a bit in the coming weeks..”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 12th, 2003, 02:07:45 PM
Smiling weakly, she nodded. The truth was, Dasquian had already helped more than he could probably ever know. At least there was light at the end of the tunnel now.

"Youve already been a great help, Dasquian. Thank you."

Dark hair and even darker eyes rose up unbidden in her minds' eye. Remkah.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 12th, 2003, 02:25:11 PM
He wasn’t sure where to go next – literally or with the conversation. Bringing up alcohol had lead to digging his own grave and now the mood was dampened. They were supposed to be going for coffee, but now it almost felt like if they did, they would turn back to talking about the depressing things in life and that wasn’t what he, and most likely Brielle, wanted. They walked in silence until they emerged back onto the street, out of the park. There were a few shop windows lit up, which Dasquian stood looking at as passersby jostled the pair.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 12th, 2003, 02:34:22 PM
The cigarette smoke curled up over his head as he smiled lazily over at her through the mist of the rainbow waterfall and reached for her hand -

"Hey, watch where youre going!"

A couple around their own ages had bumped into them while staring lovingly into each others eyes, knocking Brielle against Dasquian and him against the outter wall of the storefront that had stopped beside.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 12th, 2003, 02:46:47 PM
Dasquian, barged into the wall, winced slightly and looked down at Brielle who had that misty-eyed expression on her face again. If she didn’t get cheered up soon he felt like he was going to tear up. The Jedi sighed in annoyance at the rude people who had just bumped into them before motioning for Brielle to follow as he crossed the road towards one of the arty little coffee houses.

As they stepped into warmth enveloped them and a few eyes looked over. Most didn’t bother, however. It was a place frequented by cynics and poets, too wrapped up in their own worlds to acknowledge the presences of others.

“Nice,” Dasquian commented quietly, noticing the soft beat of some kind of Mid Rim jazz playing over the speakers.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 12th, 2003, 03:08:44 PM
The young Watch officer was feeling the call - gods, how she would have loved a drink about now.

Instead, her nostrils were assailed by the assorted aromas of different caffes as they entered the shop.

Dasquian selected a table for them and they settled in. A waitress sauntered over for their order and waited expectantly as the Jedi perused the menu.

"Just plain coffee for me...strong."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 12th, 2003, 03:10:51 PM
“Nothing for me, thanks.”

Both the waitress and Brielle gave him an odd look, but she went off to fetch the single order regardless. Dasquian smiled glumly.

“I’ll not be able to sleep if I drink any... I’m like a child.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 12th, 2003, 03:19:44 PM
Brielle stared at her hands silently, then looked up at her companion.

"Its not your fault, Dasquian. Hes always there, just below the surface. I never know when something will trigger it.."

Se shook her head.

"That sounds so incredibly stupid, even to me. I was only with him for one evening yet it feels like weeks - months, even."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 12th, 2003, 03:23:28 PM
“Sometimes that’s all it takes… just one meeting to click with someone.

He gave a vague shrug. After all, he and Brielle had only met briefly and they were becoming good friends now as a result of that. Although, it obviously wasn’t as strong as it had been for Brielle with Remkah.

“It’s happened with me before.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 12th, 2003, 03:27:05 PM
"How long did it take you to get over her...or have you?"

Their chairs were set close together, as were everyones - it was a coffee house after all and mostly couples came here. Brielle leaned in towards him and rested her head against his shoulder as she waited for his response.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 12th, 2003, 03:29:10 PM
“I don’t know…”

He looked down at Brielle than back up and sighed a little.

“I hope so. It’s better this way,” he assured himself.

“I’m looking forward to broader horizons…”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 12th, 2003, 03:40:44 PM
She nodded in agreement, her cheek brushing up and down his arm.

"Me, too. Maybe I was supposed to meet him for a purpose, for him to teach me or show me something....I just wish I knew what it was. I know there has to be a reason for this - I dont go around falling for men overnight."

Brielle turned her face up to look at him.

"Maybe you'll have one of those Jedi visions or something that can give you the answer to my problem."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 01:40:45 AM
“Maybe.”

Dasquian smiled back down at Brielle - He had never had a vision in his life.

“Maybe you just needed to meet him, so that you would realize something’s about your life… tings that you need but didn’t think you needed.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 01:59:26 AM
She hadnt thought she [/I]needed[/I] anything. Remkah proved her wrong. He showed what was missing from her life and unfortunately for her, he wasnt to be included.

