PDA

View Full Version : IQ Test

Darth Viscera
Sep 8th, 2003, 08:44:59 AM
http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq/

Seems bonafide. Took 30 minutes to complete, then I got this:

Congratulations, Walter!
Your IQ score is 127

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Heh. They coulda just told me how many of the 40 questions I got right.

ReaperFett
Sep 8th, 2003, 10:14:24 AM
I always get a score on the lower end of the bell. DUmb tests :)

EDIT
Congratulations, Nick!
Your IQ score is 133

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
Proof that IQ tests mean nothing then. High intellegence? People look to me for direction? I was asked where the bus station was the other day, that count? :)

Nathanial K'cansce
Sep 8th, 2003, 10:16:28 AM
I took this test a few times. One time, i got a 130ishsomething. Then, three or so months laster, I took it again, and got a 110ish.

I have my capacity of being smart moments. :)

Darth Viscera
Sep 8th, 2003, 10:42:55 AM
130 something? I thought that 100 was supposed to be the average! And here I thought I was smart! :| Those NASA guys all have IQs roundabout the 200 range, right?

Although people do trust my instincts and turn to me for direction when relevant.

Master Yoghurt
Sep 8th, 2003, 10:44:01 AM
Congratulations, Alexander!
Your IQ score is 135

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Precision Processor.

This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

ReaperFett
Sep 8th, 2003, 11:01:01 AM
I also did the inkblot test:

Nick, your subconscious mind is driven most by Reserve

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control. You keep your emotions to yourself and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others.

You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself. Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you.

Your psyche is very deep and rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

Or to summarise:

Nick, your subconscious mind is driven most by Reserve

People who have unconscious minds driven by resistance sometimes appear secretive or standoffish to those who don't know them well because resistant types tend to keep to themselves.
Is this true? How would I know :)

What was wierd was 99% of them, I saw supervillains. Men with Tentacles or cloaks, or cool Goats after a fight. And every time, it said something sex-related about it, and I'd go "What are you talking abo.....oh yeah!" :)

Figrin D'an
Sep 8th, 2003, 11:27:17 AM
Originally posted by Darth Viscera
130 something? I thought that 100 was supposed to be the average! And here I thought I was smart! :| Those NASA guys all have IQs roundabout the 200 range, right?

Although people do trust my instincts and turn to me for direction when relevant.

140 is pushing the barrier of the "genius" range, so I wouldn't be too disappointed with your score. 100 is indeed the average IQ. Of course, the accuracy of those kinds of test are rather dubious at best. :p

I'm not sure to which people you are referring, but a IQ doesn't necessarily translate into practical intelligence. Of course, there are some people whom do have a high IQ and have utilized that potential, like Stephen Hawking (I believe he is still considered the most intelligent adult on the planet). Children can often test higher on IQ tests than adults, simply because at it's core, IQ is a measurement of your mental age versus your physical age. That's why you sometimes hear about 10 year old phenom kids whom are already in college with IQs in the 215-230 range.

There are people out there with very high IQs that are seemingly morons, as well, simply because they exhibit no signs of having any common sense.

ReaperFett
Sep 8th, 2003, 11:36:09 AM
Originally posted by Figrin D'an

There are people out there with very high IQs that are seemingly morons, as well, simply because they exhibit no signs of having any common sense.

:wave

Sejah Haversh
Sep 8th, 2003, 11:37:30 AM
Again, I got a 137.

I've done a real IQ test before, and though I got the same score, it was supposed to be an eight hour series of tests that I finished in under six, and set some records for speed and accuracy, and also found a flaw previously unknown in one of the tests.

Figrin D'an
Sep 8th, 2003, 11:46:31 AM
Originally posted by ReaperFett
:wave

:lol

Originally posted by Sejah Haversh
Again, I got a 137.

I've done a real IQ test before, and though I got the same score, it was supposed to be an eight hour series of tests that I finished in under six, and set some records for speed and accuracy, and also found a flaw previously unknown in one of the tests.

Impressive, grasshopper. ;)

Siamano Wulve
Sep 8th, 2003, 11:52:37 AM
Congratulations, Ashley!
Your IQ score is 113

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each set of those questions, which reveals the way your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Inspired Inventor.

