PDA

View Full Version : Study, Study (Ridge)

Lady Mylia
Sep 7th, 2003, 08:21:25 PM
Mylia was hungry and she didn't have time to cook. She was several days behind in her studies and was trying to catch up some before she was supposed to have a training sessions with her Master, Dasquian. She made her way to the B&G, her hands full of books. She nodded to the gaurds as she walked past. She found an empty booth towards the back and took a seat. She quickly ordered something and opened several of her books, laying them out on the table for references. She laid several credits out for her meal and drink so the droid wouldn't have to bother her when it came back with it. She pulled her datapad out of her side pouch and pushed her hair behind her ear and sighed as she prepared for atleast an hour of good hard studying.

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Sep 7th, 2003, 08:36:29 PM
At long last his patience had paid off, Ridge Kincaid had finally tracked down his identical twin brother, River. He had paid good credits to do so and his revenge would be ever so welcoming.

He flourished in the Darkside of the Force, under the guidance of his uncle, ten years back.

Ridge was stopped at the entrance by the guards, he argued a few moments, then gave up all his weapons. Lightsaber, two daggars and a crossbow.

Entering the establishment for the first time, he was dressed in black and in the cover of a pure black cloak, hood drawn.

Ridge glanced about, not to many people....good. But, his eyes lingered on a fair haired woman with a pile of books before her. After ordering a whiskey, he headed towards her table.

Ridge cleared his throat and looked down at her, his eyes taking her in fully. "And what may I ask is a 'lass like yourself studying in a place like this?" His thick Falycin accent asked as he rose an eyebrow.

Lady Mylia
Sep 7th, 2003, 08:45:24 PM
Mylia jumped slightly in her seat, she looked up at a man she thought she had seen around the GJO before. "I was hungry and didn't have time to cook, to much studying, so I came here to eat and study at the same time." Mylia was slightly annoyed, but didn't allow it to shine through. She smiled up at him, he was incredibly good looking, even though his had a darker expression to his face than she remembered. "What is a man like you, doing talking to a plain little girl like me?" Mylia winked and smiled to him.

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Sep 7th, 2003, 09:01:13 PM
"Plain little girl?" His eyebrow rose a bit more as he gulped down his drink and sat the empty glass on her table. "You are far from being a plain little girl, 'lass. I couldn't help but notice your attire, Jedi persumably? Perhaps, you can help me out. I'm searching for my twin brother, his name is River Kincaid. He's supposedly joined the Order a while back and I'd kinda would like to...surprise him. Our birthday is coming up soon." He smiled darkly, his plan was going into action. If only he could get her to help him.

Lady Mylia
Sep 7th, 2003, 09:06:11 PM
Mylia smiled and laughed. "I'll take that as a compliment, thanks." Mylia looked down at her attire. "That obvious, huh? Yes, guilty as charged. I'm in training to be a Jedi." She smiled and nodded towards the seat across the booth from her. "Why don't you have a seat? You're birthday, huh? River.... I've heard that name before, he was in training here, but I haven't seen him in a while. I think I heard something about him leaving with his Master. Big ordeal from what I understand, not to sure about the details though. If it's really important to you, I could find out. I know what it's like to try and make a birthday special for a loved one."

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Sep 7th, 2003, 09:17:34 PM
"He's left the Order?" His voice sounded a bit more dark than he'd meant. Covering it up with a smile, he took a seat. "That sounds very strange. It is very important for me to find him...he's been kinda the black sheep of our family and I think it's time to heal old wounds. I would very much like any information you could get me on the whereabouts of my brother and his family."

Lady Mylia
Sep 8th, 2003, 04:20:47 AM
Mylia nodded. "I'll do the best I can, anything for family." She said with a smile.

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Sep 9th, 2003, 03:21:52 AM
"That's very good to hear." He smiled slyly. "Would you like another drink, lass? My treat for agreeing to help me." He motioned towards his own drink, that was needing refilled. With his hood still donned, he signalled for a server droid.

Lady Mylia
Sep 9th, 2003, 04:27:41 AM
Mylia nodded. "Sure, that'd be great." Mylia had forgotten about the books she was only moments ago still involved in. She kept looking to Ridge, training to see more of him than his handsome face. His hood was hiding the rest of him quite nicely.