Still...maybe in bringing her 'heart' back to life was what his purpose had been. But where did she go from here?

The waitress arrived and she sat up, digging in her pocket for the credits due.

"Keep the change. Are you sure you dont want anything, Dasquian?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 02:04:02 AM
“I’m sure.”

“We have a great range of small desserts?”

Dasquian’s smile broadened a moment, “No, thanks. We’ve already eaten.”

The waitress buzzed back off to one of the other beret wearing patrons.

“The Force works in mysterious ways. Sometimes you think something is good, when in fact it will only lead down a dark path – just as the reverse can be possible. It may seem like it hurts now, but its all for a reason and I am sure that reason will become clear soon enough…”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 02:23:31 AM
His voice and tone were soft, lulling in their peacefulness and she could feel her body and mind relaxing.

Cupping her hands around the mug, she sipped at the steaming brew as the music played.

"A dark path? Do you think thats what it was?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 02:27:17 AM
“I didn’t mean that occasion… just in general,” he made a vague gesture with one hand.

“Things are not always what they seem. Life is only so long, for most species – you should try and live it as happily as possible.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 02:38:02 AM
"I could think of several things that would help make me happy. A promotion and new rank, for starters. A new stationhouse would be great..."

Bri's thoughts drifted on, mentally listing a few more items before deciding on the final one.

"Someone to come home to - to hold me at night and to talk to. That would make me the happiest."

Her head tilted up.

"What about you?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 02:41:51 AM
“Those last two wouldn’t be so bad… I want Valanya to be happy more than anything, so I suppose it’s a matter of finding someone who shares that love for her.”

Dasquian’s lips frowned slightly.

“Which isn’t very likely unless it’s her mother, I suppose.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 02:46:40 AM
"I wouldnt be too sure about that. A lot of women might like the idea of having a child but not doing all the work of bearing it. Kind of an 'instant' family. Thats not a bad idea, really."

Now that the caffe had cooled to where she could actually drink it, Brielle finished it off quickly.

"That wasnt bad...but it wasnt Yog's."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 08:40:32 AM
“You know, half of the food there is replicated yet, it still somehow manages to be better than any other diner on the whole planet.”

Having delivered his little fact, Dasquian turned back to the conversation.

“Maybe you’re right about that family thing, though. There was a Padawan at the Order who really liked Valanya. I think she would have been quite happy to look after her, as her mother.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 08:44:21 AM
"Would have? Past tense?"

Bri leaned against his arm again, quietly soaking up the light physical contact.

"It would make sense to to have someone from the Order fill the role.....but....its not really my place to make judgements or give advice."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 08:47:13 AM
“Well… I suppose she still would, but I would want the person caring for Valanya to be someone I cared for. I want her to grow up in a real family.. with her mother and father around, even if her ‘mother’ is someone other than Xazor.”

His head fell a little, so that it was just resting on top of Brielle’s.

“They wouldn’t have to be a Jedi, just someone who was happy with their ‘daughter’ becoming a Jedi…”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 09:05:02 AM
"I was just thinking of some of your earlier statements, about needing to get out more and see what the city has to offer. Theres a good chance that if you hooked up with another Jedi, your daughter might not get the same opportunity to get out and see for herself."

Her eyes closed but not from tiredness. It felt so good sitting there with Dasquian and just being. Not worrying about status or power or any of the other nonimportant everyday complications that consumed so many others.

His peaceful aura surrounded her, enveloping her in its calming grace as they sat propped together.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 09:11:03 AM
“So you think I should find someone who isn’t a Jedi.”

He would have nodded, were it not for his chin being against the top of Brielle’s head.

“Then she’d have a wider view of the world and what she could become…”

He sighed.

“I shouldn’t impose being a Jedi on her, but I do hope she become one.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 09:16:08 AM
"I didnt say you shouldnt find a Jedi. I was simply offering an idea to the contrary."

His sigh rocked them both gently as his chest expanded then deflated.

"Is becoming a Jedi your desire or hers?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 09:23:49 AM
“I don’t know what she wants yet. I would love it if she wanted to become like me, but if she doesn’t…”

Dasquian ventured an arm around Brielle and mentally attributed this to not having a coffee cup to hold onto.

“… I’ll support her in whatever choice she makes.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 09:35:59 AM
"I think thats wonderful, Dasquian."

Brielle herself couldnt have told if she were referring to his ideals concerning his offspring or the arm he slipped around her waist. Finally deciding she meant both, Bri nodded her head slowly, heedful of his chin.