This means you've got exceptional verbal and mathematical skills, and are very good at brainstorming new ideas. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

That makes no sense, considering I have been tested as gifted....

*hits emode with 2x4*

My test was supposed to be six hours too Sej', I finished it in two.

Sejah Haversh
Sep 8th, 2003, 11:59:22 AM
Well, I took the Inkblot test and this is what I got:

Mitch, your subconscious mind is driven most by Imagination

You have a deep desire to use ideas to change the world around you. This drive influences you far more than you may realize on a conscious level.

You love to brainstorm and imagine new possibilities. The world is a fuller, richer place because you can contribute new ideas to any experience. Your natural curiosity inspires those around you and encourages them to come up with ideas they wouldn't have discovered without your help.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

In other words, I should get hired by some cartoon production or video game desing company, but without a degree that I can't afford, it ain't never gonna happen.

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 8th, 2003, 12:01:26 PM
I took this a few days ago, lemme see if I can find myscore...

Ah yes, I got a 129 and I am a Visionary Philosopher, or so they tell me. That's supposed to mean that I am equally skilled in both Logic and Verbal, I believe. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 8th, 2003, 12:06:47 PM
Congratulations, Jane-Holly!
Your IQ score is 133

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which reveals the way your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Facts Curator.

This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results. I'm going to be the next BILL GATES! PH33R M3! :p

Jane-Holly, your subconscious mind is driven most by Curiosity

You are full of questions about life, people, and your own potential. You spend more time than others imagining the possibilities for your life — and you're open to things others are too afraid to consider.

You have an almost physical need to know and do more. It's only through new experiences that you feel a greater understanding of yourself and the world. You also have a rebellious streak that shows up when you feel unable to truly influence the world or circumstances around you. Your appetite for novel experiences also shows an openness others don't have, but wish they did. inkblots are scareh.. :cry

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 8th, 2003, 12:20:00 PM
117 and

Insightful Linguist.

This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.

booyah?

Seteth Morters
Sep 8th, 2003, 12:37:48 PM

visionary philosopher. Was the test you got only 2 pages long?

.... and doesnt it only test your ability to guess in multi-choice questions?

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 8th, 2003, 12:41:01 PM
I'm going to guess 'Yes'

ReaperFett
Sep 8th, 2003, 12:43:33 PM
You don't need it NOT to be multiple choice. Providing the answers they give are logical, you shouldn't notice much. Every time on a number question I was down to two choices, they were both there.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 8th, 2003, 12:44:16 PM
I'm bad with numbers. That's my excuse for not getting geniusy scores like everyone else.

Master Yoghurt
Sep 8th, 2003, 01:18:10 PM
Congratulations, Alexander!
Your IQ score is 144

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

I went back to look over my answers from browser cache, found some obvious errors, resubmitted and got the result above. I am not 100% sure, but I think all the answers are correct now. Let me know if your able to get a higher score! :)

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 8th, 2003, 01:20:38 PM
*bows to the almighty greatness*

waiiiiiit... If I can correct a spelling error in your post, does that mean I have a higher score, or am I just really bored? ;)

Figrin D'an
Sep 8th, 2003, 01:25:46 PM
The trick is, Yog, that some of the questions have more than one legitimate answer.

Sejah Haversh
Sep 8th, 2003, 01:26:38 PM
All correct answers are created legitimate. Some more legitimate than others.

Master Yoghurt
Sep 8th, 2003, 01:29:58 PM
Well Figrin has a point. Som of those linguistic questions could be interpreted differently (22, 25, 28). The logical/mathematical ones, should only have one answer though.

Darth Viscera
Sep 8th, 2003, 01:31:21 PM
So if the average is supposed to be 100, why does the average in this thread appear to be around 130? Are Swfans people really 30% smarter than the average person, or is this is an indication that the test is blorked?

Good news — you're just a little evil, which means you're very human. But it's time to make a decision: Either shut out that damn conscience and be really bad, or start living life like a saint.

Walter, your subconscious mind is driven most by Peace

You have a deeply-rooted desire to make peace in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with loved ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to be able to influence the world in a positive way.

