PDA

View Full Version : A familiar face

Shade Magus
Sep 6th, 2003, 10:55:01 PM
Shade walks into the B&G and sits at a booth close to the door. He orders an ale, and watches people come in and out while waiting on his order, looking for a familiar face. When his order comes he pays the waitress and gives her a tip. As she turns around and walks away Shade looks back out of the door and sees the people moving in and out slowly.

Must be the slow part of the day, Shade thought as he sighed. So much for seeing a familiar face.

Siamano Wulve
Sep 6th, 2003, 11:21:36 PM
The man near the door, he's kinda....Cute.

Siamano was sitting at the counter of Yog's, watching, and sipping a drink through a straw, when she took note of the man ta the booth near the door. Standing up, she moves towards him, and when she finally gets to his booth she smiles, and asks in her nicest voice.

"May I sit with you?"

Shade Magus
Sep 6th, 2003, 11:29:40 PM
Shade waved his hand and smiled as a chair pulled away from the table and slide behind her.

"Please. Be my guest. My name is Shade Magus, and you are?"

Siamano Wulve
Sep 6th, 2003, 11:31:24 PM
"Ah, thank you Mister Magus." She sat down, placing her glass on the table before intorducing herself.

"I'm called Siamano, Siamano Wuvle. And you Mister Magus seem to be looking for someone."

Shade Magus
Sep 6th, 2003, 11:44:31 PM
"Actually I am not really looking for someone inparticuliar just someone to talk to really."

Siamano Wulve
Sep 6th, 2003, 11:47:00 PM
She smiled briefly before taking a sip from her drink.

"It's seems then you found someone to talk to then."

Shade Magus
Sep 6th, 2003, 11:52:22 PM
Shade smiled and nodded.

"It seems so...so might I ask what you are here for?"

Siamano Wulve
Sep 7th, 2003, 12:03:16 AM
A distant look came crept into Sia's eyes, and mournful sigh passed her lips.

"I'm here to find something that's lost."

Shade Magus
Sep 7th, 2003, 12:05:45 AM
"I know the feeling...trust me on that.....but if you need any help just ask."