"My own father felt the same way and it was so great knowing that he would support me no matter what I chose. I always felt secure knowing he was there for me."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 09:46:21 AM
“Hopefully Vala will think the same of me.”

He smiled, more happily now. Across the other side of the shop, one of the patrons had joined in a reading session and was reciting a few choice haiku. Someone had a set of little drums out and was patting them, while another toted a big double bass. He couldn’t help but chuckle. They looked so wrapped up in everything, that they probably didn’t realize how odd they looked. Then again, the same could have been said for Dasquian and Brielle earlier on.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 09:50:02 AM
Brielle tilted her head back to look up at him, Dasquian's chin now resting on her forehead. Wrinkling her nose, she signified her thoughts about the reading.

"The drums and bass are alright. I liked the music they were playing before."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 09:54:27 AM
Dasquian peeked down at the eyes looking up at him, “I don’t think you can call this music.”

He smiled and lifted his head, getting a better look at the crowd on the stage.

“I think I could probably play a better tune on my bow.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 10:05:47 AM
"Do you play?"

Her gaze returned to the odd looking assortment on stage then shifted quickly back to him.

"You have a bow? As in 'bow and arrow'?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 10:06:59 AM
“I don’t play, no,” Dasquian grinned.

“And yes I do have a bow and arrow, but I don’t think you could get a decent tune out of them… that was my point.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 10:16:47 AM
"Can I shoot it sometime? I took archery in school and loved it. I also play piano."

Bri laid an opposite arm across his as they continued listening to the torcherous melody being screeched out.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 10:20:06 AM
“Sure. My brother and I practice every other day. You’re welcome to come join us.”

He said nothing for a little while, and then as if the idea had just popped into his head said:

“Do you like horse riding?”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 10:28:05 AM
Her reaction was immediate and left no room for doubt as she turned to face him fully.

"I love horses! We used to own a couple when I was in private school and I rode every chance I got."

Her smile spread.

"Does the Order keep equines?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 10:31:15 AM
“The Order doesn’t, but Aaron and I used to ride them a lot when we were younger.”

Those were good memories of some good times, back when they had been close and when things had been so much simpler than they were now.

“I had a horse at the Order for a while, but when we moved to Coruscant it really wasn’t fair to bring her with us… sold her to a ranch on Yavin. I miss slipping into the saddle.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 10:44:13 AM
"I know a great stable with very good horses - the owner is a friend of mine. I know she would let us ride if we wanted."

It was pleasingly surprising that she and Dasquian were discovering so many similarities in their likes and dislikes.

"I can call her tomorrow if you wish."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 10:50:59 AM
Dasquian nodded, “I’d like that.”

This was pleasantly unusual. Just as he could sense Brielle was happy that they had things in common, he too was pleased. It was rare to meet people who you got on with and who shared so many of your passions in life.

“Aaron will be jealous. If you don’t mind, I’d like to give him your friends number, so he could go some time too.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 11:02:20 AM
"Id be glad to. Or he could come with us, if youd rather that."

Brielle fell silent for a bit, her mind off on a project that she had given some thought to several times in the past.

Though it would have to be off planet and she would need to find someone to be caretaker, she had often considered buying some land of her own and having a small farm, complete with livestock. If Dasquian could find the time to come with her occasionaly, it would well be worth the expense.

The trio on stage finally sat down and the light applause that followed was more one of relief than appreciation. Another lone person, with datapad in hand stepped onto the stage and Brielle groaned.

"Is there somewhere else youd like to go?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 11:08:06 AM
Dasquian didn’t want to say, but he’d rather Aaron didn’t go. Aaron was far more out going than he was as he didn’t, however selfish it seemed, want him figuratively stealing Brielle away.

“I don’t really know anywhere other than the Order and the Senate building… sorry.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 11:12:37 AM
She thought for a moment on two separate ideas.

"Theres a new holovid showing...spies, espionage and the like. Its on at several locations if youd like to go see it."

The thought that they could return to her penthouse was left unsaid.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 11:14:24 AM
Dasquian had sat up and stretched both arms up above his head, neglecting to return his arm to its former position around Brielle.

“Your call. If you want to go and see it… I don’t really mind what we do. It’s nice just having someone to talk to.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 11:26:46 AM
"Lets do. We can sit in the back and whisper so as not to bother anybody else."

