PDA

View Full Version : True Business: Dirty Laundry

xsmokingmanx
Sep 7th, 2003, 01:12:40 AM
Jason Sat at his desk in his big new office his latest purchase of Merr sun was an excellent choice. He could now mass produce weapons and exploit both the New Republic and The Imperial Remnant. Business was great and this was the easy life he used his brother’s name to rise to the top 'Jackson Mcgraves'. He also still managed to keep his companies main name hidden Prent never asked for it a Merr sun kept it low key only the higher ups knew and surprisingly none of them leaked.

Jason opened the morning business page and there on the front page was the greatest title ever right 'Merr Sun bought out by Mystery Company' and the name Jackson Mcgraves was only mentioned once in the article. Jason just smiled he was great at what he did a dead man running a business was pretty spectacular. To the world Jason Mcgraves had died years ago an old 80 year old man but here he was looking like he was 30 and with his 25 five year old daughter helping him.

He looked over to Nicky who had her usual expression of being peod. She didn't care much for the happy sides of life; in fact for the most part she hated life. Not her own of course just other peoples lives she thought they interfered with her own to much. She hated people except for that Lisa woman; she had an interest in her for some unexplainable reason. Jason shook away his thoughts on his Daughters personal life and spoke to her in his normal calm sly voice.

"You know I have done many things in my lifetimes, some great and others not so great. This has to be one of my greatest achievements and I owe most of my thanks to Sanis Prent. Maybe I'll by him out some day to show my gratitude towards him. Anyway did I ever tell you about some these special cloning projects I helped fund in the early days of the force underground."

Nicky Huu
Sep 7th, 2003, 01:26:46 AM
"What, oh yeah that old story."

Nicky was only half listening to her father’s ramblings about business and cloning. It bored her to tears such stuff, she wanted action and adventure not this boring business stuff. At least he had stopped talking about her brother for now anyway, so it was some relief.

"You have talked about your secret cloning project to many times to count. It shouldn’t even be considered a secret anymore, you know? Its about like your old Imperial stories its really long and boring and no one really cares about it anymore."

Blah blah, why did her father keep yammering on about this stupid stuff anyway? He kept acting like he had something to prove to Nicky even though she already had great respect for the man. Oh well she figure she could put with his talk until his next clone came along and started doing the same crap.

"Yeah so we really don't need to discuss this. I mean I don't care that you once owned a company that did secret super soldier-cloning experiments and then you sold them off and they went belly up. Truthfully do you think they actually created a super soldier who would want to kill you for something like that?"

Jimmy
Sep 12th, 2003, 05:12:57 AM
Smoking man? sounds more like a call sign than a name. Somone by the name of this wanted to see Troy, 'businuiss' they said over the comm, but that word normaly meant only one thing...bounty hunting.

' This guy is well off, man.' Troy mused as he stood outside the office block that Sean was directed to over the coom. The building was sky-rise, very plush and looked very expensive, like everything was worth a million credits. While some walked in and out with suits and top notch cloths, Troy was rather rogueish. He stepped in all the same.

It was the same inside, luxurios and good looking. Not Troys style.However he ventured to the main desk and waited his turn. he stood out from the rest, in pure black. He looked like some type of NRSF soldier.

' Smokingman...i have an appointment with him...' The woman behind the desk looked confused. ' Thats the only name he gave me...' The woman then picked up a phone, muttered something and then put it back down...a smile suddenly appeard on her face.

' Top floor, the Sun Suite'

' Thank you...' Troy began to make his way up the building. It was a long way.