PDA

View Full Version : You know Sejah...

Kelt Simoson
Sep 6th, 2003, 11:46:50 PM
' He's just through there Knight Simoson. He is asleep right this minute, but if you are quiet you may sit until he wakes,don't be noisy, is that clear Mr. Simoson?' Said a stern faced Matron, plump she was with broad shoulders, and a ladies mustache.

Kelt looked dumbstruck for a few moments before coming to his senses. keeping a matron waiting was a bad thing in Kelts books.

' Perfectly...' Kelt said, nodding in confirmation. As the plump matron waddled off, Kelt raised his eyebrows, scratched the back of his head, and made his way into Sejah' room. Sure enough the mongoose was fast akip.

For a Mongoose, he sure did snore loudly.

Kelt quietly pulled out a seat from under the dining table and sat at The Padawans side, waiting for Sejah to wake up. Knowing Sejah, this could take a while.

Sejah Haversh
Sep 6th, 2003, 11:54:53 PM
In the middle of a lound snore, Sejah uttered the words, "Is she gone yet?"

One of his eyes peeked open, and a smile crossed his face. Ceasing the false snoring, the mongoose leaned onto his side and shook his head at Kelt. "Sorry, she tries her best, but, she's as obnoxious as burlap underwear," he joked, glad to have some company. "Good morning, Kelt, how are things going on the outside?"

Kelt Simoson
Sep 7th, 2003, 12:04:50 AM
' Mate, She looks more rugged than i do!' Kelt added with a smile, careful to glance over his own shoulder to see if the matron was listning in. The Knight turned back to his friend and smiled broadly, perhaps the first smile since the ordeal.

' It is not the same old outside without Sejah i can tell you that much...' Kelt answered to the Mongoos's question. ' But otherwise not bad, hows being inside the hospital wing with Jabba The Hutt over there treating you?' He spoke, managing a small laugh at his own joke.

Sejah Haversh
Sep 7th, 2003, 12:19:11 AM
Chuckling, Sejah sat up in bed, and used the control to raise the back to support himself. Even though his body looked just as in shape as it had before, Sejah was visibly weak.

"It's okay, she's usually not the one here. I usually get to play with the droids. I've convinced them all sorts of wild things, and I wouldn't be suprised if a few of them are still wandering the main complex halls, lost beyond all beleif," he said with a grin. But behind his smile was an emptiness, and a pain.

"I miss being out there, Kelt. I miss being around everybody, or hangign out in the archives. Heck, I somehow even miss that stinky tea that Dasquain makes every now and then. But, most of all, I miss these." He patted his thigh under a rather hideous blue and white striped terrycloth robe.

His legs were surmounted with a mechanical walking frame that was controlled by a hand controller. It had been a week since he woke up, and he could still not move them under his own power. The simple thought of not being able to just get up, or bend your knees, or even just sit in a chair without mechanical assistance was enough to drive you mad, but Sejah had been coping with it well, not showing outward signs of unhappiness while friends were around. After all, there were more important things in life than walking.

Kelt Simoson
Sep 7th, 2003, 12:25:53 AM
Kelts faced turned from a smile, to a rather seriouse face in the few words Sejah had to say. He had to admit, the mongoose did look rather weak behind the smiles and laughs. Kelt who had not visited Sejah in hospital since he arrived here did not know the full story of what happened.

What happened?...' Asked Kelt gently, pulling his chair closer to Sejah.

Sejah Haversh
Sep 7th, 2003, 12:33:42 AM
Sejah vented a long sigh through his nose before replying, the humor gone from his voice, "From what I can tell, I was trying to stop Terran from leaving the Order. We somehow got into a fight, and it appears he used a powerful telepathis message on me. But, my species can't do telepathy, and it basically shut down my whole body. A few others found me, and rushed me here. I've been here ever since, though they say I was in a coma for about a month. I can't remember much of it, really."

"Since then, I have trouble thinking straight, and I can't move my legs. The docs say I'll recover, but they don't know when. They say my legs are in working order, but somehow the message isn't getting from my brain down to them. I can wiggle my toes, though," he said with a campy smile, then made a display of vigorously wigglign his exposed fuzzy toes. "So they put me in this contraption for short-term walks, but I hate it. Though they won't say it, I don't think they know what to do for me."

Kelt Simoson
Sep 7th, 2003, 06:48:25 AM
' If Terren has taken to the Darkside, Sejah...he will get whats coming to him eventually. All good things must come to an end...but so must all bad things.Your legs will work again...' Kelt said, a sad smile upon his lips. Sejah had always been a good friend of Kelts and seeing him in such a stait sadned the Jedi Knight.

' You know Sejah, never give up hope. There is always hope my friend. There is always a chance. Fight it Sejah, and walk again my friend!' Kelt said resting his hand on Sejahs shoulder gently.