They both rose and stepped out into the night air, which had cooled even more, thanks to the rain. Their time in the coffee shop had allowed them both to dry fairly well but it was still chilly and Brielle wrapped her arms around each other.

"My speeder is a good walk back that way."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 11:30:57 AM
Dasquian caught Brielle shivering and wished that his cloak hadn’t ended up all soggy. He clicked his tongue in a quiet tut before he hooked his arm back around Brielle and pulled her in close.

“I should have learnt how to boost my speed… I could have ran and carried you,” he said, with a weak laugh.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 11:37:19 AM
"How to what?"

Her expression matched her tone, both clearly puzzled at his meaning...except for the carrying part. She grinned, teasing him.

"You could still carry me. Ive always thought everyone should have their own personal Jedi slave."

In jest, she poked the tip of her tongue out at his arched brows.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 12:03:35 PM
“It would probably be slower, but if you want,”

Dasquians expression turned to an equally teasing grin.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 12:09:12 PM
"Ohhhh...it would be nice but then everyone would be stopping us and asking 'How do I get my own Jedi slave?!' and you would get worn out simply from holding me, then Id have to beat you in public....it could get ugly. I think its best if I just walk - this time."

Bri cut her eyes sidelong up at him.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 12:13:23 PM
“Very well, Master,” he replied obediently, bobbing his head.

“But if you do want a wampaback ride… don’t hesitate to ask.”

He flashed another smile before looking off ahead. It wasn’t that long a walk really, not when you were in good company.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 12:29:50 PM
Brielle grinned up at him.

"Youre so easy to talk to and spend time! I cant imagine that the ladies havent snapped you up already or arent fighting over you...or something."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 12:37:15 PM
“Maybe they see me as unapproachable, since I’m a Knight and a Council member and all, and most of the Masters and Knights are already taken so its only Padawan’s left.”

He gave a little shrug.

“Maybe they’re fighting over me behind my back? … although I’d really hate to think that was the case.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 12:43:30 PM
"Oh, Im sure that if they are 'male oriented' there are definite arguements."

She couldnt blame them. Dasquian was near perfect. Brave, gentlemanly, handsome, thoughtful - he had it all.

"Maybe I should tag after you, ust to keep you safe?"

Brielle laughed.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 12:48:44 PM
“Its funny you should say that… my brother did actually get tagged by another one of the Padawans. He was given a Cizerack slave pendant and didn’t realize it. I think he still wears it sometimes. It marks him out as being the property of one of the Cizerack, which is quite odd since they don’t get on particularly well.”

Brielle looked up at Dasquian, disbelieving, and he gave an impish smile in return.

“They have an odd hierarchy on their planet and he some how got caught up in it. I managed to wriggle out of it, only because I was acting as the Cizeracks master.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 01:06:08 PM
"I remember when 'tagging' was something you did during a game. That makes it sound like youre an animal or something."

Acaana patted her pockets, front and back.

"Now where did I put that tranq gun?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 01:09:43 PM
“You don’t need to sedate me.”

The Jedi made an angelic face – and it was believable!

“I’ll come quietly.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 01:19:02 PM
Brielle studied his face as she side-stepped someone sitting on the walkway instead of actually walking on it. They were close to her vehicle now...ot wouldnt be much longer.

"I think you would come quietly, but wheres the fun in that? I didnt rank 7th in my class in firearms just to let my training got to waste."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 01:22:08 PM
“I suppose if you get off on shooting me with tranq darts I could… get used to it?”

Dasquian cringed at the thought of it, but was laughing anyway. He knew that she wouldn’t really do that. At least he hoped she wouldn’t!

“If that’s the case, then surely you have to let me use some of my skills on you.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 01:24:54 PM
"Your skills?? Master Belargic, do tell! It sounds very exciting."

She was laughing openly, their joking having taken quite a silly turn yet it was a needed relief for both Jedi and Watch officer, whose jobs could be stressful indeed.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 01:27:43 PM
“Well, aside from the mind tricks… hand-to-hand and melee combat are my specialties, with empathy to a lesser extent. Although these are only my Jedi trained skills. I wouldn’t want to show all of my hand at once.”

He winked knowingly, and spotted that Brielle’s speeder was right up ahead.

“Here we are.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 01:36:08 PM
"Going to save some for an ambush, are you? I knew you had a dark streak behind that innocent exterior...I didnt buy it for a minute, I tell you!"