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Sep 10th, 2003, 03:29:55 AM
The droid rolled up. "I'll take a Falycin whiskey and whatever the lass wants and make sure I get the bill." He looked at Mylia with a warm smile. He needed to really swoon her to make his plan work.

Lady Mylia
Sep 10th, 2003, 04:17:32 AM
"I'll take some juma juice please. " She looked back to Ridge with a smile. She couldn't help but notice how wonderful his smile was. She blushed slightly. "So, how long have you been on your search for River?"

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Sep 10th, 2003, 04:50:54 AM
"About six months actually." Ridge answered as he looked deeply into her eyes. The girl was young and that in turn would be the most helpful thing on his side. "Has anyone ever told you, Mylia that you have the most intriging eyes?"

Lady Mylia
Sep 10th, 2003, 10:30:36 AM
Mylia blinked her eyes and blushed again. "Not anytime recently, anyway." She smiled and continued blushing. "I'm glad you are finally having a succeesful search."

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Sep 10th, 2003, 08:33:23 PM
He turned his expression into that of a dreamy gaze, as if not even listening to her comment. "An you have the most gorgeous hair...brings out the color of your eyes."

Lady Mylia
Sep 11th, 2003, 01:06:46 PM
Mylia looked to Ridge, she was blushing slightly but feeling embarassed as well. "Thanks... and I haven't had someone tell me that."

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Sep 11th, 2003, 06:13:20 PM
He looked surprised. "No? Then, these guys around here don't know beauty when they see it."

The server droid returned and Ridge paid the tab. He handed Mylia her drink and took his own.

"I figured a lass like yourself would have men all around you, just waiting to take you out." He smiled and took a drink.

Lady Mylia
Sep 11th, 2003, 06:22:52 PM
Mylia smiled and shook her head. "That's very sweet of you, but most of the guys around here are more focused on there training and stuff. Sometimes... it is a bummer though." She did admit.

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Sep 13th, 2003, 03:46:38 AM
Ridge leaned back slightly. "Well, that's their loss then...and my gain." He gave her a sly smile. "Perhaps, you would like to join me for dinner sometime?"

Lady Mylia
Sep 13th, 2003, 09:31:52 AM
Mylia shook her head with a laugh. "That'd be nice, thanks."

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Sep 13th, 2003, 09:07:49 PM
Ridge nodded. "Good, perhaps this weekend then, if you aren't too busy?"

Lady Mylia
Sep 13th, 2003, 09:40:32 PM
Mylia shook her head and smiled. "I think I'll be able to find some time."

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Sep 14th, 2003, 04:44:14 PM
Ridge nodded. "Good, but not here I have a better place in mind. Ever heard of The Cove?"

Lady Mylia
Sep 14th, 2003, 08:13:03 PM
Mylia thought for a moment. "The Cove... hmmm... I think so... but I don't know much about it."

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Sep 15th, 2003, 03:31:30 AM
"It's a very nice place to go, we'll have to go by speeder to get there." He took another drink.

Ridge had been there before, while visiting Coruscant with this uncle, years ago. But, he saw it was still there and where else was there to impress a young Padawan than an elegant dining palace.

He gave her a gracious smile. Perhaps, this would be more fun than just gaining information. After all, she was more than beautiful, he'd not lied about that. But, still he was on a mission here to find River and the kids and he was so close.

I'll pick you up at seven-thirty, outside the main entrance on Saturday. How does that sound?"

Lady Mylia
Sep 15th, 2003, 04:22:54 AM
Mylia smiled. "That sounds very nice. I'll be waiting." She winked and began to stand, gathering her books. It had not been quite the succeesful studying time she wished, but in her eyes it was succeesful. She stood here, books in arms and looked to Ridge. "Well, if was a pleasure meeting you, and I look foward to seeing you again."

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Sep 15th, 2003, 09:43:39 AM
"As do I, lass." He nodded. "Until Saturday."

Lady Mylia
Sep 15th, 2003, 05:45:36 PM
Mylia bowed to him. "Until Saturday." She said as she smiled and took her leave.

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Sep 17th, 2003, 04:47:35 AM
Ridge smiled as he watched her go, Saturday would not come soon enough.

With a gulp, he finished off his drink and left, he had things to do.