Sejah Haversh
Sep 7th, 2003, 01:37:09 PM
"Oh, I'm not giving up hope," Sejah replied, "Just trying not to ask for too much at once is all."

Reaching beside him, the mongoose picked up a tin and opened it to reveal a depleted supply of oatmeal cookies. "Want one? Whoever brought me therse baked way too many," he said holding the tin out to Kelt. "So, what have you been up to?"

Kelt Simoson
Sep 11th, 2003, 04:34:37 AM
' Had a confrontation with a few old "friends" a few days ago..did not end up very very good, Murnon Moriaci..nasty peice of work...'

Kelt said, choosing not to discuss the matter further. ' Been on a trip with Dasquians 3rd! brother...3rd i said...a smuggerler i think he is but hes freindly all the same...so not much really, simply thought you needed some company...' Kelt said with a smile, one he normaly wore.

Sejah Haversh
Sep 11th, 2003, 01:18:57 PM
"Third brother?" Sejah asked. "Are we sure this guy doesn't jsut come off an assembly line? That would explain why that tea he makes tastes like motor oil."

A smile cracking his face, Sejah tried to lighten the mood, but he knew he wasn't terribly good at it. "Well, I'm glad you came down. Gets a little lonesome in here, y'know. Say, Most Rediculous Painful Eliminations is going to be on the holovision in a few minutes. Want to stick around and watch some idiots compete in horribly awful obstacle courses for no apparent prizes?"

Kelt Simoson
Sep 12th, 2003, 03:23:52 AM
' I dont watch much holovision...' He said, but as he did so he could feel a part of Sejah' lonelyness,and with a smile he patted the Mongoose on the arm ' But i shall give it a go...'

He mused over a thought for a moment before brining it to Sejah.

' Is Terran back at the Order, here on Coruscant?' Asked Kelt, a frown upon his face in thought.

Sejah Haversh
Sep 13th, 2003, 10:19:53 AM
As a man in a red jumpsuit painfully smacked into a velcro wall, but not hard to stick and fell off into a giant mud puddle, Sejah replied, "No, not that I know of, at least. I've actually heard very little about things that have happened since my injury. Guess that means I didn't miss out on much, huh?"

Kelt Simoson
Sep 13th, 2003, 05:29:00 PM
' Is he with the darkside? From what you know...' Asked Kelt, watching Sejah intently.

Sejah Haversh
Sep 14th, 2003, 09:01:25 PM
Reaching a paw up to rub the bridge of his muzzle, Sejah sighed and said, "I don't know. I don;t think he meant to fight, I can't imagine him doing that. Sometimes I wonder if it was me who started the fight. I took out a pillar pretty good from the pictures I saw, but I honestly don't know, Kelt. I have no personal recolllection of the fight."

Kelt Simoson
Sep 16th, 2003, 04:10:38 PM
' It just seems odd to me Sejah that Terran, as a Jedi, would fight with you in the first place. Even if you did by accident start the confrontation...no Jedi should let his anger take him.' Kelt said in deep thought.

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Sep 17th, 2003, 12:17:18 AM
Sejah was starting to get a little annoyed when Kelt continued to ask questions that Sejah had already told the answers to.

"Kelt, I already told you, I don't know. I don't remember anything from the fight, and I haven't heard anything about Terran since. I really don't know, and I'm the last guy to ask for an opinion on it."

--EDIT-- Gah, wrong character. Just pretend it's Sejah.

Kelt Simoson
Sep 17th, 2003, 03:23:11 PM
' Forgive me Sejah ' Kelt said rearlizing he was being slightly pushey. Kelt was not happy with Terran and simply was unhappy with the Jedi Padawan, and the way he placed the mongoose into the position such as this.

' May i suggest something about those legs? Why dont i try massaging them for you, see if that works. I mean it wont work strait away, and it may take a few weeks before it takes any effect, and even then it may not.' He paused and looked towards Sejah.

' I remember one time, when i was back in my homeworld, a friend of mine, long since dead, fell from a battlement during a great battle and natualy fell onto his legs. Of course he was presumed crippled. At that time i never knew i had force pertential and i started to give him a leg massage, through the force it worked, of course unknowning to me, and a few days later, though not walking as he used to, he could once again use his legs.' It had been a long time that battle. Kelt must have only been 19, but it felt so far away.

' I can tr it if you wish mate....'

Sejah Haversh
Sep 17th, 2003, 07:44:37 PM
It was an interesting idea, and since Sejah knew that Kelt was skilled at healing, there was really nothing to lose. Nodding, he said, "Sure, go ahead. Though right now I can't feel a thing in them, so, don't expect too much, okay? I do appreciate it..