Unlocking the speeder with the remote, they slid in and she started it up. Easing smoothly out into traffic, she took her time in reaching the holovid house. Bri found herself rather relunctant to have to share Dasquian with a theater full of people.

They arrived though and exited the speeder and Acaana paid for the tickets as it had been her idea. Handing the tall blonde his, together they entered and searched the back of the theater for two secluded seats.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 01:39:19 PM
Much to Dasquians surprise, the back row wasn’t too busy. He had heard stories about the back row’s of cinema’s. Regardless, he sat down in the comfortable chair and stretched his legs out in the minute amount of leg space they had. He shifted a bit in the chair to get comfortable, side glancing at Brielle every so often – who seemed to have gotten seated and happy quickly, as opposed to his fidgeting.

“Which movie are we seeing?” he asked in a quiet voice, as some adverts for sponsors had already begun.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 01:48:45 PM
"The one about the spies and such...remember, I told you. Will you....cant you....here! Move to the last seat."

Brielle had him take the seat against the wall and she sat beside him, plunking his robe down on the seat next to hers. Now, he had more room.

"Turn a bit...no, sideways. Good...now stretch that leg out and this one..."

Lifting his leg closest to her, Brielle set it acros her own then smiled.

"Hows that?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 01:53:58 PM
Dasquian nodded and smiled in the darkness.

“Yes,” he whispered rather loudly.

Soon enough, however, once the adverts were showing future films and the Jedi’s mind was wandering back to how he was a little uncomfortable, he had shifted his leg back down and pushed the arm rest up out of the way and repositioned himself. He hadn’t been into one of these places since … well, he couldn’t remember when. Just as the chorus of some dramatic music went up on one of the feature trailers, Dasquian shifted and leant against Brielle. That was comfortable.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 01:58:58 PM
She shifted beside him, allowing him more room and slid her arm up along the back of his chair. Unconciously, her fingers began to play and twist with the long blonde locks and she was quite unaware of it doing so.

The holovid played on, with the appropriate 'ohhhs and ahhhs' sounding from those watching. She saw some of the movie but spent most of the time studying the profile of the man beside her.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 02:03:16 PM
Dasquian watched the story, occasionally wondering who the people had asked for factual help in the production as a lot of the weapons use was very badly done. However more so than this he was thinking about the person beside him. He would looked out of the corner of his eye at her every so often and see she was looking back, so quickly dart his eyes back to the screen.

He could feel one of his braids being fiddled with too, but didn’t react instead just smiling and chuckling quietly at the film in what seemed like the right places. In a potential bold move, he let one hand come to rest on Brielle’s leg, but still didn’t look to her.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 02:10:10 PM
Both brows shot up as Dasquian's hand slid onto her leg. She could see herself doing something like that...she had a bold streak at times, but the Jedi had confessed timidity earlier. Could this possibly mean....?

Bri turned her face to the screen, a part of her feeling like she should be ashamed for even thinking the way she was but the idea had been there before.

She knew that if Dasquian had suggested spending the night together, she wouldnt have hesitated, not for a second. Looking down at the long, slender fingers, Brielle placed her hand over his and smiled.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 02:15:15 PM
With Brielle’s hand on his he felt a little more confident and upturned his palm, lacing his fingers through hers and giving her hand a light squeeze. Somehow having the noise of the holovid drowning out any chance of conversation made it much easier to act. Absently brushing his thumb back and forth, Dasquian smiled to himself. He felt comfortable and hope that Brielle did too – he knew all too well how awkward it could be to say no to someone’s advances.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 02:24:16 PM
In her minds' eye, Brielle could see how the tow of them might look to an outsider - every bit the part of lovers who knew one another completely.

She turned her face to him again, the debate in her mind flying thick and fast. Should she or shouldnt she? What would he say? Would he turn her down? Or the worse case senario - would he still want to see her afterwards?

That was the biggie and she swallowed hard. Taking a deep breath, she took the plunge and leaned her lips up to his ear, her voice the barest of whispers.

"Would you want to come back to my place?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 02:30:20 PM
Dasquian almost jumped at the feeling of warmth breath on his skin. He swallowed his heart back down into his chest, only to find it was clambering its way back to his throat within seconds.

“aahuhh….”

For the first time he turned to look down at Brielle, who was staring straight back at him expectantly, with what looked like a hint of fear. He opened his mouth to answer but wasn’t sure what to say. Maybe it was just the back row having an affect on him, but he found he was tilting his head down towards Brielle’s.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 13th, 2003, 02:38:19 PM
Her green eyes slid up to his of violet then back down to his mouth, which slowly inched closer.