You have a deep respect for humankind. You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it, and you inspire others to feel the same way. Your innate drive toward peace guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

That makes sense, I'm a very peace-loving guy, and am always trying to find similarities between different groups of people, countries, etc, you know, a common tie, and I'm always hoping that by the time I die the world will be a harmonious place. I have this weird idea that no one who would ever sit down at the dinner table and eat a peaceful, calm meal with me would ever want to kill me. It would have to be my dinner table though, the one in the living room, not a table at a restaurant.

Figrin D'an
Sep 8th, 2003, 01:38:19 PM
So if the average is supposed to be 100, why does the average in this thread appear to be around 130? Are Swfans people really 30% smarter than the average person, or is this is an indication that the test is blorked?

It's likely the latter, although we could emphasize the former possibility just to boost our own egos. :)

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 8th, 2003, 01:53:20 PM
I got peace as well from that odd inkblot test. Good thing I'm a Jedi, eh?

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 8th, 2003, 01:55:42 PM
Jenny, your subconscious mind is driven most by Kindness

You have a deep desire to be kind and fair to others. You are preoccupied with finding kindness in the world around you, far more than you may realize on a conscious level. This makes you unusually empathetic and very sensitive to other people's feelings.

Your kind nature makes you an optimist at heart and allows you to see the best in the people around you. Because you're not judgmental, others seek you out when they need a friend.

They wouldn't quit with the 'do you see a penis?! DO YOU?!' would they?

Master Yoghurt
Sep 8th, 2003, 02:10:11 PM
I believe all IQ tests are blorked. It would not be practical possible to create a test where a persons intelligence could be rated in a numerical value with the kind accuracy emode claims. Also, if you have done similar tests before (like I have), you will have an easier time. Spatial patterns become easier to identify and mathematical problems can be solved on previous experience.

Lets not forget, these tests only rate problem solving ability, not general knowledge, social skills, artistic talent etc.

If you're bored or want to do another test, here are some links:
http://home.hetnet.nl/~rijk42/iqtestlinks.html

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 8th, 2003, 02:44:20 PM
I got a 118.

your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take and unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

I have no idea what to think about this.

ReaperFett
Sep 8th, 2003, 02:50:23 PM
But Dasq, DID you see a penis? I did on one, once they asked if I saw it :)

I think that SWFers being above average is logical. Some people are totally uneducated, so they'd drive the average down.

Figrin D'an
Sep 8th, 2003, 02:51:28 PM
There's another IQ test on the Emode site that I found, just by looking around a little.

http://www.emode.com/jumpto?test=superiqogt

For kicks, I suppose. This one appears to be a little more challenging.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 8th, 2003, 02:56:32 PM
But Dasq, DID you see a penis? I did on one, once they asked if I saw it :)

No. None at all. And I usually have a dirty mind, but I just couldn't manage to find one.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 8th, 2003, 03:28:06 PM
i got a 113, so dont feel bad das. apparently im a word warrior :|

i much prefer using a t wrench though

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 8th, 2003, 03:33:08 PM
me you and wei can stick together, sIl. We'll show those bookish types ... oh how we'll show them *narrows eyes*

Kelt Simoson
Sep 8th, 2003, 03:42:21 PM
I got 129 :) Same as i got last time in a proper College one.

ReaperFett
Sep 8th, 2003, 03:49:31 PM
For Figrin's new test:

Nick, your Super IQ score is 110

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you a Conceptual Synthesizer. This means you easily grasp underlying concepts when learning something new. You're also able to see complex relationships between ideas that are not always apparent to other people. You're very focused in your approach to life and are not easily distracted.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Conceptual Synthesizer? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Conceptual Synthesizer. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.
NOT EASILY DISTRACTED? :lol

imported_Eve
Sep 8th, 2003, 04:06:35 PM

Je'gan Olra'en
Sep 8th, 2003, 04:11:48 PM
*cowers in the distinguished company, mods and vets and such*

Siamano Wulve
Sep 8th, 2003, 04:25:26 PM
Ashley, your Super IQ score is 105

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you a Linguistic Architect. This means you are brilliant when it comes to language and words. You are also very good at understanding things on an abstract level. You are at your best when you put those two skills together to communicate new ideas and see how they fit into different contexts. You understand math and science on a gut level, even if the equations and science don't come as easily. You can use these skills to be a great communicator or to create a masterpiece.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Linguistic Architect? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Linguistic Architect. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

Ooooooo! I'm rare. Yet oddly enough, I'm not really trying, if I tried I wonder what kinda score I'd get???

