PDA

View Full Version : Corellia by Night (open)

Lord Van-Derveld
Sep 7th, 2003, 05:15:54 AM
Exploring the Palace had grown tiresome for the day. Though Vega had not yet found each passage and crevice, he had grown weary of wandering the dark halls and had turned instead to the moonlit night. The lupine smiled with pursed lips as he strode out into the darkness. Others were around and yet it did not surprise him – Sith were folk of the evening and night, at home most in the shadows. There was no shame in being nocturnal. Perhaps whomever was nearby could provide a little entertainment to while away a little time. He would not beckon them, however. Instead he simply stood, akimbo, looking up into the pale face of the moon.

Nayala Palain
Sep 7th, 2003, 11:01:22 AM
She had just returned to the home of the Order and something was not all right. Someone she knew but didnt think was a member of the Order. She might be wrong about it. But the Sith Master lurked in the darkness to find the person.

She saw him standing there staring at the moon. Well what could she expect he was a Lupine. They liked the moon for some reason.

Saying nothing she just watched as others walked past in silence looking over at the man and not bothering him.

Lord Van-Derveld
Sep 7th, 2003, 11:08:05 AM
Someone was watching him. He didn’t need Force-enhanced senses to know that. Narrowing his eyes slightly, he turned to look into the shadows and saw a vague silhouette therein.

“It’s rude to stare.”

Nayala Palain
Sep 7th, 2003, 11:12:53 AM
" Its rude to be at my home uninvited too, But did that stop you? "

She moved from the shadows and looked at the man. He was not the same man but then again he sorta was. It was odd almost. But then again Athena really just didnt care.

Lord Van-Derveld
Sep 7th, 2003, 11:15:09 AM
“Your home? Uninvinted?”

Vega’s lips turned up at one corner into a sneer.

“What are you babbling about?”

Nayala Palain
Sep 7th, 2003, 11:15:53 AM
" Silence you. Indeed my home, now what do you want here? "

Lord Van-Derveld
Sep 7th, 2003, 11:18:50 AM
“The Sith Order is as much my home as anyone else’s,” he snorted in reply.

“Now be gone,” Vega waved a dismissive hand at the woman.

“Lady Vader would not want her guest of honor to be troubled by such ridiculous questions.”

Nayala Palain
Sep 7th, 2003, 11:33:01 AM
" Mistress Vader will not care if I am the one doing the questioning. "

The Sith Master pulled the man over to her open and awaiting hand. Her nails digging in around the mans neck...

Lord Van-Derveld
Sep 7th, 2003, 11:34:04 AM
Nostrils flared and eyes alight with rage, Vega struggled in the grip, snarling out his words through gritted teeth.

“Unhand me, this instant! Do you even know who you are dealing with?”

Nayala Palain
Sep 7th, 2003, 11:35:28 AM
" You ask as if I care. But allow me to amuse you. No I dont know who I cam dealing with. Why dont you tell me? "

Her nails dug deeper into his neck as she awaited his answer.

Lord Van-Derveld
Sep 7th, 2003, 11:37:00 AM
“Vega Van-Derveld,”

He growled, one hand now pushing defiantly against the woman’s shoulder as he tried to slip away from her hold.

Nayala Palain
Sep 7th, 2003, 11:39:48 AM
Now her grip was almost breaking his neck as she heard the name.

" My brother in Law was killed and from the way you look. YOU look nothing like my brother in law. "

Lord Van-Derveld
Sep 7th, 2003, 11:42:55 AM
“Lies… spread to fool… the Jedi,” he hissed, quickly finding it difficult to breath.

“I may have changed physically but… I am… still the same man.”

Nayala Palain
Sep 7th, 2003, 11:43:23 AM
He was lying and she knew it. This was not ment to fool anyone but the people who didnt know Vega.

" Alright then... how long have I known you my dear brother? "

Vega and Athena had known one another for years. Longer then Vega and Daiq had known one another. So this should be interesting.