Her face lifted and they met halfway, their lips joining in a gentle, exploratory kiss. A soft sigh slipped from her throat as Dasquian leaned down further and she lifted higher, lips clinging in a tender embrace.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 02:47:20 PM
Dasquian’s free hand lifted, virtually on instinct, and came to cup Brielle’s cheek as he leant into the kiss. Long ago he had begun to block out the sounds of the holovid but now it was even more of a blur of noise. If he hadn’t been so wrapped up in the kiss he would have seen the humor in the fact that they were kissing in the back row of the movies.

Brielle gave his hand another little squeeze which he returned as he slowly yielded to the kiss and sunk a little down into his chair. It was just so refreshing and oddly invigorating to be close to someone like this again, and to not feel like he was transgressing some rule or already existing relationship to do it.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 14th, 2003, 05:39:37 AM
Later, Brielle would equate their actions to that of teenagers making out in the dark, wrongly presuming they were hidden. At the moment, she simply couldnt have cared less what anyone thought, had anyone been watching.

Dasquian's lips were warm and mobile on hers as the holo played on, and the hand on her face felt natural - as if it should be there or had always been.

It lasted for some time, how long neither could have said but the slow and continued rise in voices around them finally caused the two to draw apart to glance quickly at the screen.

The end credits were just beginning to roll.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 14th, 2003, 05:46:53 AM
A small gang of teenagers had stopped in the aisle and were looking directly at the pair, sniggering. Dasquian cleared his throat and looked around. The lights were slowly coming up.

He looked down at Brielle as they both stood up, his eyes still adjusting to the change in light. He stretched and wondered why you always felt tired after this sort of thing. With a bit of an inane smile he followed behind Brielle as she headed along the row towards the exit.

With the rest of the crowd they spilled out onto the street.

“Good holoflick.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 14th, 2003, 05:53:55 AM
Her cheeks were pink from blushing but she turned and grinned at Dasquian's words.

"So says the critic who didnt watch half the 'vid."

They spilled out onto the walkway with the rest of the departing crowd and she risked a glance up at him.

"Do....the offer.........are you still wanting to go back with me?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 14th, 2003, 06:02:28 AM
He smiled bashfully at her joke, admitting defeat with a small nod. With her question his demeanor didn’t really change all that much. His hand was still in hers and again he gave a light bow of his head.

“Yes, if you still want me to...”

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Sep 14th, 2003, 06:31:20 AM
(OOC: delete, please)

Brielle Acaana
Sep 14th, 2003, 06:33:19 AM
"Oh, yes!"

Brielle flushed a deep red then. How desparate did that sound?!

Why was she letting this embarress her? People did it every day and night, yet here she was - both of them actually - acting as if something would catch fire and explode if they uttered the 's' word.

She laughed outloud. Even in her own thoughts, she had a difficult time saying 'sex'. Bri was beginning to suspect that she needed Dasquian to stay over more than she had first realized.

He looked down at her then, puzzled by her laugh and she shook her head.

"I'll tell you later."

Climbing into her transport, they rode in silence with Brielle knowingly breaking several minor laws in order to reach her suites quicker.

Swinging the speeder into its slot in her private garage, they walked hand in hand to to the elevator which would take them one floor down to her penthouse.

She glanced up at the security camera then up at Dasquian, her cheeks flushing again at the images running through her mind.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 14th, 2003, 06:44:30 AM
Dasquian cleared his throat and wondered silently why elevators always played such awful ‘music’. His perceptions of emotions was getting better and better by the day, and when they were running as high as they were now, it was quite easy to sense moods. In this instance, however, he didn’t pry at all. It wasn’t his business to know what Brielle thought of him or the evening, not without her telling him personally at least.

ping

Dasquian waited for Brielle to leave before following, striding out onto the plush carpet with a small reluctance to crush such expensive looking material under foot. He glanced around curiously as Brielle guided him to her room – which he’d somehow managed to forget the way to.

“This place is gorgeous…”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 14th, 2003, 07:07:53 AM
"Thank you."

She sat her pouch down on the table by the door - which she promptly locked behind them - and turned on one of the smaller lights.

Taking his hand, Bri led him slowly through the penthouse, switching lights off and on as she gave him the tour and pausing in the kitchen.

"Would like something to drink? I have a little of everything."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 14th, 2003, 07:11:19 AM
“Oh, no, thank you,” he smiled almost apologetically.