Number 62
Sep 8th, 2003, 04:29:36 PM
I got a 120 on the first I.Q. test and an Insightful Linguist.

105 on the test Figrin put and I was an analytic Detective

The way you think about things makes you an Analytic Detective. This means you are an unusually talented problem-solver. You are able to think through a process step-by-step, and know how to zero in on anything that is even remotely illogical. Compared to others you are very adept at discerning numerical patterns and solving difficult equations.

...15 point change... :|

Charley
Sep 8th, 2003, 04:55:40 PM
Congratulations, Charley!
Your IQ score is 135

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

When I was 12, I took one of these and got a 165. O well. Thats what drinking will do.

Charley, your subconscious mind is driven most by Peace

You have a deeply-rooted desire to make peace in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with loved ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to be able to influence the world in a positive way.

You have a deep respect for humankind. You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it, and you inspire others to feel the same way. Your innate drive toward peace guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others.

Master Yoghurt
Sep 8th, 2003, 05:00:04 PM
On the other one Figrin posted..

Alexander, your Super IQ score is 147

The way you think about things makes you a Complex Intellectual. This means you are a highly intelligent and have extraordinarily strong verbal and math skills. Compared to others you are a highly conceptual and complex thinker and are able to understand information in an abstract form. You also show great attention to detail. In fact, it's hard to find something you're not good at.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Complex Intellectual? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Complex Intellectual. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

I will try the inkblot one a bit later. Playing yahoo pool with Fett :)

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 8th, 2003, 06:03:09 PM
Ryla, your Super IQ score is 120

The way you think about things makes you a Complex Intellectual. This means you are highly intelligent and have extraordinarily strong verbal and math skills. Compared to others you are a highly conceptual and complex thinker and are able to understand information in an abstract form. You also show great attention to detail. In fact, it's hard to find something you're not good at.

And I wasn't even trying. :)

Does this mean I'm smart and stuff?

Dae Jinn
Sep 8th, 2003, 06:18:54 PM
I always guess on anything with numbers, and I always get 120. :uhoh If they had say...a useless information IQ test, I think I'd get a higher score ;) :lol

Ryan Pode
Sep 8th, 2003, 06:34:37 PM
Congratulations, Josh!
Your IQ score is 137

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results

Josh, your Super IQ score is 96

you are a Linguistic Architec

Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

Dunno what to think.

Josh, your career personality type is INTP

That means that based on the standard measure of personality traits, brainstorming and creating new concepts is one of your strengths. You are an out-of-the-box thinker and come up with great ideas. You are one of those people who absorb seemingly disparate pieces of information and turn them into one brilliant and coherent thought. In other words, you see connections between ideas where others cannot.

Your inquisitive nature makes you a life-long seeker of knowledge. Your excitement comes from developing the concepts and ideas, once you know that your idea works, you are on to the next challenge. Your mind moves so quickly that you surround yourself with a strong team to finalize the ideas you conceive.

The reason employers and recruiters might be on the lookout for you is that only about 3-4% of the U.S. population shares the unique characteristics of your personality type. Research shows that businesses succeed when employers create a good balance of personality types in the office. And since only 3-4% of the U.S. population shares your type, that means employers are looking for you.

But, to truly show employers what you have to offer, you need to understand a little more about traits that make up your type.

What is INTP?

Charley
Sep 8th, 2003, 07:16:48 PM
Charley, your Super IQ score is 131

The way you think about things makes you a Creative Theorist. This means you are a highly intelligent, complex person. You are able to process information of nearly every kind with ease, using both creativity and analysis to make sense of the world. Compared to others you also have a very rich imagination.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Creative Theorist? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Creative Theorist. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

Not bad I guess.

Alpha
Sep 8th, 2003, 07:34:22 PM
Congratulations, Tony!
Your IQ score is 122

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each set of those questions, which reveals the way your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Inspired Inventor.