Lord Van-Derveld
Sep 7th, 2003, 11:47:27 AM
“It is impossible to think…” he managed to croak, “with your hand around my throat.”

Nayala Palain
Sep 7th, 2003, 11:50:15 AM
She lightened her grip slightly but she was still holding the man.

" There breath and now answer my question. "

Lord Van-Derveld
Sep 7th, 2003, 11:52:18 AM
Breathing the free air did not remove the frown from Vega’s expression.

“Some years,” he replied after a moment.

Nayala Palain
Sep 7th, 2003, 11:54:21 AM
" How many years? And where did we meet? "

Lord Van-Derveld
Sep 7th, 2003, 11:56:31 AM
“The Sith Empire… three years ago.”

His voice and words were staggered, but this was thanks only to Athena’s hands on method of questioning him.

Nayala Palain
Sep 7th, 2003, 11:59:54 AM
He was right but then again anyone could know that if they read anything about Vega. She would not trust the man but then again she would not show that she didnt trust him either.

" Close, Im not saying your wrong or right. "

Athena would indeed be off to find her Sister her many of sisters.

" Vega who is your current Master? "

Lord Van-Derveld
Sep 7th, 2003, 12:01:55 PM
“Lady Vader is aiding me in my studies…”

He saw a flicker or something in her eyes.

“… I departed Dalethria’s tutelage due to a conflict of interests.”

Nayala Palain
Sep 10th, 2003, 10:24:46 AM
" I will have to speak to my sister Dalethira and ask her what the conflict was. But then again you knew that she was my sister. "

Athena finally let go of the mans neck.

" Come then brother let us find Mistress Vader. "

Lord Van-Derveld
Sep 10th, 2003, 10:31:41 AM
Finally free, Vega took a great breath of air.

“I spoke with her barely twenty minutes ago. I do not have any reason to trouble her further.”

Nayala Palain
Sep 10th, 2003, 11:02:48 AM
" Because until I know she is your Master by her WORDS and not just yours. I will not be happy leaving you alone here in such and big place. You might get lost..."

Lady Vader
Sep 11th, 2003, 02:18:38 PM
Do I detect rumblings and unrest among my family within the Order? Or is it that you have forgotten the one chief rule?

*LV stepped forward from where she had been silently watching Vega, and then Athena when she had stepped forward. She eyed them both, silence suddenly reigning over the area.*

*She frowned slightly.*

Come now... I expect an answer.

Lord Van-Derveld
Sep 11th, 2003, 02:20:41 PM
“Ah, Lady Vader.”

Vega’s gazed drifted sideways to his old … friend.

“Our good friend Athena was not quite convinced that I had permission to be here. Please, lay her fears to rest.”

Lady Vader
Sep 11th, 2003, 04:12:12 PM
*LV half smiled, turning to her sister in darkness.*

It's alright, Athena. I've taken the liberty of accepting Vega's request in relearning his abilities.

*She left off the part about keeping a close eye on him, but she figured Athena would be intelligent enough to know that even LV would be wary of any new comer to TSO.*

Nayala Palain
Sep 13th, 2003, 08:01:42 PM
" I understand Mistress Vader... how kind of you take on my Brother as your next student...."

She watched the other Sith Females eyes and understood the watching close within them..

" But now that I know from you...Pardon my brother. And welcome to the Order... "

Lord Van-Derveld
Sep 15th, 2003, 10:59:09 AM
A self-satisfied smile worked over Vega’s lips as he nodded curtly to Athena.

“Thank you for your help in this matter, Lady Vader. Your presence is ever an aide.”

Lady Vader
Sep 16th, 2003, 05:01:33 PM
*LV looked from one to the other, her expression softening as she addressed Athena once more, a smile tugging at her lips.*

No need for apologies. You were only be a Sith, after all.

*She then turned to Vega.*

I think now that everything is in order, we can go about our business.

*She looked at him closely.*

Be sure to get some rest... my training sessions are not light.