“Now that I’ve seen the rest of where you live, I’m not sure you’ll be able to come back to the Order with me… it’s dwarfed by all of this!”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 14th, 2003, 07:27:51 AM
"You mean your room?"

Dasquian nodded.

"Would you be in there, too?"

"Of course I would."

"Then why would I care what it looks like? I would only be there because of you."

Their fingers meshed, she led him to the last room. Hers. The bed dominated the room but didnt overwhelm. There were nightstands, wardrobes and her desk and overseeing it all were the large picture windows that looked out onto the city.

"Let me show you."

Opening the huge blinds that guarded her privacy at night, Brielle stood beside Dasquian as they looked out over the city.

"Isnt it beautiful?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 14th, 2003, 07:34:27 AM
The view was of the city top, rather than through the city (as was the case from the LQ windows). It was an unusual but defiantly beautiful site to see. He smiled, watching the little twinkling lights and far off signs for a moment before turning back to Brielle.

“It’s nice,” he said, but in the end he had something far more beautiful than the view standing right by him.

Dasquian lifted his free hand and the blinds eased back half closed, enough so that the room was once again private, but not enough to stop the breeze from outside keeping inside nice and cool. He smiled down at Brielle.

“Nice.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 14th, 2003, 07:40:50 AM
Brielle blushed again but the time for being shy was over. They both wanted this night together and she wasnt going to hold back now.

Smiling at the compliment, she slid her hands up his chestand behind his neck, pulling down gently as she raised up on tiptoe to kiss him.

"Very nice."

The words were whispered against his lips.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 14th, 2003, 07:52:23 AM
Slowly, as with every movement, he was eased down to sit on the bed’s edge. Of the two of them, Dasquian was probably the most nervous. His last encounter of this kind had been with the Sith Witch Sorsha Kasajian and he didn’t want this to be at all like that chore had been. Every needed to be gentle, soft, smooth and above all tentative - not some solipsistic quest for personal gratification.

A small laugh was shared between the two when it came for Dasquain to undress – he had so many layers of clothes on that, although thin, seemed to take an age to remove. This small, silly, thing helped Dasquian feel a little more at ease. He had felt comfortable before but now he felt so much more relaxed and was able to let things run there course wonderfully.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 14th, 2003, 08:16:34 AM
Morning sunlight streamed through the partially opened blinds, slanting right across her eyes. Brielle had fought off waking up - it was simply too wonderful laying here beside Dasquian, with his arms wrap....

She sat straight up, her green eyes wide as she looked down beside her at the empty spot. He had been here, it wasnt a dream. Bri ran a hand over the indentation where his body had lain and could feel the slight warmth left but it was cooling quickly.

Her feet hit the floor and she grabbed a short robe from the closet doorknob, slipping it on as she rushed from the bedroom.

"Dasquian!"

Please, please dont let him have left without a goodbye!

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 14th, 2003, 08:23:26 AM
A surprisingly presentable looking Hallaeran face peeked around the corner of the kitchen door. Brielle was looking a bit panicked.

“Hello? Where’s the fire?”

The Jedi turned and looked back into the kitchen, just to make sure that there wasn’t actually a fire. Nope, nothing there but the pan on the stove. He smiled and wondered if bacon and eggs would be alright. Dasquian stepped out of the threshold, and offered out one of the two glasses of orange squash that he held.

“I hope you don’t mind. I thought I would make something.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 14th, 2003, 08:31:05 AM
Relief flooded her and she let it out in a whoosh of air.

"I was afraid that you'd...left."

She took the glass and smiled apologetically up at him.

"I couldnt have beared it, had you not been here."

Bri moved up to him, laying her head against his chest just for a moment.

"Having someone fix my breakfast is always alright."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 14th, 2003, 08:36:42 AM
He smiled over the rim of his glass as he took a long draught.

“I hope I didn’t wake you up,” Dasquian pulled Brielle in a little closer, one arm wrapping around her waist.

“You looked like you were having a wonderful dream when I got up.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 14th, 2003, 08:45:50 AM
"I was - a complete replay of last night."

She teased him lightly and took a sip of the orange drink, then sniffed the air.

"Smells good, Dasquian. I wonder if Yog's will charge you in abstentia?"

Her head tilted up with her chin resting on his breastbone, a mischievous grin on her lips.

"I suppose we could have called ahead and had it sent here."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 14th, 2003, 08:54:41 AM
“They’ll probably keep it in a little bag just in case I want it warmed up later,” he chuckled.