This means you've got exceptional verbal and mathematical skills, and are very good at brainstorming new ideas. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Jarek T'chort
Sep 9th, 2003, 07:44:04 AM
Congratulations, James!
Your IQ score is 120

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each set of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take and unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

Fair enough.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 9th, 2003, 12:35:59 PM
I'm the only Facts Curator :crack

...anyone up for a game of Trivial Pursuit? :angel

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 9th, 2003, 12:36:56 PM
I'll win, I'm super l33t at trivia. :D

Hayes Muirso
Sep 9th, 2003, 12:59:32 PM
The way you think about things makes you an Information Organizer. This means you have an eye for detail. You can scan a page and find the one mistake on it. You're also able to organize things in a way that makes sense and arrange information so that it is easier to understand. This makes you a very valuable resource for others who aren't organized or who have trouble catching their own mistakes. It's often difficult for traditional intelligence tests to pick up your particular set of abilities because the talent of organizing information and spotting inconsistencies is much harder to measure than other abilities.

from the super test. hmmmm :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 9th, 2003, 01:06:02 PM
Jane-Holly, your Super IQ score is 125

The way you think about things makes you a Visual Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have many diverse talents. You have especially strong linguistic talents and are very good at interpreting visual information. You've got your feet on the ground, but your mind is capable of very complex, abstract thought. Compared to others, you are easily able to see situations from many different angles. You also understand how things work in a very practical way.

And I'm one of 6 in every 1000 people! :p *plots to git those other 6*

Figrin D'an
Sep 9th, 2003, 01:07:32 PM
Originally posted by Ryla Relvinian
I'll win, I'm super l33t at trivia. :D

Oh, really?

Perhaps we'll just have to see about that... :cool

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 9th, 2003, 01:23:53 PM
Yeah, I can hold my own. :)

Lady Mylia
Sep 9th, 2003, 01:27:47 PM
I got a 131

Figrin D'an
Sep 9th, 2003, 01:28:31 PM
Back to the earlier topic... if you want a better idea of just how "smart" you might be, try taking the workout test at the MENSA website. 30 minutes, 30 questions, with a fair amount of challenge.

Yeah, I can hold my own. :)

Oh, I'm sure you can.

But you've never had to play against me. :p

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 9th, 2003, 01:57:17 PM
I consider it your loss. ;)

Figrin D'an
Sep 9th, 2003, 02:04:20 PM
I consider it your loss. ;)

Bring it on, blue lady. :mneh

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 9th, 2003, 02:08:06 PM
Ooooh a battle of wits! Handbags at dawn!

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 9th, 2003, 02:10:10 PM
Handbags?

*innocently stuffs a brick in her purse*

:D

ReaperFett
Sep 9th, 2003, 02:55:35 PM
21/30 on the Mensa test, apparently a very good score.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 9th, 2003, 04:17:07 PM
Fett is a genius! :eek *runs away in fear*

Charley
Sep 9th, 2003, 04:59:55 PM
link to test plz.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 9th, 2003, 05:06:33 PM
You're so lazy, just google for it. It'd take just as long for someone else to do it for you. :)

ReaperFett
Sep 9th, 2003, 05:07:50 PM
mensa.org

Charley
Sep 9th, 2003, 05:09:39 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
You're so lazy, just google for it. It'd take just as long for someone else to do it for you. :)

I know where the mensa website was. I was asking about the test. Eat me.

ReaperFett
Sep 9th, 2003, 05:17:12 PM
Originally posted by Agent Charley
Buttons confuse me! Help me!
Corrected for you.

(Well, you do that to everyone else ;))

Charley
Sep 9th, 2003, 05:19:25 PM
Read my post again, and eat a bag of hell.

ReaperFett
Sep 9th, 2003, 05:22:20 PM
Figrin said workout. The button said workout :)

Figrin D'an
Sep 9th, 2003, 05:22:34 PM
http://www.mensa.org/workout2.html

Darth Viscera
Sep 9th, 2003, 09:55:25 PM
mensa.org

Whenever I think of mensa, Asia Carrera comes to mind.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 9th, 2003, 10:12:29 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
And I'm one of 6 in every 1000 people! :p *plots to git those other 6*

I am so dum

Figrin D'an
Sep 9th, 2003, 10:24:44 PM
Whenever I think of mensa, Asia Carrera comes to mind.

Proof that intelligence exists in all walks of life?

;)

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Sep 10th, 2003, 12:15:37 AM
Congratulations, Rebecca!
Your IQ score is 133

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on those questions, which reveals the way your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.

This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.