It was nice not having any real obligations to be anywhere. He had no training sessions and presumably Brielle didn’t have work on a weekend, so that left the whole day free. Maybe she would call up her friend, or maybe they’d go out hunting for those tickets. If Brielle was lucky she might coerce him into going dancing. There was a lot to do and Dasquian was looking forward to it all.

With a little ping from the cooker, the Jedi gently pried himself away from Brielle and went to sort their breakfast out.

“I really enjoyed last night,” he said, with his back turned, “Everything, I mean.”

A little guesswork and he found where the plates were kept and dished out the culinary masterpiece for two. Turning back with the plates in his hands and the orange juice following him – bobbing in mid air – he asked,

“What do you want to do today?”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 14th, 2003, 09:00:42 AM
Her eyes widened as she watched the pitcher floating by itself, following along after Dasquian like a puppy.

"Umm...it doesnt matter. Whatever you want to do is fine. You choose since you dont get out often. And, so did I."

Leaning over, she kissed his cheek as she sat down beside him at the kitchen bar.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 14th, 2003, 09:10:16 AM
Taking his glass out of mid air, Dasquian took another sip as he sat down.

“Do you think we would be able to go to your friends today, maybe?”

He asked as he cut a little piece of bacon and egg, impaling them both in one.

“If you want to, that is. I understand if you want to wait a while.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 14th, 2003, 09:14:42 AM
A quick glance at the clock confirmed her suspcions.

"Its way too early to call her now, but later, yes. Its going to be a perfect day for riding. Will you need to go back to the Order for anything?"

She hadnt asked but was curious as to who was watching his daughter.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 14th, 2003, 09:17:07 AM
He thought suddenly of Aaron and quite possibly Kelt with Valanya. He felt awful having to ask them to look after her again. It wasn’t how he wanted her to remember her childhood, being passed about to people while her father was off gallivanting with some woman … but then he did really want to spend the day out with Brielle.

“I probably should stop in for a little while… maybe I could meet you there? At your friends?”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 14th, 2003, 09:19:36 AM
"I was thinking that you could take my speeder and Id stay here and catch up on some laundry."

One brow rose in a question as she took a bite of bacon and eggs.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 14th, 2003, 09:31:54 AM
“Alright then,” Dasquian took another bite.

“I mean, you could come with me if you wanted, to have a little look around the LQ, but if you have things to do then this fits well.”

He sat back and stretched a bit, rolling his shoulders, a little stiff still.

Brielle Acaana
Sep 14th, 2003, 09:39:22 AM
"I'll stay though Id love to go with. You probably need to see your daughter among other things Im sure you need to do. And Im not sure what time I'll get ahold of my friend, though Im almost positive it will be after noon."

Finishing her meal, she downed the rest of the orange drink then wiped her mouth with a smile.

"Should the Order ever can you, Id be willing to bet you'd have a job at Yog's."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 14th, 2003, 09:45:22 AM
“I don’t doubt that.”

Dasquian returned the smile, having polished off the last of what was set out in front of him. He was actually still a little tired, but had a natural alarm clock that just couldn’t be ignored. Standing and stretching from his toes to his fingertips. He gave Brielle a hug from behind before straightening back up and heading to where his clothes were laid over a chair.

The bed covers were all still ruffled up and looked so plush and inviting … but he resisted and began to pull on his boots.

“Do you mind if I leave my cloak here? It looks pretty warm outside. I don’t think I’ll need it.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 14th, 2003, 09:49:47 AM
His question floated in to her and her smile grew. Dasq wanted to leave something of his here. That was always a good sign!

"Sure, thats fine. I'll hang it up in my closet."

Pushing her stool back, she gathered the dirty dishes and set them beside the sink before joining him in the bedroom. From the desk, she grabbed a pen and paper, jotting her number down and slipping it in his back pocket.

"Can you call before leaving the Order? Theres a phone in the speeder, just use it."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 14th, 2003, 09:53:55 AM
“Oh sure,”

Now dressed fully once again he stood and looked out through the large window into the Coruscant morning. He turned. Smiling, he stole a small kiss before giving a little wave and heading for the door.

“I’ll see you later, then.”

Brielle Acaana
Sep 14th, 2003, 09:58:14 AM
With the softest of contented sighs, Bri watched him slip through the door.

What a strange, wonderful night it had been. She hoped for many more like it.